SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

LTA Vehicle Inspection

Guest Anonymous

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Hi guys, I have a quick question.

If my headlight is illegal, and I don't have the original part, will any mechanic lend the part to me and do the swapping for me?

Also, how do I check if I'm due for inspection?

Thanks!

` ` ` ,=; ` ` ` ` ` ` `

` ` `/_____ ` ` ` ` ` `

` `()[_____\,,,,. ` ` `

` `_//\=x(_)\/ __ ` ` `

` / `\ \{}}}/ / `\ ~ ~`

`| () | \(_)=| () |~ ` ~

` \__/ ` ` ` `\__/ ` ` `

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi, bros..my bike now 3 years old and must go inspection already..since day one my front no.plate is sticker type..so now I must change to steel plate or can I still keep and pass inspection with the sticker no.plate?..any advise appreciated..

The faster I go, the faster I want to go...

Hi, bros..my bike now 3 years old and must go inspection already..since day one my front no.plate is sticker type..so now I must change to steel plate or can I still keep and pass inspection with the sticker no.plate?..any advise appreciated..

If your font size and color is right. SHOULD BE able to pass :)

* Honda Varadero XL125V2 * Yamaha Spark T135LC 08 * Honda Foresight FES250 * BMW F650GS K72 * Honda Super4 Revo CB400 NC42 * Yamaha Spark T135LC 12 * BMW R1200GS LC K50 *

Guest IceLkipz
Bros, im using an integrated tail light meaning my signal lights is together with the tail light.

Will it pass inspection?

As long got signal,got tail light,got brake light and mud guard. u are safe

As long got signal,got tail light,got brake light and mud guard. u are safe

Bro intergrated tail and signal lights can pass? I heard others say fail.

“Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you.†- Jeremy Clarkson

http://images54.fotki.com/v104/photos/3/1279813/10237619/IMG_0625-vi.jpg[

• 2 weeks later...

Make a plate no plate and paste over ur non approve no plate when u go inspection. Keep the plate for future use

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...

hi all, i am going to buy a bike from a private seller. the bike had a pair of aftermarket exhaust. however the inspection cert is tagged under the previous owner name dated 5 yrs ago. is it fine for me to take over? what are the steps for me to do after taking over? pls advice thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

any of u guys went inspection on ur own with ur vers s modded with spec3 tailboard + taillight,4x led signal lights,no hugger or rear fender n those snail shaped horns can pass inspection or not?

Don't Drink And Drive

Its Not Worth It

Smoke Weed And Fly

any of u guys went inspection on ur own with ur vers s modded with spec3 tailboard + taillight,4x led signal lights,no hugger or rear fender n those snail shaped horns can pass inspection or not?

all can pass except led signal lights

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Hey guys, I bought a secondhand bird installed with a legal exhaust.

For inspection, do I have to send for exhaust inspection too, or can I just go Vicom or STA for the normal motor inspection?

Would they need to see the exhaust certificate?

Yes.... bro they need that and yr exhaust have to go for inspection as well cuz bike inspection and exhaust inspection are two difference cert... If u dont have cert for yr exhaust ask motorshop to duplicate 1 for u.. U have to pay them...

i chipped my front break level when i dropped my bike the other day ;_; so now it doesnt have that round ball tip. any chance that the inspectors will find issue with that???

sorry bro, happend to me b4...i lagi smart..saw it both out coz "uncool" in the end fail inspection.

if u want cheaper alternative..just "tape it" thick2 into ball shape...or insert rubber hose

:) cooling off day