SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Q&A] SBF CB400 Official Q&A Thread 2009 (PLS ASK YOUR QUESTIONS HERE!)

PaLmEr

seems like all spec 1 is having the same prob -.-

feel like selling it liao >.

what problem???

LICENCES

class 2B: 07sep06 (cg125, nsr150, cbf150, x1r, ta200)

class 3: 30apr07 (Mitsubishi lancer, Nissan sunny, Toyota corolla, Volkswagen golf tsi)

class 2A: 27may08 (revo, vtec1, majesty250)

class 2: 08jun10 (fz6n, GSX-R600L4, tmax530)

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi All

I was hit by a Malaysian car today in Singapore, if bike shop don't want to claim insurance for me, what should i do?

Thanks.

Go make a police report immediately by today preferably.

With the police report, go to ur insurer and lodge another report with them as well

Remember to take photos of the vehicle that knocked u.

bike cannot start ?

hmm bring it to mech for a check, last time i cannot start is becus battery and rectifier faulty, after changing it, bike can start easily. if u changed both and problem still persist, maybe is ur magnetic coil.. just to share with u :)

LICENCES

class 3: 30apr07 (Mitsubishi lancer, Nissan sunny, Toyota corolla, Volkswagen golf tsi)

bike cannot start ?

hmm bring it to mech for a check, last time i cannot start is becus battery and rectifier faulty, after changing it, bike can start easily. if u changed both and problem still persist, maybe is ur magnetic coil.. just to share with u :)

LICENCES

changed coil too ~

went to my mech which is at amk, than planet ,than bikeworkz ~ all not sure wat's the prob ~

but bikeworkz ~ said might be wire prob ~ recco me to rewire if problem comes again ~

today went bikeworkz changed petrol meter LCD and iridium spark plug(bike feels much lighter) xD

told them my headlight sometimes not working , they disassemble my headlight switch and sandpaper all the contacts , great service !!!! xD

ta200 2003-2007

cb400 spec1 2007-now

i am also riding Ver S, i posted earlier saying there is once my bike cannot start at all, but there is horn and headlight, so i dun think is batt prob,

now have been riding for around a week and the problem is not coming back but now i am afraid it will come back again. i do not have problem

starting bike usually, so dun think is plug prob too BUT i muz admit i bought this bike around 3 mths back and till now i nv change the plug.

just now went to bikeworkz no tick sound so they cant rectify the prob , boss say most likely is shims no worry , but just now the sound came back

so i record it using my phone to see any of u guys know wats the prob >.

My bike got this tick sound also but usually only during cold start and not as loud as yours. After warming up, the tick sound will go off. So, I'm not sure what your problem caused the loud tick sound.

My bike got this tick sound also but usually only during cold start and not as loud as yours. After warming up, the tick sound will go off. So, I'm not sure what your problem caused the loud tick sound.

mine is mostly comes after engine is hot >.

ta200 2003-2007

cb400 spec1 2007-now

my bike have this sound too. usually after cold start then it will dissappear. then after riding a while will come back again.

i riding spec2

this morning wanna go to work bike cannot start again -.-ll

heard some said is cdi prob -.- how much does it cost to change 1 ?

i had my coil rect batt plug changed ~

~_~ keep eeeeheeeheee just cannot start must wait like 30mins or so suddenly it can start with 1 press at the starter

found a video at youtube which sounds the same as mine

[video=youtube;M6Ld3K-eFDk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6Ld3K-eFDk

ta200 2003-2007

cb400 spec1 2007-now

~_~ keep eeeeheeeheee just cannot start must wait like 30mins or so suddenly it can start with 1 press at the starter

CDI GG liao... very ex!

LICENCES

What model is ur S4?

CDI don't spoiled so easiy like dat lah..no such think as can start 30 mins later. Could be ur solenoid contact dirty.

Stupid Hurts!.:giddy:Speed doesn't kill, mistakes does :faint:

BEER!...it's cheaper than fuel now! DRINK!..DON'T RIDE!

CDI GG liao... very ex!

yah boss say 400+ ZZzzZZz

What model is ur S4?

CDI don't spoiled so easiy like dat lah..no such think as can start 30 mins later. Could be ur solenoid contact dirty.

spec 1 >.

Do update on the problem finding and solution:) I sometimes cannot start in the morning with 1st crank... But 2nd crank ok Liao:)

when the tow car came , bike can start -.-

so planet cannot rectify the problem >.

he said i had changed magmatic coil which is on the right side , didnt change the coil at the left side , if still cannot start, try changing the 1 of the left side >.

Edited by zelda1031

ta200 2003-2007

cb400 spec1 2007-now

yah boss say 400+ ZZzzZZz

spec 1 >.

when the tow car came , bike can start -.-

so planet cannot rectify the problem >.

he said i had changed magmatic coil which is on the right side , didnt change the coil at the left side , if still cannot start, try changing the 1 of the left side >.

Coil got 2 sides de meh?