SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Q&A] SBF CB400 Official Q&A Thread 2009 (PLS ASK YOUR QUESTIONS HERE!)

PaLmEr

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hi all

Izzit okay for me to use a size 7 battery instead of a size 9 for my super four?

Is it ok for a guy with waist 29 wearing a size 27 underwear?

No lah.

Original is ytx9-bs

12v

8ah

135cca

You need a minimum power to crank the bike.

I tried using

YT12A-BS.same size as ytx9-bs.

higher capacity.more ex.

12v

10ah

175cca

Easier to crank.

sent from sony ericsson GH388H

2000-Yamaha lc125/2001yamaha tzr125/2002Suzuki gsxr400r/2003-Honda TA 200/2005-Honda wave S 125/2005-Honda S4 spec 2/2007-yamaha yp400/2008-yamaha R6/2009-Honda CG 125/2010-Suzuki Dr200se/2010-Honda steed 400/2011-honda cb400sf pb1/2011-sym joyride 200/2012-honda wave

307820_10150323232886544_694486543_7936127_1053552251_n.jpg

hi all

Izzit okay for me to use a size 7 battery instead of a size 9 for my super four?

I using Yuasa YTZ-12S for my spec3 since the size is just very slightly bigger than YTZ-10S

Up to individual tho..

Try loosening the upper and lower front fork clamp bolts (size 14)..then sit on your bike and straighten the front wheel (make sure tyre is pointing staright in lne) using your handle (make sure u hand hold ur handle equally). If there is any sign of misalignment of the handle bar and tryes..twitch the fron't tyre in line to match..than tighten all fork clamp bolts again..make sure it's tight but not over tighten. Good luck.

Hello Ah Pek, Thank you for the reply. I have one thing to add, if I do a full fork service, I was able to ride straight and I don't feel it is slanting onto the right side.

bikeshop told me that the water might have seep into the block..

they change the block gasket & seals, flush coolant, radiator got damage, coolant hose spoil, labour...

Wow...

Tat must be close to 4digit repair

Wow...

Tat must be close to 4digit repair

luckily it's a 3 digit repair.. :thirsty:

manage to get 2nd hand, good cond parts for most of the repair..

btw

heard that there's alot of fake (thailand) 19RCS going around.. anyone know how to tell the difference between the real (italy) and the fake (thailand)?

there are alot good deals on forum lately..

Lousy Noob Rider

luckily it's a 3 digit repair.. :thirsty:

manage to get 2nd hand, good cond parts for most of the repair..

btw

heard that there's alot of fake (thailand) 19RCS going around.. anyone know how to tell the difference between the real (italy) and the fake (thailand)?

there are alot good deals on forum lately..

Not tat sure man...

I'm using Nissin

PI parts will always imitate the higher end product as there's higher demand

Anyone here knows whr can i get carbon fibre parts like petrol tank, side cover and front mud guard?

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

06/08/07 --passed Class 2B (3rd attempt)

15/04/09 --passed Class 2A (1st attempt)

01/09/11 --passed Class 2 (2nd attempt)

Hi guys, i'm riding a Spec2 and would like ask if anyone have had experienced the following,

1) Batt is brand new. Rectifier is brand new. When riding, can see voltage fluctuating from 11.8v to 13.1v on voltmeter so i assume should be charging but as each day pass by, i see voltage on the voltmeter seems to be depleting at idle voltage around 11.8v to 10.8v. I use multimeter to check...voltage is around 12v. What could be the problem?

2) Whenever i depress brake, the idle drops really low. Sometimes feels like it's going to stall. Any ideas what could be the issue?

3) Any ideas where could be the leak?

DSC_0074_1.jpg

Thanks.

Hi guys, i'm riding a Spec2 and would like ask if anyone have had experienced the following,

1) Batt is brand new. Rectifier is brand new. When riding, can see voltage fluctuating from 11.8v to 13.1v on voltmeter so i assume should be charging but as each day pass by, i see voltage on the voltmeter seems to be depleting at idle voltage around 11.8v to 10.8v. I use multimeter to check...voltage is around 12v. What could be the problem?

2) Whenever i depress brake, the idle drops really low. Sometimes feels like it's going to stall. Any ideas what could be the issue?

3) Any ideas where could be the leak?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]304904[/ATTACH]

Thanks.

(1)

New battery been charged before install?

New Rectifier is Ori Honda parts?

What about your Magneto Coil? What's the condition ?

This 3 item go hand in hand.

Use multi meter n check on idle.

Dnt trust voltmeter as it May not be accurate

If there is, it shud be tap frm battery not elsewhere as it may not show your battery voltage.

(2)

Check/ Synchronise your carb, else maybe something gotta do with your carb,

I can reccomend someone on this

(3)

Leak depends on where it is..

If not engine oil, it May be coolant.

Trace the source close up to confirm

Evening guys,

Any idea if theres any bike shop open tml?

My friend revo might be leaking oil n coolent plus its idleing is nt consistant.

Thx...

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

It�s always, "Which tyre is good on WET?" Why not ask, "Which road is good when WET?"

"My Ride, My Pride"

Hi guys need recommendation for which shop to convert my spec 1 to spec 3 tail sprayed 3 colour for good workmanship & price?

05/2011 - 12/2012 Honda Wave

12/2012 - 08/2013 Yamaha RXZ

08/2013 - 04/2014 Yamaha Spark

03/2014 - 05/2014 Yamaha 125z

05/2014 - present Honda cb400 spec 1

06/2013 - present Hyundai getz 1.6a (opc)

If your stand is down, you can't start the engine.

My stand aint down

When i stall, clutch in first gear cant start engine

Got an issue today, found some liquid leaking from the radiator hose in front, already tried tightening the philip screw clam, will monitor

Pray hard :(

Yamaha x1

Honda super 4 spec 1

:cheers: