SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Aprilia Riders

ArchArrow

• Replies 50.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sub Zero

• lacrimosae

• eyz

• quikslvr

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yeah man.. serviced at jalan tukang tow kay named ah meng.

iridium spark plug cost 20 bucks ar?

caught at jalan bahar exit.. knn dun wanna give change die lah left 6 more points till sept...

Any idea why my chain keep losing? I just tighten it last week. Now it's loosing again. What could possibly be the cause? I wanna change to X-Ring but somehow i find it too early since i just use this bike for 2mths.

I rather race with class than lives.

Just bought a RS125 08 unrestricted model.

First servicing 250 bucks

later at nite speeding ticket stopped by 2 TP motorbikes.

WTF

What the heck did u service..? So expensive..? :?

but when i noticed something ahead i slowed down to 110+

but kena at 110+ 6 demerit points wah laoz... just bought bike last week

just serviced few hours ago...

No offense bro. This will teach u to control throttle man. 6 years ago when i got my old Rs i also cannot control throttle. Everytime wanna whack. Now i cool down abit especially when i keep running into speedtraps. Sorry it happened, but ride safely dude. Licence is hard to get, but really easy to lose. :angel:

130+

but when i noticed something ahead i slowed down to 110+

but kena at 110+ 6 demerit points wah laoz... just bought bike last week

just serviced few hours ago...

Bro serious bad luck.... but ur bike new one or 2nd?.... in jurong quite common for TP to be ard..... so be wary.....

watch out when a gush of wind passes you like a tornado..... all you will see my taillight...%5Bimg%5Dhttp%3A//i.imgur.com/WYrVd.jpg[/img]

What the heck did u service..? So expensive..? :?

No offense bro. This will teach u to control throttle man. 6 years ago when i got my old Rs i also cannot control throttle. Everytime wanna whack. Now i cool down abit especially when i keep running into speedtraps. Sorry it happened, but ride safely dude. Licence is hard to get, but really easy to lose. :angel:

labuor charge = 70

kill switch + stand = 148

iridium spark plug = 20

coolant change = 48

air filter change = 50

replace choke lever = 48

no lah bro nothing to do with throtto\le i just took over this bike 1 week ago so i decide to go thru a full servicing

labuor charge = 70

iridium spark plug = 20

coolant change = 48

air filter change = 50

replace choke lever = 48

no lah bro nothing to do with throtto\le i just took over this bike 1 week ago so i decide to go thru a full servicing

ah meng from jln tukang is generally expensive.... but there are many other shops ard who can do a better job.... well hope to meet ya ard jurong someday....anyways anyone was along PIE this morning abt 8.30..... was sort of "group" riding with two other RS.....

watch out when a gush of wind passes you like a tornado..... all you will see my taillight...%5Bimg%5Dhttp%3A//i.imgur.com/WYrVd.jpg[/img]

labuor charge = 70

iridium spark plug = 20

coolant change = 48

air filter change = 50

replace choke lever = 48

What i meant was, to ride slower. Anyway hope ur bike is better now. Ride safe.

Dear Fellow Aprilians,

Recently @ Choa Chu Kang MSCP, there is a case of theft incident that happened to my friend's RS125, Front Brake Master Cylinder, together with Reservior, were stolen. Westside riders please beware, quite a few cases were reported within this area! Cheers.

Thats really f up...

Greetings guys,

I'm from Indonesia and looking forward to get some fast moving items for my RS125 (2009) next month in Singapore. Any recommended shops in the country, since parts for Aprilia is not easy to get in Indonesia.

Cheers.

No, I just feel like calling the bike 'apple'. Don't ask me why.

I'll try you suggestion some day when I win the lottery and want to change piston everyday. Will report the known result.

Hahahaha, I love this comeback. Looks like someone else besides me has a set around here. :)

Btw I using Rock oil and have yet try other brand... any nice brand to recommend?? 2T also thanks

Rockoil sucks. Please switch to Maxima or something else. I used Rockoil very long before. Regretted it.

labuor charge = 70

iridium spark plug = 20

coolant change = 48

air filter change = 50

replace choke lever = 48

You must be Sep's friend. Please follow his advice on where to do your servicing. :)

Greetings guys,

I'm from Indonesia and looking forward to get some fast moving items for my RS125 (2009) next month in Singapore. Any recommended shops in the country, since parts for Aprilia is not easy to get in Indonesia.

Cheers.

Hi friend from Indonesia,

Firstly, i'm not sure if you know, Singapore is a place where everything is expensive, and it includes bike parts. Even we ourselves get most of our parts overseas because the local shops love to overcharge on parts. Now, before any local merchants who lurk in this thread try to rip you off, let me give you a valuable piece of advice. Order ONLINE, and get the parts delivered to your doorstep.

http://www.pjme.co.uk. They have alot of excellent stuff for our bikes. Please enjoy browsing through and spending your money. If you need something not available there, GOOGLE it and find it online and order. Trying to get it in Singapore will just make a much bigger hole in your wallet. :)

ANY FOOL CAN HOLD A TIGER BY THE BALLS, BUT IT TAKES A HERO TO KEEP ON SQUEEZING. And I am that f*cking hero...

http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/1827/march1vl5.jpghttp://img141.imageshack.us/img141/3057/march5el6.jpg

Greetings guys,

Cheers.

Probably list out what you need, and see if any of us here have them to sell.

Selling Aprilia Front, Rear Brakes & Dellorto 34mm Carb !

Selling Aprilia Parts!

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php/304715-WTS-Aprilia-Front-amp-Rear-Brakes-Full-Set-amp-Dellorto-34mm-Carb!

PM me for more info! :cheeky:

Dear Fellow Aprilians,

Recently @ Choa Chu Kang MSCP, there is a case of theft incident that happened to my friend's RS125, Front Brake Master Cylinder, together with Reservior, were stolen. Westside riders please beware, quite a few cases were reported within this area! Cheers.

I heard that some shop do sell special nuts for the Front Brake Master Cylinder / F/R brake pad... can anyone here confirm this??? any recommend places and the price???

Or PJME have these special nuts that requires special tools to be open thus prevent theft

I heard that some shop do sell special nuts for the Front Brake Master Cylinder / F/R brake pad... can anyone here confirm this??? any recommend places and the price???

Or PJME have these special nuts that requires special tools to be open thus prevent theft

Yes. Some shops sell. You would have to measure the length and pitch of the screws so that they can provide you with the suitable screw with security heads.

Ah Seng does have these screws. But they ain't cheap. (:

PJME doesn't sell them. And the screws will not prevent theft. It will only deter theft.

Selling Aprilia Front, Rear Brakes & Dellorto 34mm Carb !

Selling Aprilia Parts!

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php/304715-WTS-Aprilia-Front-amp-Rear-Brakes-Full-Set-amp-Dellorto-34mm-Carb!

PM me for more info! :cheeky:

i find e best way is juz buy a bike cover. prevents theft, parking attendant fines, bird **** n stray cats which like to scratch up ur seat plus it keeps ur bike dry too!

the one and only...

-=#BLUE^CHILLED^COLA#=-

i find e best way is juz buy a bike cover. prevents theft, parking attendant fines, bird **** n stray cats which like to scratch up ur seat plus it keeps ur bike dry too!

Bike cover can be the target of theft too. After taking ur bike cover then uncover ur gem...