SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Aprilia Riders

ArchArrow

sigh anyone got spare starter motor lying around? I press the starter no sound of starter motor turning at all,only a clicking sound.

Sent from my Milestone using Tapatalk

TP passed: 3/3/11

Aprilia Tuono 125: 11/12/10 - 1/10/11

http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/6537/20110720195411155null.jpg

• Replies 50.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sub Zero

• lacrimosae

• eyz

• quikslvr

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have problem with the solenoid valve operating system . when i rev it to 3000rpm the valve open but when it get to 8000rpm the power valve close . so very time i speed along TPE when it reach 8000rpm my bike feels like its being pull back . And rev getting slower because the exhaust flow is being block by the valve . Do you guys know why . Or isit normal ??

O7 model.

EXCUSES EXCUSES EXCUSES! Hahaha... You better get more practice then. But anyway, I love the camera angle from your bike.. Awesome... Can see the front, plus the rev meter.. Solid!! Btw, your electric water pump is solid man... Your temp was in the low 50s only! CRAZY!!

I look forward to your review. And i love the way you used the bottle Raptor gave you for free to do the testing. :) Hehe

I'm going to try the 2T too.. :)

I don't see u putting up your videos for the world to critique, you k*ybo*rd w*rri*r. Lol :)

Told u the water pump is good. That was only 17 litres per minute flow rate. David has a newer 25L/min pump. Imagine that!

Free or not free also must test what! How can I just put some foreign, unknown, untested oil into my bike? I'm not gonna take anyone's word for it just because someone heard that it's good. That would be the stupidest thing to do. Sadly, most riders do that.

Hey guys , i've got an Aprilia Rs 125 '01 model . Its not able to go above 120km/h .. Any reason for this to happen ?

Your bike sucks bro. Better scrap it and buy a KRR150. Faster and cheaper.

Alternatively, can try sending it to a mech who knows what he's doing or even better still, DO IT YOURSELF.

You might find yourself asking this question,"Oh, but I'm quite effeminate n girly and won't know how to open my bike cos I'm not man enough to fix things. And my maid doesn't wanna strip my bike for me, so how?..." don't worry, you're not alone. You'll join the ranks of 90% of the motorcycling population here in Singapore.

My advice? Get another maid, or grow a pair and pick up that man wrench, and a bottle of scotch. That'll put some hair on yer chest!

Doing it yourself, or DIY, is a good way to pick up problem solving skills.

It also allows you to join our exclusive club of DIY enthusiasts who take pride in working on their own machines, the only way real men know how.

Just like your dime-a-dozen mechs who can't tell the difference between a cactus and their a$$, we all have to start from zero and PICK UP THAT GODDAMN WRENCH. No mech was born with a spanner in his mouth.

guys a qn: premix is good in a way as a constant ratio of 2t is supplied to your engine, and the reduced amount of weight from not needing the 2t tank and the autolube system. which means at 1.5krpm at a stop light your giving lets say 1:50 ratio, at 10k your also giving 1:50 right?

Wouldnt it be more useful for racing as the ratio is set best for the engines high rpm (which the racer seldom goes below a certain rpm where he loses it all?

Where an autolube system might give 1:80 at 1.5krpm, and as your throttle is increased thus increasing ratio lets say 40:1 at 8krpm wouldnt that be better? meaning you dont waste as much 2t and reduce carbon buildup?

PS: Being objective guys not picking either side here. And ratios are used as examples.

one more thing: i change to aftermarket exhaust should i run a bigger pilot jet? Or only run bigger main jet? can stay with current settings right? thanks :D

You must think very highly of the autolube, or the 2T pump, in layman's terms.

How is the autolube gonna know what rpm you are at based on your throttle position? Is your rpm at 6,000rpm at 1/4 throttle? Yes. Does your rpm hit 8,000 at 1/2 throttle? Usually. Can you be at 10,000rpm at 1/4 throttle? Absolutely.

So if your throttle opening is small at a high rpm, and you have variable 2T densities, wouldn't your bike be starving of 2T?

Relegating such an important task to one single component could still be acceptable, if there weren't another 9 variables that add to the liability of failure. Parts that can fail:

1. 2T level sensor- gets stuck at a high level, u don't know you're running low

2. 2T Low Warning light- blown light doesn't come on when 2T level low

3. 2T filter clogged- no flow

4. Reservoir to pump hose clogged- no flow

5. Reservoir to pump hose disconnected- no flow

6. Pump to carb hose clogged- no flow

7. Pump to carb hose disconnected- no flow

8. Pump defective- no flow

9. 2T gear defective, no drive- no flow

When you premix, you eliminate 9 points of potential failures out of the equation in one simple step. Those who want to risk seizure just for convenience can continue in their foolishness. But you better not let me hear of some sad story about how a problem mentioned in the above occurred and you had a seizure cos only the world's smallest fcuking violin will be playing for u and I will be telling your story to future riders of your folly. I won't even bother telling you "I told you so" cos it ain't worth my time.

All of the above failures actually happened. Some even in new bikes less than 3 mths old. Those riding for a few years will know who I'm talking about.

Was the 1st week when I first got the apple bro ;) didn't know 2T was out as the previous owner told me he topped everything. But I am pretty sure I had some unseen residual in the tank back then, just found it funny that there was no seizure/jam whatsoever, and she felt greater + smoother after that :lol:

What apple are you talking about? You mean a Mac?

I think you should keep it up since your bike feels better. 2T is an unneccessary inconvenience for our bikes. Why bother with it? Ride your bike without 2T! Save the environment!

lawrence i should start asking stupid qns, pass your threshold and see how big bad wolf you become haha!

I'm a mellowed person. Only the emotionally retarded and perhaps socially inept Sally Sensitive think I'm actually flipping out behind my screen and try to tell me to 'chill'.

The thing is, I AM chilled. The kinda NS they go through makes them soft and turns them into Sensitive New Age Guys. The Army these days is run by the Girl Guides.

erm premix isnt really require la bro. premix each month u used abt 1 bt ... but with 2t pump maybe 2-3 mths 1 bottle... i'm one itchy backside who tries everything end up when the day come when u wanna sell. bang... tis also money tat also money .. how to sell... so ya lah.. the throttle just feel lighter only. similar effect u just install fast throttle can liao. i tried premix and before . my top speed din really effect much maybe 10km/hr. ur call.

Before I premixed, 1 bottle of 2T lasted me 2 months. After I premixed, 1 bottle of 2T lasted me 4 months. Before someone points out that I don't that much riding anymore, let me just add that this was from when I rode everyday, all over the island, anywhere from 30-60km per day. It also depends on your 2T to fuel ratio.

Spark 135, Reiju R3, Derby GPR125, Yamaha R125, oso FOUR STROKE..... So watz de big DEAL abt dat....!!! how fast can u go in Spore ?????? Diz RS4 is juz a glamour bike not meant for speed.... BUT........... Nothing is impossible to make diz machine werkz..... We'll wait n c..... If Spark 135 can make it, y not Aprilia......

I'm gonna get this bike after I get my TIME machine! Heh heh... do u know there's a 180cc big bore kit for this bike? I'll change to the big bore once I buy the bike. Then can go marketing with TL girls and feel the wind on your face and dual air bags on your back!

hi there,

anybody selling Rs125 here? or wanna trade with my FBE spark 135?

pls contact me via 91076077.

many thanks!

Hi bro! I don't mind trading. Just did up my bike with a few mods. Maybe u can top up abit for the swap? Full cash payment only...

Jim Lomas stainless steel exhaust

615 Superteens cylinder

VHM cylinder head

Electrical coolant pump

Samco coolant hoses

CRG Supersports clutch lever

Brembo RCS15

Brembo Rear MC

Bitubo GAS steering damper

Braking front rotor

KTM wavey rear rotor

HEL Brakelines

Gilles rearsets

Marzocchi RAC40 fork

Wilbers rear shock

K&N panel filter AL-1004

VHSB 34mm LD race carb

VForce 3 Reed Valve

Pigspotter mirrors

Sebimoto/Tiga carbon fibre fairings

Dzus fairing clips

Skid Mark windscreen

Quick release tail tidy DIY

Ariete/Tygon hoses

Rizoma reservoir

Gripster tank pads

Edited by lacrimosae

Believe nothing you hear; and only half of what you see.

Do or do not; there is no 'try'.

http://www.themuser.com/forum/index.php

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v260/lacrimosae/Aprilia/siggiecollage.jpg

What apple are you talking about? You mean a Mac?

I think you should keep it up since your bike feels better. 2T is an unneccessary inconvenience for our bikes. Why bother with it? Ride your bike without 2T! Save the environment!

No, I just feel like calling the bike 'apple'. Don't ask me why.

I'll try you suggestion some day when I win the lottery and want to change piston everyday. Will report the known result.

Hey, do update me on the track tow, will want to go up!

Anyways I've been eyeing a track suit for awhile now, would want to get something affordable or best yet - borrow one for my first time in.

Do advise!

When the winds resist my impetus and sights become passing shadows. Every other sound is voided, all but the undeniable roar of my engine.

My physical vision recepts naught, but my mind is tranquil.

I see my inner soul.

Guys..

I will be done running in 1000km in another 2 days...

Like to know what will be require for the servicing?

Gear oil change, spark plug change and what other needed??

Thanks

gear oil, check coolant level and plug ok no nid change la .. nth much..

http://i1223.photobucket.com/albums/dd510/vteclee/sign.jpg

Before I premixed, 1 bottle of 2T lasted me 2 months. After I premixed, 1 bottle of 2T lasted me 4 months. Before someone points out that I don't that much riding anymore, let me just add that this was from when I rode everyday, all over the island, anywhere from 30-60km per day. It also depends on your 2T to fuel ratio.

i guess a recommanded 2t for new fellas normally sets ard 20ml. thats why 1 bt a month. but 1 bt 4mth is like crazy man. bro ur bike FC imba wan leh lol... how many ppl here able to acheive the fc u're having haha. for regular bikes like mine i guess its about max 1bt 2 month.

Guys..

I will be done running in 1000km in another 2 days...

Like to know what will be require for the servicing?

Gear oil change, spark plug change and what other needed??

Thanks

u 4got valve clearance! mayb a tuneup to lean out ur mixture abit since u finished ur run in

the one and only...

-=#BLUE^CHILLED^COLA#=-

sigh anyone got spare starter motor lying around? I press the starter no sound of starter motor turning at all,only a clicking sound.

Sent from my Milestone using Tapatalk

so how? still dunno who u can get from... :p

http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm152/motopersonified/Sepangmotogp.jpg

http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm152/motopersonified/aprilia1st.jpg

Personified Motosports..Dealer for R&G Racing Products

Call 97978686

Visit Personified Motosports Facebook for More Motorcycle Madness

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/profile.php?id=100001193148916

those who got the rearsets from me.. the right side heel guard is here... call me for collection n installation...

also all those who is asking me abt PJME , state what u need in yer mail...

i have yet to order as couple of stuff i want ,they dont have it yet.

ill have an answer by next tuesday

and to answer the most asked question i have in my mail, No! theres no need to wait for minimun orders or value, once my stuff is ready,ill get them to send over

Call 97978686

those who got the rearsets from me.. the right side heel guard is here... call me for collection n installation...

and to answer the most asked question i have in my mail, No! theres no need to wait for minimun orders or value, once my stuff is ready,ill get them to send over

finally u oso into PJME..... welcome to the club my fren..... well i might need some stuff... i will call you bro.....

watch out when a gush of wind passes you like a tornado..... all you will see my taillight...%5Bimg%5Dhttp%3A//i.imgur.com/WYrVd.jpg[/img]

u 4got valve clearance! mayb a tuneup to lean out ur mixture abit since u finished ur run in

gear oil, check coolant level and plug ok no nid change la .. nth much..

Thanks Guys...

I just went over to First Motor @Ubi and got only my gear oil changed @ 800km as i got a few fake neutural at gear 5/6...

Was told that only need to change gear oil and check plug after run in and on second servicing @ 3000km then change gear oil. plug and clean carburetor...

Is this true?

need to clean valve? is valve and carburetor cleaning done together??

Thanks Guys...

I just went over to First Motor @Ubi and got only my gear oil changed @ 800km as i got a few fake neutural at gear 5/6...

Was told that only need to change gear oil and check plug after run in and on second servicing @ 3000km then change gear oil. plug and clean carburetor...

Is this true?

we already told u wat is needed to b done, if u wanna believe watever e mech tells u dan by all means. remember, we're e ones hu actually own n look after e bike, not ur mech. he juz wans to earn money. e valve n carb r seperate components n e former needs ALOT MORE attention dan e latter.

Edited by Feelicks

the one and only...

-=#BLUE^CHILLED^COLA#=-

we already told u wat is needed to b done, if u wanna believe watever e mech tells u dan by all means. remember, we're e ones hu actually own n look after e bike, not ur mech. he juz wans to earn money. e valve n carb r seperate components.

So you meant change gear oil, check plug and clean valve?? need not clean carburetor?

would appreciate if you can state a complete breakdown on the servicing for 1000km and 3000km?

You must think very highly of the autolube, or the 2T pump, in layman's terms.

How is the autolube gonna know what rpm you are at based on your throttle position? Is your rpm at 6,000rpm at 1/4 throttle? Yes. Does your rpm hit 8,000 at 1/2 throttle? Usually. Can you be at 10,000rpm at 1/4 throttle? Absolutely.

So if your throttle opening is small at a high rpm, and you have variable 2T densities, wouldn't your bike be starving of 2T?

Relegating such an important task to one single component could still be acceptable, if there weren't another 9 variables that add to the liability of failure. Parts that can fail:

1. 2T level sensor- gets stuck at a high level, u don't know you're running low

2. 2T Low Warning light- blown light doesn't come on when 2T level low

3. 2T filter clogged- no flow

4. Reservoir to pump hose clogged- no flow

5. Reservoir to pump hose disconnected- no flow

6. Pump to carb hose clogged- no flow

7. Pump to carb hose disconnected- no flow

8. Pump defective- no flow

9. 2T gear defective, no drive- no flow

When you premix, you eliminate 9 points of potential failures out of the equation in one simple step. Those who want to risk seizure just for convenience can continue in their foolishness. But you better not let me hear of some sad story about how a problem mentioned in the above occurred and you had a seizure cos only the world's smallest fcuking violin will be playing for u and I will be telling your story to future riders of your folly. I won't even bother telling you "I told you so" cos it ain't worth my time.

All of the above failures actually happened. Some even in new bikes less than 3 mths old. Those riding for a few years will know who I'm talking about.

I'm a mellowed person. Only the emotionally retarded and perhaps socially inept Sally Sensitive think I'm actually flipping out behind my screen and try to tell me to 'chill'.

The thing is, I AM chilled. The kinda NS they go through makes them soft and turns them into Sensitive New Age Guys. The Army these days is run by the Girl Guides.

Not thinking highly of it, just a train of thought, though it is very justifiable to not have it and remove at least 9 points of consideration whenever one checks on his bike.

i know youre chilled, just like to see your sarcasm perk and become a snide and become hyde lol

what is this eleectrical pump system???? TEACH TEACH/SHOW SHOW! im one of the "enthusiasts who take pride in working on their own machines, the only way real men know how"!! i thinkkkkk- but i dont have chest hair. =/

But should disaster be my fate,

Guide me through to Heaven’s gate

03 Cagiva Planet (R.I.P) 21/12/09-06/05/10

05 Aprilia Rs125 10/08/10-10/11/12

02 Honda Hornet 250 10/11/12-

So you meant change gear oil, check plug and clean valve?? need not clean carburetor?

would appreciate if you can state a complete breakdown on the servicing for 1000km and 3000km?

just unscrew the horse clip, take the carb out from airbox/cone and wash it! i find paying even 10dollars to "clean carburetor" not worth it. use johnsons baby wash wont hurt your jets cause theyre like eyes of a baby :D

But should disaster be my fate,

Guide me through to Heaven’s gate

03 Cagiva Planet (R.I.P) 21/12/09-06/05/10

05 Aprilia Rs125 10/08/10-10/11/12

02 Honda Hornet 250 10/11/12-

finally u oso into PJME..... welcome to the club my fren..... well i might need some stuff... i will call you bro.....

haha not really la... i need get some items for myself so its a 1 off, now see who wanna tompung my shipment... it be settled by next tuesday so u wanna tompung ? be fast!!!

anyway light items only k? dont tell me u wanna tompung 10 BBK or 20 38mm then u have to split shipment cost... hahaha...

btw my new project is.... shhhhhh... wait till u see it... quite ridiculous actually,Meng Tong finally surrender and give in to what I wanted...if u can remember what i wanted to do before Race 2 just so i can match up with them Green Lanterns.. :p:P

btw im totally stripping my bike of almost everything to sell them off ,no choice ,im hard up,hahaha , all items are like 6months old and my bike mileage only like 3000km ..

the single seaters be here next week and the Arrow/Gianelli exos protectors coming soon...

I tired of crashing n seeing my end can get shorter n shorter after each crash...hahaha

so u coming this sunday trackday?

Call 97978686

Dear Fellow Aprilians,

Recently @ Choa Chu Kang MSCP, there is a case of theft incident that happened to my friend's RS125, Front Brake Master Cylinder, together with Reservior, were stolen. Westside riders please beware, quite a few cases were reported within this area! Cheers.

Year 2011 - 2012 : Aprilia RS125

Year 2012 - 2013 : Honda Super 4 Spec 3

Year 2013 - 2014 : CBR100RR

When Life Gives You Lemon, Make It Into Lemonade! :p

larry its me. i bought it from wu sheng.

Thanks Guys...

Is this true?

valve ownself clean also can. ask shop clean u pay lor. oil, plug, previously i my post missed out valve cleaning. carb 3k or 5k wash also can. if got money everything do also can.