SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Yamaha Diversion 900

Palary

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Custom

• SiLvErGhOsT

• mctan

• Heyrul77

Yo Bros! Any recommendations for doing my divvy's valve adjustment...cam chain...mainly the top works. Loving my divvy till end.......it's simply the bike!!!! Cheers!!

either HLY(agent) or BHH(Ban Hock Hin).

i went HLY for valve adjustment,

workmanship only cost S$220.

Someone is selling his for 20k.....are u willing to fork out tat asking price? ...nowadays hard to find d9 in bike shop...

$20k is more than my bike new price. Really can sell that much? We all diversion owners must cartel the price lah, dont spoil market sell cheap cheap hor.

*人 在 江 湖 *敲 锣 打 鼓 *

嘴讲兰派爽! The World would be a better place if karma exists.

Someone is selling his for 20k.....are u willing to fork out tat asking price? ...nowadays hard to find d9 in bike shop...

D9 is just a poor man tourer, if TP is not using it, the last batch of second hand D9 probably worth only $4K

Have encountered look-alike TP D9 came fast from behind expecting front vehicle to give way. Gave way but smoked him after.

D9 is just a poor man tourer, if TP is not using it, the last batch of second hand D9 probably worth only $4K

Have encountered look-alike TP D9 came fast from behind expecting front vehicle to give way. Gave way but smoked him after.

Sorry bro, had saw your previous bike pic....

sad to see the bike damage..... :(

if ard that price still can consider le.......... 20k hahaha............

Was at Pasir Ris noon time today (near Istigfar/loyang point), saw a well maintained nice white diversion with panniers complete with reflector stickers similar to TP....really caught my eye.

If someone like it and has money, 20k may be possible (as no more brand new available in SG).

Dream Bike: Pearl White Goldwing 2012

• 2 weeks later...

Dear Ladies and Genlemen,

How is everyone? Hope that everyone is keeping well and doing great.

Looong time never log in into this thread, realise that there are some new owners added and there some become ex-owners like me. Time flies.

Is there any meet up coming up? Any makan session or catch up gathering? Just bought a small scooter, age is catching up, no strength to ride big bike. A local meet up is still ok.

mctan

Just bought a small scooter, age is catching up, no strength to ride big bike.

Yeah, realised the old diversion owners(around 40s) all gave up like after 10 years and the new owners (30s) are 10 years younger.

*人 在 江 湖 *敲 锣 打 鼓 *

嘴讲兰派爽! The World would be a better place if karma exists.

Hi folks, pardon me, Im wondering if any D9 owners here had fixed a Yamaha OEM Hazard switch, that's found on the TP models?

If so, can it be found locally, hw much does it costs & any idea whats the part number?

Cheers!

我们都在不断赶路忘记了出路, 在失望中追求偶尔的满足..

Disclaimer:

The above information is obtained from third party sources for which I assume no responsibility.

While there is no reason to believe that the information is unreliable, no liability is accepted for any errors or inaccuracies.™®©

Hi folks, pardon me, Im wondering if any D9 owners here had fixed a Yamaha OEM Hazard switch, that's found on the TP models?

If so, can it be found locally, hw much does it costs & any idea whats the part number?

Cheers!

if i am not wrong below model, hazard light come as standard :)

4KM5----1997

4KM7----1998- 1999

4KM9----2000

4KMB----2001

4KMD----2002-on

my D9 was 4KMB model.

Dear Ladies and Genlemen,

How is everyone? Hope that everyone is keeping well and doing great.

Looong time never log in into this thread, realise that there are some new owners added and there some become ex-owners like me. Time flies.

Is there any meet up coming up? Any makan session or catch up gathering? Just bought a small scooter, age is catching up, no strength to ride big bike. A local meet up is still ok.

hi bro, i think i know your D9 new owner :)

he stay at woodlands right?

if i am not wrong below model, hazard light come as standard :)

4KM5----1997

4KM7----1998- 1999

4KM9----2000

4KMB----2001

4KMD----2002-on

my D9 was 4KMB model.

Thnx for the prompt reply.

So what about the TP models? cos I saw the switch, is kinda added on, via screws to the left & right switchgear below.

Looking for that..

我们都在不断赶路忘记了出路, 在失望中追求偶尔的满足..

Disclaimer:

The above information is obtained from third party sources for which I assume no responsibility.

While there is no reason to believe that the information is unreliable, no liability is accepted for any errors or inaccuracies.™®©

Thnx for the prompt reply.

So what about the TP models? cos I saw the switch, is kinda added on, via screws to the left & right switchgear below.

Looking for that..

their totally different with XJ900S,

http://www.ibike.com.hk/01_bike_report/local/yama/diverson900/police_leftbar.jpg

5DJ-83999-00

http://www.ibike.com.hk/01_bike_report/local/yama/diverson900/police_rightbar.jpg

5DJ-83959-00

not sure about the price.

:)

info:-

http://www.ibike.com.hk/01_bike_report/local/yama/diverson900/police_diverson900.htm

hi bro, i think i know your D9 new owner :)

he stay at woodlands right?

The buyer stays in Woodlands, you may be referring to the same person. Forgotten his name, but very nice guy. Send my regards to him. :thumb:

mctan