SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

sin min ruling is a disgrace

rrr

A flawed system that has made a "last minute" mistake, plus an extremely lenient penalty -- is the system making drivers more complacent road commuters? Also, added to the fact that most of them themselves think car insurance and the ability to make damage claims are sorry excuses to be bolder on the road?

You've got my name on the list too, brother!

I've read the posts on motorcycling safety and thank the efforts of all bikers who try to make our safety a priority.

However am i the only one who thinks this is all for nothing when the law does not protect motorcylists? I am referring to the infamous sin min editor who had her sentence reduced to 1 day's jail for killing a pillion rider and permanently maiming the rider. what kind of a message does that send out? that our lives are not worth protecting? if i did not read incorrectly it also does not mention if her 10 year ban from driving was upheld. so does this mean she's free to drive again? and is SPH still employing her, a dangerous and reckless driver?

I would like to write in to the media with some support from bikers here, for those who have lost friends and relatives to drivers like this and also to highlight the injustice in this case.i am sick and tired of being at the mercy of these road killers. kindly attached your names below. thank you.

1. Roy Lim

2. Derick Tay (helped a biker who kanna hit and run, to date, the driver have yet to be caught)

3. Darren Soh (juz wana show my support)

4. Bernardk (i dun see justice at all too)

5. Andy Li

6. Redzuan (Where's the equality)

7. Patrick ( Its time we voice out)

8. Isaac Ng (Kena hit & run 2008 feb at hougang)

9. JackOHJack - Jackson (If rich fug on bike and van driver "careless", sure driver kenna!)

10. Zongren (Its unfair to the rider, if the rider was a goldwing rider and a lawyer. the SPH lady probably would have been a bankrupt)

11. Chen Yang (They should have told her to take her appeal and shove it)

12. Nelson Chua

13. Shawn Tai

14. Elizabeth Tay

15. Kenneth Cheok (If the m'cyclist was an expatriate on a Ducati, the outcome would have been very much different)

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Roy Lim

2. Derick Tay (helped a biker who kanna hit and run, to date, the driver have yet to be caught)

5. Andy Li

9. JackOHJack - Jackson (If rich fug on bike and van driver "careless", sure driver kenna!)

10. Zongren (Its unfair to the rider, if the rider was a goldwing rider and a lawyer. the SPH lady probably would have been a bankrupt)

12. Nelson Chua

13. Shawn Tai

14. Elizabeth Tay

15. Kenneth Cheok (If the m'cyclist was an expatriate on a Ducati, the outcome would have been very much different)

16.Vincent Kam(where is justice when there is "Contemplation of Justice" statue at the north entrance)

1. Roy Lim

5. Andy Li

12. Nelson Chua

13. Shawn Tai

14. Elizabeth Tay

16.Vincent Kam(where is justice when there is "Contemplation of Justice" statue at the north entrance)

17. Ree ( you think you run over a cat/dog huh?!, who knows rider feed the whole family for a living..)

i'll be your competition..

1. Roy Lim

5. Andy Li

12. Nelson Chua

13. Shawn Tai

14. Elizabeth Tay

17. Ree ( you think you run over a cat/dog huh?!, who knows rider feed the whole family for a living..)

18. Debbie Boey (I hate kayu female drivers, dunno where they wana go, what they wana do and when they wana do it.)

A flawed system that has made a "last minute" mistake, plus an extremely lenient penalty -- is the system making drivers more complacent road commuters? Also, added to the fact that most of them themselves think car insurance and the ability to make damage claims are sorry excuses to be bolder on the road?

I've read the posts on motorcycling safety and thank the efforts of all bikers who try to make our safety a priority.

However am i the only one who thinks this is all for nothing when the law does not protect motorcylists? I am referring to the infamous sin min editor who had her sentence reduced to 1 day's jail for killing a pillion rider and permanently maiming the rider. what kind of a message does that send out? that our lives are not worth protecting? if i did not read incorrectly it also does not mention if her 10 year ban from driving was upheld. so does this mean she's free to drive again? and is SPH still employing her, a dangerous and reckless driver?

I would like to write in to the media with some support from bikers here, for those who have lost friends and relatives to drivers like this and also to highlight the injustice in this case.i am sick and tired of being at the mercy of these road killers. kindly attached your names below. thank you.

1. Roy Lim

5. Andy Li

12. Nelson Chua

13. Shawn Tai

14. Elizabeth Tay

16.AJ(ahh...who gives a fuk about my real name..and i don't give a fuk about the law)

sorry for the no.16 and 17...you guys didn't post the headings statements..so you guys are now goin to settle for after 16
:makeup:

http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s261/khamizAJ/heymonkeyassdoesthisapprovetobeanalbumname/soloride192-1.jpghttp://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s261/khamizAJ/DSC-0049-2-1.jpg

For a person like me who spends his time more facing the monitor than out there doing justice on adventure....

We seek nothing more,nothing less....just passion.

1. Roy Lim

5. Andy Li

12. Nelson Chua

13. Shawn Tai

14. Elizabeth Tay

16.AJ(ahh...who gives a fuk about my real name..and i don't give a fuk about the law)

17. Suan Heng (Please request for the Judge's deliberation document to be released in full and posted in a thread on SBF so that bikers can come to a judgement themselves)

We need more names on this list. Come on fellow forummers.. put your name down for a good cause.

Edited by civicblade

1. Roy Lim

5. Andy Li

12. Nelson Chua

13. Shawn Tai

14. Elizabeth Tay

17. Suan Heng (Please request for the Judge's deliberation document to be released in full and posted in a thread on SBF so that bikers can come to a judgement themselves)

18. Ree ( you think you run over a cat/dog huh?!, who knows rider feed the whole family for a living..)

19. Debbie Boey (I hate kayu female drivers, dunno where they wana go, what they wana do and when they wana do it.)

1. Roy Lim

5. Andy Li

12. Nelson Chua

13. Shawn Tai

14. Elizabeth Tay

18. Ree ( you think you run over a cat/dog huh?!, who knows rider feed the whole family for a living..)

19. Debbie Boey (I hate kayu female drivers, dunno where they wana go, what they wana do and when they wana do it.)

20. Warren Tuan

http://i511.photobucket.com/albums/s351/thenation_bucket/whowatches.jpg

1. Roy Lim

5. Andy Li

12. Nelson Chua

13. Shawn Tai

14. Elizabeth Tay

20. Warren Tuan

21. Chris Chua (The first accident i saw was the one on PIE, where a drunkard ran onto the expressway, and in the end caused the death of a rider.. we are already so vulnerable, yet so exploited...)

1. Roy Lim

5. Andy Li

12. Nelson Chua

13. Shawn Tai

14. Elizabeth Tay

20. Warren Tuan

21. Chris Chua (The first accident i saw was the one on PIE, where a drunkard ran onto the expressway, and in the end caused the death of a rider.. we are already so vulnerable, yet so exploited...)

22. Mervyn Lee (Its time our collective voices ring loud and clear in all corners of our island)

1. Roy Lim

5. Andy Li

12. Nelson Chua

13. Shawn Tai

14. Elizabeth Tay

20. Warren Tuan

22. Mervyn Lee (Its time our collective voices ring loud and clear in all corners of our island)

23) Asy'ari (Support the cause)

1001424_10151882216934136_1446435389_n.jpg

Await the birth.

#singamaxima

1. Roy Lim

5. Andy Li

12. Nelson Chua

13. Shawn Tai

14. Elizabeth Tay

20. Warren Tuan

24) Steven Tan ( V For Vendetta)

Edited by stwb1981

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs773.ash1/166356_131601833567489_100001530181591_182770_5027349_n.jpg

More for less . . . Always!!!

M.B Products : Lifestyle, Performance, Electronics, Security, Accessories . . .

Click here ---> Visit Motore Bici Section for more details

1. Roy Lim

5. Andy Li

12. Nelson Chua

13. Shawn Tai

14. Elizabeth Tay

20. Warren Tuan

25) Alan Tay ( are the authorities doing their best to protect everyone??? )

What say u :angel:

we probably need more ppl, say 200? :lol: dung noe when will reach that no. Perhaps all of us who really feel about this just paste the hyperlink onto our sigg?

Be Safe & Wreckless

Sin Ming Editor 1 day jail, $2k fine for pillion death!

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5326937&posted=1#post5326937

1. Roy Lim

5. Andy Li

12. Nelson Chua

13. Shawn Tai

14. Elizabeth Tay

20. Warren Tuan

26) Andrew Ang (farking hell...1 day jail n $2000 fine..telling drivers tat causing death by negligience not serious?)

http://i434.photobucket.com/albums/qq68/ghost_04_/SIN%202009/4748b439-d86b-4bf3-a212-e1be01c6664c.jpg

stay calm and carry on...

1. Roy Lim

5. Andy Li

12. Nelson Chua

13. Shawn Tai

14. Elizabeth Tay

20. Warren Tuan

26) Andrew Ang (farking hell...1 day jail n $2000 fine..telling drivers tat causing death by negligience not serious?)

27) Gurcharan Singh (her F...ing recklesness, a fellow rider dies, and sentence is lighter then ill treating a cat)

1. Roy Lim

5. Andy Li

12. Nelson Chua

13. Shawn Tai

14. Elizabeth Tay

20. Warren Tuan

27) Gurcharan Singh (her F...ing recklesness, a fellow rider dies, and sentence is lighter then ill treating a cat)

28) Jordan ho ( its like saying all rich people/white horses serve 1 day NS and we all LLST?)

Riding : To enjoy POWER in between your legs. HORSE POWER that is.

http://i370.photobucket.com/albums/oo148/proradar/n762680656_6897677_26461991.jpghttp://farm4.static.flickr.com/3387/3632031753_703ef020ac_o.jpg

1. Roy Lim

5. Andy Li

12. Nelson Chua

13. Shawn Tai

14. Elizabeth Tay

20. Warren Tuan

28) Jordan ho ( its like saying all rich people/white horses serve 1 day NS and we all LLST?)

29) Jason Lim (Does a motorcyclist's/pillion's life worth so little?)

http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/8475/cbrnaked.jpg

1. Roy Lim

5. Andy Li

12. Nelson Chua

13. Shawn Tai

14. Elizabeth Tay

20. Warren Tuan

30) Yuan (does she have something with the judge?)

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;31;102/st/20060703/e/Start+STA/dt/12/k/d6c7/event.png

:smooch:

Fz8s XiaoB@i

juz help to put links in the threads i freq in the forum...

hope tis help....

doing my part oso....

come to think of it ....

the fine is even lesser than those caught smoking, buying, selling contrabrand ciggys; selling & owning pirated discs .....

something is reari nt right...!!!!!!!

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs773.ash1/166356_131601833567489_100001530181591_182770_5027349_n.jpg

More for less . . . Always!!!

M.B Products : Lifestyle, Performance, Electronics, Security, Accessories . . .

Click here ---> Visit Motore Bici Section for more details

1. Roy Lim

5. Andy Li

12. Nelson Chua

13. Shawn Tai

14. Elizabeth Tay

20. Warren Tuan

30) Yuan (does she have something with the judge?)

31) Clarence Lye (is this gonna work?)

Lousy Noob Rider