SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

sin min ruling is a disgrace

rrr

A flawed system that has made a "last minute" mistake, plus an extremely lenient penalty -- is the system making drivers more complacent road commuters? Also, added to the fact that most of them themselves think car insurance and the ability to make damage claims are sorry excuses to be bolder on the road?

You've got my name on the list too, brother!

I've read the posts on motorcycling safety and thank the efforts of all bikers who try to make our safety a priority.

However am i the only one who thinks this is all for nothing when the law does not protect motorcylists? I am referring to the infamous sin min editor who had her sentence reduced to 1 day's jail for killing a pillion rider and permanently maiming the rider. what kind of a message does that send out? that our lives are not worth protecting? if i did not read incorrectly it also does not mention if her 10 year ban from driving was upheld. so does this mean she's free to drive again? and is SPH still employing her, a dangerous and reckless driver?

I would like to write in to the media with some support from bikers here, for those who have lost friends and relatives to drivers like this and also to highlight the injustice in this case.i am sick and tired of being at the mercy of these road killers. kindly attached your names below. thank you.

1. Roy Lim

2. Derick Tay (helped a biker who kanna hit and run, to date, the driver have yet to be caught)

3. Darren Soh (juz wana show my support)

4. Bernardk (i dun see justice at all too)

5. Andy Li

6. Redzuan (Where's the equality)

7. Patrick ( Its time we voice out)

8. Isaac Ng (Kena hit & run 2008 feb at hougang)

9. JackOHJack - Jackson (If rich fug on bike and van driver "careless", sure driver kenna!)

10. Zongren (Its unfair to the rider, if the rider was a goldwing rider and a lawyer. the SPH lady probably would have been a bankrupt)

11. Chen Yang (They should have told her to take her appeal and shove it)

12. Nelson Chua

13. Shawn Tai

14. Elizabeth Tay

15. Kenneth Cheok (If the m'cyclist was an expatriate on a Ducati, the outcome would have been very much different)

16.AJ(ahh...who gives a fuk about my real name..and i don't give a fuk about the law)

17. Suan Heng (Please request for the Judge's deliberation document to be released in full and posted in a thread on SBF so that bikers can come to a judgement themselves)

18. Ree ( you think you run over a cat/dog huh?!, who knows rider feed the whole family for a living..)

19. Debbie Boey (I hate kayu female drivers, dunno where they wana go, what they wana do and when they wana do it.)

20. Warren Tuan

21. Chris Chua (The first accident i saw was the one on PIE, where a drunkard ran onto the expressway, and in the end caused the death of a rider.. we are already so vulnerable, yet so exploited...)

22. Mervyn Lee (Its time our collective voices ring loud and clear in all corners of our island)

23) Asy'ari (Support the cause)

24) Steven Tan ( V For Vendetta)

25) Alan Tay ( are the authorities doing their best to protect everyone??? )

26) Andrew Ang (farking hell...1 day jail n $2000 fine..telling drivers tat causing death by negligience not serious?)

27) Gurcharan Singh (her F...ing recklesness, a fellow rider dies, and sentence is lighter then ill treating a cat)

28) Jordan ho ( its like saying all rich people/white horses serve 1 day NS and we all LLST?)

29) Jason Lim (Does a motorcyclist's/pillion's life worth so little?)

30) Yuan (does she have something with the judge?)

31) Clarence Lye (is this gonna work?)

32) Vincent Wong (Ya damn unfair..hopfully the dead haunt her..Rich so wat???a life leh)

33) Allen Yu (if its a PAP minister gena hit...guess wats the outcome??)

34) Austin Lim

35) Elton Ng (IF is the $ that makes the world round then can we all here chip in $ to hire the best lawyer to return justice?)

36) Luke Ng (If the old man who was hit was Lee Kwan Yew, and the woman kill was MM's grand daughter, you think she kena Max sentence or not. By the way Telecom records showed that she (The driver) was calling her son around the time of the accident)

37) Jenson Lim (Being a new rider and benefiting from the forums here, I strongly felt there is a need to reassess this case...justice for all...)

38) Adi Suffian (i really think her 1 day in jail is not in a cell but in some cosier place for her to clock her day)

39) Joe Huang

40)Han (There's ought to be more justice than a 1 day wayang jail term!)

41)Iswandy (What if it was the judge's daughter??You think he would have handed down the same sentence?!)

42) Seah Meng Hwee (I don't think a 1-day jail and her "10 year ban from driving was upheld" is justifiable for the accident she had caused and the life lost. You mean to say our lives is just worth "a day's jail"?? Since she cannot handle a vehicle well, she should be banned from driving/riding of ALL classes for LIFE!!!)

43) Azman (Prove to the society that justice in singapore is indeed blind. Prove to us that there is still hope left for the mortal people of this country and prove to us that it is not the social standing nor the position of the person in the stand but just another human being facing his/her punishment for causing a life lost thus sentence him/her wisely. Else indeed speculations are correct and don't you dare accuse us of heresy everytime we make this statement.)

44) Yan MN (notice the power that be are more linient to society elites?remember kidney trading?remember the mediacorp artistes?chey...shame on you all!)

45) Muhammad Azman

46) Derek

47) DannyII (was green light for me to continue to cross the junction, theres this china cyclist cross when is red man and in order to siam him i jam brake and skidded, he say that in china we always cross like that and vehicles will stop for us. DAMAGES: 1)Bike(SP) condition jiat lat, 2)Abrassion on me everywhere and only pay me $5.

48) Jerrick Chew ( Sentence is even lighter than stealing, and right now you are really stealing a life. HARSHER PLS )

49) Armofpeace (anything for a good cause and also for all of the bikers here in Singapore)

50) Simon Tay

51) Fritz (A big joke seriously, life's a big joke huh)

51) AsHaRiE (They will surely sing a diff song if its their own child that died)

53) Walter Lim (The Law needs to be more transparent and fair, the sentence is reduced by too much. btw i am not a rider)

54) Stephen Lim (is it because of motorcyclist pay lesser for road tax? justice?? i don't se any)

55) Royston Cheng (A practice of double standards shown, is there any justice?)

56) Mizi (Where's JUSTICE?)

57) Noorizat ( In rememberance of 2 dear frens gone by hit-n-run cases)

58) Vemon Lu (saw the news at
http://www.straitstimes.com/Breaking%2BNews/Singapore/Story/STIStory_365240.html
)

59) Kyler Tan (some people got left out, managed to recompile the list)

60) Dani (support for the cause. to hell with f**king reckless road useless)

61) Willie (We also got pay money to use the road.. fuk those reckless drivers!)

62) Eric (Negligence is not a defence,normal citizen life are cheap..)

63) William (Riders/Drivers,all are human being,doesn't mean riding bike is lower class)

64) Bro_Isk (
http://www.mycarforum.com
/index.php?showtopic=2637271&st=0 -
http://www.straitstimes.com/Breaking%2BNews/Singapore/Story/STIStory_364979.html
)

65) Kelvin Yong ( It's not how much monetary compensation she can afford to give to charity.... It's how much punishment she gets from the law.... Obviously, it's not enough)

66) Darny (WHY DO THE GAHMENT SPARE THE ELITES AND EXPATS?WHY???ARE WE NORMAL CITIZENS THE LOWER CLASS?)

67) fz6blackie
:cheeky:

68) Desmond Tan

69) JunXian

70) hann >> I agree wholeheartedly!

71) Andy - ( Give us a gun and see what we can do in order to protect ourself from your stupid law )

72) Zenn Goh Y.C - Does the law exists for the rich? Is there no justice? What a shame!

73) Mark Ong (WTF sia...)

74) Mohamad Razi

75) Huang wen yuan ( wheres justice ?)

76) Jocelyn Teo (she should be jailed longer, its a life we are talking bout)

77) quikslvr

78) zamani (my KSR is small but it doesn't mean drivers can bully me on the road! Eff to road bullies!)

79) Gabriel Ng (Hope this really helps)

Edited by JackOHJack

Be Safe & Wreckless

Sin Ming Editor 1 day jail, $2k fine for pillion death!

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5326937&posted=1#post5326937

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bro TS:

There's quite a substantial number of names. Any updates on what you'll be conveying to the media?

i suppose rrr writing a letter, we have to be patient, he stress sia! :cheeky:

I suppose at this rate, sooner or later someone who noe the media must get to noe it too! Cannot be whole SBF no one work in media right?! :cheeky:

Be Safe & Wreckless

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5326937&posted=1#post5326937

i suppose rrr writing a letter, we have to be patient, he stress sia! :cheeky:

I suppose at this rate, sooner or later someone who noe the media must get to noe it too! Cannot be whole SBF no one work in media right?! :cheeky:

u nv noe mate.....

suay suay no sbf member work in media...

lol....

but reari hw 2 convey to media tat there is a growing number of dissatisfied bikers here grumbling abt the verdict...?

hmm....

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs773.ash1/166356_131601833567489_100001530181591_182770_5027349_n.jpg

More for less . . . Always!!!

M.B Products : Lifestyle, Performance, Electronics, Security, Accessories . . .

Click here ---> Visit Motore Bici Section for more details

A flawed system that has made a "last minute" mistake, plus an extremely lenient penalty -- is the system making drivers more complacent road commuters? Also, added to the fact that most of them themselves think car insurance and the ability to make damage claims are sorry excuses to be bolder on the road?

I've read the posts on motorcycling safety and thank the efforts of all bikers who try to make our safety a priority.

However am i the only one who thinks this is all for nothing when the law does not protect motorcylists? I am referring to the infamous sin min editor who had her sentence reduced to 1 day's jail for killing a pillion rider and permanently maiming the rider. what kind of a message does that send out? that our lives are not worth protecting? if i did not read incorrectly it also does not mention if her 10 year ban from driving was upheld. so does this mean she's free to drive again? and is SPH still employing her, a dangerous and reckless driver?

I would like to write in to the media with some support from bikers here, for those who have lost friends and relatives to drivers like this and also to highlight the injustice in this case.i am sick and tired of being at the mercy of these road killers. kindly attached your names below. thank you.

1. Roy Lim

2. Derick Tay (helped a biker who kanna hit and run, to date, the driver have yet to be caught)

5. Andy Li

9. JackOHJack - Jackson (If rich fug on bike and van driver "careless", sure driver kenna!)

10. Zongren (Its unfair to the rider, if the rider was a goldwing rider and a lawyer. the SPH lady probably would have been a bankrupt)

12. Nelson Chua

13. Shawn Tai

14. Elizabeth Tay

15. Kenneth Cheok (If the m'cyclist was an expatriate on a Ducati, the outcome would have been very much different)

16.AJ(ahh...who gives a fuk about my real name..and i don't give a fuk about the law)

17. Suan Heng (Please request for the Judge's deliberation document to be released in full and posted in a thread on SBF so that bikers can come to a judgement themselves)

18. Ree ( you think you run over a cat/dog huh?!, who knows rider feed the whole family for a living..)

19. Debbie Boey (I hate kayu female drivers, dunno where they wana go, what they wana do and when they wana do it.)

20. Warren Tuan

21. Chris Chua (The first accident i saw was the one on PIE, where a drunkard ran onto the expressway, and in the end caused the death of a rider.. we are already so vulnerable, yet so exploited...)

22. Mervyn Lee (Its time our collective voices ring loud and clear in all corners of our island)

26) Andrew Ang (farking hell...1 day jail n $2000 fine..telling drivers tat causing death by negligience not serious?)

27) Gurcharan Singh (her F...ing recklesness, a fellow rider dies, and sentence is lighter then ill treating a cat)

28) Jordan ho ( its like saying all rich people/white horses serve 1 day NS and we all LLST?)

32) Vincent Wong (Ya damn unfair..hopfully the dead haunt her..Rich so wat???a life leh)

34) Austin Lim

35) Elton Ng (IF is the $ that makes the world round then can we all here chip in $ to hire the best lawyer to return justice?)

36) Luke Ng (If the old man who was hit was Lee Kwan Yew, and the woman kill was MM's grand daughter, you think she kena Max sentence or not. By the way Telecom records showed that she (The driver) was calling her son around the time of the accident)

37) Jenson Lim (Being a new rider and benefiting from the forums here, I strongly felt there is a need to reassess this case...justice for all...)

38) Adi Suffian (i really think her 1 day in jail is not in a cell but in some cosier place for her to clock her day)

39) Joe Huang

41)Iswandy (What if it was the judge's daughter??You think he would have handed down the same sentence?!)

42) Seah Meng Hwee (I don't think a 1-day jail and her "10 year ban from driving was upheld" is justifiable for the accident she had caused and the life lost. You mean to say our lives is just worth "a day's jail"?? Since she cannot handle a vehicle well, she should be banned from driving/riding of ALL classes for LIFE!!!)

43) Azman (Prove to the society that justice in singapore is indeed blind. Prove to us that there is still hope left for the mortal people of this country and prove to us that it is not the social standing nor the position of the person in the stand but just another human being facing his/her punishment for causing a life lost thus sentence him/her wisely. Else indeed speculations are correct and don't you dare accuse us of heresy everytime we make this statement.)

44) Yan MN (notice the power that be are more linient to society elites?remember kidney trading?remember the mediacorp artistes?chey...shame on you all!)

45) Muhammad Azman

46) Derek

47) DannyII (was green light for me to continue to cross the junction, theres this china cyclist cross when is red man and in order to siam him i jam brake and skidded, he say that in china we always cross like that and vehicles will stop for us. DAMAGES: 1)Bike(SP) condition jiat lat, 2)Abrassion on me everywhere and only pay me $5.

48) Jerrick Chew ( Sentence is even lighter than stealing, and right now you are really stealing a life. HARSHER PLS )

49) Armofpeace (anything for a good cause and also for all of the bikers here in Singapore)

50) Simon Tay

51) AsHaRiE (They will surely sing a diff song if its their own child that died)

53) Walter Lim (The Law needs to be more transparent and fair, the sentence is reduced by too much. btw i am not a rider)

54) Stephen Lim (is it because of motorcyclist pay lesser for road tax? justice?? i don't se any)

http://www.straitstimes.com/Breaking...ry_365240.html
)

61) Willie (We also got pay money to use the road.. fuk those reckless drivers!)

63) William (Riders/Drivers,all are human being,doesn't mean riding bike is lower class)

64) Bro_Isk (
http://www.mycarforum.com/index.php?...c=2637271&st=0
-
http://www.straitstimes.com/Breaking...ry_364979.html
)

65) Kelvin Yong ( It's not how much monetary compensation she can afford to give to charity.... It's how much punishment she gets from the law.... Obviously, it's not enough)

66) Darny (WHY DO THE GAHMENT SPARE THE ELITES AND EXPATS?WHY???ARE WE NORMAL CITIZENS THE LOWER CLASS?)

67) fz6blackie

68) Desmond Tan

69) JunXian

71) Andy - ( Give us a gun and see what we can do in order to protect ourself from your stupid law )

72) Zenn Goh Y.C - Does the law exists for the rich? Is there no justice? What a shame!

74) Mohamad Razi

77) quikslvr

78) zamani (my KSR is small but it doesn't mean drivers can bully me on the road! Eff to road bullies!)

80) Alif (the law doesnt seem to be applicable to the rich; i believe its time for us to stand up to this communist system)

1. Roy Lim

5. Andy Li

12. Nelson Chua

13. Shawn Tai

14. Elizabeth Tay

20. Warren Tuan

34) Austin Lim

39) Joe Huang

45) Muhammad Azman

46) Derek

50) Simon Tay

58) Vemon Lu (saw the news at http://www.straitstimes.com/Breaking...ry_365240.html)

64) Bro_Isk (http://www.mycarforum.com/index.php?...c=2637271&st=0 - http://www.straitstimes.com/Breaking...ry_364979.html)

67) fz6blackie

68) Desmond Tan

69) JunXian

74) Mohamad Razi

77) quikslvr

80) Alif (the law doesnt seem to be applicable to the rich; i believe its time for us to stand up to this communist system)

81) Corrine Ng (on behalf of my Dearest Departed Friend XiaWei)

We the safe riders, pledge to be alert at all times,considerate to other road users and follow all traffic rules so as to make riding a safer and more enjoyable experience.

We pledge to ride safely and stay alive.

1. Roy Lim

5. Andy Li

12. Nelson Chua

13. Shawn Tai

14. Elizabeth Tay

20. Warren Tuan

32) Mr Wong ( A Life is being Lost here )

http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/5048/10304130.jpg

"But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. Now if you know what you're worth then go out and get what you're worth."

This ruling is a joke. I can't help thinking if there is something fishy going on between the judge and the driver. Is it because of looks, status so the rule can bend for certain individuals? Is the life of a car driver worth more than a rider or pillion rider? This case should be reviewed!!!

1. Roy Lim

5. Andy Li

12. Nelson Chua

13. Shawn Tai

14. Elizabeth Tay

20. Warren Tuan

34) Austin Lim

39) Joe Huang

45) Muhammad Azman

46) Derek

50) Simon Tay

http://www.straitstimes.com/Breaking%2BNews/Singapore/Story/STIStory_365240.html
)

64) Bro_Isk (
http://www.mycarforum.com/index.php?showtopic=2637271&st=0
-
http://www.straitstimes.com/Breaking%2BNews/Singapore/Story/STIStory_364979.html
)

67) fz6blackie

68) Desmond Tan

69) JunXian

74) Mohamad Razi

77) quikslvr

82) Mr Wong ( A Life is being Lost here )

please keep things away from politics

Be Safe & Wreckless

This ruling is a joke. I can't help thinking if there is something fishy going on between the judge and the driver. Is it because of looks, status so the rule can bend for certain individuals? Is the life of a car driver worth more than a rider or pillion rider? This case should be reviewed!!!

unortunately, maybe coz she > 10k amonth vs the maid maybe 800/mth, so she can careless another 10 times...

if lock up someone potential can earn 10k a month, lose-lose ma! :lol:

Be Safe & Wreckless

Easiest way is ST forum. But then again, all "own people".....

Alternatives are "non-governed" media like TOC.

hmm actually ...

no harm trying .....

c if they reari take dw the post a nt....

hmm.....

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs773.ash1/166356_131601833567489_100001530181591_182770_5027349_n.jpg

More for less . . . Always!!!

M.B Products : Lifestyle, Performance, Electronics, Security, Accessories . . .

Click here ---> Visit Motore Bici Section for more details

1. Roy Lim

5. Andy Li

12. Nelson Chua

13. Shawn Tai

14. Elizabeth Tay

20. Warren Tuan

34) Austin Lim

39) Joe Huang

45) Muhammad Azman

46) Derek

50) Simon Tay

)

64) Bro_Isk (
-
)

67) fz6blackie

68) Desmond Tan

69) JunXian

74) Mohamad Razi

77) quikslvr

83) Koon ( My wife was hit by a lady driver, who knows if its the same person??, lucky she survived, driver only got away with a fine, should have a harsher sentence, support putting them off the road)

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e54/quincy77/MONSTERENERGY.jpg

It is when power is wedded to chronic fear that it becomes formidable.

she should be banned from road permanently.

and camp in jail for atleast 6 months.

i think christopher lee also kena more jialat terms.

There is no replacement for displacement, except for Ah Seng

:angel:

cybernation: whoa, ur wife rides or drive? glad she'sok and how come fine also? wat was the charges against that driver and got claim ghao ghao?

cpt.zr: yup, the 1 day jail is really fugged up. "I will donate 10k to charity". change it to 1 cent coins and shove it up ur s la! :angry:

Be Safe & Wreckless

hello guys, do you know where I can get the whole story? Heard something about this incident but no idea of what's going on...

bike is a machine without soul, rider would inject new life and character to this machine

Xiao Rou Yi Hao & "Colossal" 919

Sin Ming Editor got 1 DAY jailterm and $2000 fine for pillion death!

Rally Point: http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5322898#post5322898

1. Roy Lim

5. Andy Li

12. Nelson Chua

13. Shawn Tai

14. Elizabeth Tay

20. Warren Tuan

34) Austin Lim

39) Joe Huang

45) Muhammad Azman

46) Derek

50) Simon Tay

)

64) Bro_Isk (
-
)

67) fz6blackie

68) Desmond Tan

69) JunXian

74) Mohamad Razi

77) quikslvr

83) Koon ( My wife was hit by a lady driver, who knows if its the same person??, lucky she survived, driver only got away with a fine, should have a harsher sentence, support putting them off the road)

84)tonychan(this is unfair)a life is just gone by careless.

2000-Yamaha lc125/2001yamaha tzr125/2002Suzuki gsxr400r/2003-Honda TA 200/2005-Honda wave S 125/2005-Honda S4 spec 2/2007-yamaha yp400/2008-yamaha R6/2009-Honda CG 125/2010-Suzuki Dr200se/2010-Honda steed 400/2011-honda cb400sf pb1/2011-sym joyride 200/2012-honda wave

307820_10150323232886544_694486543_7936127_1053552251_n.jpg

hello guys, do you know where I can get the whole story? Heard something about this incident but no idea of what's going on...

:thumb: to kenneth.c!!

Be Safe & Wreckless

1. Roy Lim

5. Andy Li

12. Nelson Chua

13. Shawn Tai

14. Elizabeth Tay

20. Warren Tuan

34) Austin Lim

39) Joe Huang

45) Muhammad Azman

46) Derek

50) Simon Tay

)

64) Bro_Isk (
-
)

67) fz6blackie

68) Desmond Tan

69) JunXian

74) Mohamad Razi

77) quikslvr

84)tonychan(this is unfair)a life is just gone by careless.

85)
Benny Huang (I hope LKY is the rider and and his son is the pillion. See wats the outcome then!)

its her second offence, the first one took place 2006 christmas eve... she beat the red and hit a 70 yr old rider?

http://www.mycarforum.com/index.php?showtopic=2474754

Edited by mild_slevin

bike is a machine without soul, rider would inject new life and character to this machine

Rally Point: http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5322898#post5322898

1. Roy Lim

5. Andy Li

12. Nelson Chua

13. Shawn Tai

14. Elizabeth Tay

20. Warren Tuan

34) Austin Lim

39) Joe Huang

45) Muhammad Azman

46) Derek

50) Simon Tay

)

64) Bro_Isk (
http://www.mycarforum.com
/index.php?showtopic=2637271&st=0 -
)

67) fz6blackie

68) Desmond Tan

69) JunXian

74) Mohamad Razi

77) quikslvr

84) tonychan(this is unfair)a life is just gone by careless.

85)Benny Huang (I hope LKY is the rider and and his son is the pillion. See wats the outcome then!)

Please keep things away from politics.

Be Safe & Wreckless

Hi

I hope we can keep this up, i believe the forum has 60 over thousand members, surely this is not all who have read. frankly i think this isn't just about me or a few in here. it's for all those who have lost friends, close ones or even been in a hit n run. it's also about improving the protection given to us. the focus has always been on the number of deaths on the roads due to negligence but i'm sure there are as many due to reckless behaviour of other motorists.

I'm also wondering if anyone actually knows the victims? according to the taxi eyewitness the uncle was riding a fancy bike which caught his attention, but that's all the description given. maybe we can do something for him too.

thanks to all who have contributed to finding out FACTS and keeping the count accurate, bro jackohjack especially. Bikers unite!

1. Roy Lim

5. Andy Li

12. Nelson Chua

13. Shawn Tai

14. Elizabeth Tay

20. Warren Tuan

34) Austin Lim

39) Joe Huang

45) Muhammad Azman

46) Derek

50) Simon Tay

)

64) Bro_Isk (
-
)

67) fz6blackie

68) Desmond Tan

69) JunXian

74) Mohamad Razi

77) quikslvr

85)Benny Huang (I hope LKY is the rider and and his son is the pillion. See wats the outcome then!)

86)Jon Tan (totally sadden and furious)

:thumb: to kenneth.c!!

the power of google! :D

Hi

I hope we can keep this up, i believe the forum has 60 over thousand members, surely this is not all who have read. frankly i think this isn't just about me or a few in here. it's for all those who have lost friends, close ones or even been in a hit n run. it's also about improving the protection given to us. the focus has always been on the number of deaths on the roads due to negligence but i'm sure there are as many due to reckless behaviour of other motorists.

I'm also wondering if anyone actually knows the victims? according to the taxi eyewitness the uncle was riding a fancy bike which caught his attention, but that's all the description given. maybe we can do something for him too.

thanks to all who have contributed to finding out FACTS and keeping the count accurate, bro jackohjack especially. Bikers unite!

Thanks guys for sharing this dreadful story... utterly disgusted...

the sentence are a total disappointment, what kind of message they sending it out...

1. Roy Lim

5. Andy Li

12. Nelson Chua

13. Shawn Tai

14. Elizabeth Tay

20. Warren Tuan

34) Austin Lim

39) Joe Huang

45) Muhammad Azman

46) Derek

50) Simon Tay

)

64) Bro_Isk (
-
)

67) fz6blackie

68) Desmond Tan

69) JunXian

74) Mohamad Razi

77) quikslvr

86)Jon Tan (totally sadden and furious)

87) koh marco ( very sad to know she only get 1 day jailterm, where is justice? IS SINGAPORE A SAFE ROAD TO RIDE OR DRIVE?)

Current Ride:

W650 Cafe Racer

FXSTC Softail Custom

TW200 Tracker

Zephyr ZII Custom

CB750K

CB400four

http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n166/sgstreetbiker/IMG_0627_zps0816850b.jpg

http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n166/sgstreetbiker/EBC0B2D1-5DB8-412B-BE85-D4E7DE4F0247-9859-000001DA1BB41B2E.jpg