SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

obitrok

Well i've gotten the new batt at LAB,asked for the dry cell version but my model dun haf.:mad: The size is quite big and guez not many bikes using it,got it from jacky at 75,supposed 2 b 65 but then they dun haf stock liao so muz take from another shop:giddy: .i asked him 2 waived the $2 workmanship.Well now can start easily but i still 1 2 check the wiring is it corrupted so seniors pls give guidance:cheeky: .Anyone knows where can get cheap belly pan for monster?Call me up for kopi if u guys gng,left my contact as jason in the contact list!Cheers!!:goodluck:

2002-2003 Kawasaki Kips 150cc

2004-2005 Ducati Monster 400cc

2005-2006 Honda CBR954RR2

2006-2007 Hyundai Getz 1.6

• Replies 14.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Originally posted by Will@Mar 18 2004, 03:45 AM

Alamark bro,

You still looking for the duke girl and Mr Andrew ah? Pls leh, let it go lah. Life still have to go on. Give them a miss and continue with your fastest bike lah. Hiaz.. You really give me the impression that you die die must win.

:faint: What has it got to do with Will, fzmz huh? POSERS!:faint:

Signalling saves life!

You May Own One BUT I Ride One

It's not what you ride, it's how you ride

Originally posted by fzmz@Mar 17 2004, 01:41 PM

Ever heard of a spell check?

You're in the wrong place looking for trouble. Take it elsewhere.

You go into other topic, utter nonsense, now you ask people to go elsewhere. You some kind of mafia??? POSER!:faint:

Signalling saves life!

Sigh... I thought war over liao now start all over again ahh? All the bros here please lah ok lets talk bike lah if not sent PM to one another and keep it internal can? Please forgive me for saying this, For one thing i swear i am completely neutral and i am not on anyones side, not nice for everyone reading this thread right? The whole time i just sigh sigh sigh, now i just wanna ask you guys a small request k? Very Very sorry if i offended anyone.

Lucky got Jaspok82 asking bout batt problems in the mist of this war and it kinda make all the "issues" like who cares!! Haha! When we all meet one day, all will be ok liao, in written form (forum) the interpretation is always misunderstood as rude, intimidating or even jeers but when you speak eye to eye is another different thing. Cool it lah k. Wish us all well here! :cheeky:

haha :cheeky: necrosis,i'm aware of tis war gng on juz tat i'm more concern abt my monster then tis war of words...anyway tis forum is set up to give help to fellow bikers so dun "Zhi Xiang Chan Sah!" :bouncefire: C'mom,bang chance lah.... :cheeky: meet up and talk things over man! :cheer: !!anyway i got question again :confused: shld i go michael to change timebelt or minerva?wld michael inspect yr bike for problems?pls qoute...thanks dukes!!:sweat:

:lol: :lol: :slapforehead: More question ah! :sweat:

I was recommended by a forum guy to go to this Mech his name is rosli, seems like alot of guys from the Kruzers chapter goes to him. i service my monster at his place. He is good man knows monster very well. You coold save a few hundred bucks as compared to going to minerva. Bigger Dukes maybe he not that good but the common monsters he has done plenty. call him at Rosli 96718552. As for parts replacement i will go to minerva and buy from chong and then look for rosli to change it for me. Save a hell lot! :bounce:

Originally posted by FaT8usaChap@Mar 20 2004, 01:23 AM

Hahaha.. another of those guys who like to stereo-type. . .

Seems like its never ending.. Have a great day, bro

http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/8586/vhfchsn1.gif

1. Click on my CMO Magazine thread for cheap mag offers

2. click on my CMO Coach thread for cheap Coach offers!!

- Motorculture Asia: Free delivery !

- Spin Asia: Free delivery !

- Latest Sept Superbike: Free Isle of Man TT DVD !

Hi, any guys here have any lobangs for 2nd-hand, 48 teeth STM clutch drum?

Guest AndrewChang
Originally posted by FaT8usaChap@Mar 20 2004, 01:23 AM

And what has it got to do with you?

You want, we take it out of this thread. But I might not reply to you....will you chase me all over the place like GTBUSA?

:hungry:

Originally posted by AndrewChang@Mar 21 2004, 10:09 AM

You want, we take it out of this thread. But I might not reply to you....will you chase me all over the place like GTBUSA?

Out of here? Where? Name it.....You wouldn't reply? Then why make so much comments? What has it gotta do with me? Cos I despise people like you. Whos id chasing you all over. It's just that you make comments that you shouldn't and we thought of meeting up, be friends and clear the air. But you not only don't explain yourself, you continue to make nasty comments like this.

YOU THINK YOU CAN RUN IF I WILL TO CHASE YOU???:bouncefire:

Signalling saves life!

Originally posted by AndrewChang@Mar 21 2004, 10:09 AM

Bro,just wana like u know,i m not a 3yr old kid.for u to walk pass and make nasty remark and i down there L L.i mean if i know u,and u make such a remark it ok,or u say some thing nice aft tat its still ok with me.aiya just go check out those thing u say and go think it though lah,go think if it right to say that a not?haizz i don know how old r u,but i m 28 this yr not a small boy..:nono: btw i nv chase u all over.u think i so free isit?just happen to see u there.i think the whole thing started becos i tot u r a friend of mine,an just wana know if know u.but then worst...i don even know u.

[<u>SIZE=7]FALLEN BUT CONTROLLED KNIGHTS[/size]</u>

Lets start our own list of contact for easier meet up,then on the net.

All r welcome.(Monsters Too), non Duke riders too

1)James Hp.97464874(Clementi)-996Bip

2)Ron(obitrok) hp:94746554(Bedok)-999Bip

3)Ernest-necrosis Hp:98527307 Punggol-ll'mostro(Italian for monster)400

4)Jason Hp:98221253 (Bukit Panjang)il'piccolo mostro 400(italian small monster)

5)Goh-Hp 94379490(Bedok)- YZF R6

6)Jeff (Will) Hp:98474013 (East) - ST 4

7) Justin - H/p 96266950 (ST4)

8)Mark - Hp: 96943595 (Bishan) - RVF

9)Fude - HP: 96929097 (Jurong) - 999Bip

Originally posted by fude@Mar 23 2004, 04:30 PM

9)Fude - HP: 96929097 (Jurong) - 999Bip

hiz fude!

u riding a 999?

how much u bought and where did u bought it? minerva?

how's the ride? :D

My Dream Car, see who wants to cut my lane and tail-gate me......

http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee218/mika14cyanide14/MyDreamCar.jpg

u riding a 999?

how much u bought and where did u bought it? minerva?

how's the ride?

There is a guy who won the bike from a lucky draw. So he sold it to me. I got the bike at $35k.

I used to ride 2001 R1 and Fazer b4 i got this duke. I have just riding this bike for 2 week, still running-in the bike. I m now still finding the differences between the jap's and duke and at the same time enjoying my new ride. I feel that the duke hander better than jap's bike but the jap's bike is more powerful. Over all is still good for me.:cheer:

you got it at a good price.

enjoy your new baby.

sorry man but im tempted to say this. you cant really compare it to your old bikes. otherwise, what justifies spending double the price for a bike which appears to be slightly below your expectations.

there must be more to this bike , right?

:thumb:

Current rides: Ducati 999 and X9 500 SL

Originally posted by obitrok@Mar 24 2004, 04:28 PM

you got it at a good price.

enjoy your new baby.

sorry man but im tempted to say this. you cant really compare it to your old bikes. otherwise, what justifies spending double the price for a bike which appears to be slightly below your expectations.

there must be more to this bike , right?

:thumb:

I agree with you. And I can't wait to bring this baby to track. Cause it is a track baby, so have to go track to find the best of this bike. :cheer:

Have you visited the track with your duke??

Originally posted by fude@Mar 23 2004, 09:43 PM

There is a guy who won the bike from a lucky draw. So he sold it to me. I got the bike at $35k.

I used to ride 2001 R1 and Fazer b4 i got this duke. I have just riding this bike for 2 week, still running-in the bike. I m now still finding the differences between the jap's and duke and at the same time enjoying my new ride. I feel that the duke hander better than jap's bike but the jap's bike is more powerful. Over all is still good for me.:cheer:

Yo,

35k is a good price. Is it OTR?

Originally posted by fude@Mar 24 2004, 09:17 PM

Hi obitrok, can i know how much you pay for your bike and when you got it?

Did you go to minerva to do your 1k servicing??

:cheer:

ive not been to the track with it before. im saving to have the tyres changed first. the pilot sports aint good enough as you may find out soon enuff. i may also relook the rear shock and have it changed to ohlins first.

yep, had to go to minerva because of warranty requirements. anyway, its just an oil and oil filter change.

Eh hi ppl...i always loved the monster 400...intend to get one soon in august...but prob is i dunno crap about bikes...i have frens with bikes but all jap and dunno much about italian bikes neither...

so jus wondering if any kind soul here might follow me to view sum 2nd hand bikes to checkup and see if its a good buy...always been a dream to have one of these babies...will use for maybe 2 or 3 years for sure. Heard about the probs and maintanence and all...but i am sure i can find sum cheaper alternatives for repairs andd all through u guys :sweat:

Anywayz jus wondering....how much does a brand new spankin monster cost OTR??

http://img23.exs.cx/img23/8058/1794.gif

In My World of Cruising, Racing, Living Fast Dying Young,

Here is A Story of True Romance. AWW...How F.U.Kin Sweet http://photos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs258.snc1/10534_1140208501731_1122979945_30367651_5951968_n.jpg

a new monster is abt 13k. dont consider one unless you're willing to spend at least 5 yrs on it. if u intend to sell in 2 yrs, you're looking at a deprieciation loss of abt 6k, minimum.

if u're really keen, consider 2nd hand ones. but a word of warning. the older FQ, FP are pre 2000 so they tend to have more niggles than the 2002 models. 2002 models are hard to find but are surely more reliable.

our fellow duke necrosis is selling his in the garage, myab u can checkout. :smile: anyway i oso riding FQ plate.problems occur due to old wiring,u'll need some cleaning up though..besides tat still manageble..anyway, a new one tink cost 18k, :giddy: my frend got it,it's the matt black version complete wif carbon rear hugger,exhaust shield,rpm incl instrument panel and new fuel tank :lovestruck: .like wat obi said,unlez u'r gpnna ride for at least 5yrs,no point getting a new monster unlez its the S4! :lovestruck:

Yeah my electrics also erractic Haha! How it rhymes bro! But now all solved already, just do some cleaning on the contact points and check for lose connection and wires everything will be ok after that. Really simple bike , Bare and Naked = Beautiful = Monster :smile:

I have the full electrical diagram of the bike. Complete wiring routes so no worries when problem arises. Any piccolo mostro owners need them can come get it from me i can zap a copy for ya. :cheeky:

The matt black monster resemble the 620 dark. In Europe its the most sought after as most mostro fans would buy the basic spec and built it up to their own spec.of course with original Duke accessories and parts.

Yep thanks for the info...i'll only be lookin for one near the end of the year. So maybe sum newer bikes will be up then on 2nd hand...and am very sunsure about all the FT FQ thingy so dunno about the yers and stuff...am more of a car guy

Anyway most pob will be lookin for sth with termi exhausts...they just look so hot on.

Also heard 400cc can be upbore or ssth to 600?? Izzit so?? Can pass inspection huh?

http://img23.exs.cx/img23/8058/1794.gif

In My World of Cruising, Racing, Living Fast Dying Young,

Here is A Story of True Romance. AWW...How F.U.Kin Sweet http://photos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs258.snc1/10534_1140208501731_1122979945_30367651_5951968_n.jpg