SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

CB250 Nighthawk, Following  

17 members have voted

1. 1. CB250 Nighthawk, Following

• Coe sufficient
    • Modding potential
    • Parts availability
    • Plugs change frequency
    • Engine oil type and change frequency
    • Lifespan of original parts
    • Flexibility of cheaper parts use
    • Moifying potential
    • Able to use any grade of petrol fuel
    • Potential for 4 rounds of COE
    • Easy to pass inspection
    • Low road tax
    • Daily ride potential
    • Low fuel consumption
    • Ease of maintenance
    • Ease of riding

my problem previously confirm same like yours...kinna irritating to hold on to the pass light while riding...the right side assembly cost around $120...i did like what ah pek advice and so far havent got any issue even after super heavy rain...:thumb: for ah pek for all the good advice..save me the money for replacing the switch assembly.

http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n74/outspoken_69/newsignature2.jpg

I wanted to change the world. But I have found that the only thing one can be sure of changing is oneself.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Looks like ur right hand switch assembly is bad..causes ur headlamp etc...problem. Open it up and gave it a good clean b spraying WD40. There could be loading caused by "shorting" insdie the switch assembly. Go charge ur battery again if its weak..oso could be rectifier or magneto coil problem.

if the charging system is not working, what do i have to do??

if the charging system is not working, what do i have to do??

Assuming your battery is okay and can hold charge..its either ur rectifier or magneto coil or both. From your dstatement, I believe you somewhat confirmed its not charging by having the reading for charging rate read out.

Stupid Hurts!.:giddy:Speed doesn't kill, mistakes does :faint:

BEER!...it's cheaper than fuel now! DRINK!..DON'T RIDE!

thanks guys for the help. i went to unique just now and the mech said that my charging system is okay. just that my electric switch will get stuck halfway after i start the bike. which he think caused the battery to lose its energy. so from now i have to check the switch wether its stuck or not. and thanks ah pek for the wd40 thingy, now my high/low beam switch is working! woohoo!

where to change the LCD display on the spec1 speedo?

Wat u mean disply??

Colour- ters a guy doin cmo for it.

Panel spoilt - go bikewerkz at shun li.

2005 aug - 2006 oct - Wave 125s FV4517M

2006 nov - 2007 jan - Super 4 Version s FP7529R

2007 jan - 2007 sept -spark 135 FBA3986G

2007 sep - 2010 apr - Honda XR400Sm FQ2901B

- Yamaha FZ150I

2010 apr - ????????? -Honda CB400 Spec I.III

-Yamaha FZ150I

Guys, wen i try to maintain speed i feel like my sprocket area got jerking.. But wen pick up speed dun feel it.. Is my chain loose or my front sprocket spoilt? My chain is oiled properly as im using scottoiler and d oil is still sufficient. How to determine if the slack is sufficient??

- Yamaha FZ150I

-Yamaha FZ150I

Wat u mean disply??

Colour- ters a guy doin cmo for it.

Panel spoilt - go bikewerkz at shun li.

my lcd display also spoil already. the plastic film like crumpled! haha! bikewerkz can replace the plastic uh?

sadly my bike broke down again and currently parked at a workshop. still cant figure out what went wrong with my bike. last week the mech said my charging system is working which i witnessed myself. i bought new battery from honda agent sumore.

he also asked me to look out for my electric starter cause when pressed,it get stucked halfway (which can lead to battery usage) so i have to pull the switch it out to normal position everytime i start my vehicle. so far okay until yesterday at pump station. wanted to start the bike but like no energy for fuel to flow.

after push starting, tried my luck by whacking the bike a few times to clear carbon that maybe choking the fuel n carbureator system. after the bike stabilise at about rpm 1, slowly the bike dies off.

i really wanna know the cause of this problems and dont wanna spend on unneccesary repairs. :(

if its the rectifier/magnetic coil, how come the charging system is working when it was checked? are there any electrical things that maybe be soaking up the battery w/o me knowing?

sadly my bike broke down again and currently parked at a workshop. still cant figure out what went wrong with my bike. last week the mech said my charging system is working which i witnessed myself. i bought new battery from honda agent sumore.

he also asked me to look out for my electric starter cause when pressed,it get stucked halfway (which can lead to battery usage) so i have to pull the switch it out to normal position everytime i start my vehicle. so far okay until yesterday at pump station. wanted to start the bike but like no energy for fuel to flow.

after push starting, tried my luck by whacking the bike a few times to clear carbon that maybe choking the fuel n carbureator system. after the bike stabilise at about rpm 1, slowly the bike dies off.

i really wanna know the cause of this problems and dont wanna spend on unneccesary repairs. :(

if its the rectifier/magnetic coil, how come the charging system is working when it was checked? are there any electrical things that maybe be soaking up the battery w/o me knowing?

Seems like ur fuel is jammed.. Try clearing the tube in ur fuel tank. The tube is around the mouth of the tank

- Yamaha FZ150I

-Yamaha FZ150I

Seems like ur fuel is jammed.. Try clearing the tube in ur fuel tank. The tube is around the mouth of the tank

but i did whack the bike plenty of times at neutral gear. sometimes keeping it at constant rpm like 4 or 5.

but i did whack the bike plenty of times at neutral gear. sometimes keeping it at constant rpm like 4 or 5.

U keep whacking makes it worse. The fuel tank is air tight. The tube is meant to release the excess pressure. Since its jammed, u whack and d petrol ind carb will be used up ending in ur bike breaking down

- Yamaha FZ150I

-Yamaha FZ150I

What sort of moriwaki, end can or full system?

2008 Honda CB400SF Revo ABS - Moriwaki OnePiece Shorty Exhaust & Slider, GodSend Radiator Mesh, 2 Pt Crash Bars, LSL Street Foot Pegs, OEM screen, Scottoiler, Red/White Leds, Bagster Tank Cover, Michelin P Pure Front/P Road 2 Rear Tyres, HID 4300K, Gilles Tooling 41mm Clip Ons, Powdercoated Rims/Rearsets & Passenger Pegs, Rizoma Avio 21 Signals, Motovation Universal Barends...

Hi,

Check with u guys.

My CB400SF2's speedometer is working intermittently, like sometime works, sometime dun (0km/h), on-off throughout the journey.

May i know what is the likely cause?

I can't seem to find the speedo cable to the front wheel as i want to check if it is loose or what.

Or is the speedo electrical cabling spoil or worse still speedo spoiling soon?

If speedo is spoiling soon, any idea how much is a replacement set?

Thanks,

Regards,

Kenneth

Hi,

Check with u guys.

My CB400SF2's speedometer is working intermittently, like sometime works, sometime dun (0km/h), on-off throughout the journey.

May i know what is the likely cause?

I can't seem to find the speedo cable to the front wheel as i want to check if it is loose or what.

Or is the speedo electrical cabling spoil or worse still speedo spoiling soon?

If speedo is spoiling soon, any idea how much is a replacement set?

Thanks,

Regards,

Kenneth

Hi kenneth,

I have a strong feeling tt ur speedo sensor is faulty. U cant find d cable as no cable has been used. Its running on a speedo sensor.

A replacement will set u back about 100sgd at bikewerkz. Hope it helps!

- Yamaha FZ150I

-Yamaha FZ150I

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys,

i'm new to super 4,

how to change the time display? showing 12 am but actual time is 10 am.

the bike engine get hot very fast, can feel the heat during riding. is this normal or some problem?

what is hiss? what is it for?

Edited by ywl

Set Time

1. Turn on ignition key

2. Press and hold both rubber buttons till time display flashes

3. Left rubber button to adjust "Hour", right button to adjust "Minute"

4. Once adjustment completed, turn off ignition key and time is set

HISS

H.I.S.S = Honda Ignition Security System

Immobilizer that only allows you to start your bike with the corresponding coded key to your factory security system.

"Don't do onto others, what you don't want others to do onto you"

"What goes around, comes around"