SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

CB250 Nighthawk, Following  

17 members have voted

1. 1. CB250 Nighthawk, Following

• Coe sufficient
    • Modding potential
    • Parts availability
    • Plugs change frequency
    • Engine oil type and change frequency
    • Lifespan of original parts
    • Flexibility of cheaper parts use
    • Moifying potential
    • Able to use any grade of petrol fuel
    • Potential for 4 rounds of COE
    • Easy to pass inspection
    • Low road tax
    • Daily ride potential
    • Low fuel consumption
    • Ease of maintenance
    • Ease of riding

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hey guys, i need help. riding a revo. lately my bike will need 3 cranks then can start. sometimes 1 crank is enough. and my metre swing 2 times. i want to know your feedback bfore i go to shop. is it battery? or coil? or sparkplugs? i dont think its spark plugs since its only 10 k and im using iridium. any advice will be much appreciated

very correct if u press the starter then yr needle go up n down for the 2nd time then that is the early warning that yr BATT going to die soon.....

hey elfian, i changed my battery already and my voltmeter going ard 12 to 13.8. but i still dont know why it still swing 2 times, any idea why?

hmmm.... u might want to go back the shop as for what i know if u change to a new batt n same ting happen,then that means yr batt is not charging

Hi everyone,

Just got my S4 yesterday... A few questions to ask:

1) Anyone got the owner's manual?

2) How to adjust the time or reset the milage dingy?

3) When changing gear up/down, it seems very "hard", what would be the possible reason?

4) What is the average FC of a Spec 1?

Thanks in advance..

Cls 2B- 7th April 2005

Cls 2A- 26th October 2010

Honda Phantom 150 11th April 2005 - 10th July 2010

Honda Super 4 26th April 2011 - Present

Hi everyone,

3) When changing gear up/down, it seems very "hard", what would be the possible reason?

4) What is the average FC of a Spec 1?

Thanks in advance..

2) Press and hold... play around with it..

3) Maybe ur speed too fast or too slow...aka not appropriate speed for that gear.

Hi guys, im wondering where to remove my mudguard n replace with the bracket?? I ask all shops they ask me to change the signal light as well.. I wanna remove my rear mudguard but keep my number plate.... Any ideas which shop can do??? Thanxs

U mean a fender eliminator??

2005 aug - 2006 oct - Wave 125s FV4517M

2006 nov - 2007 jan - Super 4 Version s FP7529R

2007 jan - 2007 sept -spark 135 FBA3986G

2007 sep - 2010 apr - Honda XR400Sm FQ2901B

- Yamaha FZ150I

2010 apr - ????????? -Honda CB400 Spec I.III

-Yamaha FZ150I

any 1 tried servicing their bike @ JB? like engine component?

http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o3/d3an_cain/FZ-1S/385677_10150750269527550_501922549_9854539_2138314152_n-1.jpg

http://images.redop2.multiply.com/image/b8SD0QJnMUnxGv+Dp320mg/photos/1M/300x300/2590/RedopII-logo.jpg?et=kJJjj8slm46j7tujy58%2Byg&nmid=0

[/center]

http://redop2.multiply.com/

Go to Unique motor for nice fancyful fender eliminator, if u looking for those cheap bracket types, any bike shop should be able to do it

Yamaha RXZ, Kawasaki ZX KR150, Yamaha Spark135, Honda CB400 REVO NC42, Suzuki DRZ400SMK8, Aprilia RS125, Suzuki GSXR600K9, Honda RS150R

Click on the bike models for Information/Servicing/Maintenance on Kawasaki KR150, Honda CB400 Revo, Suzuki DRZ400SM and Suzuki GSXR

Facebook HONDA CB400 REVO

Can't post a new thread ?? Read HERE

SBF Garage Sales Act ---> Read HERE

yes bro... any ideas?

Yeap, nicest by far is by activex i tink. Look for infernalwar in lv thread. He is using tt fender eliminator.

2005 aug - 2006 oct - Wave 125s FV4517M

2006 nov - 2007 jan - Super 4 Version s FP7529R

2007 jan - 2007 sept -spark 135 FBA3986G

2007 sep - 2010 apr - Honda XR400Sm FQ2901B

- Yamaha FZ150I

2010 apr - ????????? -Honda CB400 Spec I.III

-Yamaha FZ150I

Now Every morning my right side engine very noisy. normally start bike, 2 mins warm up the sound gone liao. Now 10 mins warmup also no use, need to ride for awhile then the sound gone. must be the clutch housing rite ? anything that i can do to minimise the noise ?

most likely your bike is due for valve clearance..

I recall one of my friends did service his carbs there at X-performance motors, opp ah gua lane. If I'm not wrong it costs him 100RM. He told me results are similar to servicing in sg.

When I feel sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story. Hehe :thumb:

I recall one of my friends did service his carbs there at X-performance motors, opp ah gua lane. If I'm not wrong it costs him 100RM. He told me results are similar to servicing in sg.

When I feel sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story. Hehe :thumb:

Hi bros, are the pins and floats and other components of the carb similar to all S4? Was planning to buy them online and get it fixed by a motortiam. Can the gurus advice me pls. Thanks :)

hi to all super4 bros and sis.i need ur help.when i stop at a traffic lite after riding on the eway,i change gear from neutral to gear 1,it gives out a loud "tkkk" sound,the one u hear normally from big bikes.is this normal?

It's common and normal.

Stupid Hurts!.:giddy:Speed doesn't kill, mistakes does :faint:

BEER!...it's cheaper than fuel now! DRINK!..DON'T RIDE!

Hi everyone,

Thanks in advance..

1) I got honda to send it to me as a pdf, will upload it on the net and post it here for all to utilise in the coming days

2) To adjust time hold down both the buttons on the dash, after a few seconds it should start flashing, left button is hours right is minutes

To reset trip mileage press left button to toggle thru trip a or b then hold your finger on left button until it resets to 0

3) Make sure to pull the clutch all the way back before shifting up or down

2008 Honda CB400SF Revo ABS - Moriwaki OnePiece Shorty Exhaust & Slider, GodSend Radiator Mesh, 2 Pt Crash Bars, LSL Street Foot Pegs, OEM screen, Scottoiler, Red/White Leds, Bagster Tank Cover, Michelin P Pure Front/P Road 2 Rear Tyres, HID 4300K, Gilles Tooling 41mm Clip Ons, Powdercoated Rims/Rearsets & Passenger Pegs, Rizoma Avio 21 Signals, Motovation Universal Barends...

what the market price for s4 spec3 fbb plate now?

I bought mine last month at 11.8k machine price.

Its not how fast you can reach your destination and its not how you modify your machine but at the end of the day, its HOW you ride the machine!!!!.

i dun understand y ppl will go and buy those jacked-up prices S4 of previous spec, etc spec 2 and 3......

paying so much might as well spend a bit more for Revo, new technology, EFI, better material and quality, also must take into considerations like engine wear/tear, COE expiring date etc for used bikes.

Imagine how much u guys have spent n wasted..........

Yamaha RXZ, Kawasaki ZX KR150, Yamaha Spark135, Honda CB400 REVO NC42, Suzuki DRZ400SMK8, Aprilia RS125, Suzuki GSXR600K9, Honda RS150R

Click on the bike models for Information/Servicing/Maintenance on Kawasaki KR150, Honda CB400 Revo, Suzuki DRZ400SM and Suzuki GSXR

Facebook HONDA CB400 REVO

Can't post a new thread ?? Read HERE

SBF Garage Sales Act ---> Read HERE