SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

CB250 Nighthawk, Following  

17 members have voted

1. 1. CB250 Nighthawk, Following

• Coe sufficient
    • Modding potential
    • Parts availability
    • Plugs change frequency
    • Engine oil type and change frequency
    • Lifespan of original parts
    • Flexibility of cheaper parts use
    • Moifying potential
    • Able to use any grade of petrol fuel
    • Potential for 4 rounds of COE
    • Easy to pass inspection
    • Low road tax
    • Daily ride potential
    • Low fuel consumption
    • Ease of maintenance
    • Ease of riding

i dun understand y ppl will go and buy those jacked-up prices S4 of previous spec, etc spec 2 and 3......

paying so much might as well spend a bit more for Revo, new technology, EFI, better material and quality, also must take into considerations like engine wear/tear, COE expiring date etc for used bikes.

Imagine how much u guys have spent n wasted..........

im not good at bikes prices. but i have a friend who bought a 2nd hand super 4 spec 3 a few yrs ago at 9 k. and he sold it last months and he get the same amount. maybe our bike prices never drop? anyway. i bought mine at 11.8 which was revo.i think its a good deal.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

its when S4 revo price increased around $3k and ppl jacked up prices of other specs.

my friends bought their 06 spec 3 at $11k OTR wifout insurance from shop. cannot imagine tat

Yamaha RXZ, Kawasaki ZX KR150, Yamaha Spark135, Honda CB400 REVO NC42, Suzuki DRZ400SMK8, Aprilia RS125, Suzuki GSXR600K9, Honda RS150R

Click on the bike models for Information/Servicing/Maintenance on Kawasaki KR150, Honda CB400 Revo, Suzuki DRZ400SM and Suzuki GSXR

Facebook HONDA CB400 REVO

Can't post a new thread ?? Read HERE

SBF Garage Sales Act ---> Read HERE

1) I got honda to send it to me as a pdf, will upload it on the net and post it here for all to utilise in the coming days

2) To adjust time hold down both the buttons on the dash, after a few seconds it should start flashing, left button is hours right is minutes

To reset trip mileage press left button to toggle thru trip a or b then hold your finger on left button until it resets to 0

3) Make sure to pull the clutch all the way back before shifting up or down

What about the service manual for the different versions of CB400? You can get it as well?

"Don't do onto others, what you don't want others to do onto you"

"What goes around, comes around"

What about the service manual for the different versions of CB400? You can get it as well?

I probably could, which one are you after, tell me exact model name including year number.

2008 Honda CB400SF Revo ABS - Moriwaki OnePiece Shorty Exhaust & Slider, GodSend Radiator Mesh, 2 Pt Crash Bars, LSL Street Foot Pegs, OEM screen, Scottoiler, Red/White Leds, Bagster Tank Cover, Michelin P Pure Front/P Road 2 Rear Tyres, HID 4300K, Gilles Tooling 41mm Clip Ons, Powdercoated Rims/Rearsets & Passenger Pegs, Rizoma Avio 21 Signals, Motovation Universal Barends...

Ok when I get back to work next week I'll email my contacts at Honda Motorcycles Australia head office and get them to email them to me.

2008 Honda CB400SF Revo ABS - Moriwaki OnePiece Shorty Exhaust & Slider, GodSend Radiator Mesh, 2 Pt Crash Bars, LSL Street Foot Pegs, OEM screen, Scottoiler, Red/White Leds, Bagster Tank Cover, Michelin P Pure Front/P Road 2 Rear Tyres, HID 4300K, Gilles Tooling 41mm Clip Ons, Powdercoated Rims/Rearsets & Passenger Pegs, Rizoma Avio 21 Signals, Motovation Universal Barends...

its when S4 revo price increased around $3k and ppl jacked up prices of other specs.

my friends bought their 06 spec 3 at $11k OTR wifout insurance from shop. cannot imagine tat

The coe prices is high, so tey play on tt. D s4 wit renewed coes go fpr abt 6.8k now as coe prices are remarkable high!

2005 aug - 2006 oct - Wave 125s FV4517M

2006 nov - 2007 jan - Super 4 Version s FP7529R

2007 jan - 2007 sept -spark 135 FBA3986G

2007 sep - 2010 apr - Honda XR400Sm FQ2901B

- Yamaha FZ150I

2010 apr - ????????? -Honda CB400 Spec I.III

-Yamaha FZ150I

I probably could, which one are you after, tell me exact model name including year number.

CB400 Super Four Spec III Super Bold'or 2005

"Don't do onto others, what you don't want others to do onto you"

"What goes around, comes around"

CB400 Super Four Spec III Super Bold'or 2005

Ok bro I'll see what I can do :)

Omg.. Could u post it pls? Been searching for it on the net since forever.

Need a spec 2 2002 also, but I guess spec 1 2 n 3 shd be about the same?

Thanks in advance.. =D

The coe prices is high, so tey play on tt. D s4 wit renewed coes go fpr abt 6.8k now as coe prices are remarkable high!

COE high? only high since feb 2011, S4 price hike started in early 2009 when the jap yen increased. but ppl forget tat new revo has better material n better quality and newer technology.

Yamaha RXZ, Kawasaki ZX KR150, Yamaha Spark135, Honda CB400 REVO NC42, Suzuki DRZ400SMK8, Aprilia RS125, Suzuki GSXR600K9, Honda RS150R

Click on the bike models for Information/Servicing/Maintenance on Kawasaki KR150, Honda CB400 Revo, Suzuki DRZ400SM and Suzuki GSXR

Where u buy ur bike? Is it fully stock?

I bought my FBB spec3 at one motorshop at Sims Drive. About 1 month ago. Spec3 are quite high in demand lately.

Its not how fast you can reach your destination and its not how you modify your machine but at the end of the day, its HOW you ride the machine!!!!.

:cheeky:

i dun understand y ppl will go and buy those jacked-up prices S4 of previous spec, etc spec 2 and 3......

paying so much might as well spend a bit more for Revo, new technology, EFI, better material and quality, also must take into considerations like engine wear/tear, COE expiring date etc for

Its not how fast you can reach your destination and its not how you modify your machine but at the end of the day, its HOW you ride the machine!!!!.

paying so much might as well spend a bit more for Revo, new technology, EFI, better material and quality, also must take into considerations like engine wear/tear, COE expiring date etc for used bikes.

In the first place, nobody want to waste money, thats for sure. But what can we do? We dont have any control in the motorbike prices unless our father own some motorshop or he is the big boss of LTA! Surely we wont go all over the island and every single motorshop here so as just not to 'waste our money' like u deemed so. Secondly its our choice that we still prefer the tried and proven carburettor powered Specs 1,2 and 3. And how many 2nd hand Revo u can find on the market compared to spec 1,2 and 3?? U wanna talk about us 'wasting our money' on our spec 1,2 and 3, how about the fuel consumption on ur beloved Revo??? So do not say as if we are wasting money and please do consider those who cant afford your new technology of Revo. Its about choice. We prefer carburettor powered bikes and u on new technology.

So i hope u understand now.

Cheers....

Edited by engeto

Guys, need some help here..

When i just start my bike when it is cool, the voltage reading will go to 13.. but the moment i move.. it will drop down to an average of 11.7. Is that okay? What's the correct reading that i should be having? Whats the problem?

And i feel like no power when moving off.. Its like dying when i biting point and throttle as per normal.. i have to clutch in again.. throttle and gain some power den can move..

Lets play..

hi guys, want to ask whether you all lube your clutch cable? i used to lube with singer oil on my rxz last time, strip down the whole cable and lube it, can i still do the same for the super 4? is it easy to take out the cable? cos my cable seems a bit rough when i pull.

another question is, when i am in neutral and not depressing the clutch lever, there will be a bassy sound like washing machine but of course it's softer, from the engine, is that normal?

hi guys, want to ask whether you all lube your clutch cable? i used to lube with singer oil on my rxz last time, strip down the whole cable and lube it, can i still do the same for the super 4? is it easy to take out the cable? cos my cable seems a bit rough when i pull.

another question is, when i am in neutral and not depressing the clutch lever, there will be a bassy sound like washing machine but of course it's softer, from the engine, is that normal?

I dun lube cos i dunno how to take out and fix it back. But if u know how to do, it is recomedded and if u dun mind, can teach me?

2005 aug - 2006 oct - Wave 125s FV4517M

2006 nov - 2007 jan - Super 4 Version s FP7529R

2007 jan - 2007 sept -spark 135 FBA3986G

2007 sep - 2010 apr - Honda XR400Sm FQ2901B

- Yamaha FZ150I

2010 apr - ????????? -Honda CB400 Spec I.III

-Yamaha FZ150I

how about the fuel consumption on ur beloved Revo??? So do not say as if we are wasting money and please do consider those who cant afford your new technology of Revo.

Just in case u wanna know about FC of Revo, it's around 20-24km/L depending on riding condition and technique, average i got is 22km/L.

u seems to be frustrated, are u being one of those who bought carb models S4 at jacked-up prices? Just asking, no hard feelings.