SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

CB250 Nighthawk, Following  

17 members have voted

1. 1. CB250 Nighthawk, Following

• Coe sufficient
    • Modding potential
    • Parts availability
    • Plugs change frequency
    • Engine oil type and change frequency
    • Lifespan of original parts
    • Flexibility of cheaper parts use
    • Moifying potential
    • Able to use any grade of petrol fuel
    • Potential for 4 rounds of COE
    • Easy to pass inspection
    • Low road tax
    • Daily ride potential
    • Low fuel consumption
    • Ease of maintenance
    • Ease of riding

how much and how long does it take?

And I have a weird problem..

When I reached a carpark and I wanna reserve my bike in while clutch in on first gear.. My engine will died off.. It happened a few times already.. Any known cause?

Thanks!

Becoz u never put on reverse gear. Lol... Joking joking...

"Bikes don't leak oil, they mark their territory"...

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Anyone know where can I fix the lcd display for spec 1? And any way to make the buttons for the lcd more sensitive?

I hope I don't have to change the whole meter. :|

Thanks!

Sent via Galaxy S (Tapatalk)

Look for Bro Tachnicolor.

1. Your idling is too low

2. Your clutch plate gone

3. Clutch cable gone

odd. that's exactly what i told him, but during servicing, ah chong tested it and said its all good. lol.

When touring, its usually the rider that give way first before the bike itself.

got box got tour.

odd. that's exactly what i told him, but during servicing, ah chong tested it and said its all good. lol.

LOL. I think our bikes have got their own brain leh. At shop dont wanna show.. Then when reach carpark then wanna start giving headache. haha

When I feel sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story. Hehe :thumb:

Lol. Think I will just drop by ah chong on monday and describe my situation.

It is getting annoying. ):

Sent via Galaxy S (Tapatalk)

DIY instructions

VTEC indicator for CB400 - http://tinyurl.com/7gvy3vy

Replacement/Changing of T10 light bulbs for CB400's Meter - http://tinyurl.com/8624wsa

:bouncefire:

2006 Aprilia RS125(Sold)

2006 Honda Phantom TA200(Sold)

1999 Honda Super 4 Hyper VTEC(Sold)

2003 Honda ST1300A Pan European(Sold) :thumb:

2010 Kia Cerato Forte Koup(Current)

Guys, if you guys were me, changing magneto coil on my FBA vtec-3 is it ok? Cus i have been hearing ppl say after changing coil they straight away feel the power difference. I mean, i want to keep this bike for long thats why i think of the big picture.

its the heart of your electrical system on your bike. change only when its dying.

got box got tour.

Guys, if you guys were me, changing magneto coil on my FBA vtec-3 is it ok? Cus i have been hearing ppl say after changing coil they straight away feel the power difference. I mean, i want to keep this bike for long thats why i think of the big picture.

If I were you, I would go to a trusted mech and get my electrical system checked. The battery, the rectifier and the magnetic coil. IF you want power difference, can install grounding or even power abuser. These will make your electricals much more stable and you will have better response of the bike. Also, can use dynojet kits for your carburetor to increase power output.

My point is, don't waste money on something unnecessary.. like changing magnetic coil when it is still good. You can channel that $$$ to something else. My 2 cents opinion ;)

When I feel sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story. Hehe :thumb:

Hi bros! I was thinking to install a 2-way alarm systems. Currently only using alarm disc lock to secure my bike and still feeling insecure with that only. Which 2-way alarm systems would you guys recommend? Scorpio is way out of my budget. Roughly what's the price like for other brands? UM not selling alarm system, Motorworld seems like only selling Scorpio. Any other shops to recommend? Many thanks in advance (:

Alright thanks fornthe infos all. I will get my mech to check on my electricals first.

actually, if you have a multimeter or some sort. you can check the charging yourself by measuring the voltage at your battery terminal.

got box got tour.

actually, if you have a multimeter or some sort. you can check the charging yourself by measuring the voltage at your battery terminal.

I went to one of my trusted mech. So he said my charging haywire liao. The current not distributed evenly. Once i've changed my coil i will update again. Thanks!

"Bikes don't leak oil, they mark their territory"...

I went to one of my trusted mech. So he said my charging haywire liao. The current not distributed evenly. Once i've changed my coil i will update again. Thanks!

Your trusted mech just BULLSHITTED on your head...ha...x3!

Stupid Hurts!.:giddy:Speed doesn't kill, mistakes does :faint:

BEER!...it's cheaper than fuel now! DRINK!..DON'T RIDE!

Hi bros! I was thinking to install a 2-way alarm systems. Currently only using alarm disc lock to secure my bike and still feeling insecure with that only. Which 2-way alarm systems would you guys recommend? Scorpio is way out of my budget. Roughly what's the price like for other brands? UM not selling alarm system, Motorworld seems like only selling Scorpio. Any other shops to recommend? Many thanks in advance (:

U can try rabbit at the CMO section....slightly cheaper....china brand and Spy i think...

http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n74/outspoken_69/newsignature2.jpg

I wanted to change the world. But I have found that the only thing one can be sure of changing is oneself.

Need your opinion. I want to CF wrap my end-can from Zed on the CMO thread. Anyone has done wrap from him?

Dun think it can last dat long due to the heat...think will have white spot...i got the fuel tank wrap from him and since weather is extremely hot now...got white spots coming out...but use for 6mths already...not worth the money to wrap ur end can.....just my 2cts

http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n74/outspoken_69/newsignature2.jpg

I wanted to change the world. But I have found that the only thing one can be sure of changing is oneself.