SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

CB250 Nighthawk, Following  

17 members have voted

1. 1. CB250 Nighthawk, Following

• Coe sufficient
    • Modding potential
    • Parts availability
    • Plugs change frequency
    • Engine oil type and change frequency
    • Lifespan of original parts
    • Flexibility of cheaper parts use
    • Moifying potential
    • Able to use any grade of petrol fuel
    • Potential for 4 rounds of COE
    • Easy to pass inspection
    • Low road tax
    • Daily ride potential
    • Low fuel consumption
    • Ease of maintenance
    • Ease of riding

bro pyro...which website did you order form...how was the disc brakes???

Alibaba.com

2005 aug - 2006 oct - Wave 125s FV4517M

2006 nov - 2007 jan - Super 4 Version s FP7529R

2007 jan - 2007 sept -spark 135 FBA3986G

2007 sep - 2010 apr - Honda XR400Sm FQ2901B

- Yamaha FZ150I

2010 apr - ????????? -Honda CB400 Spec I.III

-Yamaha FZ150I

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

bros out there..do u guys know where to get the front disc brakes?? and the prices ??

i checked with unique and its 350 for arashi...any other cheaper alternative?

Got cheaper alternative is the 1 similar to our stock brake disc, just that its black colour instead of the stock gold colour.

I think its made in thailand one..

07-09 : NSR SP 150cc

09-10 : Piaggio X9 200 EVO A

Current Ride : CB 400 Super 4

Who is knowledgeable to help this ?

Does FT plate hv VerS,PB1 or even VerR etc?

Saw a FT plate S4 selling cheap, want to get it as he say it is a spec1 but i saw a NC31.

inprint on the bike. Notice bike got no fuel cork, and has spec1 meter.

Thanks

Could be old owner wanted to maintain their number plate.

Stupid Hurts!.:giddy:Speed doesn't kill, mistakes does :faint:

BEER!...it's cheaper than fuel now! DRINK!..DON'T RIDE!

Who is knowledgeable to help this ?

Does FT plate hv VerS,PB1 or even VerR etc?

Saw a FT plate S4 selling cheap, want to get it as he say it is a spec1 but i saw a NC31.

inprint on the bike. Notice bike got no fuel cork, and has spec1 meter.

Thanks

Could be old owner wanted to maintain their number plate.

Hi, Pardon me for not getting u. So u mean it is not a Spec 1 ?

Do you know hwat is the meaning of "retaining number plates"? If its a Spec 1 or not..you should know what a Spec 1 is like and not by the number plate.

Hi guys,

I am riding a Vtec1. I find that the changing of gear of my bike is not very smooth. Even after 2nd gear onwards all the way up to 6th gear...whenever I change gear there is that "Kruck" sound...like usually when you engage first gear from neutral also got that "Kruck" sound.

Is it my biting point is too low or too high? Anything I can adjust to make it smoother?

Hi guys,

I am riding a Vtec1. I find that the changing of gear of my bike is not very smooth. Even after 2nd gear onwards all the way up to 6th gear...whenever I change gear there is that "Kruck" sound...like usually when you engage first gear from neutral also got that "Kruck" sound.

Is it my biting point is too low or too high? Anything I can adjust to make it smoother?

Kruck sound meaning is the engage in gear or u engage gear liao den before move off got kruck?

TA 200'02 | JUN 2008 - JUN 2010

S4 SPEC3'07 | JUN 2010 - MAY 2012

FZ6 S2'07 | MAY 2012 - CURRENT

http://i994.photobucket.com/albums/af70/heskeydal/signature1.jpg

Hi guys,

1) Chain too loose...if not...2) Clutch cable stretch..need adjustment.

Hi ah pek,

Clutch cable stretch means biting point too near or too far?

Put it ur way, it is too far..but not the way its concluded. Screw the fine adjustment (level side) to minimum and adjust the bottom end side at the right hand gear box there clutch cable area. Unlock the lock nut (top one)..than anticlockwise the lower nut to adjust for distance tull the clutch lever pull backs. Lock the nut and you are done but some fine adjust with the clutch lever screw may be needed for preference. Need help just drop by..just a few minutes task.

Edited by Ah Pek

Do you know hwat is the meaning of "retaining number plates"? If its a Spec 1 or not..you should know what a Spec 1 is like and not by the number plate.

I really appreciate ur reply but hope u can understand why i query again. to me ur previous reply(Help)was half pass six or meaning a little open ended. As i'm not highly educated ps pardo me Also if u had not known, for example a Vtec registered may not necessary hv a Vtec in it as there's always a darkside of it. If u want to know more u may track that post previously regards to this. Anyway i'm a nice guys just looking for an ans.

Regards

I really appreciate ur reply but hope u can understand why i query again. to me ur previous reply(Help)was half pass six or meaning a little open ended. As i'm not highly educated ps pardo me Also if u had not known, for example a Vtec registered may not necessary hv a Vtec in it as there's always a darkside of it. If u want to know more u may track that post previously regards to this. Anyway i'm a nice guys just looking for an ans.

Regards

"If its a Spec 1 or not..you should know what a Spec 1 is like and not by the number plate."..this is very clear and if u still think its a hard to understand thingy...than u never know.

" for example a Vtec registered may not necessary hv a Vtec in it as there's always a darkside of it."...wheater it is registered as a Vtec or not, that I won't know what the "log card" have indicated but I doubt it says anything about it. Most ppl do knows that there are Vtec S4 that has a Vtec engine block with a Vtec solenoid and Vtec gearbox but no Vtec fearure in it..these are the ones that usually comes from SSDC.

What do u meant by darkside now?..not sure or in doubt about the 'Vtec'..u can always ride and test it.

Beware though...the owner himself may not even know its non in true a Vtec bike. As mentioned earlier..someone to ur repeated earlier question says that its a Version S, PB1 or Version R. But whatever it is, its has no Vtec features but the frame, engine block and gearbox of a Vtec bike. Some are "rojak"..example, Vtec engine block and frame and gearbox with Ver R meter and fuel tank and a PB1 carbs..because when you buy the bike from the mototiam that sells it, they allow u to swap the parts from the others (all discharged by SSDC which have damages on them).

Edited by Ah Pek

• 2 weeks later...
Guys i need help,theres something leaking from my super 4,but i do not what is leaking,when my bike is park stationary and when i check next morning theres a small pool of oil...its leaking somewhere inside the bike..can someone tell me what is it...

try to touch and see ard ur engine case and check which exactly is the part that is leaking from.

:cheer:

Glad to have u in my life : ) Always love one another!

Guys i need help,theres something leaking from my super 4,but i do not what is leaking,when my bike is park stationary and when i check next morning theres a small pool of oil...its leaking somewhere inside the bike..can someone tell me what is it...

try to touch and see ard ur engine case and check which exactly is the part that is leaking from.

:cheer:

Glad to have u in my life : ) Always love one another!

Likely ur gear shift shaft oil seal is worn..cost is about $8-$12. If its not..then its the coolant pump oil seal that need to be replaced..cost about $50 inclusive labor.