SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

CB250 Nighthawk, Following  

17 members have voted

1. 1. CB250 Nighthawk, Following

• Coe sufficient
    • Modding potential
    • Parts availability
    • Plugs change frequency
    • Engine oil type and change frequency
    • Lifespan of original parts
    • Flexibility of cheaper parts use
    • Moifying potential
    • Able to use any grade of petrol fuel
    • Potential for 4 rounds of COE
    • Easy to pass inspection
    • Low road tax
    • Daily ride potential
    • Low fuel consumption
    • Ease of maintenance
    • Ease of riding

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi bros, can anyone tell me what are the few most common reason when ur bike feels heavy an draggy esp on lower gears. I tried some of my friends Super 4s but mine is the most heaviest i felt. Sprocket im using is size 44 for rear. Couldnt be much of a different when using stock size 45 when i used it perviously. And after changing to 44, my rpm at 100km/h also doesnt shows any significant lower. Due to change EO soon but besides these, are there any reasons?

Its not how fast you can reach your destination and its not how you modify your machine but at the end of the day, its HOW you ride the machine!!!!.

Hi bros, can anyone tell me what are the few most common reason when ur bike feels heavy an draggy esp on lower gears. I tried some of my friends Super 4s but mine is the most heaviest i felt. Sprocket im using is size 44 for rear. Couldnt be much of a different when using stock size 45 when i used it perviously. And after changing to 44, my rpm at 100km/h also doesnt shows any significant lower. Due to change EO soon but besides these, are there any reasons?

Poor eo used or too much eo..weak sparking in combustion chamber or chain way too loose..wrong tyre pressure...bad biting point..jammed brake caliper..Ron fuel 92.

Stupid Hurts!.:giddy:Speed doesn't kill, mistakes does :faint:

BEER!...it's cheaper than fuel now! DRINK!..DON'T RIDE!

hi... i need to enquire regarding my voltage for vtec 3.. when i'm using my spec 3 original headlight my voltage when idling is about 14.0 and when riding it would go down to 13.7-13.9... and when i'm using the aftermarket headlight(those scrambler type) my voltage will shoot up to 15.0 when idle and will reduce to 14.7 when riding.... i think my battery is overcharging.... could you guys pls give me some tips or shop that can recommend me to check for this problem? F.Y.I i've change my rectifier , coil and battery early this year which cost me a boom...

Riding a race bike is an art - a thing that you do because you feel something

Hi

My vtec1 LCD display panel is faulty. Can I jus change the panel or I need to change the whole speedo? Possible to tell me the price and where u guys change before?

Thanks

You could try Bro Tachnicolor. He repaired my meter (screen looked like meltdown) display and its as good as new.

Poor eo used or too much eo..weak sparking in combustion chamber or chain way too loose..wrong tyre pressure...bad biting point..jammed brake caliper..Ron fuel 92.

Oh k. Thanks for the useful info Ah Pek.

Its not how fast you can reach your destination and its not how you modify your machine but at the end of the day, its HOW you ride the machine!!!!.

hi... i need to enquire regarding my voltage for vtec 3.. when i'm using my spec 3 original headlight my voltage when idling is about 14.0 and when riding it would go down to 13.7-13.9... and when i'm using the aftermarket headlight(those scrambler type) my voltage will shoot up to 15.0 when idle and will reduce to 14.7 when riding.... i think my battery is overcharging.... could you guys pls give me some tips or shop that can recommend me to check for this problem? F.Y.I i've change my rectifier , coil and battery early this year which cost me a boom...

It is so bekuz..the scrambler one is not a H4 bulb.

Stupid Hurts!.:giddy:Speed doesn't kill, mistakes does :faint:

BEER!...it's cheaper than fuel now! DRINK!..DON'T RIDE!

hi to all bros n sis

i would like to ask for advise abt my bike...

i am currently riding without my front light on...

but when i use my pass switch amazingly my high beam can be use...

currently i gt no idea wats wrong wif the high beam n low beam switch...

i would like to thanks everyone in advance for advising....

but when i use my pass switch amazingly my high beam can be use...

currently i gt no idea wats wrong wif the high beam n low beam switch...

i would like to thanks everyone in advance for advising....

can ur high beam be used, if can meaning ur low beam has blown. Pls go change ur H4 bulb

Yamaha RXZ, Kawasaki ZX KR150, Yamaha Spark135, Honda CB400 REVO NC42, Suzuki DRZ400SMK8, Aprilia RS125, Suzuki GSXR600K9, Honda RS150R

Click on the bike models for Information/Servicing/Maintenance on Kawasaki KR150, Honda CB400 Revo, Suzuki DRZ400SM and Suzuki GSXR

Facebook HONDA CB400 REVO

Can't post a new thread ?? Read HERE

SBF Garage Sales Act ---> Read HERE

Hey seniors i just got my S4 and need some help here.

1.Can the rear shock be adjustable? As in extend it?

My Rear shock is soft but no leakage, just that when i pillion someone while going over the hump

my header below tends to strike a bit of the hump, need to go really slow to avoid it.

One side of my front fork seal is broke, oil stains appear on the shock.

2.Any shops to recommend to service my rear and front shock at good price and good workmanship?

3.Where can i get a disc lock @ good price?

4.Any shops does degreasing of bikes? As the underneath of my bike has build up a lot of grease and ex owner didnt seems to maintain/clean it.

5.Where can i go for good paint work @ good price?

Thanks and appreciate to have some replies!c:D ride safe people!

LOVE S4!

Edited by confusehaha

:cheer:

Glad to have u in my life : ) Always love one another!

hi all on re: my overcharge battery that i post last 2 days.... yah right my bike died on me on the sunday morning.... it's like the same as the last time when my bike died on me and i had to change my magneto coil, rectifier and battery... i spent about 600 and it was like early this year and my bike died on me again now... less than a year $600 gone... haiz i need ur sincerely help guys... any shops to recommend on this particular issue, i am riding vtec 3... thanks

Riding a race bike is an art - a thing that you do because you feel something

hi guys,

just brought a spec 2 and i notice when im opening vtec my bike engine like got something stuck inside like no acceleration den i open throttle more than the speed increase. is there something wrong with my engine alr?

one more problem, every morning when i go to school i notice there is fuel on the floor just underneath my bike. do u guys know wad cause fuel leaking and how much to rectify it?

thanks in advance!!

hi guys,

just brought a spec 2 and i notice when im opening vtec my bike engine like got something stuck inside like no acceleration den i open throttle more than the speed increase. is there something wrong with my engine alr?

one more problem, every morning when i go to school i notice there is fuel on the floor just underneath my bike. do u guys know wad cause fuel leaking and how much to rectify it?

thanks in advance!!

When I got my vtec III also had leaky petrol problem. Was my fuel hose switch area the rubber seal not sealing well, had to change it. $90

01/04/2010 == pass 2B TP (2nd try)

10/04/2010 - ? == Yamaha FZ150i

Hi

My vtec1 LCD display panel is faulty. Can I jus change the panel or I need to change the whole speedo? Possible to tell me the price and where u guys change before?

Thanks

Tachnicolour no longer fix it as it is time consuming for him. I asked him 2months ago.

Planet might not have the LCD as I used the last piece. Have to call before heading down.

Safest bet is to go bikeworkz. Not sure about the waiting time though. Some got it in a few hours time. Some say bikeworkz always long queue.

Most likely have to leave the bike or meter at the shop. I left the meter at planet the last time. Ride safe especially without a meter.

hi all on re: my overcharge battery that i post last 2 days.... yah right my bike died on me on the sunday morning.... it's like the same as the last time when my bike died on me and i had to change my magneto coil, rectifier and battery... i spent about 600 and it was like early this year and my bike died on me again now... less than a year $600 gone... haiz i need ur sincerely help guys... any shops to recommend on this particular issue, i am riding vtec 3... thanks

I will recommend you to drop by planet @ ubi. Ah chong fixed the electrical problem in my 12 years old Spec1 :D

Sent from his Galaxy S.

DIY instructions

VTEC indicator for CB400 - http://tinyurl.com/7gvy3vy

Replacement/Changing of T10 light bulbs for CB400's Meter - http://tinyurl.com/8624wsa

:bouncefire:

2006 Aprilia RS125(Sold)

2006 Honda Phantom TA200(Sold)

1999 Honda Super 4 Hyper VTEC(Sold)

2003 Honda ST1300A Pan European(Sold) :thumb:

2010 Kia Cerato Forte Koup(Current)

bros out there..do u guys know where to get the front disc brakes?? and the prices ??

i checked with unique and its 350 for arashi...any other cheaper alternative?

I imported from china.. Got it at 160 with shipping. Instsllation at 20 bux

2005 aug - 2006 oct - Wave 125s FV4517M

2006 nov - 2007 jan - Super 4 Version s FP7529R

2007 jan - 2007 sept -spark 135 FBA3986G

2007 sep - 2010 apr - Honda XR400Sm FQ2901B

- Yamaha FZ150I

2010 apr - ????????? -Honda CB400 Spec I.III

-Yamaha FZ150I