SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

CB250 Nighthawk, Following  

17 members have voted

1. 1. CB250 Nighthawk, Following

• Coe sufficient
    • Modding potential
    • Parts availability
    • Plugs change frequency
    • Engine oil type and change frequency
    • Lifespan of original parts
    • Flexibility of cheaper parts use
    • Moifying potential
    • Able to use any grade of petrol fuel
    • Potential for 4 rounds of COE
    • Easy to pass inspection
    • Low road tax
    • Daily ride potential
    • Low fuel consumption
    • Ease of maintenance
    • Ease of riding

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

how bout the clutch issue?QUOTE]

Check ur clutch cable for correct tension..may be too stretch or already stretch. Also..ur idling may be too low. Eo got some effect to this also when its too thin.

Stupid Hurts!.:giddy:Speed doesn't kill, mistakes does :faint:

BEER!...it's cheaper than fuel now! DRINK!..DON'T RIDE!

You always learn something new when Ah Pek explains the technical aspects of S4.

Thanks for the lessons and tips Ah Pek and keep em coming for us technically disadvantage riders.

Welcome bro..small matter lah ;0)

Hello to all the Super4 riders out there, I have a question need to consult all of you. Im riding a Spec1 and recently whenever i ride, moving off or when in low gear, i notice there's small knocking sound being heard right below my seats or near the engine area. When im in higher RPM and speed, the sounds disappear. Does anybody know whats really happening? Is it possible that the gear chain has spoil or theres not enough engine oil??? Please consult.. =)

You always learn something new when Ah Pek explains the technical aspects of S4.

Thanks for the lessons and tips Ah Pek and keep em coming for us technically disadvantage riders.

Very true, i totally agree 100%. With Ah Pek advise and his technical knowledge of Super 4, many of us riders learnt a lot of technical aspects of the bike. I have yet to try Ah Pek for his EO and coolant stuff but from the feedback of the riders here, i have no doubt about Ah Pek's credibility. Looking forward to install grounding wires from Ah Pek. Will look for you after get my bonus in December. Upps for Ah Pek.

Its not how fast you can reach your destination and its not how you modify your machine but at the end of the day, its HOW you ride the machine!!!!.

I wanna do grounding, but cant seem to get Ahpek's contact? anybody can PM me? much appreciated :D

LET ME LIVE MY LIFE THE WAY I WANT TO, FOR AT ITS END IT IS I WHO MUST DIE

Daelim Magma 125 - (2005)

Honda Wave S 125 - (2005 - 2006)

Suzuki Panther 150 - (2006 - 2007)

Suzuki GSXR 400 - (2006 - 2007)

Suzuki Raider 150 - (2007 - 2010)

Yamaha 125Z - (2010 - 2011)

Honda CB400 Revo - (2011 - present)

How much does it cost to replace 1 Shims? Since there are 16 of them.

The shim is cheap...its the labour and know how that u are playing for is on the hi-side. Since the head is off, its an opportunity to do valves and pistion polishing..consider it head overhaul liao.

guys can u help me clarify what are the differences of power abuser and revtec impedance stabiliser??

does it really help??

There are no difference it what they suppose to do..one should be better than the other..again, there are better option. The question should be, are they capable for ur bike use. You should be asking the seller what is it for, how it works and WHY it works. Before u invest $s in such things..best u know what the seller knows what he's selling u..but if u are just as blurr and believe what they say with basic knowledge of it..u oso Batman.

There are many makes and brands and names given to such 'device' product..like, voltage stabliser, impedance stabiliser...etc...but till date..never heard of the right name given in here. Do a google search as to what these words means to u like "viltage stabliser, Impedance stabiliser..etc" and learn before taking the plunge to buy them. If u find no answers to ur understanding...come buy me kor-p-Orh and I tell u ;0)

Hi. Just checking what's the idling rpm for spec III? mine's around 1.5 at traffic stop now. Does higher rpm mean higher engine temperature as well? Cos I changed idling rpm today. Smoother pick up compared to my previous set up. Previously was idling at 1rpm. But cold start engine always die. Higher idling also means higher fc is it?

Anyway my higher fc previously was probably due to petrol leakage. Turns out the fuel switch below the tank was dripping petrol the whole time. Whole time I thought the strong smell was due to my exhaust header kana spray paint so paint still evaporating. Lucky I'm not a smoker sia else can be the next ghost rider.

01/04/2010 == pass 2B TP (2nd try)

10/04/2010 - ? == Yamaha FZ150i

if is warm up it will be around 1.2-1.5... 1.5 will be at times after a longer ride...... i mean for my case... i not sure abt the rest...

TA 200'02 | JUN 2008 - JUN 2010

S4 SPEC3'07 | JUN 2010 - MAY 2012

FZ6 S2'07 | MAY 2012 - CURRENT

http://i994.photobucket.com/albums/af70/heskeydal/signature1.jpg

Hi guys!

I've been riding my spec 2 for about 4 months now and just today, i couldn't turn my ignition when i inserted my key fully. there appears to be nothing wrong with the key as i could open my fuel tank and the seat cover still. I have tried lots of lubrication but it doesn't work still. Has anyone encountered this problem before? Thanks!

try moving the key around when inserted..

works for my spec 1.. same situation as yours..

DIY instructions

VTEC indicator for CB400 - http://tinyurl.com/7gvy3vy

Replacement/Changing of T10 light bulbs for CB400's Meter - http://tinyurl.com/8624wsa

:bouncefire:

2006 Aprilia RS125(Sold)

2006 Honda Phantom TA200(Sold)

1999 Honda Super 4 Hyper VTEC(Sold)

2003 Honda ST1300A Pan European(Sold) :thumb:

2010 Kia Cerato Forte Koup(Current)

spec 2 got hiss rite? i tink is the sensor not sensitive enough.. shld use sensodyne.. lolz.. jus joking.. try move ur key head around... or try to remove anyting inbetween ur inserted key and the keyhole...

TA 200'02 | JUN 2008 - JUN 2010

S4 SPEC3'07 | JUN 2010 - MAY 2012

FZ6 S2'07 | MAY 2012 - CURRENT

http://i994.photobucket.com/albums/af70/heskeydal/signature1.jpg

why dont you just ask the seller?

DIY instructions

VTEC indicator for CB400 - http://tinyurl.com/7gvy3vy

Replacement/Changing of T10 light bulbs for CB400's Meter - http://tinyurl.com/8624wsa

:bouncefire:

2006 Aprilia RS125(Sold)

2006 Honda Phantom TA200(Sold)

1999 Honda Super 4 Hyper VTEC(Sold)

2003 Honda ST1300A Pan European(Sold) :thumb:

2010 Kia Cerato Forte Koup(Current)