SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

YZF-R15 rider, GATHER!!!

garfieldrox

nono i not wanna paste i juz wanna remove the stock stickers.... but the guy at juz wheels told me is hard to do coz the stock sticker glue is very strong.... he looks unwilling to do la.... i just wanna remove it and make it look plain lor....

just now can feel abit of knocking sia coz that day i pumped 92 in JB, pumped wrongly... duno if it is knocking or just not smooth but i swear thats the last time i'll touch 92 !!! anyway the manual says unleaded can liao neva put wat octane leh... :sian:

how when free wanna go ride around mine 380++ liao... 100+ to first service ..

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hi yamaha friends.so i assuming R15 is abt 7k from the thread.so how abt the yzf 125R?

R125 is made in european based and most of the parts are high end branded...price is about 10-11k machine rest depends...but its an imported bike... from wat i know... (loois motor)

haha u can refer to their thread for more info regarding prices, FC, and more technical specs or wat so ever.... can ask the seniors there for advise oso!

aprilia is a good bike! but however if u choose to get the r15, let me know can hang out and discuss more abt the bike also! cheerS~~:cheeky:

nono i not wanna paste i juz wanna remove the stock stickers.... but the guy at juz wheels told me is hard to do coz the stock sticker glue is very strong.... he looks unwilling to do la.... i just wanna remove it and make it look plain lor....

just now can feel abit of knocking sia coz that day i pumped 92 in JB, pumped wrongly... duno if it is knocking or just not smooth but i swear thats the last time i'll touch 92 !!! anyway the manual says unleaded can liao neva put wat octane leh... :sian:

how when free wanna go ride around mine 380++ liao... 100+ to first service ..

try other bike shops whois willling to help u, else all the bez, i scared later u regret lei once u peel off.

for me i'm used to pump 98 for all my previous bikes. Unless dat day really broke or not enuff $$ LAN LAN pump 92.

now i still running-in, mayb after i hit 1,000km we go riding together lah.

so far onli me and u lei in this thread wif R15.

ANy other bros out there?

The Road less Travelled

http://multiply.com/mu/aaronazmi/image/1/photos/177/600x600/51/PIC-0105-1.JPG?et=EPg%2B7KSmSyqSCJnhbA%2C62w&nmid=309411908

try other bike shops whois willling to help u, else all the bez, i scared later u regret lei once u peel off.

for me i'm used to pump 98 for all my previous bikes. Unless dat day really broke or not enuff $$ LAN LAN pump 92.

now i still running-in, mayb after i hit 1,000km we go riding together lah.

so far onli me and u lei in this thread wif R15.

ANy other bros out there?

bros got la..

R15 bro.. haven yet... still deciding.. looks cool enuff to be a 2nd transportation bike.. =))

where's ur previous bike? ehh.. ksr if i not wrong.. =x

Is less than a month old bike in singapore. So second hand must wait veri veri long.

knn.. nv own r15 come open the thread.. u funny hor..

lol..

anyway.. tyres shld be able to fit 90 front n 110 rear if i not wrong. juz tat no one does it yet..

i like the design.. go touring also shiok shiok..

=)

Suck it n ride!

http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn224/ervinchua_wl/633520157058579273-SignatureCelebra.jpg

siaoz... clear meter for wat?? -.-""

buy one.. den mod abit bring to track n play.. looks gd when i see the daytona riders trying out at the small circuit..

quite easy to manoveur n corner.....

=))

juz tat i dun trust the tires to hold tat well.. =x

Suck it n ride!

http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn224/ervinchua_wl/633520157058579273-SignatureCelebra.jpg

anyway.. wait until i settle to sell away my phantom, n my another bike..

den i consider r15 as a alternative..

6+k is abit too much for me also..

as u throw in abit more can get class 2 liaoz. =x

Suck it n ride!

i mean.. the stock rim shld be able to fit into a size bigger.. like 80 to 90..

n rear 100 to 110..

just like y sportsbike like sp can fit 90-120/130 size tires into...

n also 2a bikes can fit 150/160 rear tires..

Suck it n ride!

tats wat i meant lor can ride/run in at the same time haha two person ride not so sian... wan? let me know when ur free hehe now 490km liao 10km to first service...

hehe ... let u noe coz fasting month start liao. ;)

i will be joining you all soon. hahas

Power lah! :thumb:

bros got la..

R15 bro.. haven yet... still deciding.. looks cool enuff to be a 2nd transportation bike.. =))

where's ur previous bike? ehh.. ksr if i not wrong.. =x

yup, my previous bike was KSR. own it for abt 7 mths, den trade in for this R15.

yah, this R15 is my 2nd bike partly for transportation coz the FC looks damn good. :thumb:

The Road less Travelled

http://multiply.com/mu/aaronazmi/image/1/photos/177/600x600/51/PIC-0105-1.JPG?et=EPg%2B7KSmSyqSCJnhbA%2C62w&nmid=309411908

hehe ... let u noe coz fasting month start liao. ;)

Power lah! :thumb:

yup, my previous bike was KSR. own it for abt 7 mths, den trade in for this R15.

yah, this R15 is my 2nd bike partly for transportation coz the FC looks damn good. :thumb:

still rmb u n the other couple riding ksr @ east coast carls... lolx..

den went marina barrage.. haahaa...

hope to see u soon on ur r15.. test test.. lolx..

Suck it n ride!

the tyres hor can up but only by 1 size.... :( bro zamani can... :thumb:

the tyres need to change sial hard compound de... grip not really dat good.. but oh well maybe wait till finish run in then do bah !

Edited by ftz

Guest des.sim
welcome welcome HAHA :thumb:

when getting ur bike??

hi bro,,still lookin ard leh, for black colour de hav to wait a long time.. hahas... but i confirm getting tis r15 bike , its only matter of time ..hahas... and if you wan to mod bike i can bring you to my frd shop there,, open till 3 to 4 am morning de...hahas

hi bro,,still lookin ard leh, for black colour de hav to wait a long time.. hahas... but i confirm getting tis r15 bike , its only matter of time ..hahas... and if you wan to mod bike i can bring you to my frd shop there,, open till 3 to 4 am morning de...hahas

other colors apparently coming end of the year bahhhh u can wait then ya its good...... ur tat shop got parts available for r15 already???

Guest des.sim
other colors apparently coming end of the year bahhhh u can wait then ya its good...... ur tat shop got parts available for r15 already???

part dun hav lah, but it better then outside lor, he can find the part for you in sg n malaysia then mod for you,, i know him very long time le,, sometime chit chat wit him till morning at his shop or go malaysia for hair cut... hahas...