SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

YZF-R15 rider, GATHER!!!

garfieldrox

hi riders

May i enquire something?

Can R15 can its rear tyre size to at least 130~150cm?

Any ideal pipe for R15? I looking for a very deep sound for my exhaust.

Thanks in advance.

hi bro unfortunately i dun think can change to so big the stock sizes for r15 are as per follow

Front: 80/90

Rear : 100/80

The sizes according to the shop i bought is maximum can change to 1 size

upgrading of tyre size can affect different things to the bike...

if u interested, can also look at another very good bike, the Yzf R125, though its more expensive... as for pipe, it wud be coming in but not sure when below is a link to probably one of the pipes available as well as a few other stuffs available in other countries (india i think...)

http://www.yamahat135.com/forum/portal.php

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

part dun hav lah, but it better then outside lor, he can find the part for you in sg n malaysia then mod for you,, i know him very long time le,, sometime chit chat wit him till morning at his shop or go malaysia for hair cut... hahas...

i think haha ill wait for the legal parts hahaha :cheeky:

Guest des.sim
hi riders

May i enquire something?

Can R15 can its rear tyre size to at least 130~150cm?

Any ideal pipe for R15? I looking for a very deep sound for my exhaust.

Thanks in advance.

wa bro if you changed the tire to 130 or 150.. i think have to changed the rim, by doing tis you will have high fc , slow in speed , jus bigger in 1 for front n rear tire can le lah... note that its a 150cc bike...

Guest des.sim
i think haha ill wait for the legal parts hahaha :cheeky:

i was thinking of mod the backside part of tis r15 to r125 , then maybe ask my frd see can weld out a holder like the r125 for number plate anot???

i was thinking of mod the backside part of tis r15 to r125 , then maybe ask my frd see can weld out a holder like the r125 for number plate anot???

u mean the one that dangles downwards? ermm i think thats uglyy... but its personal preference actually most ang mohs in europe would take it out ahah...but if u like u can do i believe .... as for the tail for R15, u see the 2 ugly extra looking things at the back, that wan is for the pillion to hold onto wan if im not wrong and.... its removable.. haah the screw nuts is inside the seat compartment... can diy.. the tail ah... actually looks ok liao but for me i saw off the mud guard abit coz i find it too long la.. wan it to look abit more tidy...

Guest des.sim
u mean the one that dangles downwards? ermm i think thats uglyy... but its personal preference actually most ang mohs in europe would take it out ahah...but if u like u can do i believe .... as for the tail for R15, u see the 2 ugly extra looking things at the back, that wan is for the pillion to hold onto wan if im not wrong and.... its removable.. haah the screw nuts is inside the seat compartment... can diy.. the tail ah... actually looks ok liao but for me i saw off the mud guard abit coz i find it too long la.. wan it to look abit more tidy...

see how still not decided yet ... first need to go ard ... maybe take out de mud guard.. see how??

see how still not decided yet ... first need to go ard ... maybe take out de mud guard.. see how??

wait for the new colors to come in i tell u...... the Graphite black looooooookssssss hottttttttttssssssssssss :thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

already got my bike already :) looks cool but there is one thing i find it strange...how come the light onli one side...only high beam then i got 2 side...look so strange..lol..running in now

if im not wrong... the r series like tat....

my frens R6 and heard r125 has tat too as i saw in a few videos.....

Guest des.sim
wait for the new colors to come in i tell u...... the Graphite black looooooookssssss hottttttttttssssssssssss :thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

thks bro.. you all ride ard first i join in later... hahas.....

Guest des.sim
I see. Thinking is it possible to change it?lol

i think it is possible to change it to two lights switch on at one time... jus check it out wit some bike shops... do update us ..k... if you really cant find.. i have a bikeshop that will do for you de...

anybody clear full tank liao? and wats the mileague u get?

currently my bike is approx abt 280km and still got 3 bars left. There are 6 bars in total.

The Road less Travelled

http://multiply.com/mu/aaronazmi/image/1/photos/177/600x600/51/PIC-0105-1.JPG?et=EPg%2B7KSmSyqSCJnhbA%2C62w&nmid=309411908

Jus now saw one at cwp and one at sun plaza.

Cool ride!!! Shld i push in my sp anot? hai... Thinking~

push in ur sp , get better trade in price...

den out with ur r15 lo...

lidat hor..

u pay lesser for ur r15..

n insurance lesser also..

den u can refund ur current insurance...

but i suggest...

u wait until new colors arrive first..

or next yr u renew coe for ur sp..

den u sell away.. get cash..

by tat time.. sure got 2nd hand r15.

den u go army better...

save petrol also

anybody clear full tank liao? and wats the mileague u get?

currently my bike is approx abt 280km and still got 3 bars left. There are 6 bars in total.

if lidat hor.. following the same theory of the traditional fuel gauge..

i predict the full tank can go ard 420-440 (not including reserve)... coz the last few bars always drop faster..

heehee..

Suck it n ride!

http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn224/ervinchua_wl/633520157058579273-SignatureCelebra.jpg

Depends on individual preference.

FOr me, i tink i suei lah, all those 2nd hand bikes dat i buy always got prob.

so for me prefer to get 1st hand, at least less worries for u for the next 2 to 3 years.

yah garfield, push in ur SP, get better trade-in and u pay installment lesser.

dats wat i did. Trade-in my KSR and onli pay 100+ monthly for my R15.

The Road less Travelled

http://multiply.com/mu/aaronazmi/image/1/photos/177/600x600/51/PIC-0105-1.JPG?et=EPg%2B7KSmSyqSCJnhbA%2C62w&nmid=309411908

I looking for shop that take in my sp at least $800 - 1k lor. haha!

Maybe i will try asking ard. but how long u took the loan? 2yr or 3 yrs?

dun rush, take ur time to survey more shops and see who takes in more.

dats wat i did for my KSR, asked 3 shops and settled for the one dat offers mi the highest trade-in.

i took 3 yrs loan - $131/mth.

The Road less Travelled

Trade in my KSR for 3.3K. Other shops offer 2.8k - 3K onli.

use my KSR for DP lor.

The Road less Travelled