SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Singapore rides

Yup, I guess I might. Hayate pick up is very good, it's not anything flawed with Hayate that makes me offload it.

It's just a practical decision as I need a heavier bike and one with bigger tank for better range. Sometimes ride home, tired, straight go home, then morning see fuel needle low, :slapforehead:

Might be doing some customisations to it, will post pictures or bring it out to trips to show you guys. lol!

Anyone can ride a bike. Being a biker, is a state of mind.

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup, I guess I might. Hayate pick up is very good, it's not anything flawed with Hayate that makes me offload it.

It's just a practical decision as I need a heavier bike and one with bigger tank for better range. Sometimes ride home, tired, straight go home, then morning see fuel needle low, :slapforehead:

Might be doing some customisations to it, will post pictures or bring it out to trips to show you guys. lol!

I understand that u travel east to west for work......i feel that FC wise, YBR will do good for u in the long run. I feel that a 46L rearbox and mebbe a good crashbar is a must. For more storage, fix E21 as sidebox. I used those practical solutions whne i rode my TA200......dun forget ah bro shunoski, louder horns!

I want to see the world and i'm pretty sure the world wants to show a little something to me.

You had named all I wanted to do to the YBR! I'm maybe going to make it white as well! haha!

Yep, loud horns are essential for me. My car and previous tiny Hayate all have Hella Twin Tones. It always amuse people when my scooter cub can horn so loud!

So you have a TA200 on top of your Vara?

woo hoo.. getting my bike on Saturday, but maybe another week before I actually use it... How, Mr Scuba? Going to Kelvin to let him assess physically? I probably going on Saturday, if I can meet their closing time.

sure...call me along when you do...text me?

http://simonnunis.smugmug.com/photos/684724736_fuDoa-M-1.jpg

bro, friday night im heading into msia with the phantom riders. interested in coming along? refer to phantom knights weekly F.N.O thread for more details.

aiyah...i did not see this before i posted my ride for friday night...if later nobody join then maybe will join u guys :)

You had named all I wanted to do to the YBR! I'm maybe going to make it white as well! haha!

Yep, loud horns are essential for me. My car and previous tiny Hayate all have Hella Twin Tones. It always amuse people when my scooter cub can horn so loud!

So you have a TA200 on top of your Vara?

don't forget to get white helmet too hor :)

Nowadays with cars being sound-proofed and stereos blasting out their ways, even air horns fitted on bikes also not much of a help.

I got situations where car turn out from minor road to major road directly in my car and i gave a very loud horn and the driver's head was looking in the opposite direction, oblivious to my loud air horn.

My Dream Car, see who wants to cut my lane and tail-gate me......

http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee218/mika14cyanide14/MyDreamCar.jpg

bro simon... thanks for all the sms update.. has been really busy with sch work .. shall keep myself update with your post .. cheers..

no problem, Alan. i remember school work can take up a whole lot of time and energy. just remember to take breaks...and the best breaks...are riding breaks!!

hi folks.

i'll be out of action for the next 2 weeks because my bike is now in the shop for minor repair and major respray. will setup another ride as soon as it is ready :)

simon.

Looking foward to see your newly reborn tw with a fresh coat of paint. what colour did u decided on?

how's your red baby? any diagnosis from the mech yet?

Class 2B - 26/03/2009

Class 2A - 01/06/2010

Class 3 - 10/07/2009

Rides(s)

1) Honda TA150 - 20/04/2009 to 31/08/2014

2) Honda CB400 Ver S - 12/07/2014 to ???

no problem, Alan. i remember school work can take up a whole lot of time and energy. just remember to take breaks...and the best breaks...are riding breaks!!

Yeah, makes you more gian and appreciate riding more. :cheeky:

hi folks.

i'll be out of action for the next 2 weeks because my bike is now in the shop for minor repair and major respray. will setup another ride as soon as it is ready :)

simon.

Same here, we are warded in the same hospital. :cry:

bro simon... thanks for all the sms update.. has been really busy with sch work .. shall keep myself update with your post .. cheers..

tell me abt it, sch sux! argh!

ok lar, something to be learnt every now and then, but really incredible how we pay so much to suffer so much - that job/ career better be really juicy man! :angry::faint::sian::lol:

ya, just that they tend to be impromptu for me rather than planned - hard to commit to the group rides. but when study until 3am den tak boleh tahan will impulsively go for a riding break! :cheeky:

hope ur baby gets better and no more "half petrol tank" + fresh paint job. :smile:

Be Safe & Wreckless

Sin Ming Editor 1 day jail, $2k fine for pillion death!

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5326937&posted=1#post5326937

Same here, we are warded in the same hospital. :cry:

what happened to your YBR?

Class 2B - 26/03/2009

Class 2A - 01/06/2010

Class 3 - 10/07/2009

Rides(s)

Remember the tank? Scubasimon's in for traumatic surgery, I'm in for cosmestic surgery. I recommended the place to Scubasimon, and it's also where he installed the box which saved his hellava-cost-a-fortune camera and gears. Everyone's in camp also ask why I haven't been riding in. lol

Remember the tank? Scubasimon's in for traumatic surgery, I'm in for cosmestic surgery. I recommended the place to Scubasimon, and it's also where he installed the box which saved his hellava-cost-a-fortune camera and gears. Everyone's in camp also ask why I haven't been riding in. lol

oh yeah, u are changing the tank huh? giving the bike a fresh coat of paint too?

so you've been driving to camp while your bike is in the hospital?

Class 2B - 26/03/2009

Class 2A - 01/06/2010

Class 3 - 10/07/2009

Rides(s)

just went down to hcl today to check on the bike. they have now washed my bike and have started to strip out the parts for painting :) i like the way the fella was explaining what he will do to the bike. let's see how the end result will look (and feel) like and i'll blog about it. so far so good!!!

didn't see your bike, shunoski...but then again...i didn't recognise mine either!

Hi Simon, while your bike is in the shop, I think it is a good idea to ask the mechanic to check your alternator and rectifier. You seems to have a no. of flat batteries. Get them to charge your new battery also. It is also a good idea to get a battery charger and charge your battery at home if it is convenient. If you seldom use your bike, travel little or too slow, your battery will not be charged sufficiently.

http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll201/bikeyroo/Signature%20dog/cute-moving-puppy.gif