SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[DIY] How to cosmetically modify the Phantom?

gsenomics

Where can I get affordable and good looking headlights? The one I have now is in bad shape and the bulb is really weak. Any recommendations for a brighter lightbulb?

Also, would like to get those handlebars that look more like a chopper so that I can lean back more.... but not too high like ape.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lim ah boy has alot. go check it out.

February 2011 - March 2012 = Phantom TA 200

March 2012 - August 2013 = Suzuki Impulse 400

Present = BMW (Bus, MRT, Walk)

922913_10151689291867959_1156170833_n.jpg

how high do you exactly want it to be?

chest level, shoulder, chin, nose, eye, forehead.

& seat. intending to make it thinner or thicker. mmh,

chest to shoulder level would be fine.I am thinking to switch to those CM125 type handlebar.Any idea if they can fit and where i can get them?I went to auntie shop and the nearby area but they don't seem to have those type.Didnt have time to visit Ah Boy though.

lim ah boy has alot. go check it out.

not exactly...

i wanted bullet head light, waited a few mths till dun wan alrdy

i wan smaller head light, dun haf =.="

Where can I get affordable and good looking headlights? The one I have now is in bad shape and the bulb is really weak. Any recommendations for a brighter lightbulb?

Also, would like to get those handlebars that look more like a chopper so that I can lean back more.... but not too high like ape.

u wan something brighter, it will not gona be affordable(IMO) it's gona be the metal bullet headlight(can use better/hotter bulb) from either ah koon, pinkphantom, not sure lab has it anot... est $150

not exactly...

i wanted bullet head light, waited a few mths till dun wan alrdy

i wan smaller head light, dun haf =.="

u wan something brighter, it will not gona be affordable(IMO) it's gona be the metal bullet headlight(can use better/hotter bulb) from either ah koon, pinkphantom, not sure lab has it anot... est $150

Yah lor, LAB not always stock what we want. I thought can just get the bullet type headlight and use some really bright bulbs like philips bluevision.

ah boy dunno wait how long for bullet lamp. just went today, auntie tell me no stock yet. sian.

Anyone tried the 7" risers from pinkphantom? Is there a need to get longer cables? Think it would be nice for the taller riders wanting the stock handle bar.

http://www.pinkphantom.com/estore12.html

Also, where to buy the chrome grips with horizontal rubber strips?

Live to Ride. Ride to Live

longer cables will be required if u r using wide handlebars... IMO taller riders would suit the straight or wide handlebar better than with the stock ones... u can find those at ah boy/regina or the shops beside

I beg to differ. For wide handlebars, you can continue to use the stock if you reroute the cables & brake lines so they run outside the forks.

BlackDawn aka kiamh

"There is no man more free than the one who doesn't give a damn what society thinks of him"

I got 1 pair extra, if u wan I sell it to you.

Anyone tried the 7" risers from pinkphantom? Is there a need to get longer cables? Think it would be nice for the taller riders wanting the stock handle bar.

http://www.pinkphantom.com/estore12.html

Also, where to buy the chrome grips with horizontal rubber strips?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi PKs, does anyone know where I can get this kind of thing made? Like rear cowl/fender but with taillights embedded inside.

http://thumbs4.ebaystatic.com/m/mISz-r0pBTtQHo8-_jNNbgQ/140.jpg

If don't have, this kind also can.

http://thumbs2.ebaystatic.com/m/mDOEcN-l0j9jWpnIm2HE7AA/140.jpg

Thanks!

` ` ` ,=; ` ` ` ` ` ` `

` ` `/_____ ` ` ` ` ` `

` `()[_____\,,,,. ` ` `

` `_//\=x(_)\/ __ ` ` `

` / `\ \{}}}/ / `\ ~ ~`

`| () | \(_)=| () |~ ` ~

` \__/ ` ` ` `\__/ ` ` `

super 4 headlight install on phantom can?

the stock headlight abit small for my liking, i like to upsize it to match the look i want the phatom to be.

longer cables will be required if u r using wide handlebars... IMO taller riders would suit the straight or wide handlebar better than with the stock ones...

u can find those at ah boy/regina or the shops beside

I beg to differ. For wide handlebars, you can continue to use the stock if you reroute the cables & brake lines so they run outside the forks.

agreed to.

mine.

http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/169018_10150129911066397_633741396_8316141_33567_n.jpg

stock cables. notice the risers. bars are an inch thick. think i kinda maxed it.

another shot.

http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/164842_10150129911026397_633741396_8316140_7680842_n.jpg

Dragstar 400 classic & Zx6r

2 questions,

1) Anyone knows how to make the phantom signal lights become pilot lights? Like Super4.

2) I have a problem with my posture. Im always slouching. Which way is best to solve this?

Should I change to higher riser, straight handlebars, wide handlebar, adjust the seat?

Do all these help? I want to sit up straight, so that my back doesnt hurt after riding from tampines to jurong.

Got bike must ride!

SYM Maxsym 400i - 09/11/12 to current

Phantom TA200 - 07/08/09 to 09/11/12