SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[DIY] How to cosmetically modify the Phantom?

gsenomics

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Went to this aunty shop this afternoon.

Got myself a crashbar, since not much places have the design i wanted .

But anyway bad review. It's not only the pricing man. They got no business etiquettes..

If you're looking for nice accessories, you can go there. Price is much higher but alot of selections.

If not .. I don't recommend you to go there =X

Adventure.

http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff37/hydher/steed/IMG_1361.jpg

Tank bras?

http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff37/hydher/steed/IMG_1360.jpg

ape hangers!

(:

Dragstar 400 classic & Zx6r

Cool~ I am so tempted to get another Phantom to mod it to a different style =X But Dont have so much moolah

For aunty shop, if they really got those things I need and others dont have, I don;t mind paying.

But guess my main issue is with their attitude ..

They will go to the extend like saying your bike very empty, and want to make you (and your bike) inferior, and psycho you to mod more items .

Then also bash other shops lor .(for my case, they like saying koon's item are low quality etc etc)

Well, I don't really care who's right who's wrong, but to the extend of bringing such topics and conversation up just to get your sale is too unethical .

Trust me, if they diam diam and treat me like a biker friend, kindly just showcase what they got and offer suggestions and not to the extend of bashing others, I really dont mind being their regular.

But the first impression gone liao .. hais .. Will still go, but just grab and go, if I really want the part.

Adventure.

jevan. I'm doing a black exhaust wrap. Buying a high quality beige wrap and spraying it myself. I might have leftovers enough for a phantom. you want to share?

By the way, the cheapest crashbar is @ $65. Very worth it because your skin is priceless :)

i know they should be called engine bars instead but they are really wide for a phantom and a phantom is not that heavy as other class cruisers.

for the crash/engine bars. im doing it. once i got the spare cash. and yeah i would want them black. spray should be no problem yeah?

hm what wrap you doing for your exhaust? if its black, i'm good. how much tho? abit tight currently.

Got bike must ride!

SYM Maxsym 400i - 09/11/12 to current

Phantom TA200 - 07/08/09 to 09/11/12

for the crash/engine bars. im doing it. once i got the spare cash. and yeah i would want them black. spray should be no problem yeah?

hm what wrap you doing for your exhaust? if its black, i'm good. how much tho? abit tight currently.

use masking tap la.. easier and cheaper.

JOSHUA

class2B -26/2/09

class 2A -27/7/10

class 3 - 6/1/11

class 2 - 30/8/12

http://i920.photobucket.com/albums/ad44/jtzx/Image0020_JROT42b4_edited.gif?t=1246004022

Heh heh heh! Saw Shunpo's (B_E_N's previous bike) at Jurong Point last month before he changed the windscreen and headlight! :angel:

What else is going to be changed? :D

Wahaha. Cause I work there xD Try finding my real identity within JP ~ lol hai di lao zhen.

Oh btw, I'm not riding B_E_N's bike =P Cause I'm not the new owner haha.

Just that we happen to have similar setup with our bikes, say crashbar, wide hand and saddlebag.

Adventure.

auntie shop dont do installation ah? thought i could just throw there let them install it.

February 2011 - March 2012 = Phantom TA 200

March 2012 - August 2013 = Suzuki Impulse 400

Present = BMW (Bus, MRT, Walk)

922913_10151689291867959_1156170833_n.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
The rlly low grade ones (those that will turn 'furry' whn come in contact with water) is like 15 to 25bux?

The better quality ones would range from 45 onwards.

Size, mounting, locking etc is a factor to the price.

ok thanks man. damn hahah. i should've known.

` ` ` ,=; ` ` ` ` ` ` `

` ` `/_____ ` ` ` ` ` `

` `()[_____\,,,,. ` ` `

` `_//\=x(_)\/ __ ` ` `

` / `\ \{}}}/ / `\ ~ ~`

`| () | \(_)=| () |~ ` ~

` \__/ ` ` ` `\__/ ` ` `

Total damage for me on the wraps is $32

Sorry. Didnt have any left overs.

From the way i see it, for that length it could do up 2-3 phantoms.

Brand is DEI one of the better ones in the market.

http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/189205_10150450796105414_739910413_17848103_8381046_n.jpg

didnt buy it from aunties though

Edited by Hydher

Cool~ I am so tempted to get another Phantom to mod it to a different style =X But Dont have so much moolah

For aunty shop, if they really got those things I need and others dont have, I don;t mind paying.

But guess my main issue is with their attitude ..

They will go to the extend like saying your bike very empty, and want to make you (and your bike) inferior, and psycho you to mod more items .

Then also bash other shops lor .(for my case, they like saying koon's item are low quality etc etc)

Well, I don't really care who's right who's wrong, but to the extend of bringing such topics and conversation up just to get your sale is too unethical .

Trust me, if they diam diam and treat me like a biker friend, kindly just showcase what they got and offer suggestions and not to the extend of bashing others, I really dont mind being their regular.

But the first impression gone liao .. hais .. Will still go, but just grab and go, if I really want the part.

The husband right? Take it with a pinch of salt.

He has a bad way of putting things but i dont let it bother me.

I kinda like their shop.

Total damage for me on the wraps is $32

Sorry. Didnt have any left overs.

From the way i see it, for that length it could do up 2-3 phantoms.

Brand is DEI one of the better ones in the market.

http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/189205_10150450796105414_739910413_17848103_8381046_n.jpg

didnt buy it from aunties though

bro, where you get the wraps from? do they have it in black?

jtzx mentioned using masking tape, surely not recommended right??

Got bike must ride!

SYM Maxsym 400i - 09/11/12 to current

Phantom TA200 - 07/08/09 to 09/11/12

bro, where you get the wraps from? do they have it in black?

jtzx mentioned using masking tape, surely not recommended right??

i have a balance 3m...white 50mm wide...white..600 c.call me if interested.

i love my ezzyoiler

experience the miracle...

where chain cleaning is history...

call 91797182..

:cheers::cheer:

Hi Peeps

Any idea i can get a budget custom paint job and filling for a small dent on the tank?

Planning to respray front and rear fenders black.

Yellowish Off-white for tank.

3 brown stripes in the mid of tank.

Brown no.8 on both sides that look like a pool ball.

i've got a quotation of $400 from my regular bike shop which i think it is abit too ex.

YAMAHA M1