SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[DIY] How to cosmetically modify the Phantom?

gsenomics

you can use the rubber to "thicken" the part of your handlear to install the clamp.

ah koon did it for me when i asked to move my signal lights higher up the forks. because there's nothing holding the lamps up, he put a piece of rubber in between to tighten the gap between.

February 2011 - March 2012 = Phantom TA 200

March 2012 - August 2013 = Suzuki Impulse 400

Present = BMW (Bus, MRT, Walk)

922913_10151689291867959_1156170833_n.jpg

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes. very easy. its a T10 bulb.

There's a green film so i dont think white is possible mate. Would you like a blue light led bulb? I bought one but its too dim for my steed but perfect for a phantom.

Deal in the east.

thanks for the reply! green film? see can break it anot! =X

http://www.samuelgoh.net/images/bike/wr2_luci.jpg

My Past Rides: Yamaha WR200, Yamaha X1, Suzuki DRZ400SM (Stolen by frags in JB recently...)

My Current Ride: Honda Phantom TA200.

you want coloured led go autobacs. normal ones are filament. anyway if you want super duper bright get with me k. coz its in a pair. abt $10 per pax.

Dragstar 400 classic & Zx6r

you want coloured led go autobacs. normal ones are filament. anyway if you want super duper bright get with me k. coz its in a pair. abt $10 per pax.

lazy to deal on weekdays bro. besides autobacs is like 2 doors away from me? =)

Anyway pm me where you stay, we see how.

Need to replace the LED in my meter, hate to see pitch-darkness

http://www.samuelgoh.net/images/bike/wr2_luci.jpg

My Past Rides: Yamaha WR200, Yamaha X1, Suzuki DRZ400SM (Stolen by frags in JB recently...)

My Current Ride: Honda Phantom TA200.

hey guys, any idea where to buy the hairy hairy things that some Harleys have? Either at the bar ends, or at the edge of their seats. I'm thinking of sticking them along the sides of my box :)

Got bike must ride!

SYM Maxsym 400i - 09/11/12 to current

Phantom TA200 - 07/08/09 to 09/11/12

Fork I think you can just spray them. But rims have to remove to get a good spray. Tough job IMO.

Use normal or hi temp spray paint should be okay?

I don't have the proper tools :(

you can pm ariess from shadow section. His works are superb!

Thanks bro!

I don't have the proper tools :(

Thanks bro!

If you wanna DIY spraying, try not to use hi-temp spray on non-hot parts. The paint is 'heavy' and drips easily, forming ugly thick blotches if youre not careful. I used normal Nippon spray cans available from any hardware shop for my forks, handlebars and side panels. Just be sure to mask off all parts that you dont want sprayed. Masking tape and paper does the trick.

Its possible to spray your rims without removing them, same rules apply: mask off with tape and newspaper and go SLOWLY. patience is the key. If you do spray your wheels, make sure no paint gets into the bearings, brake caliper area and wheel nuts.

Selling a 4 led blue t10 meter light at $5. No modification needed. Just plug and play

Cash and carry.

Deal at marine drive.

http://img.alibaba.com/wsphoto/v1/392961386/Free-Shipping-T10-1210-4-LED-Blue-Car-License-Plate-Trunk-Interior-Running-Light-Bulb-Wholesale.summ.jpg

hey guys, any idea where to buy the hairy hairy things that some Harleys have? Either at the bar ends, or at the edge of their seats. I'm thinking of sticking them along the sides of my box :)

Leather shops! I know! there is one walking distance from bersorah street near haji lane. $2 a piece @_@

Anyone where to rewarp the phantom stock back seat (for pillion rest) ?

Aunty shop or eugene. Better to wrap as a pair or they will be of different tones due to aeging.

Leather shops! I know! there is one walking distance from bersorah street near haji lane. $2 a piece @_@

thanks i'll go take a look this weekend! :)

Got bike must ride!

If you wanna DIY spraying, try not to use hi-temp spray on non-hot parts. The paint is 'heavy' and drips easily, forming ugly thick blotches if youre not careful. I used normal Nippon spray cans available from any hardware shop for my forks, handlebars and side panels. Just be sure to mask off all parts that you dont want sprayed. Masking tape and paper does the trick.

Its possible to spray your rims without removing them, same rules apply: mask off with tape and newspaper and go SLOWLY. patience is the key. If you do spray your wheels, make sure no paint gets into the bearings, brake caliper area and wheel nuts.

Thanks bro, that would take some skill i might try it out :D!

Aunty shop or eugene. Better to wrap as a pair or they will be of different tones due to aeging.

Do you have the address for aunty shop and eugene?

Both are along Jln besar. Aunty shop is right at the start of Jln besar. At the junction. Eugene is further down. On the right after the curry rice.

Got bike must ride!

hi guys, anyone know the main tank and reserve tank volume for ta200?

total capacity is 11.2L.. 2.68L is reserve.. so u have 8+ for ur main lar.. :)

A ride a day, keeps the doctor away!

:thumb:

2010-2012 : Honda Phantom TA200

2012-current : SYM Maxsym 400i

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/adiknaim

SG Maxsym FB Group: http://www.facebook.com/groups/sgmaxsym/