SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Yamaha XT1200Z Super Tenere

maxbg

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

lol. but base on the forum activities, one might think there's not much tenere riders. :cheeky:

That's because S10 owners are busy touring,trail & dress up the S10 mah.

The STOGs FB page is very poison place to be....lolx

http://img841.imageshack.us/img841/7007/sbfs101.jpg

RIDE it while u can.....NOT when u want !.

Maybe I'll buy the Super Tenere 750 on sale? Hehehehe... Gotta pass my old steed first though. Me poor worker... Cannot afford 2 bikes. :(

Hmmm.....if u can't it within the mth of July...I think it the seller got 'problem'.haha

Joking Hor....good luck with your sale.

Hmmm.....if u can't it within the mth of July...I think it the seller got 'problem'.haha

Joking Hor....good luck with your sale.

Mai suan leh... Kena play out by a few buyers and some themselves kena play out by their buyers. So lan lan loh..

#ShutUp_and_Ride

Mai suan leh... Kena play out by a few buyers and some themselves kena play out by their buyers. So lan lan loh..

Haha....that's life la...'mega sale' like courts la.sure can sell within this mth 1.then u can ride ur S10 by aug.woohaa

Haha....that's life la...'mega sale' like courts la.sure can sell within this mth 1.then u can ride ur S10 by aug.woohaa

Agree. Then also offer interest free instalments. Confirm can sell very quickly. Lol.

Another way is the seller of the S10 I'm aiming can give GSS extra mega sale and offer interest free loan. Heheehe

#ShutUp_and_Ride

[ATTACH=CONFIG]250089[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]250090[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]250091[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]250088[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]250093[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]250092[/ATTACH]

30L & 40L Side boxes for sales, comes complete with bracket and nuts.

Use only when touring, in tip top condition and looks brand new.

Selling for $1350.00(neg)

Interested parties, please email me at ssimxl@yahoo.com.sg or call me at 91734183.

Selling as complete set or can sell individually and if yes what's the offer price?

#ShutUp_and_Ride

This might sound trivial, anyone has any tips for pillon rider to dismount from their S10.

The rather tall pillon seat plus panniers and top case makes it a challenge for average height pillon riders to dismount from the bike.

http://home.pacific.net.sg/~none/sign7.jpghttp://home.pacific.net.sg/~none/sign8.jpg

This might sound trivial, anyone has any tips for pillon rider to dismount from their S10.

The rather tall pillon seat plus panniers and top case makes it a challenge for average height pillon riders to dismount from the bike.

If mounting is no problem then do exactly the opposite when dismount? 😝

It's been a long time since I had a pillion. The last couple times was a year ago when I took my wife for a spin. Hehehe.

But basically it's both hands on rider's shoulder, both legs on the footpeg, stand up, swing right leg across the seat and while facing the side of the bike, land right foot to the ground while holding on to the rider's shoulders and left foot on the peg still.. Pillion will be on the left side of the bike.

#ShutUp_and_Ride

my wife is vertically challenged (1.51m).. i didnt train her how to get up my bikes but she did it easily..

1. side stand up, main stand up..

2. I balanced the bike with both feet on the ground..

3. she mounted on the left side, with left feet on the left pillion peg..

4. using my left shoulder, she pushed herself up resting her right knee on the pillion seat..

5. then she sits down after swinging the right leg over to and on the right pillion peg..

I hope i explained clearly..

my wife is vertically challenged (1.51m).. i didnt train her how to get up my bikes but she did it easily..

4. using my left shoulder, she pushed herself up resting her right knee on the pillion seat..

5. then she sits down after swinging the right leg over to and on the right pillion peg..

Explanation very clear. But ppl asking about dismounting leh.... Lol..!! 😁

#ShutUp_and_Ride

Explanation very clear. But ppl asking about dismounting leh.... Lol..!! 😁

#ShutUp_and_Ride

I think the part whereby you stand up and balance with left foot on the peg and swing the right foot to the ground is very challenging.

I myself tried once also find it tough. LOL

http://home.pacific.net.sg/~none/sign7.jpghttp://home.pacific.net.sg/~none/sign8.jpg

I think the part whereby you stand up and balance with left foot on the peg and swing the right foot to the ground is very challenging.

I myself tried once also find it tough. LOL

Another way I remember I did something like this before... But is slightly troublesome for the rider...

When stopped, rest the bike on side stand. Rider dismount by sliding right leg across rider's seat. Pillion seated still on the bike, hold rider's right hand, slide right leg across and assume side saddle position, while still seated, step right foot on rider's footpeg, stand slightly and step down.

#ShutUp_and_Ride

KNS.. do reverse lah...

Ever heard of the story of climbing up a tree?

It's always easier to climb up but never seems to be as easy when coming down. Hahahaha!! Just try with the cats!! Go up in a flash, then when wana come down kept meow meow meow only.

#ShutUp_and_Ride

Ever heard of the story of climbing up a tree?

It's always easier to climb up but never seems to be as easy when coming down. Hahahaha!! Just try with the cats!! Go up in a flash, then when wana come down kept meow meow meow only.

Haha.. true true.. but my cats just jump down only.. haha..

One thing the rider can do to facilitate easier getting off pillion is, push your body closer towards the handlebar so that the pillion wil have more space to stand up, b subsequently lift her right leg n swing back.

ahhh..i missed that step..

everytime when my wife mount/dismount, i'll move forward..

when riding, i sat backwards..

Some mfker stole my led blinkers even though my bike is covered #$%&*

Police report made. Hope u'll be caught, mfker...

so... Im nt the only one...

found mine this morning @ 6+am, reported police also.

will be mkin a formal report @ NPP for record then write in to HDB in request to install CCTV...

:sian:

nw hv to use RTT hand signals.... :sian:

我们都在不断赶路忘记了出路, 在失望中追求偶尔的满足..

Disclaimer:

The above information is obtained from third party sources for which I assume no responsibility.

While there is no reason to believe that the information is unreliable, no liability is accepted for any errors or inaccuracies.™®©

What? Signal light also want to steal?

No $ buy bike then don't buy bike.buy Liao have to steal signal so cheapo?

May the human that commit such crime;

1. Cross road bang by bus/lorry

2. Ride bike bang by speeding Ferrari/lexus

3. Walk below HDB kanna by flower pot

4. Go JB kanna rob

5. License kanna revoke

In short, Kama will hunt this human that does such a shamless act and crime does not pay !