SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] Super Four Non-VTEC Family: PB1 VerR & VerS

sino74

Not really i tink. It is always those who ahboy knows very well then can get cheaper thn others...

Quite true to a certain xtend..but you have to speak his 'lingo' sometime so that you from Germit Sin and Mark Li bigger gangster group...use and choice of his lingo is IMPORTANT to xpress your disatisfaction like "Nee_Nah_Bx..Chou_Cxxx_Bax, Kunt_Nee_Lxx_Pxx...etc.." then he know you know "play_play" or watch "pulist & tee" type :angel:

At any rate..the choing chrome plastic cover is $10 and the original one is $30..the others I never asked. If I got time, will go down and speak his lingo a bit and see what I can find out for the white cover...well, for our future needs...never know what is gonna caused us the next "buang!"..:angel:

Stupid Hurts!.:giddy:Speed doesn't kill, mistakes does :faint:

BEER!...it's cheaper than fuel now! DRINK!..DON'T RIDE!

• Replies 18.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

thanks ah pek. just came back from bike shop. the coil is totally gone. ex owner didnt take good care of the bike. parts of the coil melted and it is now a funny dirty yellow colour. even the mech says he nvr see such a f*** up coil b4. now its at bike shop waiting for a coil from the scrapyard and new gasket. haizzz.... feels so funny to be without my wheels and squeezing on the mrt

Coil?...what coil?...I think you rae refering to the squarish connector with three bladed pins to the H4 bulb base right? The burning of that cause by heat from the HD4 inwards are very common. Its just a socket and the blade receive very high current and burn out is expected if its not original...anyway...it comes with three wires.blue/green and white I think and its for Hi-lite_standard low and main ground. The sost of this socket is only $3.50. No need to wait...LAB got quite good one. Let me know if you are overcharge..me mech for you for a Kopee :angel:

hi all,

how much the waterpump for PB1?

mine was leak:cry: :cry: :cry:

i plan to DIY changing water pump:) :) :)

Not sure how you come to the decision of buying a new water pump unit. Its not cheap I so heard. But you only mention leak and not drying up of coolant..and what you need is only to get the gasket for the cover that house the external..jsut a few $$s.

Careful when yu loosen take off those three or four small size 8 bolts. Do it in oppsite balance pattern and same for tightening...hand tighten first and tighten each at pace over equal stregthn in balance..otherwise, your new gasket get screwed again (there is high pressure inside when the coolant pump operates).

hi all just came back from autobac...

Saw these few X-1R item.

the NX-express

X-1R petrol system cleaner ( pour fuel tank 1) 1 bottle for 75L fuel.

X-1R auto treatment

X-1R manual treatment

but i never see their engine treatment...maybe i miss them out..

all cost about $20-$21 like that...

btw all the item is said to be made in USA.. *from the box.

:sleep: (--_--''') :sian:

ah pek must had damage his super4 a lot.. so thats why so know much about repairing.. LALALA

Iayoh_yo!.."AH!..HA!..HA!..lah...what "LALALA"..you wearing red poky dots with white background shorts hoping on one leg at a time singing "LALALA"..on the way meeting up with Alice in wonderland iszit? :angel:

Simply put lah...its just a situation of me eating more salt than you have eaten rice and now sharing away some salt wit you guys lah:cheeky:

Not sure how you come to the decision of buying a new water pump unit. Its not cheap I so heard. But you only mention leak and not drying up of coolant..and what you need is only to get the gasket for the cover that house the external..jsut a few $$s.

Careful when yu loosen take off those three or four small size 8 bolts. Do it in oppsite balance pattern and same for tightening...hand tighten first and tighten each at pace over equal stregthn in balance..otherwise, your new gasket get screwed again (there is high pressure inside when the coolant pump operates).

the pricing is quite high, i also afraid kena kapak.

i just change the O-ring (pump cover),

still leak at the 2 hole at the bottom pump.......

now the radiator was empty.....:cry: :cry: :cry:

is it have the repair kit for water pump?

my turbine also botak already.....:cry: :cry: :cry:

Bro, the water pump costs about $80 if you're planning on buying one. A friend of mine changed his water pump himself too. Don't delay fixing this problem. May lead to a cracked engine block if you continue using the bike without a constant supply of coolant.

Haha! At Ah Pek's ripe old age, surely it's true that he has eaten more salt than what you've eaten in the amount of rice. Hope to be able to confidently take apart the S4 like him, and put it back together again, just for the learning experience. :cheeky:

Ah Pek, ask you, how come my S4 maxes out at 150km/h? I can't twist the throttle anymore liao.. Hit the limit stop. How to ocercome this?

For the certainty of death and the knowledge of life's fragility, makes it worth living.

Saw these few X-1R item.

the NX-express

X-1R auto treatment

X-1R manual treatment

Its called the X-1R Friction Eliminator. Basically what it does is restore the smoothness of the cylinder wall. Cos after years of the piston running up and down, the walls are bound to have microscopic surface irregularities which result in friction. The product claims to fix those surface irregularities by surface hardening. Feels good anyway~ :thumb:

For the certainty of death and the knowledge of life's fragility, makes it worth living.

u dont need to know him, speak abit louder than him :angel: it work

Well never heard bout it. Mybe difficult to me, cuz i'm soft spoken:cheeky: Hahaha....

-"It's not about how fast u can travel from 0-100km/h, but it's about how fast u can stop from 100-0km/h"-:thumb:

Yamaha RXZ- 2005

Kawasaki KRR- 2006

Honda Super4 PB1- 2007,2008,2009,2010,2011

the pricing is quite high, i also afraid kena kapak.

When u change the water pump, mite as well service the whole coolant system also. Doing both mite cost around $150.

-"It's not about how fast u can travel from 0-100km/h, but it's about how fast u can stop from 100-0km/h"-:thumb:

Yamaha RXZ- 2005

Kawasaki KRR- 2006

Its called the X-1R Friction Eliminator. Basically what it does is restore the smoothness of the cylinder wall. Cos after years of the piston running up and down, the walls are bound to have microscopic surface irregularities which result in friction. The product claims to fix those surface irregularities by surface hardening. Feels good anyway~ :thumb:

How much does it cost? So far very gud or juz gud?:cheeky:

Yamaha RXZ- 2005

Kawasaki KRR- 2006

How much does it cost? So far very gud or juz gud?:cheeky:

Its no good...cost $150.00 per bottle :giddy:

When u change the water pump, mite as well service the whole coolant system also. Doing both mite cost around $150.

What do they do for servicing the whole coolant system...never heard of that leh.:giddy:

Mannn!...you are learning fast!:thumb:

Ah Pek, ask you, how come my S4 maxes out at 150km/h? I can't twist the throttle anymore liao.. Hit the limit stop. How to ocercome this?quote]

I really can't say here till I see and know your bike better. There are just too much factor to point to and it can be any of them. It just not right having max at only 150km/hr. This hardly mid 'monster' is capable of of 190km/hr top. I be lieve too that version S has power cut off but then again it should be at 180km/hr if that's the case.

Till we have time or meet up..see what we can find and knowing the history of your bike past with previous owner/owners are important. The least you know..the more we be doing guess work. There are reason/reasons ppl part with their bikes..at any rate..I believe this 'problem' can be overcome with careful scrunity. Takes time but we can get to it.

Btw...have you try the fuel additive?..believe you gotten one bottle.

Its no good...cost $150.00 per bottle :giddy:

The X-1R Friction Eliminator costed tat much..:giddy: Tink wil bypass this bottle.:cheeky: But how bout the other X-1R bottles? Gud?

Yamaha RXZ- 2005

Kawasaki KRR- 2006

Talking bout water pump. How do we know is it working or not? My engine sometimes is really damn hot.

Yamaha RXZ- 2005

Kawasaki KRR- 2006

Of course the radiator be empty. Where you are working on is where the drain nut is (one of the 4...he lower one) and its where all the water coolant passes through.

This I'm not sure. When you try to get the parts..do asked them and have a look at their IPB (Illustrated Parts Breakdown) manual. They ahve to use that to get the part numbers on the item you need.

What turbine?...you been the blade like fan construction unit?..that's an "impeller" (a rotor for transmitting motion, as in a centrifugal pump). Not sure what you meant by "botak"..the blade all worn out flat as if it has been rubbing away against the cover?...gosh! Can you take an image and post it here or not...frontal and slight angle view if possible. If this is the case...that mean the rotor came of its mount from its' shaft.,,thus there must be a loose locking screw or nut in your flow path mannn!

Did you tighten them nuts like I advised earlier..that one at a time hand tighten first and one opposite the other sequence. You can't do it all in line sequence. Also have to be sure that the "O" ring seat in the groove properly before coupling it to the body mount..may be its offset or the lips of the cover or body portion alreadyy damge by the impeller.

Coil?...what coil?...I think you rae refering to the squarish connector with three bladed pins to the H4 bulb base right? The burning of that cause by heat from the HD4 inwards are very common. Its just a socket and the blade receive very high current and burn out is expected if its not original...anyway...it comes with three wires.blue/green and white I think and its for Hi-lite_standard low and main ground. The sost of this socket is only $3.50. No need to wait...LAB got quite good one. Let me know if you are overcharge..me mech for you for a Kopee :angel:

not dat connector. the magnetic coil. the one dat spins and charges up the battery as the bike moves. anyway i got a replacement for it liao. thanks for your concern :D lets meet up some day for coffee. would like to exchange some pointers about super 4 :)

u need to be young and reckless to become old and wise..... if u survive :angel:

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b169/gwzc_mk2/IMG_4576-1.jpg

Saw these few X-1R item.

the NX-express

X-1R auto treatment

X-1R manual treatment

NX-Express is "liquid nitros"..good at up to 5 ron...meaning..you mixed correlty to fuel ron 95..you get 10 in octane.

Petrol system cleaner...self explainatory.

Auto treatment...meant to add that to car auto transmission. You can do that to those Kup_Kiae or scooters using automatic gearings.

Manual treatment...again to be added to car gear oil that is using "manual transmission" and gear oil vicosity is 90w.

There should be one more item there and its pack in a dark green box and labeled "Engine Treatment"..and guess it sold out liao. Mine is this and with therest treatment all in and packaging is different...you NEVER find it there.

From USA yes..but repack in Malaysia. If you can trust the content than I guess you can get it lor...but not when WD40 was packed in Malaysia a ong time ago and found to be mixed with Kerosene. I'm saying anything here but just good to know basis.

not dat connector. the magnetic coil. the one dat spins and charges up the battery as the bike moves. anyway i got a replacement for it liao. thanks for your concern :D lets meet up some day for coffee. would like to exchange some pointers about super 4 :)

Wah_Lau!...alternator coil arh!?..and when its RZ sai_tow its okay but back original can caused sure problem. May be its just coincident and timely lah that it all happened at the time you decide to swop to the original..yes..when the alernator coil goes bersek!...high current would damage the rectifier than the battery. This three are all in line...sighhh!

Anyway..glad its all good an dgo for you now :cheeky:

The X-1R Friction Eliminator costed tat much..:giddy: Tink wil bypass this bottle.:cheeky: But how bout the other X-1R bottles? Gud?

What other X-1R bottles?...so many been name by jiaxan85....here is his post below...shoul answer your question oleh_the_leee :)

>>http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/images/icons/icon1.gif

Saw these few X-1R item.

the NX-express

X-1R auto treatment

X-1R manual treatment

---------------------------------------------