SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

exceeded speed limit by 52km/hr

gilbert85

TS,

I am feeling quite sad from your recent post. If you persistantly felt you have done nothing wrong. Have you consider that your future action might cause an accident? Maybe death of a fellow rider who was riding within speed limit. Yes, no accident has happened YET.

Who can gurantee what we riders will always be safe and protected from all MISHAPS on the road?

Many riders have rose to glory and fallen from grace because of SOMEONE inconsiderate behaviour. We are not judging you as a person.

We riders hold the throttle. Speed or dont speed is just in the handwork. We control the speed of the motorcycle. Not to other way around

We are talking about your riding mentality and attitude.

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The other bros were right to say you deserve to be taken off the road.:thumb: I drive and ride safely since that court case, learnt my lesson well and thankful to be given a 2nd chance which I will not exploit for negative gains. I've been demerit points free for 8 years. I know there're people with better records. I do this by staying close to the speed limits as much as possible. Even for burst of speeds have been very very brief. Just to overtake and stay away from hazards. Much less worry about losing my licence again. Respect the other road users as we all co-exist in peace. Contain my aggression and unleash it once in a while when I got new tyres in the track. I don't have much trackie friends. I too made friends the trackie way by playing against them first in the track and shaking hands with spotsmanship at the pit telling them, "it was a great ride!" It's only a matter of guts and effort. Nobody wants to judge you but if what you wrote is what you feel, you are indeed a menace on the road since you persist in your old ways and find ways to justify the mistake. The TP did the right thing to stop you. The karma is working on you, not the bros who merely told you the truth unfiltered. Much have been said. I hope you will reflect on your deeds and good luck to your case.

:thumb::thumb:

a good example of gwzc_mk2 signature.

肥仔七åƒå·

wah piang eh, you damn power la, exceed by 52km.

but take it as a lesson learnt la, better you get fined and stuff rather than losing your life.

February 2011 - March 2012 = Phantom TA 200

March 2012 - August 2013 = Suzuki Impulse 400

Present = BMW (Bus, MRT, Walk)

922913_10151689291867959_1156170833_n.jpg

after reading everything... i think u guys should not judge mi.. first i admit that 140 is a tad bit too fast but. 80km/hr??? pls i am sure i am not the only person who goes above 80km/hr. if pple who drive or ride at 90km or 100km shuld b taken off... i think our traffic congestion problem shuld b solved liao...

next pls read wat i type carefully... i never said i was fast.. although i do have the intention of going to track i never put it into action.. coz i dun have much biker frens much less trackies... so ya.. and i am not an aggressive rider..

that day i was rushing to work... my company got demerit points system for puntuality. if u chalk up enuf they will dismiss u... i was rushing for work not some agressive road racing. pls i put this thread coz i have a situation that i am stuck in and have no experience dealing with it.

its always easy to say serve u rite. if u wake up earlier for work... late is not a reason to speed... but like i said wat is done is done..

and i always believe in retribution.. for pple who come add salt to injury all i can say is one day when u are in a situation and u r lost.. the same thing will happen to u...

lastly dun judge someone when u dun even know them..

i guess you are 25 years old since your nick is 85.

i am sad for you are 25 years old and happy at the same that that you have an appending case regarding about your speeding offence.

you are 25 years old and you can't handle this situation maturely, be it thinking it through or taking pointers from other fellow forum mates.

if everyone thinks like you, that 140 is okay. what is the point of the speed limit in the first place when people cannot adhere to it. might as well close down the traffic department.

everyone thinks they can handle their machine very well, be it up to 140 or 200. it's only when they meet with an accident, then they really know.

have you considered the fact that, if you were a pillion and you met with an accident? how will you answer to the pillion's parents? if you met with a accident and thus endangering other motorists lives?

yes you can argue that you have not met with an accident during the point of offence, but well prevention is better than it from happening.

if you get caught by tp, jolly well bite the bullet and move on. if you want to do comparison with other motorists there are no ends only making your life worst.

please get off our road, and make it a less danger one. i hope you get suspended. :dot:

Regards,

kifakw

Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car

and oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car.

Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall,

torque is how far you take the wall with you.

and i always believe in retribution.. for pple who come add salt to injury all i can say is one day when u are in a situation and u r lost.. the same thing will happen to u...

what goes around comes around...

act irresponsible to others so the same things comes around...

i never said wat i did was not wrong.. but i was seriously late for work.. n like i said b4 my company has a very strict policy on puntuality.. and i admit i am defensive. but can u guys think abt how i feel..

i am a guy going to lose my licence becoz i wanna b on time for my work(yes i overslept that day, but who never overslept b4???).. its my FIRST traffic offence in my 3.5 years of riding... i am here to seek help on my situation.. i also know next time dun speed i also know i should not have sped in the first place. but the thing is all the things u guys say dun even help a single bit...

u guys dun even know me.. how can u all pass such harsh comments on mi. i cant say much coz i am in a situation where i am helpless thats y i started a thread to see if anyone who has been through the same can give mi good advice on how to approach this situation.

if i needed a lecture i have gotten my fair share from my frens and people ard mi. no one wants to be caught in this situation. neither do i. everybody got their own flaws. maybe as riders u guys are law abiding. but i am sure everyone does something wrong one time or the other. i am not trying to justify wat i do i am only asking u guys to go easy on me. or give mi a break wanna post at least post wat i can do to make things better.

anyway if anyone is interested my tp letter still not here yet. in one month time i will get my full 24 points. maybe i wont get gantong after all.. so ya.. i hope u guys can stop flaming mi.. v tiring come home from work wanna see got nice soul post helpful stuff but in the end all flame mi...

no flaming intented but 50+km over speed limit?

hope i can help but think nothing anyone can do.

jus wait 4 letter, go court, say ur reason & wait 4 e outcome lo

hope everything turn out good.

we all wan a safe road so let all b safe rider nt jus u..we all try to keep it safe....

cheers.......

TS,

You are taking things too personally. This is Singapore Bikes Forum. As a rider, you are in the better position to see our point of view. People from everywhere around the globe may patronise this website. You have done wrong. We advise you not to do it again.

In this instance, do you come here and expect every single one of us to congratulate you for beating the speed limit by 50km/h in Sg? Morever i am surprised that you are not used to riding 80km/h on Singapore highway. I just cannot imagine whats your crusing and NOT BORING riding speed then.

In the first place, to ask opinions from the public, you should expect the good, no good and not so good answers. People did come in to help, isn it? If you read all th posts again, the flame starts when you become very defensive at post #61 and #68.

Which company does not have strict punctuality? Everything happens for a reason. An action caused an reaction. For example you woke up late. What had happened the night before?

but well after this if i managed to keep my licence i will definately tone down.. these few days ride at 80km/hr.. sigh not used to it.. really boring..

TS, with this kind of attitude, you are just courting your own death. The road is not a racetrack. If you really think this is the way, then riding is not for you.

that day i was rushing to work... my company got demerit points system for puntuality. if u chalk up enuf they will dismiss u... i was rushing for work not some agressive road racing. pls i put this thread coz i have a situation that i am stuck in and have no experience dealing with it. -->(1)

lastly dun judge someone when u dun even know them..-->(2)

(1)We also got job. We all also can be late. We all also will get kicked if we late. What makes you so special? You got serve NS before not? I suppose you are 25 this year. You know that the world was created with others in it, not you alone.

(2)You know there is a job that pays someone to judge others they dont even know? For those of you who know, they are called "Judges". They judge people based on the actions and circumstances that these people have done that landed them in the first place. Unless you got a very good excuse like, OCD, for example, you have the psychological disorder of having the need for speed, then perhaps, the judge could let you go, but not without taking your licence away from you as you are a menace and a potential harm to society.

The truth is TS, some of us care for you ah. We don't want to see another rider others pass away on the road. But seriously, with that kind of attitude, its gonna take you to davy jones's locker asap.

[2005 Yamaha YBR 125]

http://i945.photobucket.com/albums/ad291/crazydj_sgbikes/WarningMagicalFuelPenguins2.jpg?t=1261137815

Everyone here at some point in time sped because they were late. Some probably got caught too. The big difference is that you chose to come here and whine about it.

BlackDawn aka kiamh

"There is no man more free than the one who doesn't give a damn what society thinks of him"

Haiyah Dont Flame Him Anymore Lahh.

Everyone Is A Crook. Its Just A Matter Of Who Got Caught & Who Didnt.

So Dun Act All Innocent Lahh Okay?

Im Not Supporting Any Sides But When Someone Has Fallen Down, U Dont Go To His Face & Laugh At Him Right? Same Here. He Just Wants To Ask If Anyone Has Gone Thru The Same Situation & Whats The Outcome So He Can Mentally Prepare Himself Whatever Thats Gonna Happen. U Guys Dun Have To Come Here & Rub Salt On His Wound.

He Didnt Come Here & Said WOOOOHOOO I SPED SO FAST & THE TP STOPPED ME!! WOOO. He Didnt Bragged Or Anything Right? Haiyahh Lets Just Leave Him Alone & Just Wish TS Good Luck.

Haiyah Dont Flame Him Anymore Lahh.

Everyone Is A Crook. Its Just A Matter Of Who Got Caught & Who Didnt.

So Dun Act All Innocent Lahh Okay?

Im Not Supporting Any Sides But When Someone Has Fallen Down, U Dont Go To His Face & Laugh At Him Right? Same Here. He Just Wants To Ask If Anyone Has Gone Thru The Same Situation & Whats The Outcome So He Can Mentally Prepare Himself Whatever Thats Gonna Happen. U Guys Dun Have To Come Here & Rub Salt On His Wound.

He Didnt Come Here & Said WOOOOHOOO I SPED SO FAST & THE TP STOPPED ME!! WOOO. He Didnt Bragged Or Anything Right? Haiyahh Lets Just Leave Him Alone & Just Wish TS Good Luck.

Or did he....

*Cough*

but well after this if i managed to keep my licence i will definately tone down.. these few days ride at 80km/hr.. sigh not used to it.. really boring..

*Cough*

[2005 Yamaha YBR 125]

http://i945.photobucket.com/albums/ad291/crazydj_sgbikes/WarningMagicalFuelPenguins2.jpg?t=1261137815

kena revoke good la this kind of rider.makes u wake up n realize how precious that piece of plastic is.

Oct 2002 - PPL

19 Sept 2005 - 2B

18 Sept 2007 - 2A

20 July 2010 - 2

Oct 2005 - present: Aprilia RS 125

Oct 16 2010 - Feb 2011: Honda CBR 600 RR

Apr 08 2011: Ducati Monster 620

http://photos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs099.snc3/16635_162719989997_751319997_2733440_6167145_n.jpg

??????????

Its true. I sometimes take back the packet mayonnaise or curry sauce from macdonalds. :cheeky:

[2005 Yamaha YBR 125]

??????????

Its True. Everyone For Sure Has Done Something Bad Before Be It Minor Or Major. Just A Matter Of Getting Caught Or Not.

Im Sure Evryone Has Littered Before, Throw Cigg Butts At Sumwhere Where They Dun Belong. And Also Dun Tell Me Everyone Rides At 90kmh Max. Im Sure Most Have Tried Higher Just That Too Bad TS Went Too High? :angel:

don worry la

it's just suspend of lic for 3 mths

:)

mine was exceeded 79 km/hr

speed limit was 90 km/hr

speed was 169km/hr

heng he caught me earlier... if not i think my speed will be 200 km/hr liao....

plus my class 2 was under probation

i guess you are 25 years old since your nick is 85.

i am sad for you are 25 years old and happy at the same that that you have an appending case regarding about your speeding offence.

you are 25 years old and you can't handle this situation maturely, be it thinking it through or taking pointers from other fellow forum mates.

if everyone thinks like you, that 140 is okay. what is the point of the speed limit in the first place when people cannot adhere to it. might as well close down the traffic department.

everyone thinks they can handle their machine very well, be it up to 140 or 200. it's only when they meet with an accident, then they really know.

have you considered the fact that, if you were a pillion and you met with an accident? how will you answer to the pillion's parents? if you met with a accident and thus endangering other motorists lives?

yes you can argue that you have not met with an accident during the point of offence, but well prevention is better than it from happening.

if you get caught by tp, jolly well bite the bullet and move on. if you want to do comparison with other motorists there are no ends only making your life worst.

please get off our road, and make it a less danger one. i hope you get suspended. :dot:

woh

u very evil le...

after the incident, abt 6 mths later

i chiong 265km/hr

heehee

but this time in malaysia liao

lol

in sg good boy

till now, my max speed is 110km/hr

don worry la

speed limit was 90 km/hr

speed was 169km/hr

wa... u so heng ar??? wat reason u tell them.. by the way how long was that ago???

don worry la

speed limit was 90 km/hr

speed was 169km/hr

wa... u so heng ar??? wat reason u tell them.. by the way how long was that ago???

Think TS only wan tis kinda post n reply for his pro.

He only wan good news to his ears la..

so guys, let all stop our rubbish tellin him on watever whichever since he total no keen lo...