SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

The GSXR 600,750 & 1000 Hangout. Where All GSXR Riders Chill And Gather!!

MPeX

• Replies 82.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• milan

• TyrÃl

• lo-on

• MC28

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi All,

I'm going to have a major clean out of my house next week, does anyone want some bike magazines? I have about 3 years of UK Bike and Performance Bike. just cant bring myself to throw them away... recycling you know!

Cheers

It doesn't matter what the question is, the answer is more power!

Stupid Ang Mohs!!! hehe.

good to here you're ok, I have a spare stock exhaust you can borrow if you need it? don't want to be without wheels over CNY!

Cheers

You're the best lar bro for giving the generous offer!! :thumb:

hmm racewerks has tyga fairings hmmm am also tempted. quality definitely more flexible than the one i have now.

izzit the more flexible the better?

Hi All,

I'm going to have a major clean out of my house next week, does anyone want some bike magazines? I have about 3 years of UK Bike and Performance Bike. just cant bring myself to throw them away... recycling you know!

Cheers

wahahaha i loike!!! the ones with the naked top chicks i want.. hahahhaa juz kidding

http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g313/funkyvtec/IMG-4077.jpg

Previous Rides: RXK 135, S4 Project Big 1, S4 Vtec1, ST1100 Pan European, Cbr954, K7 600, FJR1300 ABS, SilverWing FJS 400.

Current Rides: FIT 1.3 GF MoonRoof.

yEAP.... shld be around there lah... previous bike 180 reserve light liaoz... Rose, yr Akra pipe, the link pipe izzit titianium? asked my bike shop, got titianium ones... just wondering if the titianium link pipe does the colour change nice or not...

my muffs are cf...the link pipe and y-pipe yes are titanium. U want flaming blue can la...we go hatyai together 220 all the way :thumb:

depends on which type u want...frm i noe arrow n akra cost $300...

akra y is 395. leovince y is 300 for oval muffs, 304 for gpstyle muffs. the rest i dunnoe.

http://i700.photobucket.com/albums/ww4/mambowake/mvagusta.jpg

my muffs are cf...the link pipe and y-pipe yes are titanium. U want flaming blue can la...we go hatyai together 220 all the way :thumb:

akra y is 395. leovince y is 300 for oval muffs, 304 for gpstyle muffs. the rest i dunnoe.

wah 220 all the way ah?? how to go so fast... where you got your link pipes and endcans for the akra?? I haven got mine yet... maybe soon maybe next month...

Go hatyai can... but can go slower abit?? like say maybe 120km/hr?? :cry: :cry:

Relive the Dream!!

Own the Race Track!!

Riding is such a joy, lets all enjoy the ride...

wan come out kopi session?? I haven eat dinner yet too... I wan to my saliva to drip on your bike... kekekek

Relive the Dream!!

Own the Race Track!!

wah 220 all the way ah?? how to go so fast... where you got your link pipes and endcans for the akra?? I haven got mine yet... maybe soon maybe next month...

Go hatyai can... but can go slower abit?? like say maybe 120km/hr?? :cry: :cry:

hahah...bro, kick ur arse then u know...ride k8 sure or not 120. Use diesel ar? LOL. haiyah..i sms u details larh.

My bike like go dirt track...yest kena rain whole day...not only ur saliva drop...ur vomit also drop. LOL

http://i700.photobucket.com/albums/ww4/mambowake/mvagusta.jpg

hahah...bro, kick ur arse then u know...ride k8 sure or not 120. Use diesel ar? LOL. haiyah..i sms u details larh.

My bike like go dirt track...yest kena rain whole day...not only ur saliva drop...ur vomit also drop. LOL

hahah I newbie mah go slow abit lah... :p i later maybe going in 2nd link wor... care to join?? but now i tink i must go eat first... damn hungry.... later we sms lor... see how... :> :cheeky: :cheeky:

Relive the Dream!!

Own the Race Track!!

why quiet? coz people complain when we post previously.

i still wonder who is the one who complained. hmmmm

Regards

Dr Shaun

SSSHHHHH, "Technical Discussion Only" http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x23/Tyrael7/Emoticons/51.gif

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x23/Tyrael7/Bike/sig.jpg

oohh..... finally smell akra exhaust.... yummy.... gib me time to tink... see if yoshi mama or akra comes to my mind.... kekeke

Nice outing dude... :> go 2nd link n lose your bike virginity bah... :> must call me wor...

Relive the Dream!!

Own the Race Track!!

Hi,

Is anyone running PCIII and the ignition module? I'm keen to buy the PCIII but was wondering about the ignition module, can anyone explain what each is doing?

PCIII - fueling

Ignition - ignition timing (Duh!)

I would imagine the ignition module removes the restriction in the lower gears (I assume it doesn't effect the gear indicator?)

Any more info? anyone used them?

Cheers

It doesn't matter what the question is, the answer is more power!

I believe it might work the same as an ignition advancer..

Isnt the suzuki restricted in the 1st 3 gears as in it cant hit redline and a TRE will solve the issue..

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/akrapovick4/thedoctor.jpg

Hi,

Is anyone running PCIII and the ignition module? I'm keen to buy the PCIII but was wondering about the ignition module, can anyone explain what each is doing?

PCIII - fueling

Ignition - ignition timing (Duh!)

I would imagine the ignition module removes the restriction in the lower gears (I assume it doesn't effect the gear indicator?)

Any more info? anyone used them?

Cheers

bro u can get Gipro. Its a TRE and a Gear indicator combined. TRE is a "Timing Retard Eliminator" which eliminates the so called restriction in the lower gears and is supposed to smooth out the gear change too, not the ignition module. The ignition module is to make ignition more efficent therefore more power while using equal or lesser fuel? (Am i wrong?)

After u install the TRE the original gear indicator will be rendered useless so the gear indicator that comes with gipro comes in handy. I'm planning to get one after i get my aftermarket pipe. Actually planned to get the gipro after cny but lobang for pipe came in so its the pipe first for me.

Relax!