SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

The GSXR 600,750 & 1000 Hangout. Where All GSXR Riders Chill And Gather!!

MPeX

Its been a while since i entered JB. Wonder if its True, read juz only at a Malaysian eNewspaper:

It states that since 1 June 2011, they have Uniform Officers Guarding almost all of the Petrol Kiosk in the Restricted Vicinity againts Neighbours [us of course], trying 2 Bribe the Officers & getting away wif RON 95 & below Petrol :confused:

ron 95 n 97 huge price different. but the guys i go with always lawfully pump 97...

life is precious. :thumb:

• Replies 82.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• milan

• TyrÃl

• lo-on

• MC28

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

throttle body is the thing that open and close for air intake when u open throttle or shut throttle. more air bigger fire more violent piston up down. wen the o2 sensor sense more air, the ecu compensate with more gas to get the pre-set air & fuel ratio.

fuel injection is a kind of method to mix fuel n air. main difference is FI force the atomized fuel thru small nozzle, while old skool carburetor rely on pressure created by intake air.

Eh actually I don't really understand this air intake thing

First where does this air come from? The air that go thru the air filter?

Second does it means that more air means more power and also higher fuel consumption?

Third so does that mean that throttle body is the one that carry out the fuel injection method which is aka the fuel injector?

Sorry cos I really interested to learn more on FI bikes in fact I'm not very familiar with carb bikes carb working system too haha

its been so long...

Second does it means that more air means more power and also higher fuel consumption?

Third so does that mean that throttle body is the one that carry out the fuel injection method which is aka the fuel injector?

Sorry cos I really interested to learn more on FI bikes in fact I'm not very familiar with carb bikes carb working system too haha

To think abt it blacstar hahha i also dont know and now i also i keen to know so anyone??

http://a31.idata.over-blog.com/223x177/1/22/26/87/images-4/Suzuki-Gsxr-Gsx-R-Logo.jpg

When we do right, no-one remembers When we do wrong, no-one forgets

throttle body is the thing that open and close for air intake when u open throttle or shut throttle. more air bigger fire more violent piston up down. wen the o2 sensor sense more air, the ecu compensate with more gas to get the pre-set air & fuel ratio.

fuel injection is a kind of method to mix fuel n air. main difference is FI force the atomized fuel thru small nozzle, while old skool carburetor rely on pressure created by intake air.

its been so long...

ir go in by airduct thru airbox then connect to throttle body.then fuel pump connect to throttle body also.frm manual they put primary and secondary fuel injectors are together with the throttle body also.go google and search for ur bike manual and download it.can see more of it bah.diff to explain,hope u see the pict in manual can get it if nt wait till u ask mech to open then u sit there and see lor.

September 2007 ~ Honda NSR 150 SP

May 2009 ~ Honda CBR 400RR-R

March 2011 ~ Suzuki k7 GSXR1000

July 2014 ~ BMW S1000rr '14

-yes.

-yes. if u use a race filter, tat allows more air, the ecu will compensate with more fuel to get the correct air fuel ratio. hence more fuel consumption. but yr bike wit more air feel more powerful hence u don't need to throttle so much and can also save fuel.

-No. the throttle body is the one regulating the airflow from the action of yr right wrist.

-we are all here to learn.

Edited by tangmulong4488

life is precious. :thumb:

anyone keen in a brand new yoshi racing mid Y pipe. I bought it on 13/06 collect on 14/06. Item is brand new have not install yet. I decide to sell due to wanted to change on other brand of slip on. Item shld be able to fit on 08-10 k1000 not too sure abt other years and model. anyone keen can PM me for price.

There is someone out there for me

I know there is someone out there

I know she is waiting so patiently yeah

Can you tell me her name?

(Somebody tell me her name)

This life-long search is gonna drive me insane

How does she laugh?

How does she cry?

What's the color of her eyes?

Does she even realize I'm here?

Where is she? Where is she? Where is she?

Where is this beautiful girl?Who is she? Who is she?

Who is gonna complete my world?

(J. Roman & Soluna 'Where are you')

-yes.

-yes. if u use a race filter, tat allows more air, the ecu will compensate with more fuel to get the correct air fuel ratio. hence more fuel consumption. but yr bike wit more air feel more powerful hence u don't need to throttle so much and can also save fuel.

-No. the throttle body is the one regulating the airflow from the action of yr right wrist.

-we are all here to learn.

Icic so in other words throttle body regulate the air and passes on to the fuel injector to mix with fuel to create the power?

Also, for throttle body servicing, under what situations should it be serviced?

its been so long...

hey guys if you want to get the pre-load adjuster, those like stars with lots of colour, my advise don't get it, it's more of a bling bling part than a adjuster. it's quite x oso.

best to get those mech use one, wit the T joint, cheaper and ALOT easier to use.

Ezier 2 Use :confused: The Star Like thingy is fixed on the Fork itself so more convenient 2 adjust mah, dun nid 2 carry extra tool ard. Its like goin Tracksetting & Rd setting can ezly b adjusted. But then again tats juz Me. Also agreed a bit on the BlingBling Side also :cheeky:

ron 95 n 97 huge price different. but the guys i go with always lawfully pump 97...

But really anot gt Uniform Officer there keeping watch ???

Hi guys. Valve clearance are $300 to $350 worth it?

Standard Market Price Bro :thumb:

NSR 150 SP [FR5682H]: 7/7/04 - 15/11/05

GSX R400 RR [FL5988H]: 28/10/05 - 6/8/08

X1 Supreme [FBB4408Y]: 7/4/07 - 21/3/08

GSX R1000 K3 [FW9829A]: 27/9/07 - 20/2/08

GSX R1000 K7 [FBB??Z]: MIA o_O

GSX R1000 K8 [FBC????M]: 22/2/08 - 21/6/2013

125ZR [FBC 3720X]: 6/8/08 – 19/3/11

FJR 1300 ABS [FBC 3723M]: 21/6/2013

Sparks T135 [FBB 8146B]: 24/4/2015

Hi all gixxer and friends, friday lim kopi session. Note, lim kopi session..not rounding rounding session. Lol. Welcome to one and all, since now got so many new gixxer kakis, let's go for supper.

Event: Supper Time :hungry:

Date: 17th June (Friday)

Time: 9pm (moving off for supper at 9:30)

Meeting place: Yishun Dam

Feel free to add your name to the list:

1. Dumgum

2. Dr M

3. Yhsyieu

4. ArabDogolz (tbc)

5. Kuwaiyert

6. Hackers1

Edited by Dr M
http://i700.photobucket.com/albums/ww4/mambowake/mvagusta.jpg

Wah so rich!! Haha wad tyre u use bro?

Not richlah bro once in a lifetime must enjoy somemore achieving and have fun when single after oct married liao dont know still can enjoy or not haha anyway i am using Racetec k2 bro

http://a31.idata.over-blog.com/223x177/1/22/26/87/images-4/Suzuki-Gsxr-Gsx-R-Logo.jpg

When we do right, no-one remembers When we do wrong, no-one forgets

Wah so rich!! Haha wad tyre u use bro?

Doctor guru, i tot u shud alr knw wat kind of tyre ppl would be using for track??? Ur a bike guru lei... Dont ask noobz question. :slapforehead:

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3487/3316074269_1d51b46f97.jpg

R u Looking At The Babe Or The Bike o_O

Guys... Any feedbacks bout sporting motors?? Positive and negative...

i changed ohlins springs with them once, a month later my fork seal leak. but i only patron them once, so i cant say if it's a one-off or not.

Doctor guru, i tot u shud alr knw wat kind of tyre ppl would be using for track??? Ur a bike guru lei... Dont ask noobz question. :slapforehead:

there's many street/track dot tyres...it's ok to ask ma. :slapforehead:

Guys... Any feedbacks bout sporting motors?? Positive and negative...

imo Depends on Chemistry Bro :cheers:

Hi all gixxer and friends, friday lim kopi session. Note, lim kopi session..not rounding rounding session. Lol. Welcome to one and all, since now got so many new gixxer kakis, let's go for supper.

Event: Supper Time :hungry:

Date: 17th June (Friday)

Time: 9pm (moving off for supper at 9:30)

Meeting place: Yishun Dam

Feel free to add your name to the list:

1. Dumgum

2. Dr M

3. Yhsyieu

4. ArabDogolz (tbc)

5. Kuwaiyert

6. Hackers1

I Start Werk at 10 at Changi Alps. Dun mind goin in ard 1 Hr late. So i'll b down. But dun Drag lei ltr i no time mkn sia :hungry:

ps: Y dun make it at 8 :sweat:

there's many street/track dot tyres...it's ok to ask ma. :slapforehead:

Haha armpit bro Dr M say it's okay to ask!! Haha

Straight road tells between the Rich and the Poor.

Corners shows who is the man and the boy.

I'm a boy !