SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Discussion] DRZ 400 SM

biting_point
Go to solution Solved by exygon,

Read the FAQ??

stock 150, mod 299..

why would anyone still wanna ask for top speed when you are buying a bike??

as if you gonna travel top speed??!!!??!

or you would brag to your friends that my DRZ had 299 top speed but you never really reached it??!?!?!

get a busa or fly a plane if you want high speed..

peace out!!

Tks for the advise....cos i try my bike every time the top speed is only about 130-140km/h.....in singapore.

Class 2B - 23 Sep 2008

Class 2A - 10 Nov 2009 Suzuki DRZSMK6 (DEC 09 - MAR 12)

Class 2 - 01 Feb 2011 Ducati Hypermotard 1100S (Mar 12 - Jan 16), Ducati Hypermotard 821 (Jan 16)

Class 3 - 06 Nov 1998

Class 4 - 25 Feb 1999

Class 5 - 16 Dec 2008

tks for the advise....also

Class 2B - 23 Sep 2008

Class 2A - 10 Nov 2009 Suzuki DRZSMK6 (DEC 09 - MAR 12)

Class 2 - 01 Feb 2011 Ducati Hypermotard 1100S (Mar 12 - Jan 16), Ducati Hypermotard 821 (Jan 16)

Class 3 - 06 Nov 1998

Class 4 - 25 Feb 1999

Class 5 - 16 Dec 2008

i got OEM fork guards in black (wrapped in black 3M CF) for sale at $70..

also a used Sunline gear shifter (condition 7/10, scuffs due to fall, but minimal) at $30..

let me know if you need them.. deal at my place in Bedok and i'll offer my DRZ advices..!

hi there,

is it wise to remove the kickstand safety switch & clutch safety switch so that when we encounter a flat battery in future, we are able to push start our drz. or we able to push start our drz without removing the kickstand safety switch & clutch safety switch?

thanks in advance...

.....:bouncefire: Reminder to all riders including myself:- Ride safely. Wear proper attire. Do not rush :bouncefire: .........

hi there,

is it wise to remove the kickstand safety switch & clutch safety switch so that when we encounter a flat battery in future, we are able to push start our drz. or we able to push start our drz without removing the kickstand safety switch & clutch safety switch?

thanks in advance...

Remove the kickstand safety switch. If the kickstand is down the bike will not start.

On jumps and bumps the kickstand will bounce around momentarily killing your engine.

It is able to push start as it has nothing to do wif the kickstand safety switch.

For clutch-in switch wise i am not tat sure, but best to remove it for convenience sake

Yamaha RXZ, Kawasaki ZX KR150, Yamaha Spark135, Honda CB400 REVO NC42, Suzuki DRZ400SMK8, Aprilia RS125, Suzuki GSXR600K9, Honda RS150R

Click on the bike models for Information/Servicing/Maintenance on Kawasaki KR150, Honda CB400 Revo, Suzuki DRZ400SM and Suzuki GSXR

Facebook HONDA CB400 REVO

Can't post a new thread ?? Read HERE

SBF Garage Sales Act ---> Read HERE

Remove the kickstand safety switch. If the kickstand is down the bike will not start.

On jumps and bumps the kickstand will bounce around momentarily killing your engine.

It is able to push start as it has nothing to do wif the kickstand safety switch.

For clutch-in switch wise i am not tat sure, but best to remove it for convenience sake

thanks SparkerS1....

do u know anyone here does diy in removing the clutch-in switch?

.....:bouncefire: Reminder to all riders including myself:- Ride safely. Wear proper attire. Do not rush :bouncefire: .........

thanks SparkerS1....

do u know anyone here does diy in removing the clutch-in switch?

it's very simple to do..

just remove the clutch bypass..

open up the wire loom and trace the connectors from the clutch, you will know what to do when you located it..

Hi biting point.. Read that u have installed a new FCR3 from TT.. I'm really interested in getting one. But at 800$ its serious money. how is the power? Better then stock of ****ing better then stock? Any regrets getting it? How did u install it? Shop or urself?how would I know if they will deliver me the right one for my DRZ? Can I try ur bike first b4 i decide to get it? Hehe;)

Hi biting point.. Read that u have installed a new FCR3 from TT.. I'm really interested in getting one. But at 800$ its serious money.

1. how is the power?

2. Better then stock of ****ing better then stock?

3. Any regrets getting it? How did u install it? Shop or urself?

4. how would I know if they will deliver me the right one for my DRZ?

5. Can I try ur bike first b4 i decide to get it? Hehe;)

1. Amazing, I wheelie-ed first 3gears for the first 2days before i knew how to tame it..

2. great difference from stock.. smiling ear to ear when just changed..

3. No regrets.. I give to shop to install, pay them labour charges..

4. just order the right one for DRZ lah!

5. of cuz you can try, but i'll need a $20k (yes, $20 thousands) deposit in cash before i let you ride my bike, any damages or in case you go missing, I will be secured..

I'm not familiar with you, sadly if no $20k, I would not just let anyone try it..

furthermore, on another person's bike, you will not feel a lot of difference because it's simply not your own bike..

geometry of each bike even the same DRZ is different..

I tried my friend's Big Bore and FCR, I do feel the power but I do not dare to test it out to its max at the tracks, just simply because it's not my bike..

But if it's install on your own bike, you will treat it differently..

if you are thinking abt buying a $400-500 compatible FCR, PLEASE DONT!!!

in the long run, the horrible tuning/settings and fuel consumption will in-turn overrun the savings of $300-400 compared to buying a TT FCR..

1. Amazing, I wheelie-ed first 3gears for the first 2days before i knew how to tame it..

2. great difference from stock.. smiling ear to ear when just changed..

3. No regrets.. I give to shop to install, pay them labour charges..

4. just order the right one for DRZ lah!

5. of cuz you can try, but i'll need a $20k (yes, $20 thousands) deposit in cash before i let you ride my bike, any damages or in case you go missing, I will be secured..

I'm not familiar with you, sadly if no $20k, I would not just let anyone try it..

furthermore, on another person's bike, you will not feel a lot of difference because it's simply not your own bike..

geometry of each bike even the same DRZ is different..

I tried my friend's Big Bore and FCR, I do feel the power but I do not dare to test it out to its max at the tracks, just simply because it's not my bike..

But if it's install on your own bike, you will treat it differently..

if you are thinking abt buying a $400-500 compatible FCR, PLEASE DONT!!!

in the long run, the horrible tuning/settings and fuel consumption will in-turn overrun the savings of $300-400 compared to buying a TT FCR..

Hahaha... You r really tempting me:) just hold my ic lor then I won't run away with your beast;) hahaha just kidding... But I really wanna feel leh the difference:( scared spend $800 then not steam jialet Liao:/

Anyway thx for your reply bro.. Or y dont u sell me yours,then u buy new one.. I don't want to wait.hahaha.. I'm serious,if can pm me ok;)

Yo bro, you can multi-quote many posts and reply in one single post, it will look neat & tidy instead of several single posts.

There is this ("+) icon next to the reply with quote,, just click on several posts you wanna reply and once you selected the posts, click reply to thread and you're done

Yamaha RXZ, Kawasaki ZX KR150, Yamaha Spark135, Honda CB400 REVO NC42, Suzuki DRZ400SMK8, Aprilia RS125, Suzuki GSXR600K9, Honda RS150R

Click on the bike models for Information/Servicing/Maintenance on Kawasaki KR150, Honda CB400 Revo, Suzuki DRZ400SM and Suzuki GSXR

Yo bro, you can multi-quote many posts and reply in one single post, it will look neat & tidy instead of several single posts.

There is this ("+) icon next to the reply with quote,, just click on several posts you wanna reply and once you selected the posts, click reply to thread and you're done

Oh... So that is what that thing is for.. Lol!! Thx:)

Hahaha... You r really tempting me:) just hold my ic lor then I won't run away with your beast;) hahaha just kidding... But I really wanna feel leh the difference:( scared spend $800 then not steam jialet Liao:/

Anyway thx for your reply bro.. Or y dont u sell me yours,then u buy new one.. I don't want to wait.hahaha.. I'm serious,if can pm me ok;)

your IC not worth $20k leh..

like i said, even you managed to find $20k to test ride my bike, you will not feel the power of it, unless it's installed on your own bike..

furthermore, my FCR is good, why i need to sell you??

it's with quickshot3, extended air/fuel screw and red carb hoses..

how much you offer? $900??

Anyway.. I saw ur mods on TT forum!!! My goodness!!! I had an orgasm!!! So many mods... Where did u get the wiseco clutch springs?local shop? The yoshi engine mounts? Local shop?the extention side stand? Power la your bike..

ermmmm, orgasm?? I'm straight..

Wiseco springs are from Mezzo..

Yoshi mounts are from Motoworld..

Extention for side stand is from Ebay..

R u still using your SDG step up seat? Tried ordering online but had problems.. They had no stock n waited for a month until I gave up hope.. That's y I hate ordering online:(

Order thru wheelingcyclesupply.com

they are the only site that sells DRZ Step seat overseas..

SDG site dun even list the step seat for DRZ..

haha.. no worries, he just liven up the thread with his posts..

some way similar to clocking posts but still legit!!

Really? $900? Can consider...

Have u heard of a guy that sells FCR3 at slackriders.com? Armentroy(some thing like that his spelling)

Is his FCR legit?

I would most likely sell it end of the year if i cant sell my bike as a whole..

ride with the stock carb and get use to the bike first..

i changed to FCR only after almost 2 years of owning DRZ..

Please do not buy other FCRs other than from Thumpertalk..

they are cheaper, but in the end, you spend more money on tuning/setting and fuel because of a compatible FCR instead of one that specifically made for DRZ!

End of the year?! So long?

I have been riding the DRZ for almost 3yrs.. Next year installment finish;) hehe..

I tot of changing to ktm4.. But aft much consideration,It would be better to upgrade to FCR3.. Instead of changing bike...cheaper;) after so many mods u wanna sell your bike?! Wasted...

SMSA Bike Racing Series, Round 3 at Pasir Gudang race track this Sunday 10 July 2011 from 10 AM till 6 PM.

CUB PRIX 2/4 STROKE.BIKE UP TO 150CC.BIKE UP TO 400CC.SUPERSPORTS AND SUPERBIKES RACE.

For your info please.

Its going to be a battle between the DRZs and the Sportsbikes in the 400cc race.

Those who still think that a DRZ cannot take on the sportsbikes or the long track of Pasir Gudang... come down on Sunday and dispel the myth.

DRZs can actually go fast.

Edited by Raptor

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o104/angelo_neo/IMG_1208-1.jpg

FAA licenced motorcycle mechanic :angel:

Add me: http://www.facebook.com/raptormotorsports

I would most likely sell it end of the year if i cant sell my bike as a whole..

ride with the stock carb and get use to the bike first..

i changed to FCR only after almost 2 years of owning DRZ..

Please do not buy other FCRs other than from Thumpertalk..

they are cheaper, but in the end, you spend more money on tuning/setting and fuel because of a compatible FCR instead of one that specifically made for DRZ!

This the totally indisputable truth.

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o104/angelo_neo/IMG_1208-1.jpg

FAA licenced motorcycle mechanic :angel:

Add me: http://www.facebook.com/raptormotorsports

haha.. no worries, he just liven up the thread with his posts..

some way similar to clocking posts but still legit!!

yea, but looks neat wif multi quoting thou :p

cheers