SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Discussion] DRZ 400 SM

biting_point
Go to solution Solved by exygon,

DRZ can even work with octane 89..

But pumping V power does have a slight difference over Oct95..

each octane (92, 95 and 98) are a few cents diff, no harm trying each one and see what's the best for you..

for me, Oct 95 all the way, if in Msia then the 97 or V power..

DRZ can even work with octane 89..

But pumping V power does have a slight difference over Oct95..

each octane (92, 95 and 98) are a few cents diff, no harm trying each one and see what's the best for you..

for me, Oct 95 all the way, if in Msia then the 97 or V power..

Tks for e advice bro. Btw I go one question to ask u guys. As e fender if drz doesn't look so nice so I tot of changing e tail lamp to a smaller one and many fix after market fender. E ques is is it LTA friendly? Any ways to go abt it? And shd I go to bro Raptor's shop to hav a check after getting my bike? Tks a million

A trip to raptor's is 2 steps in the right direction. The best man to give u advice on your zee. As for aftermarket front fender, in my experience no prob during inspection. Tail lamp is another story though, as your rear mudguard is removed when u change to an aftermarket tail lamp.

Thanks for the input guys.. Appreciate it. Biting_point, Marchesinis costs around 3,4k??

They do look alot nicer too, and tubeless?

Bro, frankly speaking, u wont go wrong wif marchesinis. Alpinas not all can recognise due to look like stock except for e colors. But marches, u see one u will straight away say, "wow...marchesinis sia..."....

---

I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=1.301980,103.858727

"when you open your mind to the impossible, sometimes you find the truth........" - Walter Bishop

thumb-yamaha-semakin-di-depan.jpg

Its ok bro, time to move on. U will be happy playing wif e unified braking system n abs n yet still can bring it off road...:thumbs:

Shld meetup sometime. Still going to UM? Shld meet there someday over kopi...

tmr collecting..

I love my DRZ very much too..

But it's time to let go..

All parts parted..

Tmr loh.. heehee...

Yes.. wallet will feel the pain, but definitely much better than Alpinas..

They are also tubeless like Alpinas but zero maintenance when coming to Marchesinis..

---

I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=1.301980,103.858727

"when you open your mind to the impossible, sometimes you find the truth........" - Walter Bishop

Its ok bro...jus go, ur zee will understand...heheh....me riding FZ1S now. Good fun but still misses my rugged zee la on few occassions when u need to do some offroading sometimes....

U still at wdlds chkpt? Nvr see u there when i do my usual top up..

konspire, heartbreaking to let go.. haha.. which fazer are u riding now?

A trip to raptor's is 2 steps in the right direction. The best man to give u advice on your zee. As for aftermarket front fender, in my experience no prob during inspection. Tail lamp is another story though, as your rear mudguard is removed when u change to an aftermarket tail lamp.

so bro....is there any after market tail lamp that comes with mudguard or something?. or any ways to beautify DRZ tail lamp? tks

Its ok bro...jus go, ur zee will understand...heheh....me riding FZ1S now. Good fun but still misses my rugged zee la on few occassions when u need to do some offroading sometimes....

U still at wdlds chkpt? Nvr see u there when i do my usual top up..

yup still there, behind the scenes. hehe. :cool:

Just got my zee today. First time jumped from 2b to 2a and it was great fun! Still running in....erm..myself to the bike. dun wan to get too high on the power and crash..haha...

Was a used bike though so might be heading down to bro Raptor's to check out his shop and what other stuff to add to the bike.. Any bros here know what are his opening hrs?

cheers

Ride fast..ride safe..don't crash...

Just got my zee today. First time jumped from 2b to 2a and it was great fun! Still running in....erm..myself to the bike. dun wan to get too high on the power and crash..haha...

Was a used bike though so might be heading down to bro Raptor's to check out his shop and what other stuff to add to the bike.. Any bros here know what are his opening hrs?

cheers

10 AM - 7 PM, Monday through Saturdays.. and some Sundays even when I am not a Pasir Gudang. Hehehe

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o104/angelo_neo/IMG_1208-1.jpg

FAA licenced motorcycle mechanic :angel:

Add me: http://www.facebook.com/raptormotorsports

Its ok bro, time to move on. U will be happy playing wif e unified braking system n abs n yet still can bring it off road...:thumbs:

Shld meetup sometime. Still going to UM? Shld meet there someday over kopi...

freaking happy with the bike.. Orgasm on bike better than ahem...

sure man.. see you ard!!

so bro....is there any after market tail lamp that comes with mudguard or something?. or any ways to beautify DRZ tail lamp? tks

forget abt acerbis or gpr ones.. get the Zeta one...

Bro Raptor is your shop the one behind LAB's row at the corner? Just wondering when to drop by and check out some SM stuff..

Yes... the one with the blue Belray signboard... 123 Motor Trading.

Three of us are sharing the rent only..but we each have our own separate businesses. You could say its 3 shops in one.

Kenny Mun is the tenant of the shop and the owner of 123 Bike Trading, Boy Johari (Abboy Motor Racing) and me (Raptor Motor Sports) are sub tenants.

Three of us are sharing the rent only..but we each have our own separate businesses. You could say its 3 shops in one.

Kenny Mun is the tenant of the shop and the owner of 123 Bike Trading, Boy Johari (Abboy Motor Racing) and me (Raptor Motor Sports) are sub tenants.

Bro raptor, I getting my zee tis week and will like to drop by ur shop for some checks or whatever. As I'm new to zee and it's a new bike I also dunno wat to check hope u could gimme some advice.

Bro raptor, I getting my zee tis week and will like to drop by ur shop for some checks or whatever. As I'm new to zee and it's a new bike I also dunno wat to check hope u could gimme some advice.

Anytime Bro.. you come down when you can.. I will always be there.

Oh so u were closed on the last sunday la..went to scout around and saw the sign but i think it was closed..thanks alot..hoping to make a trip down maybe this saturday after work. Wa one person do sure must book appointment for servicing and what not la.?haha..

Ride fast..ride safe..don't crash...

Oh so u were closed on the last sunday la..went to scout around and saw the sign but i think it was closed..thanks alot..hoping to make a trip down maybe this saturday after work. Wa one person do sure must book appointment for servicing and what not la.?haha..

Was at PG track last Sunday... practising on my CBR600RR. Sorry you wasted your time coming down.

No worries about my one man operation... but its really less busy in the mornings and early afternoons.

Bro, where to find zeta one? And wats e $ range? Scare go elsewhere kena carrot. Haha

you can get from Raptor..

not sure if he had stock..

P plate is 2B... DRZ is 2A... how to buy insurance ? :confused:

Why not?? haha.. i bought my S10 insurance before i got the license too..

23 yo Fire and Theft from AXA cost me 800 plus..

28yr old TPFT from NTUC costs 300+..

For insurance quotes, best to call up insurance companies to ask..

Edited by biting_point