SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Adding little 2T oil into fuel tank for 4-stroke bike and feel the smoothness

Oh, definitely, opinions are always good, gets one thinking.

Though, not of the variety whereby one wishes others good luck for not heeding their cautions. Pointed

Aye, it has always been the case of user beware. Same goes for 2T. All personal experience.

Smile! Tomorrow will be worse.

SBT #1149 Price List

• Replies 598
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyway, just curious. For your valve stems, did they exhibit any stickiness/gumminess? Any signs of gunk/build up where they enter the manifold? or above the valve head? specifically on the intake valve.

nope , nothing unusual it was quite clean, my mech was quite please as well. as you can see from the pic , the cleaner valve is the intake, almost as the day it was service , the carbon built up on the exhaust valve is nominal

again the carbon is easy to remove

the 5ml to the litre does not adversely effect the 4 stroke system , but it does improve the ride considerablely

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Life sux..Take control ..and live it and pick yourselves up now.. die later

if the roads end ....i go off road

Honda Shadow ACE 400 1997

V-strom 1k

Dr 200

"Bikers Don't bleed, we mark our territory"...

"Bikers Don't leave our body behind , we just a smear on the road"

"Bikers Don't cry When we Die, we just let others do it on our behalf"

"Bikers Don't stop Riding,We keep cruzing after we Die"

Since those who try 2T in their petrol should not use it, because manufacturers never recommend.

Perhaps those who have had "good luck" with the 2T can use it on their chains instead? Oh wait, better not, because manufacturer never recommend right? I mean, since when did manufacturer recommend using 2stroke oil as chain lube? :cheeky:

Hahaha. . 4896 ar!!

nice... consider the internal is from 5ml per litre of usage, most of us is only using 2ml per litre.

anyway, for consideration is to get 2T oil that is JASO FD rated. it have a lower ash content limit and higher detergency requirement. some JASO FC rated oil which also carried ISO-L-EGD will do as well. JASO FD and ISO-L-EGD test actually have the same requirment.

nice... consider the internal is from 5ml per litre of usage, most of us is only using 2ml per litre.

anyway, for consideration is to get 2T oil that is JASO FD rated. it have a lower ash content limit and higher detergency requirement. some JASO FC rated oil which also carried ISO-L-EGD will do as well. JASO FD and ISO-L-EGD test actually have the same requirment.

noted.....

V-strom 1k

Dr 200

can this apply on S4?

:lol: actually you are the best person to answer that!

iknow of some old steed , kups , scramie and 1 veri old super 4 rider who have done it, and still doing it.

each at their own risk

V-strom 1k

Dr 200

Will this have any effect for those who are currently using Broquet?

no info on that, u want to try?

V-strom 1k

Dr 200

Will this have any effect for those who are currently using Broquet?

Yar.. Does anybody tried wif broquet on? Im curious too..

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Me. Broquet is just a magnet.

Anyone with FI doing this?

Dragstar 400 classic & Zx6r

• 2 weeks later...

My bike since last time add 2t till now. No problem leh.. no foul plugs. One kick can start. engine smoother. exhaust no excessive carbon. Bottomline is: its a cheap and effective fuel additive. Its designed to be burnt and rather cleanly if you dont overdose. alot of money and research have been gone into them for being able to lubricate and burnt cleaner over the years.

• 1 year later...

almost 2 year old thread!

interesting discussion though. read thru the first few pages and the last few as well.

a little bit of background from my own experience with dealing with mr ezzyoiler,

engaged ezzyoiler to install his DIY oiler on my bike a few years back as i was riding a work horse and had very little time to upkeep my bike and i felt that his oiler would benefit me.

well it did and til now i am very thankful for his help and knowledge.

currently i do not use his oiler anymore due to new bike and haven had the time to visit him for installation.

ezzy oiler is a very pleasent senior rider and if you havent had the pleasure of meeting him yet, then please try not to see him in a bad light if u disagree with his post.

I know he is very passionate about motorcycles and riding and thats why he wishes for people to not take risk with their rides as if there are any f-ups, the worst case scenario might cost someone's life.

the whole ezzyoiler business thing is not his source of income, rather a hobby as he is already comfortably retired so do not make the mistake of thinking he is trying his best to hardsell people to earn a living. he is merely passionate about his hobby and feels commercial products like scott-oiler are way too overpriced, and his own DIY version provides riders with a more affordable alternative.

regarding the whole 2T in petrol tank thing, shall be trying it out in small amounts for a one time only experience and shall post my experience once done. will most likely not do it again as i am merely curious and do not see the need of taking a long term risk just to achieve a better ride. if really die die need better ride then upgrade lor :p

racing in traffic...

:cool:

Donhxw, most part of your post has nothing to do with add 2T into fuel of 4 Stroke engine.

BTW Ezzy oil is easy to diy... i did mine for my old SV650 for 5dora (max). Very simple manual gravity feed system.

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=170654

Sent from my LG-E988 using Tapatalk

91-92: 84 Yam LC125

95-97: 88 Suz GSX400R & 88 GSX400FW

97-01: 95 Suz Bandit400

01-04: 96 Suz DR650SE

04-11: 99 Suz SV650S

05-05: 94 Suz DR200SE

06-16: 06 Kia Rio 1.4(M) Sedan

11-12: 02 BMW F650GS

12-16 01 BMW R1150GS

When- Burgman Tmax ??

anyone done this on a 4 stroke phantom and what brand of oil to buy? tomorrow maybe go buy.

Any brand except the one that smells like strawberry , vanilla still ok , btw my dr 200 still on 2t

V-strom 1k

Dr 200