SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Adding little 2T oil into fuel tank for 4-stroke bike and feel the smoothness

Can put 4T to oiltank? Lolz

You try and tell us! :thumb:

91-92: 84 Yam LC125

95-97: 88 Suz GSX400R & 88 GSX400FW

97-01: 95 Suz Bandit400

01-04: 96 Suz DR650SE

04-11: 99 Suz SV650S

05-05: 94 Suz DR200SE

06-16: 06 Kia Rio 1.4(M) Sedan

11-12: 02 BMW F650GS

12-16 01 BMW R1150GS

When- Burgman Tmax ??

• Replies 598
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can put 4T to oiltank? Lolz

can....increase of smoke at 10ml/l....

Life sux..Take control ..and live it and pick yourselves up now.. die later

if the roads end ....i go off road

Honda Shadow ACE 400 1997

V-strom 1k

Dr 200

"Bikers Don't bleed, we mark our territory"...

"Bikers Don't leave our body behind , we just a smear on the road"

"Bikers Don't cry When we Die, we just let others do it on our behalf"

"Bikers Don't stop Riding,We keep cruzing after we Die"

• 4 weeks later...

i will be adding 2t to my impulse as well.

previous owner also added before and he reported good results, so i'm looking forward to seeing the same thing as well.

previously non 2t, the base line is around 24-25km/l. so hopefully this will increase it to 26km/l with a smoother engine response?

February 2011 - March 2012 = Phantom TA 200

March 2012 - August 2013 = Suzuki Impulse 400

Present = BMW (Bus, MRT, Walk)

922913_10151689291867959_1156170833_n.jpg

• 1 month later...

Ok guys, I have ran my YBR about 1 year on and off 2t since I posted in this thread. My engine was already rattling and giving out alot of "cha gao lak" sounds when I bought it. Thought I needed to overhaul about 2 months into the purchase. Mechanic told me it is worn bearings and valve adjustments and perhaps timing chain also. So I tried all ways to smooth-en my ride.

I tried one bottle of 2t. Mobil one racing fully synthetic. Now left maybe 100ml only. starting I added 5ml to 1L of petrol. But as time goes by, started to agar agar the ratio.

when 2t added. bike will run smoother at high rpms. u can literally feel the piston being able to rev more freely. like less noise and vibration. mileage also slight improvement but no count la. the cost of add 2t i think somewhat negates the cost savings. But really smooth la.

then will be lazy to bring the 2t and always mix. so will just pump petrol without adding. bike will be noisier and rougher. till cannot tahan again then will bring the small bottle of 2t out again. haha. This viscious cycle has been on repeat for about one year.

Recently just added 2t again. My valves that tick tick tick tick. drive me crazy.. now suddenly alot quieter after adding the 2t and riding for about 20km. I cannot be 100% sure unless we do scientific tests and all la.. in the lab or dyno. But my experience la.. Add will be smoother.

Dunno about other brands. But for now I dare say YBR add fully synthetic 2t wont cause bike to spoil. cause sometimes i really add alot. like pour 4 caps full of it. Wanna try see got smoke anot. but weirdly. no smoke also. and bike no problem. not even sluggish.

smooth la.. can add and try la if u dont believe. its meant to be burn and rather cleanly i would say. better than u add those petro additives that are thicker than palm oil. dunno can burn anot somemore.. esso used to sell those petrol additives for cars. its made up of palm oil somemore. orange colour.. this kind ppl dare to add because they advertise can put in petrol. if spoil hor.. also cannot claim one lor.

2t ftw la.

5ml is too much.

petrol addictive is different from engine oil. made up of different things.

standard ratio is about 2ml to 1 liter. one bottle cap agar agar is 15ml.

February 2011 - March 2012 = Phantom TA 200

March 2012 - August 2013 = Suzuki Impulse 400

Present = BMW (Bus, MRT, Walk)

922913_10151689291867959_1156170833_n.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Ok guys, I have ran my YBR about 1 year on and off 2t since I posted in this thread. My engine was already rattling and giving out alot of "cha gao lak" sounds when I bought it. Thought I needed to overhaul about 2 months into the purchase. Mechanic told me it is worn bearings and valve adjustments and perhaps timing chain also. So I tried all ways to smooth-en my ride.

I tried one bottle of 2t. Mobil one racing fully synthetic. Now left maybe 100ml only. starting I added 5ml to 1L of petrol. But as time goes by, started to agar agar the ratio.

when 2t added. bike will run smoother at high rpms. u can literally feel the piston being able to rev more freely. like less noise and vibration. mileage also slight improvement but no count la. the cost of add 2t i think somewhat negates the cost savings. But really smooth la.

then will be lazy to bring the 2t and always mix. so will just pump petrol without adding. bike will be noisier and rougher. till cannot tahan again then will bring the small bottle of 2t out again. haha. This viscious cycle has been on repeat for about one year.

Recently just added 2t again. My valves that tick tick tick tick. drive me crazy.. now suddenly alot quieter after adding the 2t and riding for about 20km. I cannot be 100% sure unless we do scientific tests and all la.. in the lab or dyno. But my experience la.. Add will be smoother.

Dunno about other brands. But for now I dare say YBR add fully synthetic 2t wont cause bike to spoil. cause sometimes i really add alot. like pour 4 caps full of it. Wanna try see got smoke anot. but weirdly. no smoke also. and bike no problem. not even sluggish.

smooth la.. can add and try la if u dont believe. its meant to be burn and rather cleanly i would say. better than u add those petro additives that are thicker than palm oil. dunno can burn anot somemore.. esso used to sell those petrol additives for cars. its made up of palm oil somemore. orange colour.. this kind ppl dare to add because they advertise can put in petrol. if spoil hor.. also cannot claim one lor.

2t ftw la.

i read that mobil one racing 2t is really good. excellent in preventing wear and very clean. just that some folks complain about the smell. haha... but i think in small amount it is fine. but the cost for one bottle is not cheap. :sian:

• 3 weeks later...

noted! .......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

V-strom 1k

Dr 200

• 2 weeks later...

additional picture after 6 mth and abt 10k milage http://img.tapatalk.com/d/12/09/08/yqe5u6at.jpghttp://img.tapatalk.com/d/12/09/08/y7etare8.jpghttp://img.tapatalk.com/d/12/09/08/a6y5aba5.jpghttp://img.tapatalk.com/d/12/09/08/buby2y9e.jpg

V-strom 1k

Dr 200

additional picture after 6 mth and abt 10k milage http://img.tapatalk.com/d/12/09/08/yqe5u6at.jpghttp://img.tapatalk.com/d/12/09/08/y7etare8.jpghttp://img.tapatalk.com/d/12/09/08/a6y5aba5.jpghttp://img.tapatalk.com/d/12/09/08/buby2y9e.jpg

thanks for the picture. what did your mech comment?

thanks for the picture. what did your mech comment?

post it up ! share with ppl to see and decide for themselve , instead of hearsay

for me , i am going with 2t

V-strom 1k

Dr 200

forgot to add the top picturehttp://img.tapatalk.com/d/12/09/09/unyge2u5.jpg

V-strom 1k

Dr 200

Hmm. ..thumbs up for you guys who really tried this.. . For those who have tried this and running on carb....you can try this

When I was riding my super4 a frd and I had this crazy idea of adding moth balls into the fuel tank. We tried this together and we came to the conclusion that bike had abit more torque. Also abit more kms per litre.

My friends bike was a brandnew phantom while mine was a 13month old bike with 3k on mileage. I do not know if there is any pros or cons on a FI tho try at your own risk

Gonna try this on my 8k km old bike... I have some hard vibrations on the bike but heard that it's normal for a scooter so gonna give it a try....

bambino signing off..

Just wondering .....is that ezzyoiler person still around?

bambino signing off..

he should be , try pm him

V-strom 1k

Dr 200

great pictures..expect the problem at the valve train.../...how about the valve trains..

is there unusual carbon build up at your headers???

seems that some who experimented with their bikes may have sold their bike...good luck to all who benefitted from this..

Edited by ezzyoiler

i love my ezzyoiler

experience the miracle...

where chain cleaning is history...

call 91797182..

:cheers::cheer:

most bike mfg seem to have stopped the 2 stroke bikes..

for a simple reason..the 2 stroke bikes unable to meet the latest emission requirements...

now it is not so easy to locate new 2 stroke bikes..

i love my ezzyoiler

call 91797182..

great pictures..expect the problem at the valve train.../...how about the valve trains..

is there unusual carbon build up at your headers???

seems that some who experimented with their bikes may have sold their bike...good luck to all who benefitted from this..

Unusual? What's usual? have to tear down an identical bike of the same age and mileage to compare.

most bike mfg seem to have stopped the 2 stroke bikes..

for a simple reason..the 2 stroke bikes unable to meet the latest emission requirements...

now it is not so easy to locate new 2 stroke bikes..

that is true, 2 stroke bikes find it hard to meet emission regulations. 2T does cause pollution, when used in 2-stroke proportions. What has been repeated time n time again in this thread is that the proportion of 2stroke used is much less. As repeated, instead of 50:1 ratio in a normal 2stroke. Here, using 640:1 and higher.

Repeating, I do not use 2T personally, but am interested in following this thread to see the effects.

Since those who try 2T in their petrol should not use it, because manufacturers never recommend.

Perhaps those who have had "good luck" with the 2T can use it on their chains instead? Oh wait, better not, because manufacturer never recommend right? I mean, since when did manufacturer recommend using 2stroke oil as chain lube? :cheeky:

Smile! Tomorrow will be worse.

SBT #1149 Price List

yes...ezzyoiler reccomends 2t as chain lube...thank you for pointing that out.

ask ezzyoilers users as to their experiences ....hundreds out there....using 2t as chain lube..

most if not all agrees with ezzyoiler reccomendations..

Edited by ezzyoiler

i love my ezzyoiler

call 91797182..

ask ezzyoilers users as to their experiences ....hundreds out there....using 2t as chain lube..

yes 2t as chain lube ..in ezzyoiler..

u can test whether it works or not...immediately on riding..

no 2t??..no problem come i will lube your chains with 2t..foc.. ..

i love my ezzyoiler

call 91797182..

nope , carbon bild up is not substantial as the first instance after 50k overal withhout 2t ,

valve train still good to go

V-strom 1k

Dr 200

Power la, you're more awesome than all the motorcycle 2t manufacturer + all the motorcycle chain lube manufacturer + all the motorcycle chain manufacturers, because, I don't see any of them recommending it!

yes 2t as chain lube ..in ezzyoiler..

u can test whether it works or not...immediately on riding..

no 2t??..no problem come i will lube your chains with 2t..foc.. ..

What if chain break? Got lemon law refund or repair not? 6mths ah?

heh heh.

Up for free advertisement for you la.

My point is, same same case for ppl using 2t in their engine. User experience. User never use, no proof it's harmful, no need to leave "jia you jia chu" comments. Agree?

Smile! Tomorrow will be worse.

SBT #1149 Price List

actually i do not mind ezzyoiler opinion , he also have a few points which should take note :lol: he just trying to warn others to take care

i would advise the same thing too.

as for using 2t on the chain , who knows it is another idea the should bear consideration too. :wink:

V-strom 1k

Dr 200