SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

listening to music an offence?

Duke_Monster

Is it legal if listening to radio?  

310 members have voted

1. 1. Is it legal if listening to radio?

I sometimes also listen to my mp3 while riding but i dun blast coz u still need to hear horn sounds mah,most important i think is to still stay alert. Listening i dun think is illegal.

When I read about the dangers of riding motorbikes, I gave up reading.

http://fc01.deviantart.com/fs25/f/2008/071/2/d/Bleach_Gotei_13_Captains_by_Miralupa.png

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are no such things as waterproof speakers. Get speakers with speaker covers have very small holes. This prevents SOME water from seeping through. Just get a cover for your speakers if it starts to rain.

Speakers can be bought at any car audio accessories shop. But without an amp, be prepared for very lousy sound quality and distortion if you crank up the volume.

I hv been using a Blitz speaker on top of my box for the past 9 mths collecting rainwater and today its tweeter and dome is still giving very good bass and treble....still got techno LED light as well..haha

The 2 yellow speaker I had on the front not waterproof but water resistant. Very very good bass

DSC00584.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

it is legal as long as u don ride like ur headbanging and endangering others. i've been stop before by tp with my headphones on. he scold me for not stopping earlier and ask me next time don listen so loud. saman me for visor instead. so yea. headphones is ok as long don ride like u headbanging,.

Yamaha 125Z-Oct 2006 to OCT 2010

HONDA CB400 SPEC 1 - OCT 2010..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
it is legal as long as u don ride like ur headbanging and endangering others. i've been stop before by tp with my headphones on. he scold me for not stopping earlier and ask me next time don listen so loud. saman me for visor instead. so yea. headphones is ok as long don ride like u headbanging,.

headbanging on the road? hahaha..

do u guys believe the music u listen to can influence ur riding? kekeke.. better choose the right music for riding..

who gets summoned for not signalling? i did..

dumb luck? maybe...

nak nene mandi air bunga...

i'm using creative noise cancellation earphones....very good for touring to keep u awake cos u can hear the music v v v v clearly. i cant hear much wind noise as well as engine noise....not recommended to use in sg cos u cant really hear when others horn u.

for those who being through army, just imagine wearing ear plugs during range. same effect....cant hear anything clearly except ur own breathing.

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j47/marzocchi84/la_LM6F3528.jpg

Supermoto Is Not A CRIME .

i'm using creative noise cancellation earphones....very good for touring to keep u awake cos u can hear the music v v v v clearly. i cant hear much wind noise as well as engine noise....not recommended to use in sg cos u cant really hear when others horn u.

for those who being through army, just imagine wearing ear plugs during range. same effect....cant hear anything clearly except ur own breathing.

Which model?

I am thinking of getting the audio techinca ck7. :)

Life is good.

im using those cheapo Phillips earphones (tink it costs $7) and so far so good..think its probably due to me wearing FF helmet too...can hear my music clearly but then soft enough to hear my engine slightly and car horns (if any!)

2005-2006 : Yamaha RXZ 135

2006-2010 : Honda Super 4 Spec I

2010-2012 : Honda VFR 800 5th Gen

2012-current : SYM MaxSym 400i

Which model?

I am thinking of getting the audio techinca ck7. :)

oh i'm using EP-630. i think audio technica is quite reputable, tried my friend's headphone and the sound quality is good. think u can read more reviews at hwz forum.

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j47/marzocchi84/la_LM6F3528.jpg

Supermoto Is Not A CRIME .

oh i'm using EP-630. i think audio technica is quite reputable, tried my friend's headphone and the sound quality is good. think u can read more reviews at hwz forum.

yeah bro i agree with u..for wad ur paying, audio tech's head/ear phones are of good quality..

im using their FC5 headphones...lurving every minute of it!:thumb:

2005-2006 : Yamaha RXZ 135

2006-2010 : Honda Super 4 Spec I

2010-2012 : Honda VFR 800 5th Gen

2012-current : SYM MaxSym 400i

I checked with my TP I/O regarding listening to music using earphones.

He said it is legal as long as we are not seen fondling with the controls while riding. Hence his advice was, select the song/channel/playlist and volume before you move off.

Hope this helps.

i was toking abt listening music on both ears....

hahah.u mus understand,some headset got only 1 sided without the other one,haha;

Yamaha Rxz (sept-dec 2007)

Yamaha X1-R(dec 07-nov 09 )

YAmaha RXZ(Nov 09-dec11)

Honda Super 4(dec 11-June12)

Yamaha FZ15(June12- current)

listen to music is nt an offend but listen to music while u are riding, u are putting ur life at risk. if reli do want to listen music while riding is best not to use in-ear earphone which reduce the noise that is nt music ..