SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] YAMAHA Fazer

MC21

ya the front is totally non adjustable... pretty bad... rear is bouncy too after adjustment... but rear have to wait later den can change liao... now in the mean time jus do up the front... got quote from joshua... damage... $800++ Brand Trax... while rear damage is bout $1.4K non piggy back... cos i was thinking if a spring cost about $200++ den 1 shot pain... haha rather the $200++ not sure how long it lasts... $200++ think cant ask much...

y2k no choice la... when i ride up feels like onboard my ship no difference,... tested with my friend's bike whom collected the bike same time as mine but not as bad as mine...

http://www.mototriti.gr/jpg/mtr/390/NEWS/1809093.jpg

• Replies 99.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pichudot

• innards

• maxxmadness

• bigman_185

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Gen1 has adjustable forks? I did not know that. Don't think Gen2i s adjustable. Only the rear has compression and rebound but dats normal.

quite a few actually.. not potholes but uneven roads. Quite bumpy. i go over them everyday during my mini tour ride. :lol:

hmm..am not too sure for gen2 but..

gen1 stock suspension has 5 settings for spring preload, 17 for damping rebound and 21 for compression for the front forks and for the rear suspension, 11 settings for spring preload, 20 for rebound and 12 for compression

wanna ride with madness?

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f340/maxxmadness/madness00.jpg

dun think, jus buy!*

* copyright DarkSide

hehe..slow down bro.. baby 1st, wife 2nd, bike 3rd. :thumb:

BTW, when she due?

Haha... My bady ETA is mid-april.Not pillioning my wife anymore for the time-being.I'm a free man!:cheeky:

Bikes Previously Owned: Aprilia RS125, Kawasaki KRR150, Honda RVF400, Yamaha Spark135, Yamaha FZ6N, Suzuki Hayabusa ,Yamaha RXS115, Yamaha Spark135, Yamaha Nuovo Elegance, Yamaha Spark135, Yamaha FZ16,Honda Vtec1, Yamaha FZ1N, Honda Wave-S, Honda CB400X, Honda NC750X,Yamaha TMax 530, Vespa GTS 300, Yamaha XMAX 300 

Current Ride: Honda X-ADV 750

ya the front is totally non adjustable... pretty bad... rear is bouncy too after adjustment... but rear have to wait later den can change liao... now in the mean time jus do up the front... got quote from joshua... damage... $800++ Brand Trax... cos i was thinking if a spring cost about $200++ den 1 shot pain... haha rather the $200++ not sure how long it lasts... $200++ think cant ask much...

y2k no choice la... when i ride up feels like onboard my ship no difference,... tested with my friend's bike whom collected the bike same time as mine but not as bad as mine...

Bro,Trax are the springs or the whole fork? Hyperpro how?Never consider?

Bikes Previously Owned: Aprilia RS125, Kawasaki KRR150, Honda RVF400, Yamaha Spark135, Yamaha FZ6N, Suzuki Hayabusa ,Yamaha RXS115, Yamaha Spark135, Yamaha Nuovo Elegance, Yamaha Spark135, Yamaha FZ16,Honda Vtec1, Yamaha FZ1N, Honda Wave-S, Honda CB400X, Honda NC750X,Yamaha TMax 530, Vespa GTS 300, Yamaha XMAX 300 

hmm..am not too sure for gen2 but..

gen1 stock suspension has 5 settings for spring preload, 17 for damping rebound and 21 for compression for the front forks and for the rear suspension, 11 settings for spring preload, 20 for rebound and 12 for compression

Gen2 forks are adjustable.

Hi guys.... i just got a fazer1. I'm collecting my bike on saturday. Pls advise me on wat to check b4 gettin the bike out from the shop. Aniwae i'm new here n hoping to get good feedbacks from u experienced fazer owners...

Health Warning!

BootLicking is not good for your ASS!!!

:D

Hi guys.... i just got a fazer1. I'm collecting my bike on saturday. Pls advise me on wat to check b4 gettin the bike out from the shop. Aniwae i'm new here n hoping to get good feedbacks from u experienced fazer owners...

Congrats on yr ride!

To be honest.......check everything!!!! :thumb:

Baby on the way then u better start saving for yr kid......:angel:

Think u lookout for spring to hang the sarong better. kekeke. Just kidding yar!

haha.. Further accessories now on hold.Maybe only getting at year end bonus. :cheeky:

Think of getting a pocket bike for my kid when she grows up. :angel:

Sorry bro tis is my 1st class 2 bike... Wat u mean by everything? tks

Check if got water in yr headlights, open tank to check got rust around the brim, check frame got crack at welding point, fairing got cracks/scratches, rear wheel align properly if u intend to loosen the chain. Also check the paperwork properly! :thumb:

Guess its not brand new?

Guess its not brand new?

not brand new than more thingy to check lor..eg: accident before, alignment out or not, licence plate got kena outstanding summons or not ( esp in msia but no big issue..:angel: ) any illegal modification or not etc etc

wanna ride with madness?

not brand new than more thingy to check lor..eg: accident before, alignment out or not, licence plate got kena outstanding summons or not ( esp in msia but no big issue..:angel: ) any illegal modification or not etc etc

Juz to check , the previous owner of my current no plate has an outstanding summon in m'sia , so go m'sia how ?

GIVI Touring windscreen for FZ1 2006 onwards for sale - $90

http://www.koolart-japan.com/images/small/P1246.jpghttp://www.koolart-japan.com/images/small/P1721.jpg

Juz to check , the previous owner of my current no plate has an outstanding summon in m'sia , so go m'sia how ?

no problem as long as you have document proof that you owned the number plate after the date of the summon. Its just the "laychay" part of proofing your innocent that may get to you, like asking you to go to the nearest police station to make an official reports etc etc...that all :sian:

wanna ride with madness?

Thats was my first thoughts. :angel:

U all refering to gen2 FZ6 or FZ1. If FZ1 then confirm adjustable cos i adjusted mine b4.

addressing to FZ1, originally is dabonz say he is unsure if gen2 is adjustable or not..unless he is talking about FZ6..o_O

....Don't think Gen2i s adjustable.......

wanna ride with madness?