SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Harley Riders gather

Guest easyrider

while i do understand that personal styles remain as such.

I would not advise you to convert sporty footpegs to floorboards or even forward controls. It'll look awful (read : stupid - looking)

sorry if i'm coming too straightforward as an XLR rider

Sporties should remain Sporties. that is Sporty....

hear! hear!

BlackDawn aka kiamh

"There is no man more free than the one who doesn't give a damn what society thinks of him"

i might plan to sell the stock black mirror. Wanted to get a aftermarket one...wonder if the size of the screw is same as the jp bike. :confused:

Hi icez, jp bikes runs on metric sz (mm) n harley runs on imperial sz(inches). so the mirrors wont fit unless u get a adapter to fix onto ur jp mirrors to fix to ur harley, or u could retap the hole or the stem of the mirrors to either inches or mm to fit onto ur bike.

I'm looking for Nightster stock hand control lever (black), mirrors (black) and Signal lamp (black).... any bros wanna sell theirs, do let me know~! :)

brudder fishz! the nightster levers wont fit onto ur bike!! nightster hand controls r using 5/8inch master cylinder, n ur bike is using 9/16 master cylinder. these 2 different sz of cylinders uses different levers, so the nightster levers wont it into ur 9/16inch master cylinder.

mirrors n signals r multifit on harleys. so those r ok. cheers!

brudder fishz! the nightster levers wont fit onto ur bike!! nightster hand controls r using 5/8inch master cylinder, n ur bike is using 9/16 master cylinder. these 2 different sz of cylinders uses different levers, so the nightster levers wont it into ur 9/16inch master cylinder.

mirrors n signals r multifit on harleys. so those r ok. cheers!

wah really ah! aiyah I didnt know... guess i gotta spend some money to buy the black levers on ebay already... :p

Hi icez, jp bikes runs on metric sz (mm) n harley runs on imperial sz(inches). so the mirrors wont fit unless u get a adapter to fix onto ur jp mirrors to fix to ur harley, or u could retap the hole or the stem of the mirrors to either inches or mm to fit onto ur bike.

ya..i ever heard of tat...thanx for the info..mayb i will go ebay n look for one.

:)

gd morning all.

http://www.ducatinewstoday.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/Stay_a_Hero_Campaign.jpg

Like father like son

Has anyone checked out that HD SG has rentals of bikes? I havent looked into it yet but will try to swing by this weekend to see what models and rates. Please post if anyone knows.

i saw that on the website too....please let me know if u have checked it out...quite interesting...i could get buddies who have never ridden Harleys to try one and get more people poisoned.. :cheeky:

http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/301627_10150300464615267_702800266_8095265_1305808511_n.jpg

Has anyone checked out that HD SG has rentals of bikes? I havent looked into it yet but will try to swing by this weekend to see what models and rates. Please post if anyone knows.

they rent out dynas and softails only.no sporters.offers daily, mthly rentals and something like dat.prices start at $199 per day for a dyna.guess the Motor Company still maintain its premium even for rentals.wth

http://www.ukgser.com/forums/images/smilies/201108/tarka.gif

they rent out dynas and softails only.no sporters.offers daily, mthly rentals and something like dat.prices start at $199 per day for a dyna.guess the Motor Company still maintain its premium even for rentals.wth

wah quite ex hor...still itz a good chance to intro more people to Harleys.

http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/301627_10150300464615267_702800266_8095265_1305808511_n.jpg

$199 :giddy:.. if i rent for 1mth=6k lolx...for special occasion ok la...

Dnish..as for u..i suggest u can ask for a test ride at HD. choose what really suit u. :)

http://www.ducatinewstoday.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/Stay_a_Hero_Campaign.jpg

Like father like son

$199 :giddy:.. if i rent for 1mth=6k lolx...for special occasion ok la...

Dnish..as for u..i suggest u can ask for a test ride at HD. choose what really suit u. :)

I think renting for a 1 day and 1 mos are very diff in terms of cost. Buying a HD should be a Special Occasion ;)

Putting a few laps around SG will give a much better impression of the bike than a test ride around the block. Especially if considering between two models ( in which case will cost $400) such as a dyna vs softy. But still cheaper than buying bike you might regret later.

BTW, I orig bought a Sporty and really wish I could have ridden it more than the test ride as wound up buying a bigger dyna after 1 year. But then. not sure 1 day of rental would have made much a difference. :)

HD bikes required for convoy on 28th March, 3pm onwards. $40 be given to each biker. Contact me for more details if keen.

hmm..sounds interesting...nt the sake of money...its bout the grp ride. mayb u like to give us further details?

Like father like son

hmm..sounds interesting...nt the sake of money...its bout the grp ride. mayb u like to give us further details?

I'm thinking of having a ride tmr nite. (friday nite). juz a short ride then coffee n get to know some of the riders here in the forum. how abt it?

I'm thinking of having a ride tmr nite. (friday nite). juz a short ride then coffee n get to know some of the riders here in the forum. how abt it?

Nt today bro..i gt nite class.i'm looking for any east side HD rider leh...anyone? :)

Like father like son

Nt today bro..i gt nite class.i'm looking for any east side HD rider leh...anyone? :)

im from east side too.

Got bike so lazy...hahaha. kepbin also "east" side wat rite hor?

hmm... Kepbin from central leh... haha...

"Respect All Others Until They Disrespect You."