SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Harley Riders gather

Guest easyrider

HI.. bros... I just bought myself a 2006 harley sportster 883.. hope can join you all for meetups.. where you all normally hang out?

welcome to the big boyZ toyZ club!

mayb can PM me your contact if u wanna go for a ride?

we can always organise a ride with our prata cum towel man? :cheeky:

"Respect All Others Until They Disrespect You."

dont let this turn you off from getting a hd, call them up and arrange for a test ride, on the phone sometimes is hard to judge, really they are pretty friendly..

a test ride.... hmm that will be nice, but i thought that for bike licence only rider or sub could ride it? in that case how could we go for a test ride?

welcome to the big boyZ toyZ club!

mayb can PM me your contact if u wanna go for a ride?

we can always organise a ride with our prata cum towel man? :cheeky:

waiting for my time to come soon!:cheeky:

Sept 06 - Feb 08 = TZM

Feb 08 - April09= CB 400 Version S

May 09 - Oct 10 = Harley XR1200

Oct 10 - Oct 12= KTM SMT 990

Oct 12 - Oct 13 = Tmax 500

Mar 13 - Jul 13= SYM maxsym 400

Jul 13 - Sep 15 = Getz 1.4

Oct 15 - Now = Burgman 650

Never ride faster then ur guardian angel could fly

oops... sorry double post

Sept 06 - Feb 08 = TZM

Feb 08 - April09= CB 400 Version S

May 09 - Oct 10 = Harley XR1200

Oct 10 - Oct 12= KTM SMT 990

Oct 12 - Oct 13 = Tmax 500

Mar 13 - Jul 13= SYM maxsym 400

Jul 13 - Sep 15 = Getz 1.4

Oct 15 - Now = Burgman 650

Never ride faster then ur guardian angel could fly

a test ride.... hmm that will be nice, but i thought that for bike licence only rider or sub could ride it? in that case how could we go for a test ride?

waiting for my time to come soon!:cheeky:

Dealership has special insurance arrangements to allow for test rides. Go ahead and try some out.

dont let this turn you off from getting a hd, call them up and arrange for a test ride, on the phone sometimes is hard to judge, really they are pretty friendly..

yeah u gotta meet them up and talk to them face to face. they r pretty much nice guyz when u meet them. helpfl and quite knowledgable...get to know them and u will know wat we mean... on da phone i sound like a jerk sometimes...well maybe im a real jerk but datz not the point haha... :cheeky:

http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/301627_10150300464615267_702800266_8095265_1305808511_n.jpg

Bros... Today just got my bike..2006 sportster 883... Shiok.. Although everything is stock,I know sooner or later i will customize it... need to follow bros for meetups and see if got idea to customizemy bike anot...

Life is like a candle... It does not matter how long I can light up the room.. It only matters how bright I shine!!

Bros... Today just got my bike..2006 sportster 883... Shiok.. Although everything is stock,I know sooner or later i will customize it... need to follow bros for meetups and see if got idea to customizemy bike anot...

mini apes,chrome levers,chrome everything,raked triple tree,paint job,relocate coil,exhaust,wheels,brake calipers,handle controls,fork brace........................................................................................................................... :cheeky:

http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/301627_10150300464615267_702800266_8095265_1305808511_n.jpg

take your time and get use to your ride 1st before any customization.

anyway got ya PM. We will meet up after Mr Donny(FREE PRATA!!!)ride is out from the wrkshop. :cheeky:

"Respect All Others Until They Disrespect You."

take your time and get use to your ride 1st before any customization.

anyway got ya PM. We will meet up after Mr Donny(FREE PRATA!!!)ride is out from the wrkshop. :cheeky:

im Harley - less for now...anyay to send the free pratas over? :cheeky:

cool!! today ride changi for famous nasi lemak but not too happy cos the auntie give attitude... food 8/10 attitude 0/10 bike 10/10...I am beginning to love my sportster!!!

Life is like a candle... It does not matter how long I can light up the room.. It only matters how bright I shine!!

Guest fengdrew

Dragonlee i had pen down ur attendance for u in e melaka ride thread. Those who r interested faster pen down, so tat our bro liaw, can mk e necessary arrangement