SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Harley Riders gather

Guest easyrider

lolx..like tat also can huh.

btw guys..i juz gt my front brake lever fixed...at sunburst. its due to rubber seal broken n cause leakages..tats y it nv return whenever i braking.

And the ticky sound is due to EO nt enough...that kallang bahru shop nv really did a gd job...i was shocked tat he actually 4gt to fill up at least 1L of EO...i was thinking..watta hack i pay the $55 for the servincing? anyway...im quite disappointing bout it n this incident may cause the engine overhaul. still i will go there but to ensure i keep an eye on it. Sigh.

Servicing of brake reservior n 1L EO

...spent $20 for both service...v.reasonable.

Same experience, I took my bike to a local shop to change my clutch cable. It had a lot of free play, but they said it was normal because I didnt buy the right length... I dropped by the dealer the next day and they popped off the cover and saw that the clutch bearing had been put in backward. Lucky I brought it over as would likely burn out the bearing. I thought a cable change would be straight forward so went cheap...

lolx..like tat also can huh.

btw guys..i juz gt my front brake lever fixed...at sunburst. its due to rubber seal broken n cause leakages..tats y it nv return whenever i braking.

And the ticky sound is due to EO nt enough...that kallang bahru shop nv really did a gd job...i was shocked tat he actually 4gt to fill up at least 1L of EO...i was thinking..watta hack i pay the $55 for the servincing? anyway...im quite disappointing bout it n this incident may cause the engine overhaul. still i will go there but to ensure i keep an eye on it. Sigh.

Servicing of brake reservior n 1L EO

...spent $20 for both service...v.reasonable.

Try other more reliable shop lah... there are other better ones doing harleys... :)

Same experience, I took my bike to a local shop to change my clutch cable. It had a lot of free play, but they said it was normal because I didnt buy the right length... I dropped by the dealer the next day and they popped off the cover and saw that the clutch bearing had been put in backward. Lucky I brought it over as would likely burn out the bearing. I thought a cable change would be straight forward so went cheap...

that's why sometimes i rather spend a bit more to do it at the dealership. at least they know what they are doing better....

when i go to other shops to fix some stuff, the way the mech look at and figure out the instruction sheet really scares me.... :giddy:

waiting for ur further instruction sir -salute-

This thur dun think can lah... even if can, also quite late at night....

Phuket waiting for you.

I also wanna go.... but got work to do.... :sian:

haha ride from ur place to mine la.. den i pass u a beer.. u continue back home...

haha.... i ride to your place everyday one leh.... :cheeky:

Time to consider an alarm with proximity or motion detection, I've been cosidering the same for myself as I often park in the open with no cover. I believe PBS has some experience in filtting alarms. Trouble with your Sporty will be finding a place to locate it on the bike.

The normal ones u get at shops won't fit. But the one I had was passed to me from a friend. It's hand sized and tilt sensor and runs on batteries. Got a place to put where ppl normally don't see it. But the tilt sensor isn't very effective. Still, when I walk away from my bike, then, and *tweak tweak* the people around it sort of "knows" the alarm is set and doesn't mess with it. Useful for where I stay but other places I dunno.

How's your new ride hagar? Yet to see it. I'm seriously considering another. Sporty again maybe. Though pocket not agreeing but 1/3 life crisis hitting in and I just want to spend money. hahahahaha

w y x m m

Try other more reliable shop lah... there are other better ones doing harleys... :)

from wat i know...kallang bahru, sunburst and one at west doin HD...any other recommandation? :cheeky:

http://www.ducatinewstoday.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/Stay_a_Hero_Campaign.jpg

Like father like son

How's your new ride hagar? Yet to see it. I'm seriously considering another. Sporty again maybe. Though pocket not agreeing but 1/3 life crisis hitting in and I just want to spend money. hahahahaha

G'day PBS. New ride is great, ride it every day I'm in Sing + took it up to Frasers and a few rides into malaysia for a feed and for work. I might try and catch up with you all on Friday - been out of town a lot lately.

Now it's time to put a bit of time into the V's Sporty - put new seat and luggage reack already - need new speedo and front rim. - It's good to have a project that involves doin up a bike.

Dun worry about the 1/3 life crisis I'm past the 1/2 life and have learnt to enjoy life before it gets away on you.

Cheers

Hi,

Tryin my luck to see if there's anyone letting go their rear luggage rack for 883c. do gimme a shout at 97487980.

cheers!

juz in case u cant find any...

i suggest u go ebay

or go penisula to custom one. :)

last sun i went there n saw one HD mesh jacket...from wat i see its nt the authentic one. he charge he $260 for tat. -.-"

http://www.ducatinewstoday.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/Stay_a_Hero_Campaign.jpg

Like father like son

G'day PBS. New ride is great, ride it every day I'm in Sing + took it up to Frasers and a few rides into malaysia for a feed and for work. I might try and catch up with you all on Friday - been out of town a lot lately.

Now it's time to put a bit of time into the V's Sporty - put new seat and luggage reack already - need new speedo and front rim. - It's good to have a project that involves doin up a bike.

Dun worry about the 1/3 life crisis I'm past the 1/2 life and have learnt to enjoy life before it gets away on you.

Cheers

Make it the friday after. This week the Ks are all going for a trip so no meet ups.

Hee...my crisis involves a shitty paid job. Till I find a better one that'll be over ;)

w y x m m

juz in case u cant find any...

i suggest u go ebay

or go penisula to custom one. :)

last sun i went there n saw one HD mesh jacket...from wat i see its nt the authentic one. he charge he $260 for tat. -.-"

Hey IceZ,

thanx fer d input...

cheers!

1982 Suzuki GSx750sz Katana

1983 Suzuki GSx750sz Katana

1996 Suzuki DR650se

2005 HD 883c - part time toy

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v654/robinh/KAT-vatar.jpg

Make it the friday after. This week the Ks are all going for a trip so no meet ups.

Hee...my crisis involves a shitty paid job. Till I find a better one that'll be over ;)

sighz...wat to do...bear wif it loh...wait till u gt a better one and get urself a night rod. :p

Like father like son

Also got Combine Motors, Sunhog, Samsoon :)

i dun dare to go combine...one of our bro here intro me...nv really tried. That side got only one mech(malaysian) who know how to fix HD. More...he's nt a regular there and the boss dun have his contact. hmm..imagine if anything happen...who's going to respond. but one day i'll go there check with my other frd. :cheeky:I cant juz flip the whole lot of boats due to 1 sinking boat ya. lolx

btw sunhog located at west right? or elsewhere?

and samsoon at kallang bahru?

Like father like son

i dun dare to go combine...one of our bro here intro me...nv really tried. That side got only one mech(malaysian) who know how to fix HD. More...he's nt a regular there and the boss dun have his contact. hmm..imagine if anything happen...who's going to respond. but one day i'll go there check with my other frd. :cheeky:I cant juz flip the whole lot of boats due to 1 sinking boat ya. lolx

btw sunhog located at west right? or elsewhere?

and samsoon at kallang bahru?

Combine is not bad leh... good mech but gotta have lots of patience...

Sunhog is at turf city.

samsoon is at choa chu kang.

Hi Lun

Maybe u wanna try use my if can fit, if not then too bad.

thanks for the offer, i'm getting the replacement for the return cable already.

My Rides:

LuLu, Piaggio Gilera Runner FXR 180 (Feb05-Aug05)

PhanPhan, Honda Phantom TA 200 (Aug05-July07)

Leyley, HD Sportster XL1200R (Jul07-July09)

TiTi, Yamaha Majesty YP250 (Jul07-Oct09)

DyNaNa, HD FXDX Dyna SGS (Jul09-Dec10)

LanPaPa, Vespa Excel PX150XE (Oct09-Jul10)

PiaSekSek, Piaggio X8 (Aug10-Dec10)

Stixie, Honda ST1300A (Jan11-Nov15)

Giogio, Piaggio MP3 400IE (Nov15-??)

Combine is not bad leh... good mech but gotta have lots of patience...

Sunhog is at turf city.

samsoon is at choa chu kang.

thanx for the info bro...tonite i'll be join few of my old* frds for dover curry..den yishun dam ard 9pm+

Like father like son

hahaha... out of my league. Eh try Rosli lor. Ask Chilli about him.

haha ok ok...actualli i love nightrod...tats why my sportster is inspired by this beauty...:angel:

Like father like son

I'm seriously considering another. Sporty again maybe. Though pocket not agreeing but 1/3 life crisis hitting in and I just want to spend money. hahahahaha

advance welcome back..the last time you sold your sporty before mine arrived in sg...this time i wait for you...:D

wanna ride with madness?

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f340/maxxmadness/madness00.jpg

haha ok ok...actualli i love nightrod...tats why my sportster is inspired by this beauty...:angel:

actually, I don't really like it. Hee. It's a nice bike and I wouldn't mine owning one. But that'll be probably after I get all the other bikes I want first. wahhh..talk like I damn loaded eh?

advance welcome back..the last time you sold your sporty before mine arrived in sg...this time i wait for you...:D

heee..I guess you must wait quite awhile. Money aside, I'm still deciding between a sporty or a big twin. Wonder if the Iron 883 is in yet though.

w y x m m

i think booking is open for iron..not seen 1 yet though

big twin ah? i cant seem to convince my home minister about having another bike in the park area..

Edited by maxxmadness

wanna ride with madness?

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f340/maxxmadness/madness00.jpg