SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Harley Riders gather

Guest easyrider

anyone interested in a used Lindby crash bar taken off a 06 Dyna Super Glide custom? Chrome is in ok condition, grazed on right side, left side slight graze. Both can't really be seen after covered with silver paint.

It is those kind of crash bar which have rubber o rings to act as highway pegs.

saw it on ebay retailing for USD$289. Letting go for SGD$90.

The Red Devil Welcomes You!

My Rides:

LuLu, Piaggio Gilera Runner FXR 180 (Feb05-Aug05)

PhanPhan, Honda Phantom TA 200 (Aug05-July07)

Leyley, HD Sportster XL1200R (Jul07-July09)

TiTi, Yamaha Majesty YP250 (Jul07-Oct09)

DyNaNa, HD FXDX Dyna SGS (Jul09-Dec10)

LanPaPa, Vespa Excel PX150XE (Oct09-Jul10)

PiaSekSek, Piaggio X8 (Aug10-Dec10)

Stixie, Honda ST1300A (Jan11-Nov15)

Giogio, Piaggio MP3 400IE (Nov15-??)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Don Juan View Post

When we next meet up.... now that i just changed the MC, it has a squeaky sound when i apply the front brakes hard. Is that normal? No sound from the brakes with my old spongy MC leh.... why is that so.... needs to season the new one is it?

Dear Guys,

Stop advising Mr. Donny, if not you will never see your pratas..

dun let him escape this time.

Don

Buy us pratasss, we will tell you how many nuts your HD have.

I wonder y u need one week to change your MC. Handmade AH?

BTW, your pipe also got sound leh, wanna silent it with apple?

(Daytona Bike week ) Biker Pilgrim

Past Ride

1977- BMX 安美达:.consider not?

hi ppl, need to get some advice. I'm intending to get a Harley. Should i get a carb or the EFI version? Whats the diff? Sound and performance. Cheers!

http://www.geocities.com/maozzsg/strip4.jpg

The sky's the limit.

heard from a fellow rider that the carb versions are more raw compared to the EFI. He stated that the EFI versions felt like Japan bike. true?

http://www.geocities.com/maozzsg/strip4.jpg

The sky's the limit.

heard from a fellow rider that the carb versions are more raw compared to the EFI. He stated that the EFI versions felt like Japan bike. true?

Quite true. EFI of course has its own benefits such as good gas mileage and smooth fuel injection. Not forgetting more powerful 1584cc Twin Cam 96 with the Cruise Drive six-speed tranny. :)

Four wheels move the body. Two wheels move the soul.

I dont think anyone would mistaken an EFI Harley bike with a metric. Even stock, it has a much deeper rumble. And the loping sound is only at idle, once on throttle, no difference between EFI and carbs. EFIs do run hotter though, which is a big issue here.

I dont think anyone would mistaken an EFI Harley bike with a metric. Even stock, it has a much deeper rumble. And the loping sound is only at idle, once on throttle, no difference between EFI and carbs. EFIs do run hotter though, which is a big issue here.

Not to get anyone wrong. I guess mao1905 meant an overall feel like fuel consumption, vibration etc. Exhaust definitely sound different even among the Japanese cruisers.

Four wheels move the body. Two wheels move the soul.

I bought second hand and it already had a stage 1 a/c and pipes but was running lean and popping alot at deceleration. I added the PCIII and made a big difference in ride quality. But not sure if I can tell if it lowers temp. Its still seems hot (at least my leg is hot) so might try an oil cooler.

Not to get anyone wrong. I guess mao1905 meant an overall feel like fuel consumption, vibration etc. Exhaust definitely sound different even among the Japanese cruisers.

Well, EFI is better on fuel consumption and the rubber mounts help the vibration. I think its a improvement in all the right areas, except the loping sound - which I miss.

Hi there everyone,

i am sorry if i interrupted all of your conversations. I have a small enquiry that i would like you all to help me out. I am going to buy over my friend's 1994 harley sportster 1200 and i am actively looking for a motorcycle shop that could provide a reloan scheme for it. I have enquire 2 motorcycle shops. The first motorcycle shop i went did not provide reloan scheme for Harley Davidson bikes redirected me to the Harley Davidson Dealer at Alexandra Road (Which i have just emailed them about it and i am waiting for the reply). While the second motorcycle shop told me they do not provide reloan scheme for very old bikes and told me to find a harley sportster 1200 ranging to 5 years old to date.

Does anyone know of any motorcycle shop that could provide reloan scheme for this 1994 Harley Sportster? :cry:

Hi there everyone,

i am sorry if i interrupted all of your conversations. I have a small enquiry that i would like you all to help me out. I am going to buy over my friend's 1994 harley sportster 1200 and i am actively looking for a motorcycle shop that could provide a reloan scheme for it. I have enquire 2 motorcycle shops. The first motorcycle shop i went did not provide reloan scheme for Harley Davidson bikes redirected me to the Harley Davidson Dealer at Alexandra Road (Which i have just emailed them about it and i am waiting for the reply). While the second motorcycle shop told me they do not provide reloan scheme for very old bikes and told me to find a harley sportster 1200 ranging to 5 years old to date.

Does anyone know of any motorcycle shop that could provide reloan scheme for this 1994 Harley Sportster? :cry:

I am not a banker, but would think its difficult to finance a 15 y/o bike as will be considered unsecured. Hard to determine MV if buying from a friend. Maybe get personal loans from family and friends or go to your local bank and apply.

From the net, something called pleasuremotorsports.com.sg quotes:

Loan is financed at 70% of the market value of the bike and interest rate charged is between 7 to 8 % subject to different terms and conditions.

Maximum repayment period for the loan is 3 years. Applicant must be of good credit standing and a good guarantor is mandatory for the loan to be considered.

Also, can try Sunhogs as they sell used bikes and may have a recent sale of a 94 sportster to give you idea of MV and let you know of local lenders.

Guest fengdrew

there's 1 bike shop in Sims Drive. Forgot the name. Wing duno wat...

interest 6-7%... can consider..

15k for a 94sportser?? wah. its either super customised with ex parts or chopchop...

there's 1 bike shop in Sims Drive. Forgot the name. Wing duno wat...

interest 6-7%... can consider..

15k for a 94sportser?? wah. its either super customised with ex parts or chopchop...

he got put 15k meh? 15k ALOT leh...for a 94 Sporty. A 95 Fatboy sold for 15k recently right?

http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/301627_10150300464615267_702800266_8095265_1305808511_n.jpg