SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Thanks for the advice guys..

go as early as 830? cos i got work ard 9am and end at 6pm.. seldom hav time to go down for service.. just wanna change spark plug and engine atm.. any ideas how long they will take?

and how much is the price there? e.g full service, changing of brake pad..

5 June 08 -> Pass 2B

8 June 08 -> NSR150 SP FU***S

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

cant confirm u will finish early lo, if u dun wan go early. go early, do things faster ma. u go late and everyone come late oso.u are going to be stuck in the queue lo. but ah cheong will sure try his best to push u into his timing one.

Trading Xbox 360 games. PM for any titles available for exchange.

anyone going? I'll be going in 5 min time... ^_^

Kindly read thru at least the intro section first before decide to post any comments.... thanks... :cool:

Please proceed to this website/web link if you guys have any technical issues on Kawasaki Kips/KR150, I'll update the 1st POST as and when there's a new question. Newbies questions on the top as well. :)

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6285055#post6285055

Really mus go as early as 0830 if wan do early arh?..

shop opens around 9.15 to 9.30 bro..

but some bikes before 9 already queue outside his shop..

Some people measure their adventures in miles or days. I prefer "lamp posts".

Really mus go as early as 0830 if wan do early arh?..

Unless u're really he's regular customer

u can call and make appointment

even though i start visiting ah chong since 1996

i still make it a point to come down early

unless i do a lot of stuff

i go late and dump my bike there for few days

See more of me @ azari.multiply.com

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs216.snc3/22373_296411496598_707411598_3943863_2038617_n.jpg

lolx... never feel comfortable for dumping my bike at anywhere.. NOT EVEN MY VOID DECK OR CARPARK... how I wishes I can bring up my house and park next to my bed... :)

anyway, i always go down and see see.. keke... ah chiong always ask me. today do wat? haha...

Kindly read thru at least the intro section first before decide to post any comments.... thanks... :cool:

Please proceed to this website/web link if you guys have any technical issues on Kawasaki Kips/KR150, I'll update the 1st POST as and when there's a new question. Newbies questions on the top as well. :)

lolx... never feel comfortable for dumping my bike at anywhere.. NOT EVEN MY VOID DECK OR CARPARK... how I wishes I can bring up my house and park next to my bed... :)

anyway, i always go down and see see.. keke... ah chiong always ask me. today do wat? haha...

You never apply to be his disciple? :rolleyes:

09/07/2009 - Passed 2B TP (10th attempt)

I have tried to see things from your point of view..But no matter how hard I try..Or what I do..I just can't get my head that far up my butt..

need to pay sch fee, chong charge very high

Yamaha RXZ, Kawasaki ZX KR150, Yamaha Spark135, Honda CB400 REVO NC42, Suzuki DRZ400SMK8, Aprilia RS125, Suzuki GSXR600K9, Honda RS150R

Click on the bike models for Information/Servicing/Maintenance on Kawasaki KR150, Honda CB400 Revo, Suzuki DRZ400SM and Suzuki GSXR

Facebook HONDA CB400 REVO

Can't post a new thread ?? Read HERE

SBF Garage Sales Act ---> Read HERE

hi all...ani bros here ever overhaul 100000 servicing? cuz i ride old bike, and vibrates alot when reach 150kmh. and i mean vibrates badly! i dont know if its d piston or wat...btw, my block ever slipped, and thus went for 'clean-up'--which i guess is almost an overhaul but juz to remove water in engine...and i went to ah chong for help...previously bike could run over 200, however after 'clean-up', juz 150 and it vibrates badly.dun get me wrong, i dun blame ah chong. i also did not tell him to change ani parts he deemed necessary as i had a small budget.anyway, i paid very cheap for it, 500 bux(nett). other shops quote me prices i could faint at...and express service sum more, 1 day he settled my bike as it was a rainy day(heavy rain) thus not much customer... back to my ques... ani bros ever did an overhaul...watd s budget as i need to do lotsa things...many thankies...

:cheers:

hi all...ani bros here ever overhaul 100000 servicing? cuz i ride old bike, and vibrates alot when reach 150kmh. and i mean vibrates badly! i dont know if its d piston or wat...btw, my block ever slipped, and thus went for 'clean-up'--which i guess is almost an overhaul but juz to remove water in engine...and i went to ah chong for help...previously bike could run over 200, however after 'clean-up', juz 150 and it vibrates badly.dun get me wrong, i dun blame ah chong. i also did not tell him to change ani parts he deemed necessary as i had a small budget.anyway, i paid very cheap for it, 500 bux(nett). other shops quote me prices i could faint at...and express service sum more, 1 day he settled my bike as it was a rainy day(heavy rain) thus not much customer... back to my ques... ani bros ever did an overhaul...watd s budget as i need to do lotsa things...many thankies...

:cheers:

are u the chi guy riding rvf at planet jusnw?

i would say minimum of 1k for overhaul. change piston/piston rings/con rod/cylinder sleeve?/valves/valve springs/oil/bearings. then if u wanna do gear box, then budget another 1k. then if u wanna do clutch, budget another 300.

normally, there's no need for overhaul if the engine is still ok even at 100000km. just perform the require maintenance. however, in ur case, i think u need to get ur piston and piston ring replaced OR check out ur engine mounting points. they could be loose thus causing all the vibrations.

Trading Xbox 360 games. PM for any titles available for exchange.

i would say minimum of 1k for overhaul. change piston/piston rings/con rod/cylinder sleeve?/valves/valve springs/oil/bearings. then if u wanna do gear box, then budget another 1k. then if u wanna do clutch, budget another 300.

normally, there's no need for overhaul if the engine is still ok even at 100000km. just perform the require maintenance. however, in ur case, i think u need to get ur piston and piston ring replaced OR check out ur engine mounting points. they could be loose thus causing all the vibrations.

hhmm...i suppose u visit this thread as u 1 of dr.chong regular patients...btw, if he test ride my bike, u tink he can diagnose my prob?den at least i got d cash to do my bike..no point i go there ask 10 things but no money...paisey sia...hehehehe...i got a budget of 1k max...cuz gota change chain, tyres and paintwork summore...

:faint:

hhmm...i suppose u visit this thread as u 1 of dr.chong regular patients...btw, if he test ride my bike, u tink he can diagnose my prob?den at least i got d cash to do my bike..no point i go there ask 10 things but no money...paisey sia...hehehehe...i got a budget of 1k max...cuz gota change chain, tyres and paintwork summore...

when u going over sepet kor kor?

:smile:

lolx.. wish to.. but he charge very high.. lolx..

just bring down to him again.. ask him wat's wrong.. he should be able to see bah...

when u going over sepet kor kor?

kor kor???

hhmm, acherli wana go ard nxt week...not reali in rush...surveying for motor tiam, scared got no money later...so kinda seeking opinions of other bro's here...i on long mc la uncle mutton...euro fever, so since cant reali ride bike, i was thinking to send bike for repair... haiz, d last tyme oso u help talk to dr.chong...skali u help again i paiseh le...but reali, my bike vibrates like my balls wana drop sia...

:help: :faint:

lolx.. wish to.. but he charge very high.. lolx..

just bring down to him again.. ask him wat's wrong.. he should be able to see bah...

hhmm...hopefully la. he busybody...muz come earli...if not my queue number si bei jia lat one...niwae i dun tink he remember i did wif him...juz dat after i collected my bike dat tyme(ard aug 07) i dare not ride fast as singapore road and also phobia my block slipped... ard dec i remember my bike vibrate badly but again how to tell ah chong, skali he tink i **** bull wif him, i kana his 'tam ma de'..den bo hwa oreadi.niwae muz try talk to him after all... :pray:

erm, btw uncle mutton not going there anytime soon?tot u drop by can tompang2...den not so paiseh mah,got abang backing me...

:cheeky:

dun worry bro..

ah chong got good memory..

i just spoke to him and told him bout ur prob..

he remember..

:thumb:

call me aight..

i lost ur no since my phone went swimming..

:sweat:

we visit him together..

i need something done to my k7 as well..

dun worry bro..

he remember..

call me aight..

we visit him together..

Can I drop by to touch touch see see your k7? :cheeky:

09/07/2009 - Passed 2B TP (10th attempt)

I have tried to see things from your point of view..But no matter how hard I try..Or what I do..I just can't get my head that far up my butt..

dun worry bro..

he remember..

call me aight..

we visit him together..

hhmm.. beri nice den... i calling u tomoro... i anitime free, as long as u pree my prend...thankies many2...weeeeeeeeeeeeee...

:cheer: :thumb:

Can I drop by to touch touch see see your k7? :cheeky:

just dun rape it can riao bro..

:eek: :eek:

hhmm.. beri nice den... i calling u tomoro... i anitime free, as long as u pree my prend...thankies many2...weeeeeeeeeeeeee...

:cheer: :thumb:

okies bro..

no worries ar..

i see u soon aight..