skali he tink i **** bull wif him, i kana his 'tam ma de'..den bo hwa oreadi.niwae muz try talk to him after all... :pray:

u tell him seriously and he will understand ur situation

• Replies 3.9k

hi all...ani bros here ever overhaul 100000 servicing? cuz i ride old bike, and vibrates alot when reach 150kmh. and i mean vibrates badly! i dont know if its d piston or wat...btw, my block ever slipped, and thus went for 'clean-up'--which i guess is almost an overhaul but juz to remove water in engine...and i went to ah chong for help...previously bike could run over 200, however after 'clean-up', juz 150 and it vibrates badly.dun get me wrong, i dun blame ah chong. i also did not tell him to change ani parts he deemed necessary as i had a small budget.anyway, i paid very cheap for it, 500 bux(nett). other shops quote me prices i could faint at...and express service sum more, 1 day he settled my bike as it was a rainy day(heavy rain) thus not much customer... back to my ques... ani bros ever did an overhaul...watd s budget as i need to do lotsa things...many thankies...

Well, u can always feedback to him if u feel somewhere goes wrong,mate.:thumb:

"But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. Now if you know what you're worth then go out and get what you're worth."

yday, ah chong did my bike until ard 22:30.. He really stayed longer to do my bike's steering problem which my bike's steering has mind of its own (drift a bit to the right). He promised earlier on that he will make my bike straight when i first compressed my fork with him. kept his promise. really thumbs up for him.

Thumb up for Dr chong.

2 days ago my cannot start after knocking off due to igition key switch faulty, hence i called dr chong for towing service, as usual he would start all his nonsence by saying' Chiang liao, wire hardness need to change liao', haha really make me laugh after frastration due to my bike die on me after a long day work. He promised to have mine towed from my work place (tuas) to his shop at night at $20.

Yesterday when i went to collect my bike, i discovered that my brake lever was bent, hence i check my bike for damage as i scare the tank and my mama pipe kanna, I was relieved that only my crash bar and right mirror suffered scratches and a bent brake lever.

I asked him ' Wei Y like that', he say 'I dunno leh, morning still ok leh, the bike all along was in the shop leh, yesterday night i waited for the tow truck to come then close shop also din notice leh. He callecd the tower and was denied, then Dr chong $#$%#$%$#% (curse the person kn aids from chicken in geylang....Haha) and he changed a ORIGINAL honda brake lever FOC for me. I told him chiong 1 also can as might be the tower's fault, but he say nvm lah, sometimes must make lose business... @#$@# Chu pang ahhhhhhh

Haha Although nothing was done to the the mirror and crush bar, but i am overall a satisfied customer whom only will entrust my bike to him when comes to bike faulty.

Up for Dr chong man

sep 01 - april 03 - Phamtom 200 FT 8534

may 03 - Dec 05 - Spec II FV 3809

Dec 05 - Dec 06 - CBR 600 f4i FU5892

Dec 06 - Dec 07 - VXR 05 FZ5748

Jan 08 - Oct 10 - Spec II FV 7499

Oct 10 - current - FZ6s2 ABS

haizzz, y other shops cannot learn from him? be a honest n profession mechanic

Thumb up for Dr chong.

2 days ago my cannot start after knocking off due to igition key switch faulty, hence i called dr chong for towing service, as usual he would start all his nonsence by saying' Chiang liao, wire hardness need to change liao', haha really make me laugh after frastration due to my bike die on me after a long day work. He promised to have mine towed from my work place (tuas) to his shop at night at $20.

Yesterday when i went to collect my bike, i discovered that my brake lever was bent, hence i check my bike for damage as i scare the tank and my mama pipe kanna, I was relieved that only my crash bar and right mirror suffered scratches and a bent brake lever.

I asked him ' Wei Y like that', he say 'I dunno leh, morning still ok leh, the bike all along was in the shop leh, yesterday night i waited for the tow truck to come then close shop also din notice leh. He callecd the tower and was denied, then Dr chong $#$%#$%$#% (curse the person kn aids from chicken in geylang....Haha) and he changed a ORIGINAL honda brake lever FOC for me. I told him chiong 1 also can as might be the tower's fault, but he say nvm lah, sometimes must make lose business... @#$@# Chu pang ahhhhhhh

Haha Although nothing was done to the the mirror and crush bar, but i am overall a satisfied customer whom only will entrust my bike to him when comes to bike faulty.

Up for Dr chong man

Went to him for servicing in the morning, then happily rode down to PS for movie.

At night, when im going to collect my bike. the engine couldnt start at all after pressing the ignition switch!! Light power everything going well but the engine just cant start. Out of desperate, i called ah chong for help.

He taught me to push start, but my skill too noob, this method failed on me. He called tow truck to check if he's able to tow my bike back but unfortunately the driver knock off already.

Without hesitatation, he personally came down PS carpark to me after he closed his shop.

Waited for an hour for him to arrive & after his analysis, ignition switch might be the problem. He taught me how to manual start the bike by using a metal to do the sparkling. Very sian that his shop does not open on sunday thus he told me to find him on monday for repairing.

In all, i'm very impressed by his excellent service!! I am not his regular customer. This is my first time going to him for servicing only as i just got my S4. He is very very patient to solve my problem.

Thumbs up for him!! Great service!! i dont think anyone is willing to come down to help you at 10pm when that's the time to rest and spend time with his family!!

http://www.northbaysportriders.com/forums/uploads/monthly_03_2009/post-834-1237957022.jpg

15th time at Planet!

14/06/2008 01:30pm Weather: Sunny.

Saturday

Went there to get a airbox cover to do and experiment, after coming back from Madman's place. :D

Met Hamsterwhale, & Replay there who wished me a belated happy birthday. :)

But too bad there was no box. :(

After a check up from Ah Chong, recommended that I change the rubber washer thingy that floats the chain, and also change the rubber seals because there was a slight oil leak from the engine.

But I decided not to change today, because one of the mechs there said that the chain's alingement was off too. Damn, this is going to be expensive when I come back next week to do up everything... :pity:

Finally before leaving, asked Ah Chong to change the air filter too.

Then Ah Chong Si Bei Funny take the old air filter, put his hand behind the filter, ask me to see if can see the hand or not, N.B totally cannot see.

Then ask me to see his hand behind the new air filter, and tell me the old air filter very clogged liao. :slapforehead:

When paying, also asked me for $126.

Knew he joking, thought he meant $12.60, so put exactly $12.60 on the table, Then Kena Tiao by Ah Chong who said "$26 Lah!" :lol:

Si Bei funny Boss! Definately will go back again! :smile:

yea ah chong the man sia, i ask him about my fuel knob problem den he call and quote me a freaking $135 for a 1st hand fuel knob, my heart pain but lan lan must pay. I enquire about a leak on my side frame den he say my tank leaking, another shot thru the heart as he said $400 plus for a new tank...but seeing my stun face, he took out a spare tank den give me...hehe...total damage is

2nd hand fuel knob= $50

2nd hand Tank =$135 plus spray

Total=$180 lol, he say $5 give u pump petrol back next week when fix back tank. upz ah chong~

YAMAHA FZ1S ABS 2K12

Went to him for servicing in the morning, then happily rode down to PS for movie.

At night, when im going to collect my bike. the engine couldnt start at all after pressing the ignition switch!! Light power everything going well but the engine just cant start. Out of desperate, i called ah chong for help.

He taught me to push start, but my skill too noob, this method failed on me. He called tow truck to check if he's able to tow my bike back but unfortunately the driver knock off already.

Without hesitatation, he personally came down PS carpark to me after he closed his shop.

Waited for an hour for him to arrive & after his analysis, ignition switch might be the problem. He taught me how to manual start the bike by using a metal to do the sparkling. Very sian that his shop does not open on sunday thus he told me to find him on monday for repairing.

In all, i'm very impressed by his excellent service!! I am not his regular customer. This is my first time going to him for servicing only as i just got my S4. He is very very patient to solve my problem.

Thumbs up for him!! Great service!! i dont think anyone is willing to come down to help you at 10pm when that's the time to rest and spend time with his family!!

haha.. nice one man.. so far he has not done that to me yet... :(

Wow, going down to PS at 10pm to help you.

I can only say that's the best service I ever heard!! :clap:

yeah... he's really a good guy!!...

yea ah chong the man sia, i ask him about my fuel knob problem den he call and quote me a freaking $135 for a 1st hand fuel knob, my heart pain but lan lan must pay. I enquire about a leak on my side frame den he say my tank leaking, another shot thru the heart as he said $400 plus for a new tank...but seeing my stun face, he took out a spare tank den give me...hehe...total damage is

2nd hand fuel knob= $50

2nd hand Tank =$135 plus spray

Total=$180 lol, he say $5 give u pump petrol back next week when fix back tank. upz ah chong~

haha.. $535 become $180.. :cheer:

Please proceed to this website/web link if you guys have any technical issues on Kawasaki Kips/KR150, I'll update the 1st POST as and when there's a new question. Newbies questions on the top as well. :)

Just called Ah Chong to get a quote me for IRC Soft compounds, but he recommend me to change standard one... how come ar... he just say its good and everyone change normal one...

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4109/4974036153_c36bbcded6.jpg

Life isn't all about one's self...

Just called Ah Chong to get a quote me for IRC Soft compounds, but he recommend me to change standard one... how come ar... he just say its good and everyone change normal one...

we dun even know wat bike u riding? how we know how come ar?

Wanna check with you guys, am planning to head down to Planet tomorrow to change my S4 engine gasket and valve clearance. Should I go down very very early? Cos I was told it'd take at least 2 days to complete. What time does Planet open?

For the certainty of death and the knowledge of life's fragility, makes it worth living.

Wanna check with you guys, am planning to head down to Planet tomorrow to change my S4 engine gasket and valve clearance. Should I go down very very early? Cos I was told it'd take at least 2 days to complete. What time does Planet open?

Planet opens at 9am.

Hardcore

Planet Motorcycle Supporter:thumb:

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Hardcore

Planet Motorcycle Supporter:thumb:

peepz...done my bike prob...diagnosed dat no need to overhaul as i mentioned earlier...collected bike juz now...den i ask him wats d prob? he said the prob is, "the bike wants me to pay him 40 bux so dat i can take my bike and have a less vibration ride"... wat the hell? but niwae my ride now so much better...had sent the bike on saturday with uncle mutton(kambing) but he informed me to collect on monday instead...thankies chong.. god bless ya...

now u can use $ u put aside for overhaul to change tyre, chain, sprockets and stuff..

:smile: :smile:

no more vibration?

need me to help do a torture test?

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Some people measure their adventures in miles or days. I prefer "lamp posts".

just leave ur bike there, cos impossible to complete within a day unless nobody at the shop

now u can use $ u put aside for overhaul to change tyre, chain, sprockets and stuff..

:smile: :smile:

no more vibration?

need me to help do a torture test?

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

later this old bike got heart attack den muz go bypass again...nvm la uncle mutton...ur k7 still young, can go thru ur 'torture' test...thank u very much...

Went to Planet today and met Ah Chong for the first time. Really friendly and funny guy. Thought engine oil was coming out of the sides due to the gasket, but Ah Chong called me up and said

**expletives**the mechanic who install the spark plug for you**expletives** dunno what he doing never tighten **expletives**.

Haha. All 4 plugs were not tightened and not seated properly, hence the engine oil leaking out. Ah Chong say lucky the plugs didnt come out while riding. :help: Less than 2 months old OWS Iridium had to be replaced with normal NGK plugs. Damn!

Still changed the 10-year old gasket and did valve clearance also. Feeling is SHIOK!

He say $240, then ask me why $240. I blur liao, how to answer. Then he called his mech talk talk.. Heh heh.. THen $220. Haha.

For the certainty of death and the knowledge of life's fragility, makes it worth living.