SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

He say $240, then ask me why $240. I blur liao, how to answer. Then he called his mech talk talk.. Heh heh.. THen $220. Haha.

haha, y $240?? cos it pays to get gd workmanship:angel:

Yamaha RXZ, Kawasaki ZX KR150, Yamaha Spark135, Honda CB400 REVO NC42, Suzuki DRZ400SMK8, Aprilia RS125, Suzuki GSXR600K9, Honda RS150R

Click on the bike models for Information/Servicing/Maintenance on Kawasaki KR150, Honda CB400 Revo, Suzuki DRZ400SM and Suzuki GSXR

Facebook HONDA CB400 REVO

Can't post a new thread ?? Read HERE

SBF Garage Sales Act ---> Read HERE

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ah Chong Is Power And I Vouch By It!!!!!!!!!

Yeah! A sure return customer here. Still remember I met him tell him my S4 engine side holes have engine oil coming out. He changed from his uniform, look then say "Jia lat liao, jia lat liao". Haha. I thought gone case, then lucky he check say "Not jia lat already".

The tall mech is also a nice guy. Explained to me what he did, then offered if I wanted to take my old gasket and 4 OWS plugs home. Haha. The missing metal washer under my seat, which I lost, was also pleasantly replaced without me knowing. I just opened my seat earlier today and noticed.

I also only realised that my stuck throttle was not stuck anymore while riding off. They solved it but didn't say anything, nor charge me for it!

Service level: 10/10! :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

The small gestures such as solving my stuck throttle and replacing the metal washer without me knowing: Priceless!

For the certainty of death and the knowledge of life's fragility, makes it worth living.

Yea, they always help me to fix minor problems without charging too!! :thumb:

Fixed it free for me when my rear brake lights didn't light up.

Fixed my stucked throttle too!

Can't remember what else though. :D

http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd13/eedwinn89/IMG_4518-1-1.jpg

other bike shops should be ashamed if themselves, everything charge this charge that

Yamaha RXZ, Kawasaki ZX KR150, Yamaha Spark135, Honda CB400 REVO NC42, Suzuki DRZ400SMK8, Aprilia RS125, Suzuki GSXR600K9, Honda RS150R

Click on the bike models for Information/Servicing/Maintenance on Kawasaki KR150, Honda CB400 Revo, Suzuki DRZ400SM and Suzuki GSXR

Do you all notice that planet don't like to do electrical stuff ? When i bought my iu down to fix they see liao sian . lolz after fixing the tall guy joke if got problem with iu dun come find me

planet rocks.......

The pain of discipline is nothing like the pain of disappointment
:thumb:

Do you all notice that planet don't like to do electrical stuff ? When i bought my iu down to fix they see liao sian . lolz after fixing the tall guy joke if got problem with iu dun come find me

lolx.. not dun like.. but their knowledge might be limited.. :cheeky:

but, did they help you to solve it? o_O

Kindly read thru at least the intro section first before decide to post any comments.... thanks... :cool:

Please proceed to this website/web link if you guys have any technical issues on Kawasaki Kips/KR150, I'll update the 1st POST as and when there's a new question. Newbies questions on the top as well. :)

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6285055#post6285055

he's always the one doing all the electrical stuffs tat wat i observe when i m always there.

http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/5048/10304130.jpg

"But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. Now if you know what you're worth then go out and get what you're worth."

of course no problem . Up for the tall mechanic . haha

he's always the one doing all the electrical stuffs tat wat i observe when i m always there.

haha.. yeah.. i guess there's another one also do.. :angel:

Kindly read thru at least the intro section first before decide to post any comments.... thanks... :cool:

Please proceed to this website/web link if you guys have any technical issues on Kawasaki Kips/KR150, I'll update the 1st POST as and when there's a new question. Newbies questions on the top as well. :)

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6285055#post6285055

upz for motor!...finally got my tank....although i came very late he still entertain me...lucky never f me...they wanna close shop just now...overall feel very satisfied with their workmanship 4 d tank...gonna get my G4 carburator serviced next month.. =)

YAMAHA FZ1S ABS 2K12

Petrol go up... Gst go up... Transport go up... Why Salary not up??

>>>>>>>>>

Go and join the pap pte ltd, can pay your self million dollars salary. look at that

Prata Nathan knn free prata, free todi, free istana. You look at T Ko Chong repair bike

untill all his hair drop. His head can shine NSHY.

It seem they employ a few China mechanic, is seem to be a trend for other motorshop wonder if their skill is there compare to those malaysian mechanic?

Well, I overheard Ah Chong talking to another uncle when I was at Planet last week.

He say nowadays very hard to find mechanics from Sg or MY. Cos no one wants/able/capable of repairing bikes.

I guess this is the trend. More bookworms and less hand-ons people.

I tot there's only 1 chinese national mechanic? And I did not see him anywhere the last 2 weeks. Go back prepare Olympics? :D:D

Hardcore

Planet Motorcycle Supporter:thumb:

Well, I overheard Ah Chong talking to another uncle when I was at Planet last week.

He say nowadays very hard to find mechanics from Sg or MY. Cos no one wants/able/capable of repairing bikes.

I guess this is the trend. More bookworms and less hand-ons people.

I tot there's only 1 chinese national mechanic? And I did not see him anywhere the last 2 weeks. Go back prepare Olympics? :D:D

got lah maybe he take annual leave ah:cheeky: :cheeky: that chinese mech i always see him sevicing phantom only sia,i think he's still on the learning path

The pain of discipline is nothing like the pain of disappointment
:thumb:

hm...p plate mechanic huh:p

:faint: :faint: :faint: :cheeky:

be sure the stuffs he fix dun come from china:cheeky:

Not dont like but time consuming.

Ah Chong is like Mac Gyver

all my previous bikes is being troubleshoot by him.

eg one of electrical problem on my previous bike have ignition problem

whenever i turn left the bike dies on me.

if u go to any shop most likely they just say... oh need to change ignition or watever ****.

but ah chong didnt, he try to find the fault.

he was really very observant and really know where to look for possible

causes of the problem. and he did manage to solve it and he charge me less

den what a pack of singapore cigarettes might cost now.

thats y he dont do it often as he always say

knn find problem like find gold in sand

but how much only can earn wakakakkaka

See more of me @ azari.multiply.com

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs216.snc3/22373_296411496598_707411598_3943863_2038617_n.jpg

:rolleyes:

haha, compare like tat

16th time at Planet!

25/06/2008 06:12pm Weather: Sunny.

Wednesday

Went there today to do alot of things...

1. Change Chain.

2. Change rubber for Gasket.

3. Change spocket front and back.

4. Change engine oil.

5. Get oil box cover.

Everything took a hell of a lot of time, but it was a job well done.

After changing the spocket, the Mech, a scuffy looking guy who seriously smokes alot, told me to shake the wheel and took out the wheel a second time after changing the spocket, because he suspected the bearings are worn out and could be dangerous if I go for long distance ride to Thailand. :thumb:

So bearings changed also.

For those who rode with me before, the "sawing" sound from my bike is also gone, after changing the chain. :smile:

When I was there, I also did a bit of MOD. :D

Bought an electrical Cigarette lighter the type that can use to charge HP and GPS!

Tested it with Ah Chong, and Voila!

It works! We lighted a small fire on a piece of newspaper using the lighter connected to a spare battery. :smile:

But haven't installed it onto the Bike until I confirm the size of the plug for the GPS. Should be ok, but want to play safe first. :)

Also changed the front spocket to a bigger size.

The pick up got not much change, just a little less responsive, but the top end speed was great!

Very smooth at 90km/hr, and was not even 1/4 turn of the throttle. :thumb:

The downside is the engine brake wasn't as powerful, so I can see that I will be using more brakes from now, but the good thing is this configuration saves fuel, as I no longer have to drag the gear to maintain a high speed.

And after everything, the Mech also advised to change the "Orange". Engine Oil cover. And Ah Chong graciously gave it to me for free! :smile:

Total cost $208 !!! Simply Amazing! :angel:

I love my Planet! :cheer:

Definately going back tomorrow! Because even after Ah Chong told me my "Turtle Shell" (Air box cover) come liao, I can still forget to take! Aiya!!! :slapforehead:

Tomorrow after my 2A pract 2 going Planet again to pick it up! :lol:

Motorcyclist are the nicest people on the road, try not to kill us.

got lah maybe he take annual leave ah:cheeky: :cheeky: that chinese mech i always see him sevicing phantom only sia,i think he's still on the learning path

hmm dunno leh, I saw him servicing a Vmax the other day...he's the tall one who likes to wear number 4 pants right?

http://i511.photobucket.com/albums/s351/thenation_bucket/whowatches.jpg

16th time at Planet!

25/06/2008 06:12pm Weather: Sunny.

Wednesday

Went there today to do alot of things...

1. Change Chain.

2. Change rubber for Gasket.

3. Change spocket front and back.

4. Change engine oil.

5. Get oil box cover.

Everything took a hell of a lot of time, but it was a job well done.

After changing the spocket, the Mech, a scuffy looking guy who seriously smokes alot, told me to shake the wheel and took out the wheel a second time after changing the spocket, because he suspected the bearings are worn out and could be dangerous if I go for long distance ride to Thailand. :thumb:

So bearings changed also.

For those who rode with me before, the "sawing" sound from my bike is also gone, after changing the chain. :smile:

When I was there, I also did a bit of MOD. :D

Bought an electrical Cigarette lighter the type that can use to charge HP and GPS!

Tested it with Ah Chong, and Voila!

It works! We lighted a small fire on a piece of newspaper using the lighter connected to a spare battery. :smile:

But haven't installed it onto the Bike until I confirm the size of the plug for the GPS. Should be ok, but want to play safe first. :)

Also changed the front spocket to a bigger size.

The pick up got not much change, just a little less responsive, but the top end speed was great!

Very smooth at 90km/hr, and was not even 1/4 turn of the throttle. :thumb:

The downside is the engine brake wasn't as powerful, so I can see that I will be using more brakes from now, but the good thing is this configuration saves fuel, as I no longer have to drag the gear to maintain a high speed.

And after everything, the Mech also advised to change the "Orange". Engine Oil cover. And Ah Chong graciously gave it to me for free! :smile:

Total cost $208 !!! Simply Amazing! :angel:

I love my Planet! :cheer:

Definately going back tomorrow! Because even after Ah Chong told me my "Turtle Shell" (Air box cover) come liao, I can still forget to take! Aiya!!! :slapforehead:

Tomorrow after my 2A pract 2 going Planet again to pick it up! :lol:

6pm+ ...wat bike u riding? I was there ard that time also.

Hardcore

Planet Motorcycle Supporter:thumb:

2day freaking hot at planet. dunno drink n drink still buey tahan

freels like sauna but ok la talk **** etc so not so bad hehe

See more of me @ azari.multiply.com

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs216.snc3/22373_296411496598_707411598_3943863_2038617_n.jpg