SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Blogs] Today while riding...

Raptor

just only... along aye.....

it suddenly rained so heavily...

took 5min to wear my rain jacket and pant..

rode off and less than 1min...

no more rain.

zzz

Edited by huairen

* Honda Varadero XL125V2 * Yamaha Spark T135LC 08 * Honda Foresight FES250 * BMW F650GS K72 * Honda Super4 Revo CB400 NC42 * Yamaha Spark T135LC 12 * BMW R1200GS LC K50 *

• Replies 25.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

along AYE i think what u meant... today while riding nothing really amusing happened...

**********DISCLAIMER**********

The information contained in this post, including any attachments,may contain confidential information Copy of this post for any purpose other than viewing for entertainment is not allowed & shall encur a fine of no less than $500 & any court costs required. The courts take copyright violations seriously. Think twice.

nearly killed a r6 rider last night ...

i wanna switch to first lane to exit, signal check moving in halfway ... then saw a very fast bright light coming, (in my mind , wa fast bike)who know he proceed to cut pass the car behind me on the left , then squeeze pass me on the right when i goining fully into the first lane ...

Hit 120kph on my ybr. Felt lyk going to buang/lifted off by the wind resistance. Grip hard on to the handle bar scared blown off from bike, @ the same time struggling to keep the handle bar straight. Never felt so light before...

shiok rite..u shld try ridin 120 on my x1..u'll fly..super light bike..hahahaha :angel:

that's probably why i can't understand people can lane split at 80km/h. i did an e-brake before at 50km/h when Mr Subaru Legacy decide to change lane without signaling and I was only 1m or 2m away. I was standing on my bike after the e-brake. balls in my mouth... yeah....

seriously wanted to keep his mirror as souvenir since he also don't put it to use...

for the thrill of it :thumb: heeeee..for me i lane split 80-100 jus to get off the rd asap but must be super alert n cautious of arses who suddenly swerve infrnt of u or lane chg w/o signalling :p

Today while NOT riding... taking EVA-VAH-vah-va-va's advice and stay at home and R&R, self declared MC to my tutor already. I'm sick!! In body and in mind!! Oh well at least i get to continue to watch wrestlemania #25!!

good boy :thumb: fri dun forget our date wors ^^ hahahahahahaha

just only... along aye.....

it suddenly rained so heavily...

took 5min to wear my rain jacket and pant..

rode off and less than 1min...

no more rain.

zzz

hahahahahaha..dis jus made my day..aft a long day of video-taking the kids having their sports fiesta..rly needed the break..

:clap: I love my cute, small bike! :clap:

nearly killed a r6 rider last night ...

i wanna switch to first lane to exit, signal check moving in halfway ... then saw a very fast bright light coming, (in my mind , wa fast bike)who know he proceed to cut pass the car behind me on the left , then squeeze pass me on the right when i goining fully into the first lane ...

you mean... r6 nearly kill r6?

for the thrill of it :thumb: heeeee..for me i lane split 80-100 jus to get off the rd asap but must be super alert n cautious of arses who suddenly swerve infrnt of u or lane chg w/o signalling :p

wah... u fierce...

i so scare go so fast.. my mirror or handguard hit car mirror

hahahahahaha..dis jus made my day..aft a long day of video-taking the kids having their sports fiesta..rly needed the break..

i'm glad i made someone's day.

* Honda Varadero XL125V2 * Yamaha Spark T135LC 08 * Honda Foresight FES250 * BMW F650GS K72 * Honda Super4 Revo CB400 NC42 * Yamaha Spark T135LC 12 * BMW R1200GS LC K50 *

haiya... so hungry... what u guys had 4 lunch???

The information contained in this post, including any attachments,may contain confidential information Copy of this post for any purpose other than viewing for entertainment is not allowed & shall encur a fine of no less than $500 & any court costs required. The courts take copyright violations seriously. Think twice.

haiya... so hungry... what u guys had 4 lunch???

i had indian curry with fish curry & starfruit-carrot juice! :angel:

Hullo Hullo!! :offtopic::offtopic::offtopic:

This thread is not called "Today while eating"!!:angel::cheeky:

Haiya.. den where can i POST??? :faint: tio 1 infraction already and 1 points... Dunno if collect more points can redeem free gift or not :angel:

Btw whatever happened to the ***** guy ?

Haiya.. den where can i POST??? :faint: tio 1 infraction already and 1 points... Dunno if collect more points can redeem free gift or not :angel:

Btw whatever happened to the ***** guy ?

If u kana one more point you will face the moderators in a handicap match 4 on 1 HELL IN A CELL!!http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00392/batista_v_undertake_392068a.jpg

Today while riding, I almost got caught in the rain. 10.20am AYE/CTE just at the point where AYE splits into ECP and CTE it started to drizzle. Heng I was nearby my workplace already.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v652/IZECUBEZ/Motivational/Determination.jpg

bang pui! Bang sai! Bang kai!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Home sweet home!!!!!!!!! Wuuuuuuuhuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!

just now i waiting for ppl to cross the rd cos green light mah, ppl haven even cross halfway, this stupid car behind me horn n horn at me, i look back as if i wanna punch him n he looked at me as if he accept the challenge, but i just rode home for dinner. dunno wat will happen if i confront him

Yamaha RXZ, Kawasaki ZX KR150, Yamaha Spark135, Honda CB400 REVO NC42, Suzuki DRZ400SMK8, Aprilia RS125, Suzuki GSXR600K9, Honda RS150R

Click on the bike models for Information/Servicing/Maintenance on Kawasaki KR150, Honda CB400 Revo, Suzuki DRZ400SM and Suzuki GSXR

Facebook HONDA CB400 REVO

Can't post a new thread ?? Read HERE

SBF Garage Sales Act ---> Read HERE

just now i waiting for ppl to cross the rd cos green light mah, ppl haven even cross halfway, this stupid car behind me horn n horn at me, i look back as if i wanna punch him n he looked at me as if he accept the challenge, but i just rode home for dinner. dunno wat will happen if i confront him

A taxi driver did that to me once and I gave him the middle finger. Road clear, I sped off. These people are blind, impatient and downright moronic!

prolly high tide

Wore open face helmet for the first time since my SSDC days because keep sneezing due to my flu. Wear FF, inside all become moist, hahahaha.

:faint; i onlymeant it as a joke, mah lah eh zhai it is true! :lol::lol:

bang pui! Bang sai! Bang kai!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Home sweet home!!!!!!!!! Wuuuuuuuhuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!

Dun Bang Bueh Ghee can ald! :lol:

:dot::dot:toopid driver..

If u confront him, sure got more horning from other drivers! :lol: so u did the right thing.:thumb:

Be Safe & Wreckless

Sin Ming Editor 1 day jail, $2k fine for pillion death!

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5326937&posted=1#post5326937

dinner at home is 1 thing i miss the most