SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Blogs] Today while riding...

Raptor

1100cc..hahahahaha..y ur petrol last so long 1!!!!!!!!!!!or isit u nvr ride out??lol

don't you know? my bike is the legendary bike. the only class 2b that can last more than 600km per full tank. lol... i got still ride out la. but not much la. everyday clocked only about 20km. wdls>cck. back and forth only.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Yes ah! First post of the page!!

like that also happy... cheap thrill seh.

Dey!! Tell me how you do it!! I want to mount Gallet Torchlight on my helmet... already bought it from beachroad ytd... cracking my head to think how to install bracket or something to tie the torch to...

If i want to put box accessories... i want to put the beacon light then comes on when i brake... you know like those yellow MARS breakdown YBR bikes?? Or CISCO for that matter....

No i'm not an ah pek, not your boy toy.. just a sexy boy... must ride sexy bike!! KK don say already later pple vomit blood... HAHA!!:cheeky::angel:

This one my dream ah pek bike!! I want this paintwork... singapore no need be fast.... look fast can already... http://www.honda-motorcycle.com.cn/images/tech-01a.jpg

NIce!! Do you know her?? Ups for her la!! Fritz and i stare until we became slack jawed in awe.... :lovestruck::lovestruck::lovestruck:

eh! is the girl a malay girl? or perhaps by any chance very short? cos my friend just passed her 2A. not sure if she take out her RVF already or not. lol...

sexy boy eh? if i see you not sexy, i pump your face ah!

anyway, can put cameras right? i've seen bikes mounting a cam at their front. even cars also. usually, these people are paranoid. they installed cos they want strong evidence in case got accident.

anyway, that cannot be your dream ah pek bike. if ah pek bike, must put box behind the cbr.

anyway, to remain on-topic, i just started work. my first day at pizza hut. pay cannot beat mcdonalds la. but at pizza hut quite shiok la. not so stress. then if wanna drink, free flow. if wanna eat, free flow. mcdonalds like fcuk one. 1 EMC per working day. but the main point i wanna talk about is the bike!!

that's the best part! no need to use my own bike. so no need every 3 mths change rear brake and wheels and every 6 mths change front brake and wheels.every 6 mths must come out $370, heart pain liao... cos for me, i braked hard and accelerate hard. must change habit, i know. but that's the style i like la. at least if got near-accident, got practise already.

the bike i ride for pizza hut is wave la. everytime i start bike, must kick start one. shi.t la.. then yesterday got one time, i ride shiok2 never see hump and i FLY sia!! then when want to land, my bike goes all wobbly. scary sia... then yesterday on my first ride out after finish send order, i go back through the carpark, i thought can pass through but cannot la.. paiseh. then i never test the horn, so got 1 time i press horn to warn. comes out prrreet only. that one my fart can sound louder sia!! after that got many times when i wanna look far out for traffic and then by the time i looked in front, i almost banged the vehicle in front me!! soooo not used to the brakes. like cannot makan but scared if pulled hard can skid. somemore, my first time using semi-auto bike. very funny one la.. must remember to put into neutral after stop bike cos if later start bike got no light, difficult! then, after start bike, the gear can just keep on pressing down and it won't stop one la. N>1>2>3>4>N>1>2>3>4>N>?????? wah... stylo sia! then, every time, use signal, got sizzling sound. then i look in front of my bike, got no signal! win la... on the speedo, got blink but my lights not on. this bike sure can condemn one... then engine brake also not used to it.. if at traffic light, don't care gear 1 or 4. once stopped, then downgear. cos if you downgear while riding, the engine brake super powerful!! cos got no tachometer so cannot estimate when to downgear. if follow by engine sound, not use to wave's engine. my bike's engine brake is much louder... anyway, working macdonalds was a nice experience and pizza hut too. perhaps next one will be pasta mania before i start school. lol... can eat all the fast food many many and still be thin! yummylicious!

Edited by firefox87

• Replies 25.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:lol: u like that say him he sad ah? :lol:

Ain't that e truth, look fast can ald! :lol::lol:

Eh, how big ur Gallet torch? my camera phone slim (1cm thick) and light so can mount, if e torch big and heavy den ur neck... ... Now still Beta Testing, dun dare to show yet ah! :lol: But if u somehow catch me on the road, will be veli obvious coz the phone right @ my mouth area! :lol:

Seriously bro, y torch on helmet? :lol:

the cisco beacon light also idea, i saw ppl put b4, that wan useful if heavy rain. if got both lagi best la! :lol:

Heavy rain got beacon light, tailgate got "Camera on Board!"

Fwa, if whole box kenna steal... ...

Gallet torch is a diver's torch... so its very slim. About one open palm length and handphone thickness... why want to mount?? So that if my bike brake down i can have both hands free to fiddle with the bike and be able to see!!

don't you know? my bike is the legendary bike. the only class 2b that can last more than 600km per full tank. lol... i got still ride out la. but not much la. everyday clocked only about 20km. wdls>cck. back and forth only.

like that also happy... cheap thrill seh.

eh! is the girl a malay girl? or perhaps by any chance very short? cos my friend just passed her 2A. not sure if she take out her RVF already or not. lol...

anyway, can put cameras right? i've seen bikes mounting a cam at their front. even cars also. usually, these people are paranoid. they installed cos they want strong evidence in case got accident.

anyway, that cannot be your dream ah pek bike. if ah pek bike, must put box behind the cbr.

anyway, to remain on-topic, i just started work. my first day at pizza hut. pay cannot beat mcdonalds la. but at pizza hut quite shiok la. not so stress. then if wanna drink, free flow. if wanna eat, free flow. mcdonalds like fcuk one. 1 EMC per working day. but the main point i wanna talk about is the bike!!

that's the best part! no need to use my own bike. so no need every 3 mths change rear brake and wheels and every 6 mths change front brake and wheels.every 6 mths must come out $370, heart pain liao... cos for me, i braked hard and accelerate hard. must change habit, i know. but that's the style i like la. at least if got near-accident, got practise already.

the bike i ride for pizza hut is wave la. everytime i start bike, must kick start one. shi.t la.. then yesterday got one time, i ride shiok2 never see hump and i FLY sia!! then when want to land, my bike goes all wobbly. scary sia... then yesterday on my first ride out after finish send order, i go back through the carpark, i thought can pass through but cannot la.. paiseh. then i never test the horn, so got 1 time i press horn to warn. comes out prrreet only. that one my fart can sound louder sia!! after that got many times when i wanna look far out for traffic and then by the time i looked in front, i almost banged the vehicle in front me!! soooo not used to the brakes. like cannot makan but scared if pulled hard can skid. somemore, my first time using semi-auto bike. very funny one la.. must remember to put into neutral after stop bike cos if later start bike got no light, difficult! then, after start bike, the gear can just keep on pressing down and it won't stop one la. N>1>2>3>4>N>1>2>3>4>N>?????? wah... stylo sia! then, every time, use signal, got sizzling sound. then i look in front of my bike, got no signal! win la... on the speedo, got blink but my lights not on. this bike sure can condemn one... then engine brake also not used to it.. if at traffic light, don't care gear 1 or 4. once stopped, then downgear. cos if you downgear while riding, the engine brake super powerful!! cos got no tachometer so cannot estimate when to downgear. if follow by engine sound, not use to wave's engine. my bike's engine brake is much louder... anyway, working macdonalds was a nice experience and pizza hut too. perhaps next one will be pasta mania before i start school. lol... can eat all the fast food many many and still be thin! yummylicious!

Fritz told me about your bike... LOL!!!!

Welcome to pizza hut riders my friend, where the grass is green and the girls are pretty!!

Gallet torch is a diver's torch... so its very slim. About one open palm length and handphone thickness... why want to mount?? So that if my bike brake down i can have both hands free to fiddle with the bike and be able to see!!

Welcome to pizza hut riders my friend, where the grass is green and the girls are pretty!!

what he say about my bike? lol.. bad comments sure one la... i know my bike is fugly. :( girls are pretty? sure or not? all i see are school girls with thick make ups. not my cup of tea la..

then now u reservist, got no rescue helmet ah? use that la.. cos rescue helmet can attach gallet torch wad.. if not, do the old school way of using underwear and torchlight then put on your head la. confirm works!

what he say about my bike? lol.. bad comments sure one la... i know my bike is fugly. :( girls are pretty? sure or not? all i see are school girls with thick make ups. not my cup of tea la..

then now u reservist, got no rescue helmet ah? use that la.. cos rescue helmet can attach gallet torch wad.. if not, do the old school way of using underwear and torchlight then put on your head la. confirm works!

No la... they remove the bracket so that clowns like us can't get bright ideas like that... no pun intended.

Let's just say your bike is a real workhorse!! If you can sell it off then fantastic!!! Hahahhahhaha! :cheeky:

LOL underwear and put it... idea leh... cos the torch no bracket from beach road... that one like controlled/rare item, from last time till now also never sell.... but top boot going for $60 neg at there...

No la... they remove the bracket so that clowns like us can't get bright ideas like that... no pun intended.

Let's just say your bike is a real workhorse!! If you can sell it off then fantastic!!! Hahahhahhaha! :cheeky:

LOL underwear and put it... idea leh... cos the torch no bracket from beach road... that one like controlled/rare item, from last time till now also never sell.... but top boot going for $60 neg at there...

lol... workhorse? hmm.. can means both positive and negative. which one u mean? anyway, my bike not like normal bike. very rugged and can tahan all kind of shi.t.s. still serving me well until don't know when. can pump 92 also no worries. engine oil no need synthetic as long 20w50 good already.

kinda true. when i was in NS, i wasn't even issued the bracket. cos they say no stock. in 1 year and 10 mths, still got no stock for me. how? i think the manufacturer no longer producing the bracket la.. even black market also don't have? i smell a business plan here.. and top boot for $60 neg???!?? wah! i wanna buy topboot! wasted i dropped out in ERS. i fell in love with only the topboot. very easy to wear and use. and even when something as heavy as 5kg dropped on your feet, cannot feel pain one. then if kicked locker, sure dent in. power!

lol... workhorse? hmm.. can means both positive and negative. which one u mean? anyway, my bike not like normal bike. very rugged and can tahan all kind of shi.t.s. still serving me well until don't know when. can pump 92 also no worries. engine oil no need synthetic as long 20w50 good already.

kinda true. when i was in NS, i wasn't even issued the bracket. cos they say no stock. in 1 year and 10 mths, still got no stock for me. how? i think the manufacturer no longer producing the bracket la.. even black market also don't have? i smell a business plan here.. and top boot for $60 neg???!?? wah! i wanna buy topboot! wasted i dropped out in ERS. i fell in love with only the topboot. very easy to wear and use. and even when something as heavy as 5kg dropped on your feet, cannot feel pain one. then if kicked locker, sure dent in. power!

Yeah la..ERS just xiong one time 6 months can already... then eat sleep and grow fat in station/SRB..

Hee heee u imagine kick car door or sside mirror what happen....:cheeky::cheeky::angel::angel:

Don't worry, not negative comments la, hahaha!

Anyways congratulations on getting the job firefox!

wanna jump ship or not? cos i thought i supposed to go to SP instead tml. but then, i become perm at jurong east swimming complex already. if go work at sp, sure got pretty gals everyday. wooo!

Yeah la..ERS just xiong one time 6 months can already... then eat sleep and grow fat in station/SRB..

Hee heee u imagine kick car door or sside mirror what happen....:cheeky::cheeky::angel::angel:

i scared go srb. that's why i don't want to xiong so hard. die liao if kena srb! no life. some more my batch, the SRB can kena posted to woodlands checkpoint!! cos of stupid mas selamat. anyway, after my calculations, medics work the lesser hours. cos avg 6 hrs/day while firefighters avg 8 hrs/day but of cos u guys can eat/sleep/work out/play soccer/eat/sleep one whole day. luckily for me, during my whole life, i got chance to wash eyes at so many girls.. from, school to NS to work now. then later, school and work also got so many hot ladies. yummy! if only looks can kill, i sure die already.

:lol: den u can start pumping his face ald! :lol: :p

put camera for fun, peace and laughter oni. Can pinpoint where dengerous etc.

ic, ya, ur bike need! :p :cheeky:

HelCam 2.1 Beta Testing positive today so far, handphone no batt liao! :lol:

Edited by JackOHJack

Be Safe & Wreckless

Sin Ming Editor 1 day jail, $2k fine for pillion death!

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5326937&posted=1#post5326937

No i'm not an ah pek, not your boy toy.. just a sexy boy... must ride sexy bike!! KK don say already later pple vomit blood... HAHA!!:cheeky::angel:

This one my dream ah pek bike!! I want this paintwork... singapore no need be fast.... look fast can already... http://www.honda-motorcycle.com.cn/images/tech-01a.jpg

You mean this kind of Ah Pek bike with Repsol paintwork???

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o104/angelo_neo/File0041.jpg

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o104/angelo_neo/IMG_1208-1.jpg

FAA licenced motorcycle mechanic :angel:

Add me: http://www.facebook.com/raptormotorsports

HAhahha ... or this kind more like it... http://img516.imageshack.us/img516/4646/cbf150yanantaqa1.jpg

Black and sleek... 5 kilometre away look like a vara 125... LOL!!

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o104/angelo_neo/File0041.jpg

Whoa Rappy is that you on the LAAAAPSSSOL blade?? Fy plate somemore o.o!!!

Must be!! Looks like your racing suit!

i saw the same bike in the shop b4 she collected it, didn't get to see the owner though.

this is a rainy long weekend....haiz

i know who is the rider but dunno the name of the bike shop.

haizz, these rainy weathers spoilt my day:(

No i'm not an ah pek, not your boy toy.. just a sexy boy... must ride sexy bike!! KK don say already later pple vomit blood[/img]

i shall put u in a camel clutch:cheeky:

5 kilometre away look like a vara 125... LOL!!

10km away look like GS800:cheeky:

Yamaha RXZ, Kawasaki ZX KR150, Yamaha Spark135, Honda CB400 REVO NC42, Suzuki DRZ400SMK8, Aprilia RS125, Suzuki GSXR600K9, Honda RS150R

Click on the bike models for Information/Servicing/Maintenance on Kawasaki KR150, Honda CB400 Revo, Suzuki DRZ400SM and Suzuki GSXR

Facebook HONDA CB400 REVO

Can't post a new thread ?? Read HERE

SBF Garage Sales Act ---> Read HERE

i know who is the rider but dunno the name of the bike shop.

haizz, these rainy weathers spoilt my day:(

i shall put u in a camel clutch:cheeky:

10km away look like GS800:cheeky:

1. Rain?? What is rain going to spoil your day?? Never!! Don OGK rain coat and ride in the rain and squirm when ride over a puddle of water to "liquid cool" my exhaust and engine. And its really something to see when stop at traffic junction to see steam hissing from my radiator.... o.o!!

2. You must survive the superkick first!! BAAAAM out of nowhere!!!

3. HAhhahahhah!! Power lah!! 10km away maybe Felicia Chin is riding that bike!!

sian, look at the weather now i scared tmr go work kena drenched:(

Yamaha RXZ, Kawasaki ZX KR150, Yamaha Spark135, Honda CB400 REVO NC42, Suzuki DRZ400SMK8, Aprilia RS125, Suzuki GSXR600K9, Honda RS150R

Click on the bike models for Information/Servicing/Maintenance on Kawasaki KR150, Honda CB400 Revo, Suzuki DRZ400SM and Suzuki GSXR

Facebook HONDA CB400 REVO

Can't post a new thread ?? Read HERE

SBF Garage Sales Act ---> Read HERE

sian, look at the weather now i scared tmr go work kena drenched:(

Can't agree more! :sian:

The weather is getting quite difficult to predict... and yes, I really hope that tomorrow won't rain! :cheers:

Biking is something that everyone can learn and enjoy! :goodluck:

http://i426.photobucket.com/albums/pp344/s4dreamer/Laos%20n%20Cambodia%20Trip%2011%20to%2028%20May%202009/Poipet-Cambodia1.jpg

Chiong all e way @ tpe maintain 110kph all the way :cheeky: reach kpe ... heard abt the notorious speed cam... kuai kuai maintain 70kph... dun dare speed... keep to leftmost lane. :angel: Abt 1/4 in the tunnel, felt my front bumping up & down, tot someting wrong wth my tyre/rim/fork, very worried, carrying pillion somemore... :eek: Thinking of going into the shoulder to chk bike. Chk mirror den c the road surface not smooth(mus thank the bmw behind wth his super bright xenon)... Wonder y the road lyk warped up lyk tat... :? Due to the heat? Or they purposely dun flatten properly... prevent speeding... The air worse... felt crampy & hot & humid... heng engine can take it... out the tunnel...wah...heaven...air cool & nice... den wack lo...

Always be Alert & stay Focused when riding. :)

Chiong all e way @ tpe maintain 110kph all the way :cheeky: reach kpe ... heard abt the notorious speed cam... kuai kuai maintain 70kph... dun dare speed... keep to leftmost lane. :angel: Abt 1/4 in the tunnel, felt my front bumping up & down, tot someting wrong wth my tyre/rim/fork, very worried, carrying pillion somemore... :eek: Thinking of going into the shoulder to chk bike. Chk mirror den c the road surface not smooth(mus thank the bmw behind wth his super bright xenon)... Wonder y the road lyk warped up lyk tat... :? Due to the heat? Or they purposely dun flatten properly... prevent speeding... The air worse... felt crampy & hot & humid... heng engine can take it... out the tunnel...wah...heaven...air cool & nice... den wack lo...

I hate KPE :(

Juz now comin home... saw the lights @ red from far, close trottle, use engine slowly slow down. Near junction... green lights up... wah... tot happy can go... i wack... den e brake...fcuking taxi from right lane cut into me den dun accerlate...$%#@$^%$ :angry: :bouncefire: :angry: If i riding motocross..sure ride up his ass...%$#^$ :gun::gun::gun: I swerve to left lane den wan to go back to middle lane cuz got bus in front. Knn dun let me in... fcuking race wth me...^%#^*% I lose:cry::cry::cry: have to slow down den high beam his ass all the way... Most experience driver on the road...den drive lyk fcuk@$$%$%#$*%^%$ :puke:

Always be Alert & stay Focused when riding. :)

i only use kpe when it rains or when it offers the shortest route to upper serangoon or town. come to think of it, kpe is really a short-cut! faster even with the 70km/hr speed limit. the bumps are nonsensical. i bet they don't bother to make it nice as it serves as a deterrence for people from speeding away.

anyway, newsflash, motogp 125cc at qatar ended after only 4 laps cos of rain. lol!