SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Blogs] Today while riding...

Raptor

just now i waiting for ppl to cross the rd cos green light mah, ppl haven even cross halfway, this stupid car behind me horn n horn at me, i look back as if i wanna punch him n he looked at me as if he accept the challenge, but i just rode home for dinner. dunno wat will happen if i confront him

the more he horn, the longer i will take to move off. :angel:

http://www.emilystrange.com/aaaemily/myspace/adds/ICanSeeYouEmilyStrange.gif

• Replies 25.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Today while riding... almost ended my life. :eek: I was riding along mandai road towards woodlands road. I rode pass mandai hill camp. I was in the middle lane going @ 90kph(the road was empty). :thumb: I noticed a car(cannot c what car... mirror was vibrating) :giddy: creeping up on my right and into my blind spot.... BALM! :faint: I nearly piss in my jeans. I quickly signal left, blind spot, stop beside the kerb to piss in the bushes. :cheeky: Guess what? The car stop dead in the middle lane where i was juz now. I saw smoke coming out from the front left wheel... guess the tyre burst. Heng i was not lane spliting beside the car... :sweat:

Always be Alert & stay Focused when riding. :)

Today while riding... almost ended my life. :eek: I was riding along mandai road towards woodlands road. I rode pass mandai hill camp. I was in the middle lane going @ 90kph(the road was empty). :thumb: I noticed a car(cannot c what car... mirror was vibrating) :giddy: creeping up on my right and into my blind spot.... BALM! :faint: I nearly piss in my jeans. I quickly signal left, blind spot, stop beside the kerb to piss in the bushes. :cheeky: Guess what? The car stop dead in the middle lane where i was juz now. I saw smoke coming out from the front left wheel... guess the tyre burst. Heng i was not lane spliting beside the car... :sweat:

Eh?!?! I tot all cars must use tubeless? how come can "BALM" like that and ponchet?!

glad u ok bro! :thumb:

but u seriously went to the bush to relieve ah?! :lol:

Be Safe & Wreckless

Sin Ming Editor 1 day jail, $2k fine for pillion death!

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5326937&posted=1#post5326937

Looks like Spring has come early...

Anyone notice yellow flowery thingy scattering all over the roads in singapore...

tio one in the face while riding at PIE, gave me a shock to put down my visor.. :lol:

Ok Sleep time!!! Sweetdreams fellas!

**********DISCLAIMER**********

The information contained in this post, including any attachments,may contain confidential information Copy of this post for any purpose other than viewing for entertainment is not allowed & shall encur a fine of no less than $500 & any court costs required. The courts take copyright violations seriously. Think twice.

that's why la! don't use e-brake. just swerve out to avoid the car.

The whole car is in my lane, its in the middle of the lane splitting lane... don't brake = kiss his backside. and he lane change like that from lane 2 to get stuck in lane 1. arse.

Luckily i am riding a double disc front brake bike. If riding my old scooter... gone case liao. not even enough dist. for e-brake.

for the thrill of it :thumb: heeeee..for me i lane split 80-100 jus to get off the rd asap but must be super alert n cautious of arses who suddenly swerve infrnt of u or lane chg w/o signalling :p.

hey.. its not about super alert. its the braking dist. if the car beside comes out and u saw it but its only 1 - 2m... i don't think a R1 can stop from 80 - 100 for that dist. ride safe.

some idiots see bike lane splitting, they jealous, will block your path. losers. lol.

c'est la vie~

Oh...sry i din know much abt car... :cheeky: The car seems lyk the very old nissan sunny. I was actually going to the shell petrol down the road to relief myself.... :cheeky: I was ady flooding when it happened, its lyk someone was shooting @ my floodgate... :gun: bit by bit leaking out... :cry:

Oh...sry i din know much abt car... :cheeky: The car seems lyk the very old nissan sunny. I was actually going to the shell petrol down the road to relief myself.... :cheeky: I was ady flooding when it happened, its lyk someone was shooting @ my floodgate... :gun: bit by bit leaking out... :cry:

WOnder what u would have done if u needed to sh|t instead... :eek::eek::eek:

=============

http://www.biggerhammer.net/mgshoot/kcrfall2k/flamethrower_upward.jpg

Today while riding... Wah, I think my battery flat lar. Early early morning have to horn so many times, no chance to charge the batt...

Taxi turning out from a building on my right never check and just shoot out *HOOOOONK*

Single lane road, bus see me coming from opposite direction still want to eat into my lane coz his kawan-kawan all parking at his side of the road *HOOOOOONK*

And this morning, taxi driving in bus lane. I need to filter left. Being the law abiding road user, I rode until the broken yellow lines before cutting in. He's still 3-4 car lengths away. Fuwah, highbeam me sia! WTH... o_O

Haiz, part and parcel of riding. Most important is breath in, breath out, stay :cool:

hey.. its not about super alert. its the braking dist. if the car beside comes out and u saw it but its only 1 - 2m... i don't think a R1 can stop from 80 - 100 for that dist. ride safe.

some idiots see bike lane splitting, they jealous, will block your path. losers. lol.

true true..esp when dey c girl lane split nvm..dey will tag along..den if dey kene zip by girl even best :thumb: hahahahaha

LOL!!!!!!!!! :faint::faint:

Today while riding... Wah, I think my battery flat lar. Early early morning have to horn so many times, no chance to charge the batt...

Taxi turning out from a building on my right never check and just shoot out *HOOOOONK*

Single lane road, bus see me coming from opposite direction still want to eat into my lane coz his kawan-kawan all parking at his side of the road *HOOOOOONK*

And this morning, taxi driving in bus lane. I need to filter left. Being the law abiding road user, I rode until the broken yellow lines before cutting in. He's still 3-4 car lengths away. Fuwah, highbeam me sia! WTH... o_O

Haiz, part and parcel of riding. Most important is breath in, breath out, stay :cool:

breathe in breathe out breathe in breathe out :p

:clap: I love my cute, small bike! :clap:

:faint:

Single lane dual-carriageway road and this car switched on his hazard light. So he moves to the left, I thought he was going to stop by the left thus proceeded to overtake him using the oncoming lane. Just before I went back to the correct lane, he tried making a U-turn without checking his blind spot. Nearly ran me over, reckless ass!

Maybe road uneven dats y appear like high beam?

U did the right thing - Inhale, Exhale, Amitabha! :lol:

:faint:

Single lane dual-carriageway road and this car switched on his hazard light. So he moves to the left, I thought he was going to stop by the left thus proceeded to overtake him using the oncoming lane. Just before I went back to the correct lane, he tried making a U-turn without checking his blind spot. Nearly ran me over, reckless ass!

:faint: Y got drivers like that wan! :angry: Really absurdly STUPID! :angry:

Today while riding!!!

Went down to my bike @8am, sit down on bike only - FWA! Aunty Fatimah strolled by, started issuing summons to the bikes. Heng ah! coz i oni put night coupon. :cheeky:

Come on! Who puts another coupon when they gonna move off @ 8/9am? coz normally park @ office/ school no need morning coupon ma?

1 lorry swerve into my lane to get to the right turn up front.

Then 1 van decided i was not fast enough and overtake me, only to realise THERE ARE A LOT OF CARS IN FRONT, hence he stuck in the lane. I changed lane and "Moved On".

Then 1 van insisted no bikes is gonna eat "his space" by stopping after the line @ the x-junction, revving his engine and "inching forward" when it's still green on the perpendicular road. When green light, all the bikes bo hui him and cut him! :lol: funny! :thumb:

Edited by JackOHJack

Be Safe & Wreckless

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5326937&posted=1#post5326937

Today while riding!!!

Went down to my bike @8am, sit down on bike only - FWA! Aunty Fatimah strolled by, started issuing summons to the bikes. Heng ah! coz i oni put night coupon. :cheeky:

Come on! Who puts another coupon when they gonna move off @ 8/9am? coz normally park @ office/ school no need morning coupon ma?

65 cents vs $8.... you be the judge.

Pavement ($70) vs bike lots (65 cents) again you be the judge.

Enough said. I'm headed to school now!! :angel::angel:

Edit: Took a different route to school today! So went via hougang ave 2>Jln Eunos>Still Road>ECP>AYE>Clementi Rd>SIM.

Had a nice time riding over the city skyline on the flyover above keppel shipyard! And best of all, no erp!!

Edited by xXxRatedxXx

a good day on the road so far....

low on fuel... but forgot to bring discount card out....

hopefully can make it back home before... engine stall... :p

* Honda Varadero XL125V2 * Yamaha Spark T135LC 08 * Honda Foresight FES250 * BMW F650GS K72 * Honda Super4 Revo CB400 NC42 * Yamaha Spark T135LC 12 * BMW R1200GS LC K50 *

yday my bike also calling out coz its hungry! I look at the fuel gauge and woah! below the red line liao - I still in BKE! Siao liao! easy on the throttle and ba long long slowly until reach kiosk, once full tank can QIONG liao! :cheeky:

Be Safe & Wreckless

=============

http://www.biggerhammer.net/mgshoot/kcrfall2k/flamethrower_upward.jpg

I would usually clear my bowel be4 goin out. Can't bear to 'perfume' the 'sofa'... :cheeky:

yday my bike also calling out coz its hungry! I look at the fuel gauge and woah! below the red line liao - I still in BKE! Siao liao! easy on the throttle and ba long long slowly until reach kiosk, once full tank can QIONG liao! :cheeky:

reached home loh....

i think still left a little fuel.

hahaha

can go pump bit le.

* Honda Varadero XL125V2 * Yamaha Spark T135LC 08 * Honda Foresight FES250 * BMW F650GS K72 * Honda Super4 Revo CB400 NC42 * Yamaha Spark T135LC 12 * BMW R1200GS LC K50 *

bo pian lah... koteks like you got this kind of anti social behavior otr one... the whole world owe you something, the world cuts your lane and you are always right.

Chill guys... lets keep it peaceful here.

State your point as required. I don't think there is a need to resort to name calling.

Take it off line if you guys want to quarrel. Thanks.

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o104/angelo_neo/IMG_1208-1.jpg

FAA licenced motorcycle mechanic :angel:

Add me: http://www.facebook.com/raptormotorsports

the more he horn, the longer i will take to move off. :angel:

haha, i scared i go punch the fellow into a bloody pulp

Yamaha RXZ, Kawasaki ZX KR150, Yamaha Spark135, Honda CB400 REVO NC42, Suzuki DRZ400SMK8, Aprilia RS125, Suzuki GSXR600K9, Honda RS150R

Click on the bike models for Information/Servicing/Maintenance on Kawasaki KR150, Honda CB400 Revo, Suzuki DRZ400SM and Suzuki GSXR

Facebook HONDA CB400 REVO

Can't post a new thread ?? Read HERE

SBF Garage Sales Act ---> Read HERE

haha, i scared i go punch the fellow into a bloody pulp

hehe i can imagine how pissed you must be at that point in time. lots of impatient ppl and some hated bikes to be in front of them...probably irritated that we can always 'jump queue.

http://www.emilystrange.com/aaaemily/myspace/adds/ICanSeeYouEmilyStrange.gif

Yup, cars are always fond of doing that... So, just be careful.

Biking is something that everyone can learn and enjoy! :goodluck:

http://i426.photobucket.com/albums/pp344/s4dreamer/Laos%20n%20Cambodia%20Trip%2011%20to%2028%20May%202009/Poipet-Cambodia1.jpg

http://www.sportsbikerider.com/useruploads/medium/SBR42_my%20flame%20thrower.jpg

yesterday, while on the way home, i was riding as for normal when i got shocked and almost swerved out my bike. got this fellow JB rider spoil his spark plug already i think. suddenly got 3 backfires back to back and i thought the bike is gonna explode.

yesterday, for the first time this year, i just washed my bike. looking as good as new already!! spick and span. i think the express shine is cool and good!! just spray the water. and enjoy the smell as you wipe the surface. and then, voila!! instant shine!!

and yesterday, went helmet hunting. went almost the whole round of serangoon road and jln besar. arai ram 3 cost $600+++!!! WTF!! i thought it'll be around $400-$600. went to motorworld cos my friend wanna recce on the price of HJC IS-33 but no. they didn't have in stock as it's a 2009 model and the salesperson claimed that the fs-3 stocks must finish first then they bring in the next batch, that is the IS-33. Estimated waiting time is 1 year!! I told my friend that might as well he go and buy from the internet.

went to regina, and they don't sell arai. is it exclusivity of arai helmets? where else can i buy arai apart from that 'posh' arai shop near bike production? on the budget end though, my gf wanna buy this snoopy helmet on display at regina. :slapforehead::slapforehead: one question, apart from motoworld, regina, ah boy, where else can i view those good helmets?

and the worst thing that happened yesterday, the four of us were done checking out bikes and helmets during peak hours so we went home in a traffic jam all the way home. it was mentally tiring! cos need to keep a lookout for all 4 bikes and make sure not 1 get lost or stuck! lol... cos got 2 of them are considered virgin bikers, only 1 mth of riding experience. and it was a good trip cos cars don't cut into our lane as we travelled in a straight line. a 15 min journey only lengthen to 25 mins cos of the freaking huge jam all the way!