SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Blogs] Today while riding...

Raptor

• Replies 25.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Can't agree more! :sian:

The weather is getting quite difficult to predict... and yes, I really hope that tomorrow won't rain! :cheers:

sian, look at the weather now i scared tmr go work kena drenched:(

You guy(s) and girl ah.... Little bit of rain scared already... RAIN if u want to!! I will wear my raincoat and fight traffic in poor visibility!! You will not keep me off the road!!! *Shakes fist defiantly at the sky*

Juz now comin home... saw the lights @ red from far, close trottle, use engine slowly slow down. Near junction... green lights up... wah... tot happy can go... i wack... den e brake...fcuking taxi from right lane cut into me den dun accerlate...$%#@$^%$ :angry: :bouncefire: :angry: If i riding motocross..sure ride up his ass...%$#^$ :gun::gun::gun: I swerve to left lane den wan to go back to middle lane cuz got bus in front. Knn dun let me in... fcuking race wth me...^%#^*% I lose:cry::cry::cry: have to slow down den high beam his ass all the way... Most experience driver on the road...den drive lyk fcuk@$$%$%#$*%^%$ :puke:

Just another day in [biker's] paradise

i only use kpe when it rains or when it offers the shortest route to upper serangoon or town. come to think of it, kpe is really a short-cut! faster even with the 70km/hr speed limit. the bumps are nonsensical. i bet they don't bother to make it nice as it serves as a deterrence for people from speeding away.

anyway, newsflash, motogp 125cc at qatar ended after only 4 laps cos of rain. lol!

I only go KPE is cos i holan lost already.....

MotoGP where to watch arr?? I no cable tv.. :cry::cry:

Motard rocks eh!! :cheeky:

Noob question: Super/Hyper Motard and Scarmbler got what difference uh?? :confused::confused::confused:

sian, look at the weather now i scared tmr go work kena drenched:(

Dun worry abt weather bro, just ride it as it comes along! I hope u have a box for ur raincoat! :cheeky:

Chiong all e way @ tpe maintain 110kph all the way :cheeky: reach kpe ... heard abt the notorious speed cam... kuai kuai maintain 70kph... dun dare speed... keep to leftmost lane. :angel: Abt 1/4 in the tunnel, felt my front bumping up & down, tot someting wrong wth my tyre/rim/fork, very worried, carrying pillion somemore... :eek: Thinking of going into the shoulder to chk bike. Chk mirror den c the road surface not smooth(mus thank the bmw behind wth his super bright xenon)... Wonder y the road lyk warped up lyk tat... :? Due to the heat? Or they purposely dun flatten properly... prevent speeding... The air worse... felt crampy & hot & humid... heng engine can take it... out the tunnel...wah...heaven...air cool & nice... den wack lo...

Yes, the tunnel veli bumpy. Probably hard to maintain standard coz underground project.

Juz now comin home... saw the lights @ red from far, close trottle, use engine slowly slow down. Near junction... green lights up... wah... tot happy can go... i wack... den e brake...fcuking taxi from right lane cut into me den dun accerlate...$%#@$^%$ :angry: :bouncefire: :angry: If i riding motocross..sure ride up his ass...%$#^$ :gun::gun::gun: I swerve to left lane den wan to go back to middle lane cuz got bus in front. Knn dun let me in... fcuking race wth me...^%#^*% I lose:cry::cry::cry: have to slow down den high beam his ass all the way... Most experience driver on the road...den drive lyk fcuk@$$%$%#$*%^%$ :puke:

Dun "fight" with drivers, we sure lose, ride bike is like Tai Chi, "Yi Rou Ke Gang" (Use gentleness to overcome such drivers).

Or in a way we have to move like the water. When the rocks get stuck, the water move in and fill up the gaps. Conversely, when the rocks start moving in on u, we "squeeze" to other gaps.

Water splash onto rocks is a waste of life!

Of course the best is if we have the whole of the lane and dun need to "squeeze"! :cheeky: Just my 0.02! :cheeky:

Today while riding!!!

Got 1 phantom uncle keep trying to shake me off, whack on green, going > 90 on a road that limits much less etc. I just ba long long coz i unds the traffic ard liao. End up we are in the same traffic lights for abt 5 times. I just slowly ease in and stop right next to him everytime.

Until the "last one" where i noe after that is free for "Qiong for a long way". Come green i whack! Bye uncle! :lol: Waste my fuel only! :cheeky:

Be Safe & Wreckless

Sin Ming Editor 1 day jail, $2k fine for pillion death!

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5326937&posted=1#post5326937

Dun worry abt weather bro, just ride it as it comes along! I hope u have a box for ur raincoat! :cheeky:

Dun "fight" with drivers, we sure lose, ride bike is like Tai Chi, "Yi Rou Ke Gang" (Use gentleness to overcome such drivers).

Or in a way we have to move like the water. When the rocks get stuck, the water move in and fill up the gaps. Conversely, when the rocks start moving in on u, we "squeeze" to other gaps.

Water splash onto rocks is a waste of life!

Of course the best is if we have the whole of the lane and dun need to "squeeze"! :cheeky: Just my 0.02! :cheeky:

Today while riding!!!

Got 1 phantom uncle keep trying to shake me off, whack on green, going > 90 on a road that limits much less etc. I just ba long long coz i unds the traffic ard liao. End up we are in the same traffic lights for abt 5 times. I just slowly ease in and stop right next to him everytime.

Until the "last one" where i noe after that is free for "Qiong for a long way". Come green i whack! Bye uncle! :lol: Waste my fuel only! :cheeky:

1. No..sparkler no box...he riding super hyper mega motard

2. Yeah agree with the water then the stone then the flow then the block then the stone then the water.... yah!!!

3. LOL wait the phantom go with u expressway qie you... he 100km/h relac lean back ur bike shaking like mad.... hahahha!! :angel::cheeky:

Today while using my company YBR..stop at junction right turn..i in STATIONARY waiting for opposite traffic to clear..got bump frm behind ... i tot earth quake or what sia suddenly whole bike so shaky...i see behind the car bumper kissing my tire..lucky didnt fall.. WTF tot of scolding HER..yeah its a HER..F&^* her upside down... but waste my time see no damages then just move off..

• Yamaha RXZ 135
  • Honda Wave 125
  • Honda CB400 Spec 3
  • Yamaha FZ6 
  • Yamaha FZ1S
  • Yamaha XMAX 300 & Yamaha R15

Today while using my company YBR..stop at junction right turn..i in STATIONARY waiting for opposite traffic to clear..got bump frm behind ... i tot earth quake or what sia suddenly whole bike so shaky...i see behind the car bumper kissing my tire..lucky didnt fall.. WTF tot of scolding HER..yeah its a HER..F&^* her upside down... but waste my time see no damages then just move off..

LOL THOUGHT EARTH QUAKE!!!!!

YBR steady bike... don care which kotek or kotex driver knock u also won't fly.... unless is optimus prime... :angel::cheeky:

2. Yeah agree with the water then the stone then the flow then the block then the stone then the water.... yah!!!

3. LOL wait the phantom go with u expressway qie you... he 100km/h relac lean back ur bike shaking like mad.... hahahha!! :angel::cheeky:

Oh, like that rain = xianz, bo bian. :cheeky:

I dun mind he qie me in expressway - Wanna qiong go expressway and qiong, dun freaking hell blow engine @ every junction - no point leh. :lol:

:lol::lol::faint: If its ur bike sure u gan her! :lol:

Edited by JackOHJack

Be Safe & Wreckless

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5326937&posted=1#post5326937

MotoGP where to watch arr?? I no cable tv.. :cry::cry:

Noob question: Super/Hyper Motard and Scarmbler got what difference uh?? :confused::confused::confused:

motogp is available only on CH23 at SCV. but last year i watch the sepang race at malaysian channel tv1. not sure if they show only the sepang race or the whole series.

motard and scrambler is the same thing la. except that their wheels set and suspension are meant for road riding. imagine the power of scrambler but can corner like sportsbike!

Motard rocks eh!! :cheeky:

what bike u and rappy ride eh? im still lost on what bike to buy when i pass my 2a. klx 250 looks hot and wr250x seems powerful. not interested in drz 400. cheaper alternative will always be wr400 motard.

motogp is available only on CH23 at SCV. but last year i watch the sepang race at malaysian channel tv1. not sure if they show only the sepang race or the whole series.

motard and scrambler is the same thing la. except that their wheels set and suspension are meant for road riding. imagine the power of scrambler but can corner like sportsbike!

DEY NO CABLE LA DEY!!

Whoa so cool!! i want one motard too!!

You guy(s) and girl ah.... Little bit of rain scared already... RAIN if u want to!!

i ride in the rain till sian lor:sian:

I hope u have a box for ur raincoat!

IMO got box ugly

wah, got so powerful meh:P

dun freaking hell blow engine @ every junction

i dun waste petrol like tat, not worth it n looks stupid IMO:cheeky:

Whoa so cool!! i want one motard too!!

get a DR200 :thumb:

Yamaha RXZ, Kawasaki ZX KR150, Yamaha Spark135, Honda CB400 REVO NC42, Suzuki DRZ400SMK8, Aprilia RS125, Suzuki GSXR600K9, Honda RS150R

Click on the bike models for Information/Servicing/Maintenance on Kawasaki KR150, Honda CB400 Revo, Suzuki DRZ400SM and Suzuki GSXR

Facebook HONDA CB400 REVO

Can't post a new thread ?? Read HERE

SBF Garage Sales Act ---> Read HERE

NIce!! Do you know her?? Ups for her la!! Fritz and i stare until we became slack jawed in awe.... :lovestruck::lovestruck::lovestruck:

nope...didn't even see her so i dunno who. paintwork not bad la. there were 2 bikes exactly same paintwork in the shop. the other belongs to a guy who happened to come by to service his bike tat day as well.

gave way to a bigger bike earlier. think he might be thinking that i ppl were looking at him but actually i was trying to figure out if that was my friend's ex bike....hehe

http://www.emilystrange.com/aaaemily/myspace/adds/ICanSeeYouEmilyStrange.gif

nope...didn't even see her so i dunno who. paintwork not bad la. there were 2 bikes exactly same paintwork in the shop. the other belongs to a guy who happened to come by to service his bike tat day as well.

gave way to a bigger bike earlier. think he might be thinking that i ppl were looking at him but actually i was trying to figure out if that was my friend's ex bike....hehe

What a shame... Fritz loves girls on sportsbikes!! :cheeky::cheeky:

Today while riding... i decided to up the ante... in addition to riding thru jalan besar and serangoon road, twice.... i took the long way back home. Turn into kallang road>Aljunied road>Upper Aljunied>Upp Serangoon>Home... At Rush hour.... WHOA STEAM!!! Adrenaline coursing thru my veins everytime a car swerve out as i weaved carefully thru the deadlocked traffic... This route really train your squeezing skills to the max!!

My poor friend managed to keep up with me thru jalan besar, started struggling to catch up at kallang rd and lost me completely at aljunied road... Lucky i always inform final destination so can meet later... which we eventually did...

Riding skill level up +1!!!!:angel::cheeky:

nope...didn't even see her so i dunno who.

but i know who:angel:

i took the long way back home.

wah, u too free liao, let u trap in 2-3 hours jam, confirm u scared liao

Yamaha RXZ, Kawasaki ZX KR150, Yamaha Spark135, Honda CB400 REVO NC42, Suzuki DRZ400SMK8, Aprilia RS125, Suzuki GSXR600K9, Honda RS150R

Click on the bike models for Information/Servicing/Maintenance on Kawasaki KR150, Honda CB400 Revo, Suzuki DRZ400SM and Suzuki GSXR

Today while riding... i decided to up the ante... in addition to riding thru jalan besar and serangoon road, twice.... i took the long way back home. Turn into kallang road>Aljunied road>Upper Aljunied>Upp Serangoon>Home... At Rush hour.... WHOA STEAM!!! Adrenaline coursing thru my veins everytime a car swerve out as i weaved carefully thru the deadlocked traffic... This route really train your squeezing skills to the max!!

My poor friend managed to keep up with me thru jalan besar, started struggling to catch up at kallang rd and lost me completely at aljunied road... Lucky i always inform final destination so can meet later... which we eventually did...

Riding skill level up +1!!!!:angel::cheeky:

Ehh don't say it out la, hahahaha! I myself own a relaxing scooter as my ride, heh.

IMO got box ugly

i dun waste petrol like tat, not worth it n looks stupid IMO:cheeky:

Hahaz, pretty vs practical lo, but i think motard put box really not as nice - What abt side panners/ tank bag/ "on-seat" bag?

And yes, waste petrol like that really brainless. :thumb:

Today while riding, someone complimented me for my cool helmet, hahaha! Guess she's never seen people wearing FF while doing delivery before, hehe.

Hahaz, happy ya? Seriously, FF are cool! never have safety been so cool! :cheeky:

Turn into kallang road>Aljunied road>Upper Aljunied>Upp Serangoon>Home... At Rush hour.... WHOA STEAM!!!

Dey, u aiming gal say la, like dat tekan fritz :lol:

Literally steam - I can imagine ur bike smoking along the way! Get the overhaul, mai tu liao! :lol:

Today while riding!!! Bong Bong Ba Long Long! Peaceful and smooth ride! :p

Oops - First post of the page!

RIDE SAFELY!!!

Edited by JackOHJack

Be Safe & Wreckless

saw a guitar near exit of CTE, Bukit Timah Road toards AYE..

wondering how did it get there...?

Overloaded Karung Guni lorry?! :cheeky::faint:

Be Safe & Wreckless

saw a guitar near exit of CTE, Bukit Timah Road toards AYE..

wondering how did it get there...?

saw a lot of clothes littered on AYE making a trail of mayb 50m....

of cos not gd kinds... was those bangla-usually-wear-kind

left most lane, other cars siam to 2nd lane, the rider in front and me slowly siam the clothes 1 by 1 haha...

Riding : To enjoy POWER in between your legs. HORSE POWER that is.

http://i370.photobucket.com/albums/oo148/proradar/n762680656_6897677_26461991.jpghttp://farm4.static.flickr.com/3387/3632031753_703ef020ac_o.jpg

Somebody call me?? Its KARANG guni... not Karung.... :cheeky::cheeky:

karang meh?

all along i thought is karung?

hahaha

what kind of guitar ?

imagine if the fella dropped guitar and he's on his way to a gig or something..fuyoo ! confirm pissed .

dear STALKER on SGBikes.com ,

YOU CAN SUCK MY MIDDLE FINGER DEEP DEEP !

regards,

yours truly.

saw a lot of clothes littered on AYE making a trail of mayb 50m....

of cos not gd kinds... was those bangla-usually-wear-kind

left most lane, other cars siam to 2nd lane, the rider in front and me slowly siam the clothes 1 by 1 haha...

:lol: pylon slalom put to good use! :cheeky:

Gosh, im replying with 1 liners - so bored @ home! :cheeky:

Be Safe & Wreckless

these rd litters are a hazardo_O