SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Blogs] Today while riding...

Raptor

do your guys stop if there's an accident, to help or anything?

"Wolves and sheep will live together in peace, and leopards will lie down with young goats, calves and lion cubs will feed together, and little children will take care of them. Cows and bears will eat together, and their calves and cubs will lie down in peace." Isaiah 11:6-8

http://s-ak.buzzfed.com/static/imagebuzz/web02/2010/9/8/17/be-an-optimist-prime-4756-1283979887-3.jpg

• Replies 25.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

today i was on PIE lane 2 @ 1230hr, towards Changi at Thomson exit, & there was this polis car QX5194M infront of me ~30m. the driver did a sudden left sway through lane 3, went in between 2 lorries ~1.5 car lenght apart, across the chveron into the exit... :angry:

it speaks much abt discipline in the SPF (Singapore Police Force) :nono:

1991-Katana125 1992-GN125 1993-Terminator250 1995-Intruder400 1996-ZX-7RRP1 & Charade1L 1996-Vulcan800 1998-Accent1.5L 2001-CorollaXLI 2002-TDM900 2005-Phamton150 2006-FJR1300 2007-KLE500 & WRX JDM 2010-Spark135 & Legacy GT 2012-Focus SW & Sylphy 2015-V Strom 650XT & D Tracker, 2016-Cross Country & RS4 125, 2017-Moto Guzzi V7ii Stone

do your guys stop if there's an accident, to help or anything?

if its safe for me to stop, i will. so far i had stopped and helped at 2 accidents.

1 was fatal bike accident, the other was the bike kanna hit and run by a female driver

u need to be young and reckless to become old and wise..... if u survive :angel:

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b169/gwzc_mk2/IMG_4576-1.jpg

0-100 in 1 minute ? loser for sure..

Super 4 already can achieve less than 5 sec for 0-100.

if i not wrong, super 4 does it in 5.1 seconds. Not under 5. Fazer 6 does it 4.3secs. Some youtube vid i think. In any case, most of us prob don't whack until we hit that timingo_O

P-plate should be an attitude to safety and riding. There's always more to learn.

10417710_10152885054228332_2597706433133321618_n.jpg?oh=a3e4c65165b15e5d659161c304211563&oe=54FB0965

Today while riding past ERP gantry on CTE southbound, passed a stationary car on left most lane. Saw a family of 3, couple plus a kid behind car, just dismounted and moving back.

Kenna stun as i passing the car close, heavy traffic on my right. The bonnet was smoking. Heng didn't blow up as i pass by :help:

Evening otr, woman driver at traffic light smsing at red light. And then placed handphone on dashboard. That was nothing. Really.

What made me stare was the intermitent wiper. Who the hell will on wiper when it didn't rain for the whole evening? Must have been a really lost soul :deal:

P-plate should be an attitude to safety and riding. There's always more to learn.

10417710_10152885054228332_2597706433133321618_n.jpg?oh=a3e4c65165b15e5d659161c304211563&oe=54FB0965

While riding towards K Macs on PIE before the old Police Acad, a group of girls behind a vehicle waved at me frantically and shouted Merry X'mas :thumb: :lol:

As more citizens become more educated, more motorists become stupid and imbecile.

especially to that dumbo honda driver who hog at AYE at 60km/h+....ure light aint brighter than mine....and please dont try to waste ure breath by wanting to scold...my exhaust only drown ure words....

YAMAHA FZ1S ABS 2K12

Drivers are too comfortable in their cars to be considerate for other rd users.

Damn their stupid car n HP

Yamaha RXZ, Kawasaki ZX KR150, Yamaha Spark135, Honda CB400 REVO NC42, Suzuki DRZ400SMK8, Aprilia RS125, Suzuki GSXR600K9, Honda RS150R

Click on the bike models for Information/Servicing/Maintenance on Kawasaki KR150, Honda CB400 Revo, Suzuki DRZ400SM and Suzuki GSXR

Facebook HONDA CB400 REVO

Can't post a new thread ?? Read HERE

SBF Garage Sales Act ---> Read HERE

just now while on the way back from 2nd link, encounter 3 opc idiots racing along aye

2 overtook me on first lane, the other overtook me on 3rd lane and almost crashed into a car filtering out from yuen ching road

pffft~~~

wanna race go PG lah

u need to be young and reckless to become old and wise..... if u survive :angel:

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b169/gwzc_mk2/IMG_4576-1.jpg

hahas went sissors curry rice at jalan besar for supper at 2, ended up at ECP tried whack my SP for the very first time, test fast pick up and highest speed, along the very long stretch road beside the super big carpark for trucks.. went 140km/h then is the end of the road ald, first time rly experienced 140km/h.. mac for breakfast! Hahas.. changing 2T for VSX shell to MOTUL 710. haha can't' wait to see result and performance..

2B TP second try - 11/11/10

First bike - NSR 150 SP - 22/11/10

2A TP first try - 02/08/13

Second bike - Honda CBR400R - 10/08/13

Current bike - Honda CB400SF Revo - 19/09/14

hahas went sissors curry rice at jalan besar for supper at 2, ended up at ECP tried whack my SP for the very first time, test fast pick up and highest speed, along the very long stretch road beside the super big carpark for trucks.. went 140km/h then is the end of the road ald, first time rly experienced 140km/h.. mac for breakfast! Hahas.. changing 2T for VSX shell to MOTUL 710. haha can't' wait to see result and performance..

So what do you think changing 2T and engine/gear oil is gonna do for you?

More performance? +3 HP? +20 kph top spd?

It's just lubricant.

Give you an analogy.... you use K-Y jelly or you can use one of these pictured below....

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/d/d4/Gleitmittel_Personal_Lubricants.jpg/800px-Gleitmittel_Personal_Lubricants.jpg

You think you gonna cum faster?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v161/DeusXMachina/Lean2a.jpg

shouldn"t post at SBF.. post at SPF.. :lol:.

by the way why go 140km/h.. should go 140mp/h, miles per hr... den something can be proud of... :angel:..

fold in your mirrors bro. instant +10HP

Which reminds me.

Some CBkia on his KRR was riding with his female pillion yesterday. You have those fuccking mirrors, so why did you fold them in?? Dumbass was riding in lane, and I was lane splitting, catching up on him.

He obviously couldn't see me coming from behind, with my right of way... 'cos the mirrors that he obviously had was obviously folded in for don't know SMLJ reason.

So the stupid KNNBCCB mofo just cut into my path.

Good thing I keep my speed differential within +20kph of traffic flow.

Edited by DeusExMachina
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v161/DeusXMachina/Lean2a.jpg