SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Discussion] Typical prices for Phantom repairs & mods

thatone1

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest B_E_N

for bike diff.. esp phantom.. if u wan jack from the swingarm u need a longer jack in order to jack ur bike high..

dun worry la, nothing will happen to ur pipe..

even bike shop jack at pipe, use the point where ur pipe is screwed to the frame, not the foot rest 1..

Can anybody recommend where to go for a reliable Phantom TA200 tune-up?. Engine seem laggy these days. Thks.

baby, u're my love..

http://i708.photobucket.com/albums/ww87/curtailed_cat/DSC_0725_650.jpg

Sin Ming Editor got 1 DAY jailterm and $2000 fine for pillion death!

Rally Point: http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5322898#post5322898

o.o thousand dollar footrest?!

... :weep:

Can anybody recommend where to go for a reliable Phantom TA200 tune-up?. Engine seem laggy these days. Thks.

wait a minute... since when you have a phantom...

maybe you should try ask ah chong first...?

http://photos.friendster.com/photos/78/20/5760287/2_900727903l.jpg

Just to add on the rider's original footrest at LAB (18 sgd per side), the original footrest comes in 3 parts: metal bracket, footrest base and rubber padding.

Each of the 3 components can be purchased separately depending on which one is damaged, making the repairs cheaper ( I see the metal base and padding quoted in the list, not the bracket though - correct me if I'm wrong). Will check on the exact pricing next time I am there and report.

Bot the Original pillion footrests from them for 10 sgd for the pair (dont see them listed up here - again forget me if I have gone blind - long list).

Was there 2 days ago; sadly they were out of bullet headlights which I was looking for.

Edited by aguillon

Passed 2B on 18 Feb 2010

Tag Nr 9 - 4 Demerit Points

bullet headlight -> i have been asking for it since last yr wen i got my bike which is abt nov, till now also dun haf

btw do anyone kno if ah koon will include the wiring n switch if i were to get the spotlight from him?

Edited by kmjoe

bullet headlight -> i have been asking for it since last yr wen i got my bike which is abt nov, till now also dun haf

btw do anyone kno if ah koon will include the wiring n switch if i were to get the spotlight from him?

Joe, u think it shud be included bah!

Don't do it to others what you don't want others to do to you! God bless! :cheers:

Of cos all the works will be included to make it works..No mechanic is going to fix an empty shell for u :cheeky:

Otherwise I guess you have to check out the excellent DIY guide and do your own wiring.

Anybody knows any Singapore shop that has the bullet headlights in stock? Checked HKL @ Bukit Merah yesterday and there also no cigar. Frustrating.

Passed 2B on 18 Feb 2010

Otherwise I guess you have to check out the excellent DIY guide and do your own wiring.

Anybody knows any Singapore shop that has the bullet headlights in stock? Checked HKL @ Bukit Merah yesterday and there also no cigar. Frustrating.

koon's shd hav it.

amtwin definitely hav it.

black&white saves life.

enquire @ [email protected] | 94786'999

no prob.

somehow, be prepared t be bombarded by th price, esp @ amtwin. (:

haha thanks for the warning. I think I'll try Ah Koon first on account it's near my place.

From my go-karting days I don't recall Amtwin being particularly cheap indeed ;)

Dunno why our LAB friends haven't been bringing these headlamps lately, since there is obviously demand.

Passed 2B on 18 Feb 2010

haha thanks for the warning. I think I'll try Ah Koon first on account it's near my place.

From my go-karting days I don't recall Amtwin being particularly cheap indeed ;)

Dunno why our LAB friends haven't been bringing these headlamps lately, since there is obviously demand.

no prob.

one thing bout koon, very likely you'd hav t 'order & wait' a couple of days..

unless you'r lucky t get th colour / paintjob you desire..

Amtwin's sales girl is hawt hawt..

ok, enough of my rubbish. :cheeky:

cheerios.

black&white saves life.

enquire @ [email protected] | 94786'999

tt will be good... i scared later he wan me pay for the switch n wire or relay den sian... haha thks

installation will be included.

u may wanna bring some heat shrink tubing for him to make ure wires neater if u like.

done my spotlight wirings with him

http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k129/ckoonyin/ThenandNowver2a.jpg

sounds like good idea, but will he entertain? urs got heat shrink tubing?

Think if you supply him and ask him politely, he may lor! Just ask him to insert in only mah, not asking him to shrink it for you right?

Don't do it to others what you don't want others to do to you! God bless! :cheers: