SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Discussion] Typical prices for Phantom repairs & mods

thatone1

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Otherwise I guess you have to check out the excellent DIY guide and do your own wiring.

Anybody knows any Singapore shop that has the bullet headlights in stock? Checked HKL @ Bukit Merah yesterday and there also no cigar. Frustrating.

LAb SELLS those bulletheadlight too. check it out man

Not difficult to use but you need to get hold of a heat gun ...

JOSHUA

class2B -26/2/09

class 2A -27/7/10

class 3 - 6/1/11

class 2 - 30/8/12

http://i920.photobucket.com/albums/ad44/jtzx/Image0020_JROT42b4_edited.gif?t=1246004022

LAb SELLS those bulletheadlight too. check it out man

Thanks jtzx.

I was at LAB late last week and they don't have stock. According to others, they have not had them since late last yar. Will check out Ah Koon. Since my headlamp is rather rusty, I thot I'd kill 2 birds with one stone and put on something a bit more stylo ;)

This being said, I don't look forward to the re-wiring job :(

Passed 2B on 18 Feb 2010

Tag Nr 9 - 4 Demerit Points

Thanks jtzx.

I was at LAB late last week and they don't have stock. According to others, they have not had them since late last yar. Will check out Ah Koon. Since my headlamp is rather rusty, I thot I'd kill 2 birds with one stone and put on something a bit more stylo ;)

This being said, I don't look forward to the re-wiring job :(

If I'm not wrong Ah Koon still have 1 last piece of the bullet headlight left on display but I think he had it sprayed in colour! Other then that, his so-call order were not properly fulfilled still! Seems like everyone's waiting for his stocks!

Don't do it to others what you don't want others to do to you! God bless! :cheers:

Was at LAB again today and they still don't have the bullet headlamps in stock; lady said they are bringing in 'soon' cos everyone has been asking for them (duh).

Hopefully her soon is not 'before Xmas'.

Picked up a highway bar for 65 sgd; they had a new batch just came in from Thailand yesterday. Also got a pair of replacement mirrors (mine are rusting away) for 25 sgd.

Passed 2B on 18 Feb 2010

Was at LAB again today and they still don't have the bullet headlamps in stock; lady said they are bringing in 'soon' cos everyone has been asking for them (duh).

Picked up a highway bar for 65 sgd; they had a new batch just came in from Thailand yesterday. Also got a pair of replacement mirrors (mine are rusting away) for 25 sgd.

bro got pic to show how your highway bar look like?

Just took a pic for you - Not mounted on the bike yet.

You'll notice it has the brackets for mounting lights on the bar (dunno if I want to look like Highway Patrol tho).

:cheeky:

Highway Bar.jpg

Edited by aguillon

Passed 2B on 18 Feb 2010

nov 2009 - they said: next 2 weeks coming

nov 2009 - they said: next 2 weeks coming

dec 2009 - haven come yet, v bz mayb after cny

jan 2010 - haven come ...

FEB 2010 - haven come !!

MAR 2010 - haven come ?!! :box:

-.-"" wun be surprised if xmas than come...

Just took a pic for you - Not mounted on the bike yet.

You'll notice it has the brackets for mounting lights on the bar (dunno if I want to look like Highway Patrol tho).

:cheeky:

be prepared, some knocking might be needed... coz i got the same one as soon as i got my bike... waited a few hrs at LAB workshop to get it fixed on... since than i condemned their workshop...

maybe you should try ask ah chong first...?

ah chong @ planet @ ubi

haha, its for my dads bike! thanks alot guys~ :lovestruck:

baby, u're my love..

http://i708.photobucket.com/albums/ww87/curtailed_cat/DSC_0725_650.jpg

Sin Ming Editor got 1 DAY jailterm and $2000 fine for pillion death!

Rally Point: http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5322898#post5322898

ah ha! sis areal! rare to see you posting on pk thread....

maybe you can consider becoming a phantom princess? there is already a phantom princess among us... lol!

Class 2B - 26/03/2009

Class 2A - 01/06/2010

Class 3 - 10/07/2009

Rides(s)

1) Honda TA150 - 20/04/2009 to 31/08/2014

2) Honda CB400 Ver S - 12/07/2014 to ???

oh... I see... so it runs in the blood...

ah ha! sis areal! rare to see you posting on pk thread....

maybe you can consider becoming a phantom princess? there is already a phantom princess among us... lol!

there isn't a princess here... magg is a queen... :cheeky:

Hello....

Woundering if there is anyway to make our bike louder... and be heared?

yes of course! the most common method is to dechamber the pipe... another option is to change to yoshimura endcan... :cheers:

but then... your fc and acceleration would be adversely affected and the other road users would start to dislike you... and tp would try to get a S$700 angbao out of you... :giddy:

http://photos.friendster.com/photos/78/20/5760287/2_900727903l.jpg

Hello....

Woundering if there is anyway to make our bike louder... and be heared?

a loose chain + worn out rubber roller below the chain + old dirty air filter

my bike was louder b4 these parts where changed, jt even said he could here me coming from his house when i go his block... but now its pretty quiet with all those parts replaced

but from my POV, if u really wan loud get a HD, coz there is a difference with a loud SP and a loud HD... one freaking annoying, one hear liao heart itchy itchy

Guys, I was at Ah Koon just now, and he mentioned that he is bringing in a stock of bullet headlights at the end of the month. Will keep you posted.

He changed the pillion footrest right side bracket for me (cost me 38 sgd) as the part was broken in a fall by previous owner. Very good and friendly service. Will bring my bike there for a service next week (since I just bought it I figured it makes sense to have him take a look at it in case anything's wrong).

Passed 2B on 18 Feb 2010