SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Collision on PG 1st straight..

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Latest update as of now 7.56pm. The body passed customs at 6plus but body is still not at the wake site yet.

Items for sale

Ohlins rear shock spring 7.5 kg(mint)

Showa Fork w lower triple(used)

Stock FULL fairing 998s(used) w MS Prod Carbon Street Belly-pan

MS prod Carbon 998R tail fairing (used-DP#96938402B)

Bestem carbon belt (testastretta engine)

Ducati Corsa Screen-fabbri (new)

Oil Cooler (mint-#548.039.1A)

More parts than I can list here (mostly for 916 series)

(PM me for details)

Marcus is already at the site of the wake.

Items for sale

Ohlins rear shock spring 7.5 kg(mint)

Showa Fork w lower triple(used)

Stock FULL fairing 998s(used) w MS Prod Carbon Street Belly-pan

MS prod Carbon 998R tail fairing (used-DP#96938402B)

Bestem carbon belt (testastretta engine)

Ducati Corsa Screen-fabbri (new)

Oil Cooler (mint-#548.039.1A)

More parts than I can list here (mostly for 916 series)

(PM me for details)

;3662455']hi' date=' can we go down to the wake now? me n my friend would like to pay our respects to him...[/quote']

yes. the body is back. friends are there already. some of us will be heading there in a short while.

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b286/Angkuguay/marcusakaflowers.jpg

RIP Marcus 1979-2007

Dear Riders,

I am sure that for those of us who knows Flowers should know that he has always been a friendly and cheerful person. He was also the type that didn't like any disputes and misunderstanding. He was also a forgiving person.

Yes, all of us are angry and sad by what has happened. But I am sure Flowers wouldn't want us to point our fingers at anyone and start a heated argument.

There is nothing much we can do now either. So what if we know who that brainless f**k is? It can't bring Flowers back. I believe in kama. What goes around come around. All I know is that he won't be having a good nights sleep for a long long time.

Let us all remember Flowers for who he is. The kind soul that he has always been. Always helping friends when they need help, a caring BF and also a good son.

R.I.P Flowers....

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b286/Angkuguay/marcusakaflowers.jpg

RIP Marcus 1979-2007

the Chinese nightly paper is runnin the news tonight.

No kidding, what an insult it is to have this in the news :angry:

We really don't need the bulk of our local-land people to know. Seriously.

Co-Moderator for IT -inerary forum

Biker nerd • Windows • Apple Mac • Android user

"Kick up your sidestand bro, let's ride..."

ok ppl..the stunt man has already met the family and apologised..and i hear the stunt rider regrets his mistake and plans to give up riding.. i dunno if it is true or just a mere spur of the moment thingie but thats the info i got. and since the dad has already spoken with the accused, lets close this thread yeah?

ok ppl..the stunt man has already met the family and apologised..and i hear the stunt rider regrets his mistake and plans to give up riding.. i dunno if it is true or just a mere spur of the moment thingie but thats the info i got. and since the dad has already spoken with the accused, lets close this thread yeah?

At least he is brave enough to go and apologise. But I feel that we should just leave this thread as it is... dun close it. Leave it for those who might want to remember him by.