SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Collision on PG 1st straight..

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest yanani18&27
Lets not pursue the matter anymore.....the rider apologised, and please, everyone, do find it in your heart that at least he has the moral courage to step forward.

Like I said, and as all my frens of Marcus said, it will only poison our hearts. A lesson to be learnt, a lesson to be learn hard.

Marcus lives on in our hearts.

agree with u bro

To Hillary and the rest of the dukes bro that we usually hanged out together.... U know what is the most heart breaking thing??? I only manage to recieved the news 15 hours later when the accident happen...At that time i was away in K.L for work.... I finally have the chance now, to sit down in front of my computer and read this thread once i reached home.... I can't bring myself to believe what happen, and when i told my GF abt it, she went speechless for quite a while. We had so much fun time at PG together, and he would never fail to sms me now and then on how to ride a duke better.... And each time he asked me a question , i 'll try my best to answer...He put so much effort in trying to improved himself at track... Well, i,m totally lost with words on how to express my feelings.... I just really feel f**ked up when i wasn't there when things happen to stay by his side, and i am 300km meters away from Sgp. Honestly speaking, i really do not have the fire to track anymore after this... I just lost closest/dearest my track buddy.... Brother may u rest in peace.....Deep inside my heart, u will always be remembered... Thanks a million to all those who have help out in a way or another.... I am so sorry Daimien and AKG, i couldn't rushed down in time, but i will be there with my GF later in the evening..... 2007 Christmas, i will always remember this day and the rest of the christmas the years after.....

I am a hot-tempered person who can't control my actions when i am devastated, luckily i wasn't there at the wake when the culprit arrived....Hilary, i just can't bring myself to forgive him....

Bro,we must learn to 4give n 4get eventhought it really hurt us to the core

i'm saying this not bcause i wanna back the gixxer rider as i'm also piss and angry by his action when that accident happen @ pg....it already show his character by doing that but somehow i'm glad he do come down(got the guts) to the wake n meet up with marcus dad and apolagise.No use holding on the the anger as that won't bring Marcus back.GOD love him more than we do.i hope he will learn hard(REAL HARD) by his mistake.GOD has plan a better future 4 MARCUS....let us all pray 4 his safety.

Eventhought i may not have know u marcus........we riders out here will remember u.

MAY GOD BLESS U & MERRY CHRITMAS TO U MY BRO

Very shocked and sadden by da news. My deepest condolence to da family and R.I.P. to da late Marcus even thou i didnt noe him personnally.

Its not bout having da guts to face da family, but its more to being responsible for wat happen. May dis be a lesson learnt not only to those involved but oso to others. Have seen lots of accident happen to others and to those i knew, so what if u r skilled enuff on ur bike, so what if everbody knows u. Its juz a fame & nothing else.

Live To Ride, Ride To Live

In Fast Out Very Fast

Speeding Is My Hobby, Racing Is My Passion,

Zig-Zagging Is My Profession, Cornering Is My Game

So, Bring It On And Kip On Rolling....

Dear all, together with my wife, RedRocket and NoLogicOne, we have come up with a decal to remember him by. Its based on the Ducati Corse Shield with his nick and number 999 to symbolise his favourite possession.

Please note that this is not for profit. We intend to do a 100pc run to be stuck on the front mud guard of our rides. If anyone here is interested, I will let you know the cost price after confirmation with the shop producing them.

If no one wants them, then we would tailor the number of stickers down to an amount just enough for ourselves.

We do not have an agenda, nor are we out to profit from the demise of our close friend. We just want to have flowers with us everytime we mount our rides, be it on the roads or on the tracks.

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b286/Angkuguay/corsesticker_small.jpg

meaning its a sticker... smth like the 1 which he paste on his helmet? if yes, count me in as well.... i'll get a couple...

Life is not the amount of breath u take, but the moments that take ur breath away.

It is not how hard you fall, its how fast you get up.

nsr150 : december 2004 - 16th March 07

S4 Vtec1 : March 2007 - March 2008

cbr1000rr '04 : March 2008 - June 2011

wave125 '03 : July 2009 - ????

My deepest condolence to his family and R.I.P. to the rider.. shock by this news as i am about to go for my first track session.. always thought tat track is the safest and people can only die on road but not track which result to be false. however i will still keep the passion running on..

Rest in Peace Marcus and my deepest condolence to his family. Although I may not know you ... But was shocked to hear this new after coming back from PG track session yesterday.

Previous Rides : 2001 - Honda Phantom TA150 / 2002 - Honda CB400 Hyper Vtec I / 2004 - Suzuki GSXR1000 K2 / 2005 - Suzuki GSXR1300 K2 Hayabusa / 2005 - Honda CB400 Hyper Vtec III / 2006 - Suzuki GSXR1000 K5 / 2009 - YZF-R608 / MV Agusta F4S

Current Ride : ....

He should do it his stunts in the middle of the CTE !!! Not at a place where most people crack their throttle wide open !!!

Anyone got a identification on this idiot !?!? We should get Syed to BAN this guy, or else he'll cause another accident...

Agree with you on this, they should ban this type of behaviour. Even in Sepang if you wheelie on the front straight you will get it from the marshals. And they will ban you if you keep showing off.

My condolences to his family. Flowers was a sensible rider, i have talked with him many times on the track and have gone out on the track together with him. He know when to overtake safely and when to give up to faster riders. Hope that his soul will rest in peace.

http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i179/vjjam/SBFpic3.jpg

Bikes Owned Previously : Aprilia RS125 / Suzuki GSX 400RR / Aprilia RS250 / Honda Phantom TA150 / Yamaha YZF-R1 2004 / Yamaha X1 2005

Bikes Owned Currently : Yamaha YZF-R6 2006

Sponsorship by : SPA TREASURES

Speehless. Just came back from overseas attachment and was told by my family members a rider passed away due to crash at johor circuit. Now my family pressured me to sell my bike.

To Marcus, ive seen you few times at pg but never had a chance to make fren with you. But i have always admired you, your bike, and your riding skills. RIP my fren.

To Gixxer Rider aka Fendi, please for goodness sake do not visit the track ever again. Your seconds of stupidity has shattered dreams of marcus and his love one.

Guest yanani18&27
Dear all, together with my wife, RedRocket and NoLogicOne, we have come up with a decal to remember him by. Its based on the Ducati Corse Shield with his nick and number 999 to symbolise his favourite possession.

Please note that this is not for profit. We intend to do a 100pc run to be stuck on the front mud guard of our rides. If anyone here is interested, I will let you know the cost price after confirmation with the shop producing them.

If no one wants them, then we would tailor the number of stickers down to an amount just enough for ourselves.

We do not have an agenda, nor are we out to profit from the demise of our close friend. We just want to have flowers with us everytime we mount our rides, be it on the roads or on the tracks.

great idea bro

as i also do this 4 my bro(mantol27)

add me in yah

Guest yanani18&27
Speehless. Just came back from overseas attachment and was told by my family members a rider passed away due to crash at johor circuit. Now my family pressured me to sell my bike.

To Marcus, ive seen you few times at pg but never had a chance to make fren with you. But i have always admired you, your bike, and your riding skills. RIP my fren.

To Gixxer Rider aka Fendi, please for goodness sake do not visit the track ever again. Your seconds of stupidity has shattered dreams of marcus and his love one.

bro,things happen 4 a reason

do not blame any1 4 what happening

GOD love him more than all of us do

For everybody's info, this is how death grip looks like.

Link

My mistake it was 250cc not 125cc. I am trying to say that a professional racer could not even avoid such a situation, much less hobby track riders like us.

Totally different scenario, no one was on the GP bike and it did not stop there on purpose. That crash was unfortunately unavoidable, But a monkey brain rider doing a stoppie?? Its 100% avoidable with that arse off the surface of the earth

http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/7641/54688861td1.jpg

~My 2 stroke never fails to set my heart racing~

I am slow please don't bully me.

I want this 4pcs pls update me@ 98576823

thank you

http://www.geocities.com/puterabrothers/puterabrothers.jpg

SUICIDALtendencies® Licensed to ride since 3 Jul 95

TAK TAU BELAJAR DAH TAU JANGAN KURANG AJAR

Hi AKG,

May I know what would be the dimensions of this sticker?

Also, would it be possible if I opt to have it shrunk just a little width-wise? Maybe around 4cm?

I'll be getting myself one, as well as my boyfriend, who goes to track too.

Cheers, and here's hoping that the rider R.I.P. as well.

EPQ

Got a $5 head? Get a $5 helmet.

Rest In Peace, Marcus. We may be strangers BUT riders onto two wheelers that binds all riders to one.

May God Bless you & May you rest in peace.

R.I.P :pray: :pray:

Life is like a shooting star, it don't matter who you are,

If you only run for cover, it's just a waste of time.. :thumb:

http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s271/warriorconp/MyRide2.jpg