SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Collision on PG 1st straight..

Guest yanani18&27
I am so sorry to hear about such news.

But for the gixxer guy, pls look urself at the mirror and go down to the wake.

o_O

agree with u

Guys and Gals,

Lets all show our respects to Marcus, who have moved on. Please stop all the flaming, speculations...etc.

For those who do not know him, we appreciate your well wishes.

For those who know him, as a close fren, as a brother, as a avid rider, lets all be there to send him on this last journey. The wake will be at Blk 56, Strathmore Ave.

we would appreciate if the gixxer rider would come forward to apologise to the parents in person as a form of respect.

Regards,

moka

:thumb:

i agree with u too

let us all respect the ducati rider

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To the guy WHO is guilty of this bro's family's misery, I really hope you will go down to he's wake Tonight n pay ur last respects be4 It's too late. We won't/can't do anything to you in whatsoever way, and this is Singapore.

Although Sorry can't bring him back to life, but at least show some responsibilities.

"Also to the friends and brothers of the gixxer rider, do inform him to attend the wake."

Thx,

Peace...

I'm getting confused... At 1st pple says its ANcina78, the yellow GSX, and pics of him were posted out..

Someone says he's name is fendi

then someone says its not ancina... so whats the exact story.???

http://sphotos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/625498_10151506336500777_489049580_n.jpg

Bikes Ridden & Riding Currently.

Yamaha YZF125 - 2001

Super 4 Spec II - 2002

Ducati S4 / Harley Softail - 2003

Ducati 999 / Ducati S4 / Harley Softail - 2006

Yamaha R1'09 / Ducati S4 / Harley Softail - 2009

+ Vespa LX150 - 2012

FJR1300A '13 / Vespa Lx150 / Ducati S4 / Harley Softail - 2013

It's not ANCINA78. Please everyone, leave the poor guy alone.

Let's put anger aside for a moment, attend the wake and honor Marcus' memory.

ok thanx. just wanna get the facts correct.

http://sphotos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/625498_10151506336500777_489049580_n.jpg

Bikes Ridden & Riding Currently.

Yamaha YZF125 - 2001

Super 4 Spec II - 2002

Ducati S4 / Harley Softail - 2003

Ducati 999 / Ducati S4 / Harley Softail - 2006

Yamaha R1'09 / Ducati S4 / Harley Softail - 2009

+ Vespa LX150 - 2012

FJR1300A '13 / Vespa Lx150 / Ducati S4 / Harley Softail - 2013

Guys, Kindly do not assume this person or that, nor all the flaming, speculations.

Who knows if it maybe a technical fault which i myself wouldn't know, ONLY HE the person riding knows whats GOING on.

I believe Marcus would not wan us to create more probs, but at least bring him down and let him say sorry to Marcus. That's the Least we could do for him.

not wanting to say much more... but marcus's father has asked me to look for the gixxer guy... he wants to talk to the gixxer guy personally... so anybody know plz ask him to go down... thanks... of someone tell me who he is or where he stay or what is his number.

http://photos.friendster.com/photos/90/05/38895009/1_792272555l.jpg

Built for speed~!

to all members,

i must say that it is amazing how people can believe anything and everything you see online. I believe all of you have a mind of your own. Therefore i implore you to think for yourselves. i do not see the need for me to defend myself as i was not even there in the first place. however, i feel it is my duty as a fellow rider , to send my condolences to the family in any way possible. Hence, this msg.

to gyennow,

i sincerely believe that either your eyes is blind or ur brain is DEAD for you to go around accusing others of such a tragedy. what the hell gives you the right to even utter my name on this forum? what gives you in the right.

if you so sure that i am the one that did it, i want to talk to you to clarify this with you once and for all. i DO NOT like my reputation being smeared by a 'guai lan' guy like you, piece of sh*t. can u imagine being accused of something as serious as this. do not f**k around with people's name.

i am terribly saddened by this tragedy, and my heart goes out to his family. i will provide any help that is required to find the real culprit.

RaCiNg Is An ArT...!!!:thumb:

Guest yanani18&27
To the guy WHO is guilty of this bro's family's misery, I really hope you will go down to he's wake Tonight n pay ur last respects be4 It's too late. We won't/can't do anything to you in whatsoever way, and this is Singapore.

Although Sorry can't bring him back to life, but at least show some responsibilities.

"Also to the friends and brothers of the gixxer rider, do inform him to attend the wake."

Thx,

Peace...

:thumb:

Guys, Kindly do not assume this person or that, nor all the flaming, speculations.

Who knows if it maybe a technical fault which i myself wouldn't know, ONLY HE the person riding knows whats GOING on.

I believe Marcus would not wan us to create more probs, but at least bring him down and let him say sorry to Marcus. That's the Least we could do for him.

yup

u r right bro

to all members,

i must say that it is amazing how people can believe anything and everything you see online. I believe all of you have a mind of your own. Therefore i implore you to think for yourselves. i do not see the need for me to defend myself as i was not even there in the first place. however, i feel it is my duty as a fellow rider , to send my condolences to the family in any way possible. Hence, this msg.

to gyennow,

i sincerely believe that either your eyes is blind or ur brain is DEAD for you to go around accusing others of such a tragedy. what the hell gives you the right to even utter my name on this forum? what gives you in the right.

if you so sure that i am the one that did it, i want to talk to you to clarify this with you once and for all. i DO NOT like my reputation being smeared by a 'guai lan' guy like you, piece of sh*t. can u imagine being accused of something as serious as this. do not f**k around with people's name.

i am terribly saddened by this tragedy, and my heart goes out to his family. i will provide any help that is required to find the real culprit.

relax bro

pls settle nicely

and 4 once PLS respect the ducati rider and stop all the blaming

Hi all,

Some guys turned up at the address given and saw only some tentages being set up.

From what I know, due to delays and possible difficulties with customs, the body is supposed to arrive back in the evening. That's the info for now.

There may or may not be further delays, as the customs situation is hard to predict. For now, 6pm was the last time given. But if you happen to be there early and see that the funeral has not begun, pls help to let friends know of the delay and to come later, or until further notice.

I won't be able to post updates after this as I'll be going offline.

If any other friends of Marcus or his family are able to receive updates and have access to the Internet, please assist to post up here for everyone's benefit.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v161/DeusXMachina/Lean2a.jpg

my condolence to marcus's family.. we saw his bike got towed away by the mlysian police today. no words to describe it..

may he rest in peace.

1 Oct 04 - 8 Dec 05 ____Phantom 200 FV 6644R -- LAURA

8 Dec 05 - 24 Jan 09 _______ Super 4 Vtec 1 FR 4602X--LANA

------- - --- _______________________________-- LENALEE

to all members,

to gyennow,

Relax bro,

we're all shock by the news and were over-emotional hence accusations fly in the wrong directions. Your reputation will not be tarnished just wrongly accused. I seek your understanding on this matter.

Items for sale

Ohlins rear shock spring 7.5 kg(mint)

Showa Fork w lower triple(used)

Stock FULL fairing 998s(used) w MS Prod Carbon Street Belly-pan

MS prod Carbon 998R tail fairing (used-DP#96938402B)

Bestem carbon belt (testastretta engine)

Ducati Corsa Screen-fabbri (new)

Oil Cooler (mint-#548.039.1A)

More parts than I can list here (mostly for 916 series)

(PM me for details)

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

Items for sale

(PM me for details)

Dear ALL,

Please remove all of Marcus' pictures/images/video/etc. I've been contacted by the media and was asked to provide pictures of him on the bike. I do not know what they going to write. Please do not allow them to use Marcus' pictures/name to write any negative comments on our sport.

Please

Items for sale

(PM me for details)

dear all, if you do witness an accident involving a rider, PLEASE do not remove his helmet as his skull might be cracked and also, please do check for spinal injuries before lifting him up onto a stretcher.

what you can do is to talk to him, give him your encouragement and also provide more informations when the pararmedics or doctors arrive at scene.

last but not least,

Godspeed flowers, may you RIP.

shinkai, you are right. Helmets should not be removed uneccessarily! To complement your advise, (from CPR/resucitation lessons, helmet is removed ONLY when :

1. After checking the DRABC & victim found to cease breathing (blocked airway) or no pulse(zero respiratory action), to commence CPR or resuscitation respectively.

2. Helmet removal with 2 person if possible. this helps http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JWiw0HFpDo

I painfully did it alone with no one ard when the last tragic incident occured in Aug. ....

Thank You.

Regards,

AR2 Performance

http://www.raceshield.com/images/raceshieldmotorbikekits.jpg

RACEshield URL - > http://www.raceshield.com

RACEshield FACEbook - > http://www.facebook.com/pages/RACEshield/119281238033

http://www.facebook.com/badge.php?id=119281238033&bid=5427&key=171556654&format=png&z=1394638

can the mods please help?

Items for sale

(PM me for details)

how abt the mods juz delete this entire thread? asap?

esp wif the amt of misinformation....

we need this thread to keep the ppl informed on the wake

Items for sale

(PM me for details)

Done as requested.

Thanks Raptor

Items for sale

(PM me for details)

RIP to the rider...hope the GSXR600 rider own up n wake up his idea.

cant do much cos i just got my 600 recently so don really know other riders in the sportbike category well. but i feel tat idiot left a bad image for suzuki riders.

http://i434.photobucket.com/albums/qq68/ghost_04_/SIN%202009/4748b439-d86b-4bf3-a212-e1be01c6664c.jpg

stay calm and carry on...

It's sad to have mishap that leads to death on the track. The track should have been a safest place to race. But doing something that's not suppose to be done on a closed circuit, someone's future and someone's son ended yesterday. As a father, I would not want to see this happening to my son.

Unfortunately, this is something that cannot be undone. I hope this costly lesson for all track riders will be taken seriously for both seasoned and new track riders.

Stunts will court death unfortunately, this time round it's someone else.

Rest in Peace Marcus. There are those who will make sure this does not happen again.

Wolverin

"You live only once"